projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:07 am

Post by projectmatt »

I'll start catching up from what I missed, I'll make sure something gets posted today but you might have to wait a few hours, I have a computer now, so.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Empking »

In post 726, RobertMontana wrote:So.. is horrordude getting replaced or?

He responded via PM to my first prod.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 7

redtail896 (1) - Satire
Tuxedomask (5) - RobertMontana, petapan, Coron, Hibiki, crypto
RobertMontanna (1) - tuxedomask

Not Voting: redtail896, sach, denisatp, projectmatt, satire, horrordude0215

7 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 am

Post by redtail896 »

@Tuxedo: The problem is that while you talked a lot about suspicious activity and who was in your scumpool, you never actually put your money where your mouth was and voted. You jumped off the syn wagon very quickly and then continued to abstain; when you finally put down another vote, it was on RobertMontana, who was never seriously in your scumpool and which was a godawful wagon yesterday. Also, you were roleblocked (see below for further analysis on this front).

@RobertMontana: I do not think you're scum, although I'm open to the possiblity.

Part of the reason I was in favor of the massclaim is that it has revealed broadly how many PRs there are. If I assume that you're scum, then that means that we have a relatively weak town (or, by sheer luck, multiple power roles were condensed into a small cadre of lurkers). In addition, if you were scum, I don't think that fakeclaim would've gained you much. It's conceivable that we do have just such a weak town or that there are more powerroles than I suspect, but for now I'm operating as if you were town.

Now, we know that there was no kill, so there are three possibilities:
A. TuxedoMask made the kill and RobertMontana roleblocked her.
B. denisatp made the kill and I roleblocked him.
C. The mafia tried to kill denisatp and I saved him.

Of the three, I actually think C is the most likely, but A has a good chance and I think Tuxedo is scummy for separate reasons, so I'm very happy with a Tuxedo lynch.

As a final note, if you think I'm scum, then you probably think RobertMontana is town, in which case you should certainly want to lynch Tuxedo.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 am

Post by redtail896 »

As an addendum, there is a fourth possibility:
D. No kill because of some other PR having an impact.

I've been kind of ignoring this until I have evidence that there's another protective role, but it merits mentioning.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 340, TuxedoMask wrote:I don't want to lynch project while his internet is out, but that's mostly friend bias and I can still be talked into it.

Uh...

You really thought that you could get talked into lynching a player on V/LA that was going to come back d1, 14 pages into the game?

Uh..

In post 366, Sach wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: deadjoker

I don't want to lynch Matt why he is away. But dead is kinda odd his posts the first one I read contradicted itself and his post just have been really scummy since then.

So I don't know if I pointed this out before but I'm pretty positive Sachy is town

I feel like her attacking me right out of the blue today would be a pretty strange move for her to try to make as scum and she's also extremely genuine.

Denis is also town for his argument with deadjoker which doesn't feel like partner interaction/tone in general.

Satire is town, too, but I've already explained that.

In post 233, deadjoker wrote:As far as if red is town, projectmatt is scum. Twice he said he thinks red is town yet he has no problem leaving his vote on red who is at L-1.

Listen guys, I know that from what I've seen so far of day 2, Redtail is about to get lynched due to interactions with deadjoker but am I the only one who seriously reads this as an attempt to set up with my push on Redtail when he flipped town after being lynched? It feels like it to me. Of course, I haven't read the whole context of this day but this stuck out to me pretty heavily.

In post 409, petapan wrote:
In post 406, denisatp wrote:robert is scum for this dumb smug posting

I actually don't think he's scum, but he is completely worthless as a poster and shows no signs of changing so let's do this

VOTE: robertmontana

policy lynch. 1v1. he dies or i die. no compromises. i want this insufferable pretentious nitwit out of the game because if he's town he's going to be nothing but a roadblock. i figure i've already got the scum team cornered with a few decent scumreads, several solid townreads, and i'd be willing to bet that one of the two useless lurkers (syn/horror) is scum also, so i can afford to spend a lynch on this guy so i don't have to read any more words from him.

Gee, this is disturbingly
terrible.

In post 422, crypto wrote:ok w/e

unvote
vote: robertmontana

no! bad!

Very disappointed with a fair amount of people voting for Robert. Policy lynching instead of lynching the scum IS NOT GOOD.

Post #430 by HorrorDude is actually fairly scummy for multiple reasons but it might just be over excitement but w/e I need to remind myself to look further at him in the future

In post 435, Hibiki wrote:y r we appeasing to this dumb 1v1 anyway

Literally, Dave Hibiki Strider is the only voice of reason here. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

(I'll post more but I'm making separate posts so I don't make one huge megapost)
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Hibiki »

haha its gonna be funny when he finds out we were like "loljk" and quicklynched mafia
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 458, satire wrote:lmfao this 1v1. Between these two, I know who I'm voting for (I actually think he has a decent chance of flipping scum and he's one of the few people here I don't have some sort of townread on).

