UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1091 (isolation #200) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1075, xRECKONERx wrote:and yes I'm fucking pissed because I finally put in the damned effort to contribute to this game and instead of reading content whatsoever I have singer's drunk ass and UberNinja's scum ass pushing a lynch on me due to LOL NK WIFOM

LOL THERE'S YOUR LIPS MOVING AND SOUND COMING OUT BUT ALL I HEAR IS

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1092 (isolation #201) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1080, xRECKONERx wrote:axxle still #1 sk

SCUM IS SK HUNTING AS HE GOES DOWN

LOLOLOL
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1108 (isolation #202) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1106, Wyrd wrote:
In post 1102, Katsuki wrote:HEY FATE
I'm pretty sure your Reck-read is wrong.

p.s. He's scum too.

Uberninja unvotes town to sheep Nacho onto his own scumbuddy.

Reaaaally now.

Look at you, calling yourself town.

Hah.

But since you think Reck is scum too, VOTE HIM MOTHERFUCKER
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1109 (isolation #203) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1101, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1060, UberNinja wrote:Wyrd, Reck, and probably chamber are scum.

Final words because it looks like this FUCKING DERP ASS DERP TOWN is going to let themselves be run by scum.

Goodbye, cruel world.

In post 1062, UberNinja wrote:Actually no FUCK THAT.

I'm a fucking townie and you fucking morons need to get your damn votes off me and onto Wyrd.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS:

<snipped shit>

You can actually see him realising "wait, maybe I can still bullshit my way out of this stone-cold case!". He's so obviously scum.

I don't actually know what his strongest scumread was. He's surprisingly flexible.

stone cold case my ass. i'm not scum so it's shit by default
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1112 (isolation #204) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

p.s. my strongest scum reads are reck, wyrd, kats, and you, cdb.

the only, ONLY,
ONLY
reason my wagon is even close to viable is because this town is FUCKING DERP

lynched obvtown MoS day 1, lynched obvtown MattP day 2

beginning to think i'm one of the only townies LEFT in this mufucker
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1113 (isolation #205) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

No chamber. I haven't claimed, and I'm not going to claim.

If this town is derp enough to lynch three townies in a row when all three of them have fingered the same fucking people as scum, then they deserve to fucking lose. And a claim is not going to change that. You know this.

THE ONLY REASON I'M STILL FIGHTING IS BECAUSE IF I DONT THEN THIS GAME WILL BE LOST ALREADY BECAUSE YOU FUCKERS ARE SO, SO, SO DUMB

YOU ARE REALLY REALLY DUMB

FOR REAL

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1114 (isolation #206) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

1. look how high up CDB is on the list yet with such a low profile in the game.
2. look how few posts xreck and katsuki have relative to others (i.e. less than the mod, barely more than people who have been dead since day 1). fucking scum there bro
3. look at the post counts of myself and mattp. obviously townies if history has taught us anyfuckingthing at all

the clues are all there.
if you fuckers don't get it, you deserve to fucking lose

ty that is all
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1117 (isolation #207) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

Find me an example of where someone who was scum had over twice the posts of anyone else in game, and I'll stop posting entirely.

The point is, whoever is voting me is either scum or an idiot.
Scum is going to win this game if people don't wake the fuck up and play with their heads.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1118 (isolation #208) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

Seriously, I have like 1/4 the posts in this game. Scum want this game to become even more inactive than it already is, and that's why they want me dead. Also because I'm calling them scum, but that's obvious. If the game becomes stagnant on top of the scum already running shit, then the town has no fucking chance whatsoever.

The way scum win games is to get town to lynch the people that are calling them scum. If they NK them then there's too much WIFOM which will bite them in the ass.
But if they can just get the town to lynch them and everyone agrees they deserved it for one reason or another, then scum are relatively safe and the people who were on to them are fucking dead and their names are tarnished.

So if there's town on my wagon, then fucking use your head, and get your DAMN vote off me.

Reckoner, Wyrd, CDB, and Katsuki are all viable lynches today.

Here's another bit of trivia though: I was right about MattP, MattP thought I was town, I was right about MoS, MoS thought I was town, Brandi kept people off my wagon on Day 1 when I was an obvious Day 1 mislynch choice.

Three dead flipped townies. Listen to the voices of the people that scum killed and got mislynched.

Fuck. This game is soooo fucking easy but so many people want to be sheep because Fate and Nuwen yell and throw a fit.

This town deserves a scummy for worst fucking town of all time if they lynch me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1120 (isolation #209) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:52 am

Post by UberNinja »

This is completely full of reversals, appeal to emotion, changes of attitude when he/she thought it'd work, and complete dissonance throughout.

This slot is either scum or Fate and Nuwen are the two stupidest most retarded motherfuckers alive. And I know they're not dumb, so that leaves scum.

In post 67, Wyrd wrote:VOTE: UberNina

I never policy lynch Katsuki, the fuck slander is this.

Now UN

THERES a good policy lynch

In post 306, Wyrd wrote:There better be a damn good reason why the UN wagon didnt go through

In post 307, Wyrd wrote:oh fuck me Katsuki's town this game.

I see who ruined my UN PL now

Unvote:
Vote: Axxle

In post 308, Wyrd wrote:
In post 176, Axxle wrote:
In post 173, Katsuki wrote:HEY GUIZ JUST WANT Y'ALL TO KNOW THAT MY SHIFT KEY GOT BASHED IN SO I MIGHT BE STUCK IN THIS MODE FOR A LIL WHILE

NOT THAT ANY OF YOU WILL MIND I'M SURE.

copy and paste words from google...

