Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Jal »

No, Mina just speaks with common fucking sense.

@DCL
: I get it. I've been there. What's your end of day reads though?

@Pandora:
He killed his father, probably wants to kill his siblings, trying to reach Dany (the enemy), etc. His actions in this book aren't exactly Lannister aligned.

Although, if I had to choose an appropriate alignment for him, I'd probably pick third right now. Tyrion is doing his own thang.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by StefanB »

I will post the big read think in 7 hours outside of work.
Probably won't be that good either.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Jal »

I guess there is the possibility Stefan is trying to alert other unknown scum of who he is due to what BBmolla said earlier.

P-Edit: All right, Stefan.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by Jal »

That would be less multiball and something else.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 1409, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not nearly finished with re-reading, WHO HAS CLAIMED WHAT SO FAR PLEASE?

VOTE BVOIGT

In post 1439, bvoigt wrote:I've thought that Feysal and DCL were scum for a long time. And even if I didn't think Stefan was scum, it would still be pro-town for me to vote him. Obviously, I'm not 100% sure on any of my reads. What's your point?

Here is the scenario I'm envisioning: Tierce had just called me out for not analyzing my wagon. DCL was desperately looking to get towncred because he was about to get chosen. So he decided that it would look town to analyze the wagon on him. However, to me, his analysis looks completely contrived and insincere. (Gut is a part of that, I guess you could say.) It doesn't feel like a townie's true beliefs; it just feels like scum trying to look helpful.

Are you sure you have the right game? I don't think Tyrion and Littlefinger were in ACoK Mafia. Actually, I don't want to talk about this anymore until Stefan answers this:

@Stefan: Have you read the books?

hahahahahahahahaha
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 1451, StefanB wrote:I will post the big read think in 7 hours outside of work.
Probably won't be that good either.

posting like this isn't so important
what's important is voting and choosing and getting a lynch in 14 hours
if you do this, you will procrastinate

this mostly goes to FUCKING ALBERT SCUMPAGE, but it applies to many regardless
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by Pandora »

Oh, okay, so Tyrion basically goes Rogue later. (I've only seen the first episode okay leave me alone)
What PluMomma said. The last few days have reminded me of my 72 hours offsite games at the last hour mark just throwing votes around in a panic. I guess I don't see a reason not to lynch Stefan but it seems like people are just being randomly run up until we hit VT's to lynch.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Regfan »

I'll have more time for this game in a few hours when I get a break but I still prefer Stefan > Bvoigt, the fact that he claimed with so few votes on him, stated he's a VT but is avoiding stating his character name makes no sense, if he thought he was really in threat of being run up and lynched I think he'd state his character name at the same time, his reasoning behind withholding it doesn't make sense either. And unless I'm mistaken I remember Tyrion yelled "For westeroes" when charging into a battle (Battle of blackwater?) which would make a crumb for Tyrion too.

Either way I'll be back later and if there isn't enough votes moved towards Stefan then I'll shift my vote.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:28 am

Post by DCLXVI »

unchoose
Choose:DCLXVI

screw this I'm town and I know who I'm shooting tonight.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Staeg »

Stefan, why exactly didn't you claim your role and instead crumbed?
(I know others have kinda-sorta asked this but noone put up a direct question)
sa vrede?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:49 am

Post by Regfan »

Just got a minute. I'm pretty sure if DCLs town I'm biting the bullet tonight and if he's scum there's a good chance I die too so I want to get the following very clear:

Pandora, Tierce, Pless, Lyanna, MoI, Benmage, Edd, Molla, Shadow, Sapor, Kortul and ABR (Cows slot) are
NOT
for lynching in the next few days, they should be off the table, there's a chance scum have fake claimed masons here because PoE leads to things being fairly wonky and would make sense if Green/Snow weren't town plus I had scum reads on both before their claims, either way they're not for lynching yet too, time will play out their alignments.

