petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by petapan »

it's forced because i have no reason for wanting you lynched other than sheer overwhelming hatred for everything you post
free crypto
Sach
Sach
Townie
Sach
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Sach »

>.> This is fun. I still want to lynch dj today cause he is scum rather than the 1v1 thing ;_;
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by petapan »

that's because you're a good person
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by petapan »

but anyway elaborate to me a little on where you thought deadjoker contradicted himself
free crypto
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

HEY EVERYONE I'M HERE. I HAS POST TO MAKE. It's time to tackle this fucking thread. Holy shit 18 pages in 4 days for a mini? You guys talk a lot lol. Anywhose, for those that don't know me, my name's horrordude0215. Most people just call me horrodude, horror, hd, fag, etc. Got any questions for me? Fire away. I'll be posting my comments from the game in this one post. Here goes nothing.

In post 67, Synaesthesia wrote:
FoS: projectmatt

I knew I needed to keep my eye on you. You hang tomorrow, scum.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE.jpg

This was a post that just threw me off. Projectmatt’s post was an obvious reaction test, because he pointed out earlier that he was already voting redtail. Why FoS something like that?
FoS: Synaesthesia

In post 73, petapan wrote:
In post 69, crypto wrote:synaesthesia is literally trying to fit in

fosings on synaesthesia for trying to fit in, scummy to me

This post is just ironic.

In post 85, crypto wrote:i considered it and decided i don't care

(Re: Redtail’s Jailkeep claim and whether or not he thought it could be legitimate). I don’t like this… at all. It’s anti-town at best, but it seems more scummy to me than anything. Not caring about a PR claim on a wagon that spawned from, what exactly? Oh yeah, saying that you used a mastin tell incorrectly.

In post 97, denisatp wrote:
In post 96, deadjoker wrote:Page four and someone is already at L-1? This should be fun. Crypto, mind explaining the logic behind a quicklynch?

to get the game rolling

Bullshit. Quicklynches rarely benefit anyone but scum, because there’s virtually no discussion that can come out of it other than “Welp, that was stupid.”

… Fuck it.
FoS Everyone on the redtail wagon
. It was just bad. No logic behind it whatsoever.

Except satire. He redeems himself.

Blahblahblah, boring boring boring, when does the good shit come arou-OOOH SHINY POST.

TuxedoMask comes around with a list of reads in his first post. No explanations behind them or anything. Then crypto says that Tuxedo “owns”, Sach says that he is the “champion that the town needs”, which later is backtracked as a joke. However, Sach said
the
town. Not,
this
town, but THE town. Potential slip? Something I'll keep in mind at least.

In post 317, deadjoker wrote:
In post 315, denisatp wrote:deadjoker why did you just totally fucking ignore my silent vote on you when i didn't voice any suspicion before?

I called you bad town or bad scum and called Red town (who you apparently have a "death tunnel" on). Your OMGUS vote on me didn't change my views on you and warranted no more interaction. Want to be taken seriously? Start posting substance, or push my wagon. Your obvious reaction fish is obvious - gimmicks are weak.

Town.
In post 320, deadjoker wrote:satire - The fact that red hasn't been counterclaimed either means that he really is the JK, the real JK hasn't counterclaimed yet, or that he is scum who fakeclaimed but there is no JK to counterclaim. I find it hard to believe a PR wouldn't jump at the chance to go 1 for 1 this early in the game. And a JK is one of the more popular PRs on mafiascum, indicating it is unlikely that there isn't one in this game, making possibility 3 also unlikely. So the most likely option is he really is the JK. That is why I said he is town until proven otherwise. If anyone disagrees with me, please let me know.

Aaaaaaand, the townread’s gone.

Tbh, almost all of peta’s posts are coming from a disgruntled townie who’s looking for vengeance. His logic seems to be formatted around “I’ve lost games by not following these rules/reads/tells” before. It seems genuine.

In post 347, Hibiki wrote:i literally just remembered about this so i just gotta finish the last page but let me say I'm Not Scum, Man.

Inb4 third party? :P

In post 349, Hibiki wrote:
i want to say syn is a great lynch (regardless of alignment he he he) because his shit sucks

i'm down with redtail being kept alive but his acceptance/interpretation of joker's townread kind of reads "its ok townie, i understand you, lets be town together" buddyscum

someone elaborate on cryptotown

Don’t like the bolded for obvious reasons.