^scum wanting to waste town's time. Lynch please (unless I just WHOOPShammered him then LOL)

In post 310, Wyrd wrote:
In post 248, Glork wrote:
In post 242, UberNinja wrote:
In post 222, Glork wrote:
In post 203, UberNinja wrote:Now stop being dumb and trying to make me look bad for reasons that are obviously shit.

You're the one undermining your own threat by asking someone to unvote, I'm pointing out your cognitive dissonance, and you want to call
me
dumb? I'd rather not get into a pointless and distracting side argument, because it's not going to help anybody find scum, but seriously, get your head on straight.

My head is on straight, as usual. Maybe you need to learn to read me Mr. Paragon. Or maybe I'll just break it down for you because you can't seem to grasp the basics. When things don't make immediate sense, you can often tell who's scum or town by who reacts to it strangely. Axxle reacted in a certain way which means that he's not today's lynch even if he's scum.

You're cute when you try to act smart.

I'm willing to policy lynch at this point.

Vote: UberNinja

did

wait

did I just read

no i couldnt have

No..... NO IT CANT BE

[b]GLORK[/b] wrote:I'm willing to policy lynch at this point.

AHEUHEHANANAAAAAAAAAA THE STENCH OF HYPOCRISY

IT

BURNS

ME

IT BURNS

ME

In post 311, Wyrd wrote:holy shit I'm USUALLY down for katsuki wagon but not THIS game

In post 313, Wyrd wrote:
In post 300, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:man, this is way fucking harder than it should be.
this axxle vote sucks and I don't like it anymore.
molla feels less town than he usually does, but that might just be paranoia and shit.
katsuki wagon is fucking terrible...

fate, i fucking need you

I'm here baby but why is Axxle magically town

He went from L-1 to "HOly SHIT LETS GET OFF THIS WAGON" in like less than 10 posts.

The fuck does that give you good vibes.

W/e I'm done I want my extra posting to give me 72 hours not 48 hours this time plzty

In post 373, Wyrd wrote:Seriously a fucking EPM wagon... are scum taht desperate to save Axxle they'll go for the EASIEST mislynch around on DAY ONE?

Jesus what a scrubteam we're against

In post 522, Wyrd wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: MoS

MoS is town don't care

In post 628, Wyrd wrote:GODFUCKING DAAMNT VOTE: Mattp

ANDNHERES MYCASE FOR PANZER TOWN

GAMMA YOU ERE FU CKING THERE WHERE HE CLAIMED MASONS AS OWNIE ANX THEN DIDN'T RETRACT IT WHEN ANOTHER Mson fuckin claimed A REAL ONE AND YEDAH YOU REALLY EXPECT MORE FROM HIM?

PANZER SHEEP ME AND YOU I'LL SAVE YOU TODAY

NO SERIOUSULY FUCK APPLE

In post 643, Wyrd wrote:
In post 409, MattP wrote:Axxle is town

His sloppy flipflopiness is easy for you all to be vultures about but it's a towntell

OH LOOK IF IT ISN'T MATT DEFENDINF AXXLE

In post 589, MattP wrote:Oooo I getchya I was just thinking we were doing a PL today and figured that we should get rid of the useless slot that's been actively lurking and contributing nothing of worth LOL

In post 596, MattP wrote:I'D CATER TO A WYRD LYNCH

In post 637, MattP wrote:Fate, answer my question!!

Gamma why do you want my four scumreads?

In post 638, MattP wrote:Reck is scum fate is a dumb but boop boop boop fate cannot read me for shit

Is he even pretending to believe this shit? I thought I was scum now you dismiss my arguments with "lolwalpcantread me"

HORSESHIT

THIS DIES FUCKING TODAY

In post 646, Wyrd wrote:
In post 641, UberNinja wrote:as in, you're probably wrong ^

As in, I dont see your vote on this wagon which is GOING places.

W agree on GLORK scum so here's some middle ground

In post 720, Wyrd wrote:
In post 719, Nuwen wrote:Singer stop being a dumb ho and give Nacho the thread back.

No seriously, singer, let Nacho fucking vote with me.

All right a couple things off the top off my head that's been pissing me the fuck off but too hard to type to rage about

1. MattP...
BACKING DOWN
from his 1v1 with me to go for... KATSUKI? Someone he could definitely mislynch easier over me? THIS IS SO FUCKING TRANSPARENT. Why should KATSUKi go first? Does anyone with a fuckin brain think MattP who has caught "Fate scum" and CHALLENGED a 1v1 with him would back the fuck off if town? No, MattP is SCUM, offered a 1v1 in which I went first as "bait" to see if I'd agree to something that stupid, but has backed off when he realized THERES MORE SUPPORT FOR HIS LYNCH THAN MINE, SO HE WANTS TO DEFLECT TO KATSUKI. Also note the sudden fucking apperance of Axxle on his scumlist when he said he was town yesterday and artfully ignores/distances him most of the time LIKE FUCKING SCUMBUDDIES.