I want Plum, Minimum, Shinori, Stefan, Starbuck and Seraphim (Amruns slot) dead before lylo. Heck way before lylo.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 am

Post by bvoigt »

I'm Roose Bolton, Odd Night Vigilante. Flavor says I'm the killer of Robb Stark and Warden of the North, but I still have a lot of things I need to accomplish. I'm looking for immediate glory for House Bolton. The ability name is
I'm gonna leech your face

1) Minimum (Mina/CES)
2) Lyanna Stark (Tammy)

3) Mockingjaye

4) Dolorous Edd (Ser Arthur Dayne/bodean44)

5) Staeg
6) Tyene Sand (Tierce)

Petyr Baelish7) kortul

Hyperion8) Shinori

9) MagnaofIllusion
10) Plum's Yo Mamma
redFF11) DCLXVI
hasdgfas12) Albert B. Rampage

13) Shadow1psc

14) Regfan

pappums rat Amrun15) Seraphim
sword of omens16) greenknight

17) Bvoigt

18) Benmage

19) Mastermind of Sin

20) Plessiezarus (Zar/Plessiez)

21) Feysal
22) Pandora (Hydra)

Salamence20 23) Sapororerint (Iecerint/Saporovirus)

24) Starbuck

25) BBmolla

26) SnowStorm

27) Jal
28) StefanB

POE here. People I think are town are in green. Please lynch Feysal at some point, and don't give MOI a free pass.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Staeg »

welllll thennn

unvote
Vote: bvoight

tbqh, I think that the claim makes bvoight MORE likely to be scum, but vigs can prove themselves and are counterclaimed with bullets etcetc
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Staeg »

Derp
unvote
Vote: Stefan
sa vrede?
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Regarding the current wagons, neither bvoigt nor Stefan really jumped out at me during the day, so I've been nitpicking their ISOs and the cases against both of them. Basically it's coming down to these last few actual days more than anything else.

I am fairly certain Stefan is claiming the role of High Septon. By my count, there are about seven posts with some sort of crumb or something I interpreted as a crumb in them; each one refers to religion in some way: , , , , , , and .

Based on his claims in and in , though, where he says that his dying would be good for Cersei and that he is an enemy of Cersei's, and considering the High Septon is gunning pretty hard for Cersei in the books, I don't think he could have a strictly pro-town agenda, so at some point that will have to be addressed and dealt with if we don't do it today, too.

On the other hand, I'm worried about the fact that bvoigt has announced he will claim today but is delaying it until there's almost no time left to do anything about it. It feels scummy as it could just result in more confusion and maybe derail the lynch entirely.

So, at this point, I could lynch either one of them, but I'm more certain that Stefan actually has an anti-town role even if he isn't necessarily scum, so I'm putting my vote on him. However, I will be checking in for Bvoigt's claim and will move my vote if necessary to avoid a no-lynch.

Regarding the Choose wagons, I do so love sending boys to the wall, but I don't think either of these guys is scum. DCL has been quite sincere in his latest posts, and Feysal is playing like he did in AFFC when he was town.

To be kept in mind for tomorrow
:

Neither Edd nor Mina could be bothered to respond to the questions I asked them, and in , Mina even says she's not going to respond to "a lot of stuff now," and Edd just decided not to post at all anymore while the lynch was still up in the air just about 48 hours before deadline. Right. I want to get back to this tomorrow. There's no reason either of you should be avoiding my questions if you're town.

Given the information shared by BB, I think anyone who is actively flying under the radar and trying not to make waves, especially at the end of the day, should be investigated; Shinori and Starbuck are already on my scumlist, but they fit into this pattern, and I'm adding MoS, Staeg, and Seraphim to this group as well.