UNVOTE
VOTE: RobertMontana

That's L-1. Claim now or forever hold your peace.

Sorry for not being as active as I was before, been very busy this weekend with personal/work related issues.

Of all people I would honestly expect you not to join in this stupid grudge/policy lynch.

RobertMontana is a pretty obvious alt but he's done a lot of things on d1 that were pretty townie, not even gonna lie.

In post 533, redtail896 wrote:I targeted denisatp.

Why?

In post 560, Hibiki wrote:
In post 534, RobertMontana wrote:Who did I target? Let me put it this way:

VOTE: TuxedoMask

does anyone agree that this is town maybe kind of yes?

yeah, i completely agree

In post 579, TuxedoMask wrote:wait how could deadjoker confirm redtail as scum when scum didn't know partners yet

You know, I'm actually kind of inclined to think that this -could- be a towntell but I also feel like I might be reading too far into it.

In spite of the fact that I had my vote on Coron's old slot the entire day yesterday, I think his play has improved significantly today/now read him as town.

In post 687, satire wrote:
In post 685, crypto wrote:everyone's unsure about everyone but the lynch isn't changing unless you make something happen

I know, but redtail's move has me worried because if he's scum with Tuxedo, then he's basically bussing into autoloss by putting him at L-1 and basically asking me to hammer.

I agree, slightly.

In post 736, Hibiki wrote:haha its gonna be funny when he finds out we were like "loljk" and quicklynched mafia

yeah i knew that deadjoker would end up getting lynched but it got me pretty mad that robert was put really close to a lynch for an idiotic reason not gonna lie

Anyway, now that I've actually read the thread I'll start ISO'ing players separately because my mind is kind of twisted up at the moment with who I want to vote.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 am

Post by RobertMontana »

I'm not an alt -_-
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Coron »

In post 737, projectmatt wrote:
In spite of the fact that I had my vote on Coron's old slot the entire day yesterday, I think his play has improved significantly today/now read him as town.

This has to be a first.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by petapan »

well let's be honest here it was virtually impossible for you to do worse than the guy you replaced
free crypto
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Hibiki »

In post 458, satire wrote:lmfao this 1v1. Between these two, I know who I'm voting for (I actually think he has a decent chance of flipping scum and he's one of the few people here I don't have some sort of townread on).

UNVOTE

Sorry for not being as active as I was before, been very busy this weekend with personal/work related issues.

Of all people I would honestly expect you not to join in this stupid grudge/policy lynch.
mhm!!!!
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Hibiki »

i get the feeling that satire has been a little bit forced but he's towntold at times too so it makes me very wary
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 742, Hibiki wrote:i get the feeling that satire has been a little bit forced but he's towntold at times too so it makes me very wary

yeah i really don't see this.

Late question: Who did robert target i kind of forgot 'bout him.

I skimmed tuxedo's votes and VOTE: tuxedo
It's okay you just had a salad today.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

I targeted tuxedo
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Coron »

Hibiki are you just copying all my thoughts or are you actually just on the same wavelength as me. It is eerie either way cut it out.

I was about to hypothesize about the setup, but then I realized I'm so far out of date with site meta you'd all just make fun of me. So instead I will ask it as a question. If we do have a roleblocker and a jailkeep what might we suppose about the rest of the setup? Should we expect a 3rd town power role? Should we expect a 3rd town power role and a scum power role? If we should expect a scum power role what are common scum power roles right now?
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by satire »

In post 741, Hibiki wrote:

UNVOTE

mhm!!!!

Going to post substance tomorrow since I've had a long day today, but going to ask a question of both Hibiki and projectmatt.

Did you actually read the post of mine that was quoted?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by projectmatt »

yeah, i understand you're saying you didn't have a townread on him previously but the way that you jumped on with the whole 1 v 1 it came off to me as kind of an excuse to ride on the "hey look petapan is trying to quicklynch someone" wagon

i don't think you're scum but i also disliked that post
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Coron »

In post 746, satire wrote:
In post 741, Hibiki wrote:

UNVOTE

mhm!!!!

Going to post substance tomorrow since I've had a long day today, but going to ask a question of both Hibiki and projectmatt.

Did you actually read the post of mine that was quoted?

begrudgingly joining it is still joining it. In fact it's hedging your bets which is worse.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Coron »

Well I guess rereading it's not that begrudgingly but still.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”