2. EPM's criticizing Katsuki's play. HEY EPM REMEMBER THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD READ YOUR FUCKING USELESS PLAY AT THE MEET AS TOWN? HI RIGHT HERE. So its really fucking HYPOCRITICAL and IRONIC that you're attacking Katsuki's play here when Katsuki's play is BETTER because he is good at what he DOES do instead of just shitty at everything (like you) which includes: Posting, looking town, finding town, finding scum, knowing who and when to wagon. KATSUKI has read me as town this game AND has read that I'm fuckin confident and on my shit about MattP. Katsuki has then voted with me. THIS IS 100% KATSUKI TOWN AND HOW HE PLAYS. IS HE LAZY? YES. DOES HE EVER ACTUALLY PLAY GAMES LIKE OTHERS? NO. DOES HE
GET SHIT DONE WITH HIS VOTE
? YES. SO FUCK OFF

3. UN pointing out flaws in Molla's play (which, yes, Molla is a fucktard for suspecting me but thats another issue) when HE IS THE RETARD WHO THINKS THE FOLLOWING: Chamber is wrong about MattP being town (AKA MATTP IS SCUM), Wyrd is scum TROLOL WITH MATTP?, Axxle is scum and his wagon magically disappeared yet apparently he's scum with me ALSO even though
WE WERE THE ONLY ONES TO START AND PUSH THE AXXLE WAGON TODAY AND POINTED OUT THE FACT IT DISAPPEARED FIRST.
How he reconciles these thoughts in his brain together? He doesn't UN you fucking moron you can only have on thought at a time can't you and you never try to add them up cause math is fucking hard yo. 27 pagse too late for a Fate rage post? WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. EVERYTIME IVE HAD ENOUGH WEED AND SANITY TO READ THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME FILLED WITH PLAYERS LIKE YOU MOLLA ABD EPM IVE HAD PLENTY OF FUCKING RAGE TO GO AROUND

4. No seriously singer, FUCK your MattP read its WRONG.

5. ATTN AXXLE WAGON. NO SHIT HES SCUM WE CAUGHT HIM
YESTERDAY
THIS IS NOT SOME REVELATION THAT REQUIRES A NEW WAGON. YOU FUCKS HAD YOUR CHANCE WHEN I WAS WILLING TO COAST ON LYNCHING EASY SCUM AND NOT BE OBVTOWN AND DIE TONIGHT SO I COULD KILL THE REST OF THE NOT SO OBVSCUM. NOW IM FUCKIN OBVTOWN AND IM GETTING THE HARD TO FUCKIN LYNCH SCUM MATTP THAT YOU CLOWNFUCKS CANT BEGIN TO CATCH. YOU GET AXXLE TOMORROW, MATTP GOES TODAY AND I DIE TONIGHT. THATS THE WAY IT GOES

ther'es more shit but I don't want ot reread back past this page so fucking early

In post 872, Wyrd wrote:Glork you are seriously playing like shit and should be ashamed.

Axxle's claim is literally LOFUCKINGL bad, he's sorry so he's aligned with us? When Panzer flips fucking town and Axxle scum of WHATEVER variety, that should be enough credit to fuckign LISTEN TO US AND LYNCH MATTP TOMORROW.

In post 873, Wyrd wrote:
In post 864, Axxle wrote:I think my play was pretty damn terrible if I was an SK. Worse than my play as town this game.

Would you say it's more likely I'm SK than Wyrd is mafia?

I mean

seriously

this

I mean

seriously

In post 874, Wyrd wrote:
In post 868, chamber wrote:I geuss we shouldn't lynch axxle, I just remembered that I have that unused FBI agent 1 shot I can use on him to verify his SKness. Hes so obviously an SK though :(.
Unvote

Is this serious? Don't FUCK with me chamber, not after the amount of fail this game has produced.

Because if it is I'm taking my MattP wagon back

In post 904, Wyrd wrote:RECK

I DONT THINK

YOU REALIZE

WHAT TEH FUCK

YOU JUST DID

OUT OF ALL THE FUCKIGN RETARD ON THE PAST FEW PAGES

YOU BROKE THE FUCKING BACK

SHEEPING THE FUCKING SCUMFUCK THAT YOU WERE JUST VOTING

ON

TO

KATSUKI OF ALL PEOPLE

I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD

NO

NO

NO

NO
N
O\

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MATTP

FJUCKING NO THIS WILL NTO STAND

UBERFUCKINGNINJA YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT GET OFF RECK

In post 905, Wyrd wrote:
In post 880, Gammagooey wrote:guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

actually nevermind i can just sheep nacho he seems like a cool guy. hey nacho are you okay with pretending that 'that guy' is reck sometime in the near future for amusement and/or scum lynches y/n?

FUCKING FINALLY YOURE SHEEPING SOMEONE THATS IN THE REALM OF FUCKING RIGHT AND NOT FUCKING SCUM

NEVERMIND IVE BEEN CALLING FOR YOUR DUMBASS TO SHEEP ME THIS ENTIRE GAME

AND ENCOURAGING YOU WHEN YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT FUCKING TRACK WITH MATTP

YOU HELPED

CATCH HIM

WITH THAT 4 READS FOR PREZ BULLSHIT

THAT HE PULLED OUT OF HIS FUCKING ISO AND NOT HIS HEAD

ONCE AGANI MAY I REMIDN Y UALL

MATT P WHEN ASKED FOR READS QUOTED HIS D1 READS AND HAD
FUCKING NONE AT THE MOMENT

In post 906, Wyrd wrote:
In post 891, MattP wrote:If you're going to trust people blindly it should be the guy that idk is like pretty good at nailing scum AKA ME