Unvote: Shadow

Vote: Stefan

Prev. Edit: Okay, so then. There's the claim. I'm keeping the vote on Stefan.
may the odds be ever in your favor...
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Lord Commander Alyn Connington, also known as the Pale Griffin, was a former Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

Day 1, Votecount 53

Saporerint (3) - Shadow1psc, BBmolla, Albert B. Rampage
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
bvoigt (12) - greenknight, SnowStorm, Pandora, Seraphim, Plessiezarus, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Dolorous Edd, Shinori, Feysal, StefanB, Mastermind of Sin

StefanB (10) - Regfan, Tyene Sand, Saporerint, Lyanna Stark, kortul, Mastermind of Sin, DCLXVI, bvoigt, Staeg, Mockingjaye
Plums Yo Mamma (1) Benmage

Not Voting (2):
Jal, Minimum

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 5th September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-05 18:59:59)
  • Starbuck is V/la

CHOOSE WILLY WONKA
Feysal (7) - greenknight, Shinori, Benmage, Albert B. Rampage, Saporerint, Mastermind of Sin, Jal
Minimum (2) - Mockingjaye, MagnaofIllusion
Starbuck (1) - Starbuck
greenknight (1) - Seraphim
DLCXVI (14) - Tyene Sand, Plessiezarus, Regfan, Pandora, Feysal, Lyanna Stark, Kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, SnowStorm, Shadow1psc, bvoigt, DCLXVI

kortul (1) StefanB

Not Choosing (2):
Minimum, BBmolla

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.

Just over 10 hours until deadline.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:00 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, I hope I am not exspected to vote myself.
Unvote
Vote: Sapporerint

Mockingjaye is btw correct, I am the High Septon called High Spearow in the role PM.
Unfortunatly the Cersai is happy was only about the flavour. (Since the HS has her taken to prison) so no antitown.
Will try to get somethink out later.
At the moment: I would only say that the Plum/Nachohydra can be added to the not answering questions list. (Okay my signal doccrumb to other scum is outlandish)

About Bvoight list: I would be careful, about kortul, Shinori, sappoviorus, Mos exspecially.
The scarry think is I have not manny scumreads, Plum is one Kortul and a few people who post to little.

I could after the claims nearly see everone else as town, scarry.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1464, mockingjaye wrote:Given the information shared by BB, I think anyone who is actively flying under the radar and trying not to make waves, especially at the end of the day, should be investigated; Shinori and Starbuck are already on my scumlist, but they fit into this pattern, and I'm adding MoS, Staeg, and Seraphim to this group as well.

How is BBm's information pointing to this, exactly?

By the way, on good terms with Cersei =/= Lannister Alliance Aligned and vice versa. If anything, Cersei's going to bring about the ruin of the Lannister Alliance, so being against her is not exactly anti-LA.
sa vrede?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:25 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: StefanB

Unchoose
Choose: DCL
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 1448, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Mina once again speaks wisely.

Unvote, Vote: Bvoight

L-2. Claim or die.

Did I also speak "wisely" about saying I had a daycop guilty on you? And asking you to justify your shitty vote hop?

Seriously, are you fucking kidding me? Are you
trying
to shout, "Look at me! I'm buddying Minimum, because Mina said she's dumb and prone to getting warm fuzzy feelings about people who don't try to lynch her?"

And mockingjaye, I'm sorry, but I can't answer you! I'm really terrible as scum, so I'd totally be busted if I answered those questions. There's no way I can invent a satisfactory excuse for why I found Starbuck "genuine" (because it's too hard for me to pick a random post and call it genuine, and because it's not like it's common consensus that Starbuck's posting looked genuine). Seriously, not to be rude (since you seem like a nice person, at least for someone who plays forum Mafia :P), but not everything is about you. This is a sixty page game, and I explicitly said I was short on time. I thought it was a lot more important to respond to the claims and results (particularly since Shadow might have been lynched if I'd stayed silent) than answer a question that was already answered just to assuage your paranoia. I think that in general, it's much more productive to scumhunt than to defend yourself from minor points. There are multiple outstanding questions to me from like twenty pages ago that I'm sure I missed, but the game has moved on. If I replied to every single throwaway sentence along the lines of "Minimum is scum because THEY TOTALLY WEREN'T SCUMHUNTING ON PAGE TWO, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SCUMHUNTING IF YOU ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF POSTING A READS LIST," then I'd never be able to keep up with the game. There's some other stuff unrelated to you that I wanted to call attention to, but didn't have time for, either.

