Mini 1363: Star Trek Voyager: Endgame (Game Over)

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 772, drmyshotgun wrote:4 people. You don't define four people as: "Only other players". Why exactly did you dislike GreyICE? Did you NK him yourself?

Ok, fair enough. I'm a valid mislynch because of the people calling me scummy, fine.
I outlined my reasons for not liking GreyICE days ago when I had to defend my opinion that the game was better off without him. As scum, I wouldn't worry about things like who's nicest to have in the game when I NK people. I would worry about that when I'm the protective role and I don't know what to do with myself.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Yates »

Hey guys. Back and getting caught up. Thanks for your patience. That should be my only interruption this game.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 734, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Theo wrote: I believe it's unlikely that Yates submitted a night action.

Possible. But not absolutly certain. I’m happy to wait till he gets back in like 4 or so Days to be sure...

Unfortunately, Theo's right. I didn't have an opportunity to get my night action in.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 769, drmyshotgun wrote:Those that remain:
MoI (looks town)

Why? At this point you are pmuch asking us to choose between a claimed doc that isn't playing much like a Town doc over a gut read so I
really
want to know what makes MOI Town.
Please pm me to pre-in
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 778, Yates wrote:
In post 769, drmyshotgun wrote:Those that remain:
MoI (looks town)

Why? At this point you are pmuch asking us to choose between a claimed doc that isn't playing much like a Town doc over a gut read so I
really
want to know what makes MOI Town.

?
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Yeah MoI would probably be my next pick as Scum candidate.
But Maestro is scummier.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by PMysterious »

^ I'd rather have you gone than either of those 2, whether you're an uber good Power Role or not.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by Maestro »

^ You sound like me, Jigglypuff. Except drmyshotgun has not reached GreyICE proportions yet.
Make a real case if you want (anything to try and get this game rolling), but stop with the PL push plz.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by PMysterious »

What would you rather have? Fun or someone who can hurt feelings fast?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Lolage. You two are on my to-ignore list. Probably on everyone's, too.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

It's obvious PM is doing zero reading and having zero opinions except for "herp-derp OMG he hates me!!" shit of a schtick he's pulling out of his hairy fucking ass.
It is really painful to see Maestro going down to PM's level to agree with him and share his sympathy. While also doing zero reading apparently. How's that scum candidate of yours going Maestro? It is starting to occur to me as if you protected him just to torment this Town and I by having herp-derp-derp-dee-doo festival.
My GTKAS!
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Now I don't care what happens anymore. We're doing a Policy Lynch on drmyshotgun as we can afford it and I'm getting sick of him already.

Policy Lynch go. (Now I wish I was a Day-Vig)

After the lynch, I'll read over the game and check for anything I might wanna note.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Since when were you in the authority of pulling policy lynch out of your fucking hairy shit-unwiped ass, PM? Tell me.
Otherwise, you can fuck off and jerk off more with your precious pink squish ballsac.
My GTKAS!
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by Maestro »

No need to get personal drmy. Laying down verdicts like "I'm on your ignore list" ...that shit hurts. (There's not as much sarcasm here as you'd think.)
What makes you think "I'm going down to PM's level"? I certainly don't agree that you should be PLed, I said as much in 782. PM's 783 is more towards what I said earlier about why I didn't bother protecting GreyICE, except I like to think I was more preserving the fun of the game while he's whining like a 5-year-old...but hey. To each their own.

P-Edit: I am just gonna let those two posts go...both of you stop it. This's getting ridiculous.
Are either of you wondering why this game is stalling...? :?
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Okay. Too harsh. Cancel cancel.
Who is your suspect Maestro?
My GTKAS!
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Post by theomoaner »

WB Yates.

Not much happened overnight (overnight at GMT that is) then.

Is anyone going to give any reads or theories or anything game related anytime soon?
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Theom, do you agree with my list of Towns to unconfirmeds?
My GTKAS!
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by theomoaner »

Essentially yes but I think LLD's voting pattern is town or town interested 3rd-party, and I'd prefer to lynch PM before MoI. Overall I get more of a town feeling on MoI over PM, who has still failed to answer my question.