LET ME USE MY REPUTATION TO STRONGARM MISLYNCHES THROUGH

ARE YOU FUCKING

RAEDING THIS RECK

YOU DRUNK PIECE OF QUEER

LOOK AT THIS SHIT AND LOOK AT THE NEXT QUOTE. HE WANTS TO STRNOGARM FOUR FUCKING MISLYNCEHS IN THE ROW

HIS CRED WAS FUCKING SHOT WITH THE MOS LYNCH

I DO THIS SHIT

AS SCUM

I INVENTED THIS FUCKING TACTIC

SO I GODDAMN WELL KNOW WHEN ITS BEING DONE TO ME

In post 893, MattP wrote:Kat --> Reck --> Wyrd

Let's fuck this bitch before Wyrd comes in and whines about how every little thing I post has negative underlying intentions because his SCREAMING FACE really means so much to us

OH LOOK ISNT THAT A PRETTY PICTURE OF FUCKING 3 MISLYCNHES MORE LIONED UP

SO CONVIENTLY FUCKING ORDERED FROM EASIEST TO HARDEST TO FUCKING LYNCH? ARE YOU ALL

FUCKING

HIGH

THAT YOU DONT SEE THIS

WHINE? WHO WAS WHINING: OH YEAH YOU WERE.-
In post 693, MattP wrote:Kind of really pissed that people just trust fate because he's fate

Whatever, enjoy your second mislynch nothing I say is going to stop it

I'm not claiming ever so enjoy

WHINING LIKE A BITCH AFTER YOU DECLARED A 1V1, THEN
BACKD THE FUCK OFF WHEN IT WASNT GOING YOUR WAY AND POSTED THIS OBVSCUM FUCKING ATE
THIS CLASSIC UGFCKING "OH IM A MISLYNCH FUCK OFF" ATE AND WHINING THAT PEOPEL ARE LYNCHING HIM JUST BECAUSE I CAUGHT HIM AND PEOPEL WERE SHEEPIN GME TO LYNCH HIM

I AM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY RIGHT NOW

I SWEAR TO GOD

AND GLORK YOURE NOT LYNCHING THIS EVER?

REALLY GLORK?

YOU WORTHELSS SACK FO SHIT I WAS THE ONE THAT
BACKED OFF
CALLIN GYOU SCUM WHEN I SAW ANOTHER REASON FOR YOUR COMPLETE SHIT PLAY D1, BUT INSTEAD OF TRY AND CORRECT YOURSELF YOUVE STUCK TO THIS BULLSHIT FUCKING WYRD SCUM READ THAT MAKES NO SENSE EXCEPT IN THE MINDS OF SCUM AND FUCKING BADS.

SO NOW WHENS THIS GAME IS OVER AND IF YOU ARE FUCKIGN TOWN? AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GAVE AN INVENTION TO SCUMCHAMBER?

YOURE GETTIN NOMMED FOR A FUCKING ANTI SCUMMY. THAT SHIT WILL BE RETROACTIVELY CHANGED TO A DUNCE CAP I WILL GIVE YOU CALLED

PARAGON OF RETARDATION

AND FUCKING
BURDENED BY STUPIDITY

WITH THESE SHIT READS YOU ARE CLAIMING TO HAVE

ONCE AGAIN TO CLOSE THINGS OFF

MATTP DECLARED A 1V1 WITH ME THEN BACKED OFF AND WANTED TO LYNCH EASY SHIT LIKE KATSUKI. I AM CALLIN GHIM OUT ON THIS, I AM REINSTATING THIS 1V1. MATTP OR ME. THE NEXT ONE TOMORROW IF ONE FLIPS TOWN. I AM NOT BACKLING DOWN. I AM CATCHING THIS FUCKING SUCM THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO BESIDES NACHO AND KATSUKI OF ALL PEOPLE. YOU AER VOTING ME OR YOU ARE VOTING FUCKING MATT. THERE I SNO RECK WAGON. THE AXXLE WAGON IS STOPPED BY CLAIMS. THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TODAY.

In post 949, Wyrd wrote:
In post 916, UberNinja wrote:Nobody wants to lynch Llama when I say he's scum

When Matt comes around suddenly people wanna lynch him

lol

LOL

SO HOW ABOUT

YOU FUCKING GET ON THAT READ NOW CLOWNFUCK?

HMMM?

OR YOU GOING TO BE USELESS AND LIVE UP TO ALL THE HATE AND JUSITFY IT?

In post 952, Wyrd wrote:
In post 921, UberNinja wrote:and then he voted ME for distancing from the MoS wagon...
ME
. haha

yeah, my town read on MattP stands. he's either FUCKING DERP ASS DERP scum or he's town
and I know he's not a derp ass derp so that means he's more likely to be town

This wagon is shit and should be dismantled immediately

Shutup your bad and all the posts before this and all the conclusions you drew are fucking bad. "MATTP CALLED METOWN HE MADE ME FEEL GOOD" did you miss the part where he VOTED YOU EARLIER FOR FUCKING TODAY? When it LOOKED like your juicy mislynch was going through?

Sit

the fuck

down.

Because you're not good. ANd you're not dismantling my wagon on scum.

In post 975, Wyrd wrote:
In post 971, UberNinja wrote:
In post 952, Wyrd wrote:
In post 921, UberNinja wrote:and then he voted ME for distancing from the MoS wagon...
ME
. haha

yeah, my town read on MattP stands. he's either FUCKING DERP ASS DERP scum or he's town

Shutup your bad and all the posts before this and all the conclusions you drew are fucking bad. "MATTP CALLED METOWN HE MADE ME FEEL GOOD" did you miss the part where he VOTED YOU EARLIER FOR FUCKING TODAY? When it LOOKED like your juicy mislynch was going through?

Sit

the fuck

down.

Alright Nuwen if he flips scum I'll sheep you, if he flips town you guys sheep me.

Deal?

Deal.