(OMIGOD, I SARCASTICALLY CLAIMED SCUM! CLEARLY THAT MAKES ME CHEEKY SCUM. OMIGOD, AND NOW I'M CALLING ATTENTION TO IT. THAT MAKES ME SCUM CONCERNED WITH APPEARANCE. AND TRYING TO CUT OFF CRITICISM OF MY HUGE SCUMTELL. AND NOW I'M BEING OVERDEFENSIVE, BECAUSE ONLY SCUM WOULD DEFEND THEMSELVES WHEN I'M NOT IN DANGER. OH, EXCEPT I'M ALSO SCUM FOR
NOT
DEFENDING MYSELF AND ANSWERING A QUESTION. You can all preemptively fuck off.)

I have to leave for work, so I can save it for D2 if you're persistent. But I'll already tell you that re: the MoI question, there's some history that I can't really get into right now, so I can't give a full answer, anyway.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am

Post by Minimum »

I feel like this is a choice between a turd sandwich and giant douche right now. For both the vote and the choose.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The Silence is the warship captained by Euron Greyjoy. It is red, lean and fearsome. It has a single mast. It has black sails, dark red hull and it is infamous. On the prow is a black iron maiden with long legs, slender waist, high breasts and mother-of-pearl eyes but no mouth. It is crewed by mutes. God Euron is so awful (this may or may not be found on the wiki <_<)

Day 1, Votecount 54

Saporerint (4) - Shadow1psc, BBmolla, Albert B. Rampage, StefanB
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
bvoigt (10) - greenknight, SnowStorm, Pandora, Seraphim, Plessiezarus,Plums Yo Mamma, Dolorous Edd, Shinori, Feysal, Mastermind of Sin

StefanB (10) - Regfan, Tyene Sand, Saporerint, Lyanna Stark, kortul, DCLXVI, bvoigt, Staeg, Mockingjaye, MagnaofIllusion

Plums Yo Mamma (1) Benmage

Not Voting (2):
Jal, Minimum

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 5th September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-05 18:59:59)
  • Starbuck is V/la

No More Choosing
Feysal (7) - greenknight, Shinori, Benmage, Albert B. Rampage, Saporerint, Mastermind of Sin, Jal
Minimum (1) - Mockingjaye
Starbuck (1) - Starbuck
greenknight (1) - Seraphim
DLCXVI (15) - Tyene Sand, Plessiezarus, Regfan, Pandora, Feysal, Lyanna Stark, Kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, SnowStorm, Shadow1psc, bvoigt, DCLXVI, MagnaofIllusion

kortul (1) StefanB

Not Choosing (2):
Minimum, BBmolla

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.

A Choose has been locked in. Further choose/unchoosing will not be counted.

Just over 9 hours until deadline.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:52 am

Post by DCLXVI »

You guys are idiots, I really was town.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Staeg »

Yeah okay mr. I-fakeclaim-miller-as-town
sa vrede?
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Minimum »

Also, wow, yet ANOTHER person voting Stefan because "his character totally has ulterior motives in the book." mockingjaye, you've played past Eddard Stark games, so you have no excuse at all for that.

Hey, mjaye, how many times have you been scum on MS? Do you think there's a difference between your play here and in your scum games?

Ugh, I'm tempted to vote Sapo, but not willing to force yet another claim.

p-edit: DC, in our defence, you looked suspicious until when you were close to death (since you were pretty lurky before then), and by then there were no other decent options. Well, I still think it's actually better for a town suspect to be chosen than a scum suspect, anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”