In post 359, petapan wrote:horrordude is going to be the permalurker slot that should be lynched before lylo, calling it now

Obvscum, calling it wrong already. Lol but seriously, I should be able to be a lot active now that I’m getting caught up. Add in computer problems with finding the time/energy to sort out a 20 page thread and it’s a bit meh to want to sort through it all and post.

In post 366, Sach wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: deadjoker

I don't want to lynch Matt why he is away. But dead is kinda odd his posts the first one I read contradicted itself and his post just have been really scummy since then.

…what? A quick scan of your ISO shows that you didn’t even mention deadjoker in your list of reads in Post 262, to start. Not to mention, the case is terribad and scummy as all fuck.

In post 376, denisatp wrote:stopped reading right there.
a. two different players so the situation is already different.
b. it's a fucking open setup

c. as peta said, jb is the go-to claim for a mafia roleblocker. im not sure the role that monkey claimed is the go-to claim for mafia. (didn't read the game)

I must have missed something here... the setup is open? Since when?

In post 386, petapan wrote:
In post 385, horrordude0215 wrote:Hey all, not dead here. Had problems getting to a computer the past few nights... will make a post tonight, guaranteed.

quoting for when he doesn't

Oh, ye of little faith.

In post 387, Hibiki wrote:
In post 375, deadjoker wrote:I admit my logic isn't ironclad. There may not be a JK and red could be scum. But the chances of that are so minute when all the factors are combined. So in the end, my read on Red based off what he has said (outside of his claim) is insignificant,
I'm basing my read on fuzzy math and past experiences.
this is shit-tier regardless of alignment, it's the kind of thing you'd hope he's scum for

So why not call out petapan for doing the exact same thing earlier in the game?

1v1 Peta/Robert. I hate policy lynches unless you’re furcolow, but my goodness Robert has been about as useful as myself… and he was actually posting throughout the game.

VOTE: Robert

Not a fan of Sach or a huge fan of Hibiki, either. I'll probably see if I can force myself to look at ISOs when it's not 1 o'clock in the morning. I promised a post though, so here it is.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
TuxedoMask
TuxedoMask
Townie
TuxedoMask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by TuxedoMask »

On one hand, I hate peta's attitude towards the 1v1 because he seems way too sure he isn't gonna be killed tonight.

On the other, this sort of frustration on day 1 bleeds town to me

On the rarely used 3rd hand, peta is obvtown and since this is a 1v1 get raped idiot VOTE: RobertMontata
TuxedoMask
TuxedoMask
Townie
TuxedoMask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by TuxedoMask »

In post 430, horrordude0215 wrote:HEY EVERYONE I'M HERE. I HAS POST TO MAKE. It's time to tackle this fucking thread. Holy shit 18 pages in 4 days for a mini? You guys talk a lot lol. Anywhose, for those that don't know me, my name's horrordude0215. Most people just call me horrodude, horror, hd, fag, etc. Got any questions for me? Fire away. I'll be posting my comments from the game in this one post. Here goes nothing.

oh man I'm totally calling him fag from this point forward

In post 97, denisatp wrote:
In post 96, deadjoker wrote:Page four and someone is already at L-1? This should be fun. Crypto, mind explaining the logic behind a quicklynch?

to get the game rolling

Bullshit. Quicklynches rarely benefit anyone but scum, because there’s virtually no discussion that can come out of it other than “Welp, that was stupid.”

… Fuck it.
FoS Everyone on the redtail wagon
. It was just bad. No logic behind it whatsoever.

Except satire. He redeems himself.

Blahblahblah, boring boring boring, when does the good shit come arou-OOOH SHINY POST.