Hammer this scum, if I'm wrong and your right? Obviously not going to push through a lynch tomorrow liek O YEAH MATTP HAS TRIED TO DO AFTER HIS FAILMOS WAGON, btu he's scum and has to push through lynches ya know?

So go. I'm not wrong.

And that wasn't Nuwen, so obviously your reads are ALREADY subpar
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1121 (isolation #210) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1119, chamber wrote:I don't like being irrational but I'm a human and am. Everytime you make an appeal to emotion like that you just inch me closer to hammering you.

If you're scum then it's obv you're just itching for a reason to hammer and you want me to give you that reason.

If you're town you're being more of a moron than I've ever seen. Hammer me so you can see how wrong you are.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1122 (isolation #211) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 975, Wyrd wrote:
In post 952, Wyrd wrote:
ME
. haha

Sit

the fuck

down.

Alright Nuwen if he flips scum I'll sheep you, if he flips town you guys sheep me.

Deal?

Deal.

Hammer this scum, if I'm wrong and your right? Obviously not going to push through a lynch tomorrow liek O YEAH MATTP HAS TRIED TO DO AFTER HIS FAILMOS WAGON, btu he's scum and has to push through lynches ya know?

So go. I'm not wrong.

Sit

the fuck

down.

Deal?

Deal.

AND NOW THIS CLOWNFUCK IS TRYING TO LYNCH ME BECAUSE I'M CALLING HIM SCUM. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1123 (isolation #212) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

fucking post, motherfuckers

get the fuck in here so i can yell at you and tell you how fucking stupid you're being
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1134 (isolation #213) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ chamber/CDB/anyone else: I'll take pointers on how to post post-game, thanks.

If posting like I am now could get you morons to lynch scum, I would have been posting like this all game. Unfortunately you've been lynching against what I've been saying all game, and now you want to lynch me. I've been nice. I've been reasonable. I've been unrequitedly willing and completely open to changing my apparently "policy-lynch-worthy" play style.

But it hasn't done anything, and you guys haven't listened to a thing I've said all game.

So when Fate came in and started posting like a jackass, and people listened to him, I figured it might work for me as well.
The fact that it's not working, only proves that the town in this game are 1) spineless, 2) stupid, and/or 3) sheep.

If you're town and you think I'm scum, you're stupid and a sheep.
If you're town and you aren't sure if I'm scum, you're a spineless sheep.
If you're town and you think I'm town, you're spineless and stupid.

I'm sure there might be one or two players that are all three, based on the lynches that have happened so far and the fact that I'm at L-1, but I've filled my insults quota for today. Also, there's just not enough fight left in me to try to rage my way to winning the hearts and minds of people who are already drinking the Stupid KoolAid.

If there are any townies out there which aren't on the above list, you'd better wake the hell up and make something happen, or you can kiss your sorry ass goodbye because scum are running this game.

Have a nice day, and I hope you enjoy the loss.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1141 (isolation #214) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1137, Axxle wrote:Reck: You all already dead!

FWIW, I would have probably picked someone else if you played yesterday like you played today.

Good choice.

Pick Wyrd tonight when Reck flips scum. Please also kill Katsuki and CDB if you get the chance.

My wagon is still shit. Those calling for the hammer are obvscum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1149 (isolation #215) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1143, Wyrd wrote:Reck are you scum for fucks sake?

Cause this lolnotclaiming shitis getting REAL

FUCKING

OLD

What an obviously scum post.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1150 (isolation #216) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1145, xRECKONERx wrote:Nope. It's a fuck this town claim.

Axxle is 100% a SK so please deal with him after I die

100% serious

If you're town by some black magic, then I will say this:

chamber could be scum looking to "clear" the SK, so they can use him until later and then off him when it's time.
It's also a way to get into Axxle's good graces so that he won't try to target chamber.

Needless to say, if chamber ever flips scum, lynch Axxle immediately.

If chamber is town and Axxle is scum then I don't even.

What's your take on chamber, Reck?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1151 (isolation #217) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

I see you browsing, BBmolla
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1152 (isolation #218) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

P.S. Everyone should look through BBmolla's ISO.
It's not terribly short, but it's terrible, and it's relatively short.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1155 (isolation #219) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 347, PJ. wrote:I'm not sheeping the glork wagon, I'm the first person who said he was scummy.

UberNinja, the answer is town.

This post where he tries to grab the credit for calling Glork scummy first though... makes me think twice about Glork.
I take back what I just said about Glork being probably town. This makes me think he's more likely to be scum than before.

How well does panzer-scum fit with Wyrd/Katsuki scum? Idk

Gonna read panzer in ISO with CDB next to see if CDB really is this brazenly terrible as scum.
Because I know he's not this bad as town.

Also, how would Glork/Wyrd/??? fit as remaining scum? Anyone? Reck?
If you're town, then we don't have too long to talk while you're "confirmed" or w/e

So get busy if you want to help.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1156 (isolation #220) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

this post was supposed to be posted before the post I just posted
not sure what happened, lulz. musta been diff windows + ninjas + etc.

I still take back what I said about Glork.

In post 299, PJ. wrote:
In post 285, Brandi wrote:No, my
whole
read is not based on you saying that he wasn't paying attention.
The fact that you really aren't paying attention and nothing you say makes any sense is also an issue.

But is it explicitly scummy to not pay attention/not make sense

This seems like town Ninja to me, I thinking Glork is teh scums. I like Pacman's case on Katsuki. I'm positive brandi is misguided town. We have a few lurkers.

Glork is more likely to be town based on this.