^^That was meant to mean Welcome Back Yates, not William Butler Yates BTW!
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 727, theomoaner wrote:1.
@PMysterious: How come you don't know what your upgrade would give to MOI as in ->

In post 247, PMysterious wrote:Every night, I can give any player a Phaser Upgrade. However, I won't know if they got it and each one is player specific. That's pretty much it in a star beat.

Flavor: You're on MY ship. The Voyager. No one messes with it but me.

In post 250, PMysterious wrote:Well, I am Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres.

I have no idea what exactly the Phaser Upgrade does myself. It doesn't tell me much else. It would be best if I actually knew what it actually did before I use it though.

I'm guessing this game is slightly b*stard?

But you do know that we should lynch MOI if he can kill?

In post 718, PMysterious wrote:It depends on what he has. If he can kill, we'll lynch him. If not, ok

Sorry for this being delayed. I finally am getting to it.

1. I was never told what exactly it could do to anyone at all.
2. Killing would seem like a Scum power-up to me. However, I wasn't too sure of it.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Yates »

In post 792, theomoaner wrote:^^That was meant to mean Welcome Back Yates, not William Butler Yates BTW!
Thanks. He misspells his name as "Yeats," btw, so I am never confused with that illiterate literary giant/buffoon.

In post 792, theomoaner wrote:I'd prefer to lynch PM before MoI.
I would be okay with PM over Maestro, that's for sure. My question to Shotty was to understand his read on MOI, though I suppose I could pose the same question to you. I just want to make sure there is fundamentally sound logic behind a Town read on MOI as opposed to a "gut" read. I like having MOI around because he makes these games more fun for me to read. Of course, that also makes him harder for me to lynch because I know he is a good player and more than capable of spinning logic in his favor as scum.
Please pm me to pre-in
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 686, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Coordinated Claims

1. drmyshotgun - Kes, Ocampan Refugee : Passive Enabling Limited Blocker (best I could come up with for the role)
2. Shinori - Commander Chakotay, First Officer : Passive Enabling Limited Blocker
3. Yates - Neelix, Talaxian Ambassador : Tracker
4. Hyperion – Q of the Continuum : Lyncher???
5. DGB - Seska, Kazon Spy : ???

6. PMysterious - Lt. B'Elanna Torres : Inventor
7. Zdenek - Ensign Anhi Jetal - Shuttle Expert : Alternative Day Commuter / Loved Townie
9. theomoaner - Lt. Tuvoc, Security Chief: Cop
11. MagnaofIllusion - Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One : Passive Enabling Limited Blocker
12. Maestro – The Doctor, Emergency Medical Hologram : Doctor
13. Lady Lambdadelta – Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Enterprise (?) : Doublevoter

^ Edited and for reference.

I still think that your roleclaim and powerclaim is too perfect to be fake. I will stand by this till I die. If PM has played with you before, he should know how you play as well. You seem to be playing to your Town meta so that's a good sign, but obviously the exchange(s) between you and him are pretty unfortunate and are only hurting town right now. And you've stopped so that's great.

For awhile I was going to say that I thought Shin's Chakotay could be a fakeclaim for Seska, since I just don't see Chakotay being another RB. I don't know what to think about this, but I would point out that the other commanding officer claim (e.g. Hyperion's "Captain Janeway") has been a fake one. It's entirely possible that Shin and others are taking advantage of "good" roleclaims for effect. I'm watching him today.

Yates outed Shed/DGB pretty well with Tracking, so I'm willing to lay off him for now. It sucks and I'm not happy with the fact that he didn't submit an action for us to analyze...I'd say it was a rouse but I
barely
got in an action myself...

This one's important. My read on PM is fluctuating greatly right now. Questions I'm asking myself are: "why did PM choose MoI?" "why does it seem like MoI didn't get anything?" "which one of them was RBed?" "if PM, did my protection save a kill or was it irrelevant?" "if MoI, how did he get an action done last night?" (since I seem to remember him saying something happened with him last night...) I don't like the PL pushing that either of you has been doing lately, but after looking at drmy as a player, this seems to be more his ring than PM's. I'd just recommend not playing with eachother in the future if you find yourself so at odds over this game.