TuxedoMask comes around with a list of reads in his first post. No explanations behind them or anything. Then crypto says that Tuxedo “owns”, Sach says that he is the “champion that the town needs”, which later is backtracked as a joke. However, Sach said
the
town. Not,
this
town, but THE town. Potential slip? Something I'll keep in mind at least.[/quote]

yeah it was way too hard to frame well-constructed reads in the gimmick posts, if you want further explanation on them just ask. Also, lol @ the idea of that being a slip or a backtrack or anything other than a positive response to gimmick posting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 11

redtail896 (2) - satire, Synaesthesia
Synaesthesia (2) - projectmatt, deadjoker
Petapan (1) - robertmontana
Deadjoker (1) - Sach
sach (1) - redtail896
Robertmontana (5) - petapan, crypto, denisatp, horrordude0125, tuxedomask

Not Voting: Hibiki,
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Hibiki »

In post 433, Empking wrote:Not Voting: Hibiki,

OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Hibiki »

y r we appeasing to this dumb 1v1 anyway
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

Post by redtail896 »

In post 427, Sach wrote:>.> This is fun. I still want to lynch dj today cause he is scum rather than the 1v1 thing ;_;

Why? You never gave a good reason why you want to lynch dj. And before you start citing the work of denis, you voted before he came out with his case.

Alright, this 1v1 thing is absurd. You've all decided to totally ignore the scumtells you've seen and pushed on others in favor of this petty and ridiculous argument. Denis, what happened to your dj conviction? Horrordude: all that and you just jump onto the Montana wagon?

Everybody voting on the Montana wagon: do you actually think Montana is scum?

Montana: please pull away from your tunnelvision and give us your thoughts on the game beyond petapan.

Hibiki: please vote.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Hibiki »

why the fuck do i have to vote, the only thing i can do is hammer robert
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 am

Post by redtail896 »

In post 437, Hibiki wrote:why the fuck do i have to vote, the only thing i can do is hammer robert

A. I want to know where you stand. You've done a remarkably good job of expressing and agreeing with lots of suspicion without committing yourself to a wagon.
B. It wouldn't be a hammer; he's L-2
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 am

Post by petapan »

someone just put him at L-1 please
free crypto
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 436, redtail896 wrote:Horrordude: all that and you just jump onto the Montana wagon?

I already addressed this.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 am

Post by crypto »

horrordude don't post anymore
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 am

Post by redtail896 »

In post 440, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 436, redtail896 wrote:Horrordude: all that and you just jump onto the Montana wagon?

Apologies; I should've made myself clearer. You have this long post where you express suspicion at all this different things, most of which people have been talking about, and then you decide to run over to this Montana wagon because he's "useless"? That seems weird to me.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 442, redtail896 wrote:
In post 440, horrordude0215 wrote:

Apologies; I should've made myself clearer. You have this long post where you express suspicion at all this different things, most of which people have been talking about, and then you decide to run over to this Montana wagon because he's "useless"? That seems weird to me.

We already have a lot of people jumping over to that ship. While I would absolutely love another lynch (Sach/Hibiki personally), it doesn't seem like we're going to get too many others to agree. I detest policy lynches, I really do. If Robert is lynched because of the fact that others find him scummy, that's one thing. But if it's only because he's been useless (Which he has, don't get me wrong), I'm not a fan of that. But again, others need to agree that another lynch needs to happen today first.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:50 am

Post by redtail896 »

In post 443, horrordude0215 wrote:We already have a lot of people jumping over to that ship. While I would absolutely love another lynch (Sach/Hibiki personally), it doesn't seem like we're going to get too many others to agree. I detest policy lynches, I really do. If Robert is lynched because of the fact that others find him scummy, that's one thing. But if it's only because he's been useless (Which he has, don't get me wrong), I'm not a fan of that. But again, others need to agree that another lynch needs to happen today first.

Well, you can help that movement by not voting for him. Today's lynch is far from set in stone.

Seriously, you detest policy lynches, but here you make an exception? You go along with this one because you think it will be impossible to get people to agree to anything else? And not only are you willing to go along with it, but you're actively supporting it, as opposed to people you think are actually scummy?

This whole post stinks. Absolutely stinks.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: horrordude0215
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Hibiki »

i can make a stance without voting tyvm

my bad petapan i dropped the ball
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

Post by denisatp »

Horror: if this is a closed setup please do tell us the setup.

So many idiots/scummy people yet so little mafia slots.
It's okay you just had a salad today.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am

Post by denisatp »

Tuxedomask please do explain PETA being obvious town.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 am

Post by petapan »

In post 446, denisatp wrote:Horror: if this is a closed setup please do tell us the setup.

you have the terms mixed up dude
free crypto
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

Post by denisatp »

In post 448, petapan wrote:
In post 446, denisatp wrote:Horror: if this is a closed setup please do tell us the setup.

you have the terms mixed up dude

uhm. we don't know the setup so it's an open, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”