Pacman is probably town based on this.
Katsuki I could go either way on, but I'm leaning scum based on this.
Looking at the activity at this time of the game (i.e. who was lurking) is probably pretty hard but also probably worth it. They would be more likely to be town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1157 (isolation #221) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 347, PJ. wrote:I'm not sheeping the glork wagon, I'm the first person who said he was scummy.

UberNinja, the answer is town.

Also, panzer you're going to wish you hadn't lied to me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1158 (isolation #222) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 353, PJ. wrote:Hi katsuki. Are you Scum with glork?

This makes Katsuki slightly more likely to be town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1159 (isolation #223) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 372, PJ. wrote:If Molla's town then that means he's 100% wrong about EvilPacman.

Which means molla is very probably town, and evilpacman too.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1160 (isolation #224) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 377, PJ. wrote:Wow..UN is either bad or scum or quite possibly both

Actually, neither :P

Your ISO is a gold mine so far and I should have looked at it earlier. I was too busy with trying to keep myself alive though.
Fuckin L-1 wagons. What are they good for.

Somebody unvote, for the love of nunchuks.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1161 (isolation #225) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 493, PJ. wrote:
In post 489, ChannelDelibird wrote:You've (both) played with me before IRL and on the forum. This is not CDB scum. It's just not.

I don't like this post.

CDB is more likely to be scum with panzer based on this post. This feels like distancing to me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1163 (isolation #226) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 711, PJ. wrote:
In post 709, BBmolla wrote:
In post 578, PJ. wrote:BBmolla bad town as always

^This is more likely to come from Scum Panzer to discredit me imo.

Funny that I started the bad town BBmolla thing as town. And it's not trying to discredit you, it's simply saying your vote is silly, I'm not addressing you , cause i know you have bad reads.

Yeah, molla's town. Fuck you molla, try harder.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1164 (isolation #227) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 758, PJ. wrote:
In post 714, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 705, PJ. wrote:
In post 703, evilpacman18 wrote:yeah that's a distinct possibility.

Axxle today then?
Unvote, Vote Axxle

I didn't catch glork's soft claim..

Why are you ignoring the Katsuki wagon?

Katsuki is likely town, given his recent posting.

pacman is almost certainly town too.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1165 (isolation #228) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 813, PJ. wrote:Image

Me and mattP are definently not scum together. I'm clearly scum with uberninja and gamma.

which i find it amazing the two most town players in the game are uberninja and gamma. It's really weird. Followed closely by lurker chamber and semi-active CDB.

which means one or both of chamber and CDB are scum

at this point I'm leaning CDB
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1166 (isolation #229) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 977, PJ. wrote:
Vote:MattP
My last town act.

Fate, win this fucking game please.

Fuck.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1167 (isolation #230) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1162, BBmolla wrote:UN make up your mind about me

You're in the town pile right now. I don't see that changing unless certain people flip a certain way, which I won't go into until they flip.

If you're voting me, unvote me.

Reck's dead, panzer's last post where I said "Fuck" makes me think Wyrd might actually really be town and JUST THAT FUCKING BAD (still a shit ton of WIFOM, but nobody wants to lynch Fate anyway), and Kats is more likely to be town based on panzer's ISO too so:

Vote: CDB

Follow me if you want to win.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1168 (isolation #231) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1154, ChannelDelibird wrote:Molla's town. Next.

Who are your scum reads, big guy?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1176 (isolation #232) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1169, Nuwen wrote:UBERNINJA USED SPAM ATTACK

In post 1167, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1162, BBmolla wrote:UN make up your mind about me

Reck's dead, panzer's last post where I said "Fuck" makes me think Wyrd might actually really be town and JUST THAT FUCKING BAD (still a shit ton of WIFOM, but nobody wants to lynch Fate anyway), and Kats is more likely to be town based on panzer's ISO too so:

This is called the bargaining stage.

No.

If you're even town this game, which I highly doubt, you've been the most damaging of any player so far, more so than any scum player thus far.
In fact the ONLY reason I'm not voting you right now is because I put so much faith in associative tells and Panzer's post somehow made me feel that you were not scum together. I would not shed one single tear if Axxle delay killed you, which he TOTALLY SHOULD.

Hint hint, Axxle. HINT HINT.

In post 1170, ChannelDelibird wrote:When have you even played with me as town on the forum, UN?

Anyway, not cooperating with you. Please enjoy your death as soon as Reck fullclaims.

I can read, you know.

In post 1171, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm a census taker and I used it last night. I'm on my phone in class so I'll look up my flavor if it actually matters. I was told last night that there were four anti town roles left

With panzer already dead I don't see this being multiball and a five man scumteam in 16p is unbalanced especially with townies flipped. 4:1:11 is much more likely... ergo delayed SK

thanks for listening and bye

Excellent knowledge.

In post 1172, Glork wrote:OK yeah, Chamber is scum and Axxle is an SK. Just like I suggested earlier.

If Axxle is being useful, why not lynch chamber and have Axxle target scum and tell him we'll leave him alive as long as he's hitting scum?

THAT'S BARGAINING, NUWEN.

In post 1174, Katsuki wrote:lolol Glork you need axxle dead don't you.

If Reck is indeed scum the Glork is doubly scum.
Pretty sure my Reck read is right but not like it matters anymore.

Chamber you should hammer UN.

Nobody should be hammering me, Katsuki. If you're town you're being terrible. Stop being terrible.

I know Reck and Fate are your Fraaaandz and all but seriously consider that I'm town for a moment. I'm fucking town.