Ah, Zdenek. Here's where I think we have our next scum. It is ironic that I should bring this up, but I do highly consider that everyone read this wiki page to make their own analyses of the situation. I think Zdenek is either fakeclaiming or is some alternate universe evil-doer, like an antimatter Harry Kim or something.

I'll get to the rest after work, sorry.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 am

Post by theomoaner »

In post 794, Yates wrote:...He misspells his name as "Yeats," btw,...

That was my "doh!" moment for today (hopefully).

I'm afraid its purely gut on MOI for me, I'll try and look for any specifics why I think he is town after I've put the kids to bed. Off the top of my head the main one would be the reasoning behind his vote for DGB, it looked well thought out rather than cobbled together to bus a scum buddy, but like you say I believe he is a good player

@Maestro: How do you factor my result on Zdenek with your read? Not to mention the two competing versions of the investigation immunity device?
Do you think a lynch based on flavour is a good idea?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 773, theomoaner wrote:@Zedenek: What exactly did you mean?

Jesus Christ. That in one post you were asking if there is any conceivable reason why scum would have visited Shotty, but a few posts earlier you suggested that scum might be needed to activate the immunity.

What didn't you understand?

Yates, were you online on Aug. 31, your "last visited" time said that you were, and if you were online, why didn't you post then?

Maestro, do you actually believe that mods give scum roles that suggest they might be scum, without giving them fake-claims?

Going through the player-list

drmyshotgun - was visited by Shed N1. This does not clear him, but it makes him more likely town than not, and I don't think that we should lynch him.

Shinori - investigated as town.

Yates - caught Shed. I am mildly concerned about the no kill and his inability to get an action in both happening on the same night, but considering the fact that he caught scum, that concern can rest.

PMyst - confirmed gift giver and protected on the night of a no kill. Basically there is a very good chance that he is town.

themoaner - claimed cop. This claim concerns me because in a game this size a tracker and cop is too much investigative power for town to have, so setup spec says that he's scum.

MoI - I don't have too much to say about MoI, but PoE makes him a decent lynch. drmy, Shin and he seem to wander around at night examining devices. It's not clear that their roles do anything at all, and it also appears that they can do contradictory things. Without knowing exactly how actions resolve at night, it's impossible to know what's going on with them. I suspect that scum would have been given a role like there's or at least that they knew about them (something that's been pointed out is at least sort of the case), so there's a decent chance that there is scum among them, unfortunately we didn't get a claim out of Shos, but lynching from this group I'd have to choose MoI because there are reasons to think that the other two are town.

Maestro - well the best reason to think that he's town is that he doc'ed someone on the night of a no kill. Looking back there were some reasons to think that he was buddies with Shos. Since he's the claimed doc, I don't think we should lynch him today, since that should sort itself out in time.

LLD - is not confirmed town, but is playing like town, and she's not the lynch today.

---------------
So, with this done, I believe that scum is between themoaner and MoI. If MoI is scum, then town is too powerful with a cop, tracker and a doc, so I don't want to lynch there today.

Vote themoaner
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 am

Post by theomoaner »

In post 797, Zdenek wrote:
In post 773, theomoaner wrote:@Zedenek: What exactly did you mean?

Jesus Christ. That in one post you were asking if there is any conceivable reason why scum would have visited Shotty, but a few posts earlier you suggested that scum might be needed to activate the immunity.

What didn't you understand?

I didn't understand why you think my suggestion (which had no requirement for anyone visting anyone else) about something that happened night 2 impacts on a question about an event that happened on night one, when the same event was not reported as happening. I Suppose I can see why you may have misunderstood what I was thinking.

Maestro, do you actually believe that mods give scum roles that suggest they might be scum, without giving them fake-claims?
Since he's the claimed doc, I don't think we should lynch him today, since that should sort itself out in time.

Consistent?
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 am

Post by theomoaner »

In post 797, Zdenek wrote:

themoaner - claimed cop. This claim concerns me because in a game this size a tracker and cop is too much investigative power for town to have, so setup spec says that he's scum.

Also this is seriously scummy in my book. It's based purely on speculation of the setup and offers a way to lynch all the claimed investigative PRs, as in, I flip town so Yates must be fakeclaiming because if we had a cop then a tracker is too much... etc.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”