In post 1175, Katsuki wrote:OH HEY JUST REALIZED
WE'RE PROLLY GOING INTO NIGHT WITH 3 DEAD SCUM
EASYMODE

Not three, and likely not even two dead scum, because Reck's power seems like a town power.
So it's not only premature to celebrate, but you're being terrible yet again.

Stop it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1184 (isolation #233) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1178, Glork wrote:Acxtually,
Unvote

It seems distinctly possible that there is a You Bitch + You Slut + You Whore scumteam and another scumteam of three. And yes, I say this knowing full well that there has only been one kill each night.

Whether that implicates Axxle or not is something I am currently unsure of.

I'm more inclined to think it's a larger scum team.

Plus, Reck's results (once we find out if he's lying or not) will rule out 3:3:10 in favor of 3:1:12
In which case, Axxle is clearly more likely to be an SK.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1186 (isolation #234) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1179, Nuwen wrote:
Unvote

It seems distinctly possible that there is a You Bitch + You Slut + You Whore scumteam and another scumteam of three. And yes, I say this knowing full well that there has only been one kill each night.

3/3 sounds like a pretty difficult setup to balance.

Wrong.

In post 1179, Nuwen wrote:Especially when you need quantum synchronicity to explain the censor results.

Nuh-uh.

In post 1179, Nuwen wrote:Hammer fucking Uberninja please.

Shut up, you.

My wagon is obviously not going through because the scum are probably all already on it.
Additionally Reck is now not voting me any longer so I'm not at L-1 anyway.

So that means, after chamber puts me at L-1 again like a good little scum player, gets yelled at by a townie who's not a moron, and backs off again like a good little scum player, that the ship which is my wagon has sailed on, and will not be happening.

How's that feel?

Yeah, hold on, let me give you a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it.

MISLYNCH TAVERN IS CLOSED BITCH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1188 (isolation #235) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1185, Axxle wrote:
In post 1183, Glork wrote:
In post 1179, Nuwen wrote:
Unvote

3/3 sounds like a pretty difficult setup to balance.

Especially when you need quantum synchronicity to explain the censor results.

Hammer fucking Uberninja please.

I just don't see six total scum otherwise. 5:1:10 seems fucking awful for town, especially considering the relative lack of power so far. Scum win in 2 days potentially (mislynch, two townie kills, mislynch, crosskill+townie kill, scum can force a mislynch D3). Tell me how the fuck you balance that, considering our protective role was just an Armored Bodyguard (I assume takes 2 bullets to kill) and 3 townies so far. My role has a random element and isn't *directly* useful either.

No, it's much more likely that it's 3/3/10.

Do some math, Nuwen, and stop being dumb. Reck is either flat-out lying, or it's 3/3/10. Take your pick.

How are you getting these numbers? Reck said there was 4 scum left, meaning we started with 5 in the unlikely event he's telling the truth.

Way to parrot exactly what I just said.

But at the same time, parroting it is good because it makes it look like you're bringing more attention to that point. And that makes you look more likely to be town.

I like you Axxle. I think one of the main reasons I didn't want to lynch you early was because I didn't want you to feel dejected about dying early if you had a kickass role or whatever, just because you haven't been around the site as long as everyone else.

All that should have gone out the window when obvfuckingtownie MoS died day 1. Operative words: Should have.

I mean, they killed a 2004 MS stalwart player who's pretty fucking good at the game, right? Surely MoS dying before you (and getting mislynched by a bunch of fucktard sheeple) should be plenty consolation enough, right?

I don't know. For some reason I want to keep you alive.

It's bugging me. It's bugging me a LOT.

p-edit: HAHA reck
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1190 (isolation #236) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I think I want to leave him alive juuuust one more night. So he can kill Wyrd.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1192 (isolation #237) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

We should all be able to agree that Wyrd is an active detriment to this game.

a) Tunneling
b) Being wrong
c) Spamming caps, etc

I am guilty of the third, but I was only copying. And I'm certainly not the first two.

I was right about MoS and MattP, I am right about CDB. Fucking
listen to me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1200 (isolation #238) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1191, xRECKONERx wrote:UN don't be a stupid fuckwad

you can campaign to lynch whoever you want but if he's going down tomorrow no matter what he's not going to shoot who you want, he's going to shoot whoever the hell he damn pleases

LYNCH HIM TODAY

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AS MY LAST DYING REQUEST LYNCH THE STUPID SERIAL KILLER AND THEN FIGURE OUT THE OTHER SCUM

I am not at all sure that Axxle is scum.

His claim, first of all, doesn't really sound like something an SK would fakeclaim.

Also his demeanor on Day 1 didn't feel like a third-party role freaking out because they were about to be lynched.
He felt a lot more calm cool and collected, like he was someone who was pretty sure their claim could save them.

I'm just not sold on Axxle scum right now. And I like the extra kill going around. Sucks for you that you're dead, but so far Axxle has killed someone I thought was town but was scum, and has killed someone I thought was scum, and may still be (Panzer insisted he was town post-knowledge-of-impending-death as well... so you'll understand my reluctance in believing you).

And if you ARE town, then you've done your job as far as telling us how many scum are in the game, so relax a little, and be as open minded as possible before you die. We know who you suspect.

Sitting here screaming for the death of the person who killed you helps nothing and nobody, even if he is the SK.

Which, if he is, then we need to find the rest of the scum today because by tomorrow more people will be dead, and since we're having such trouble lynching scum ALREADY, you can only guess that they're going to kill off A) whoever's active and scumhunting, or B) whoever suspects them.

So, no thank you, I want Day 3 to last as long as possible, and I want a scum lynch out of this, not an SK lynch.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1211 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1194, xRECKONERx wrote:
HEY UBERNINJA WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO LYNCH CONFIRMED FUCKING SERIAL KILLER AND WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING THAT CONFIRMED FUCKING SERIAL KILLER TO DO YOUR BIDDING

please and thank you

Sorry I missed the part where he was a CONFIRMED FUCKING SERIAL KILLER and I seem to remember that chamber has cleared him as town.

And I trust him to do "my" bidding because he hasn't really been doing such a shitty job so far, y'know? He's killed more scum than the entire town. There are a lot of good players in this town, and the two lynches we've had so far have been derpy as fuck. So if I think there's a chance Axxle is town, then of course I want him alive.

And because I know that Axxle needs to hit scum A LOT if he wants to even have a slight chance at winning. And this goes whether he is town OR scum.

And because if you ARE scum, the very thing to do for you here would be to fake some results which arguably negate the possibility of multiple scum teams, and then push hard for the death of the one person who's killed scum so far, and who could kill scum in the future without having to convince anyone else he's right. And so on. I'm sure you understand.

I'm not saying I think you're scum. I thought you were scum. And I think there's a good chance you might be town given most of what you've posted after you found out you had a terminal case of sunburn.

But I'm simply not going to go SK hunting at this point. Especially when he's confirmed to be town by chamber, no matter how dubiously chamber's been playing so far.

And that's that.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1213 (isolation #240) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

tl;dr: Axxle is not the play today.
CDB is the lynch, Axxle should kill Wyrd, and based on the mafia NK we'll decide whether to lynch Axxle tomorrow.

Axxle, if an SK, is clearly not BOTH investigation-immune AND bulletproof. So if chamber isn't lying then Axxle will be dead tonight anyway, especially if the scum think he's going to target them.

Reck what's your opinion on Wyrd and chamber?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1214 (isolation #241) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Also, stop being a fucking useless sack of shit please.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1218 (isolation #242) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1215, xRECKONERx wrote:I doubt scum will kill off an SK when town HAS to lynch him at some point and they can go off and do other things

Wyrd is still town. Don't know about chamber. Don't care to put in the effort at this point

Understood that you don't want to put in effort, but the SK is the scum's biggest rival at this point because the number of townies is dwindling dangerously low and there are still plenty of viable mislynches to be had.

So either scum kills Axxle (as town vig OR as an SK) or they're retarded. Which they're clearly not, as they've thus far managed to elude being lynched.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1220 (isolation #243) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1216, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1214, UberNinja wrote:Also, stop being a fucking useless sack of shit please.

you mean like you? the guy who won't lynch the only choice for SK in the fucking game?

SK hunting is stupid at this point. Or weren't you paying attention.

Let me guess: DIDN'T READ LOL. Well fuck you.
If you're town, and if you're not going to read and if you're not going to help, then kindly shut the fuck up.

Sincerely, UberNinja~
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1221 (isolation #244) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 975, Wyrd wrote:
In post 952, Wyrd wrote:
ME
. haha

Sit

the fuck

down.

Deal?

Deal.

So go. I'm not wrong.

lolololol

Axxle please kill this shit.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1222 (isolation #245) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Creepy similarities. Check it.

In post 977, PJ. wrote:
Vote:MattP
My last town act.

Fate, win this fucking game please.
In post 1177, xRECKONERx wrote:

this is my last act for the town, fuck all y'all

"This is my last town act"

In post 980, PJ. wrote:You're pretty thick, SK-clownfuck
In post 1193, xRECKONERx wrote:i would usually NOT condone SK-hunting over Mafia-hunting

BUT

the SK can literally ONLY BE ONE PERSON whereas the mafia could be anyone left alive, we have a 100% chance of hitting the SK, and that wildcard SK shot being out there is
bad news

"Axxle is the SK kill him!"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1223 (isolation #246) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Which is another reason I don't want Axxle dead right now, btw.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1227 (isolation #247) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1225, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:
In post 1213, UberNinja wrote:tl;dr: Axxle is not the play today.
CDB is the lynch, Axxle should kill Wyrd, and based on the mafia NK we'll decide whether to lynch Axxle tomorrow.

Axxle, if an SK, is clearly not BOTH investigation-immune AND bulletproof. So if chamber isn't lying then Axxle will be dead tonight anyway, especially if the scum think he's going to target them.

no axxle should not kill wyrd

YES HE SHOULD.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1232 (isolation #248) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1230, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:
In post 1227, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1225, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:
In post 1213, UberNinja wrote:tl;dr: Axxle is not the play today.

no axxle should not kill wyrd

YES HE SHOULD.

with reck as pretty much confirmed scum, wyrd is a bit likelier to be town.

Reck is not confirmed scum, he's confirmed marked-for-death.
And if Reck flips town, what does that do for your read on Wyrd?

And no matter what Reck flips, Wyrd is THE best target for tonight.
Whether town or SK, he's the best target for Axxle, hands down.

Don't screw this up, Axxle.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1233 (isolation #249) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Somebody should compile a list of all actions and results that have been claimed so far.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1235 (isolation #250) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Who do you think we should quicklynch, besides Axxle?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1236 (isolation #251) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1031, xRECKONERx wrote:Regarding CDB:

I'm not entirey used to CDB actually playing in mafia games since he usually lurks out in most of them. I will say his play this game seems drastically different from Great Idea Mafia, the open game that just ended where I was in endgame with CDB and DoubleJD. CDB was a lot more self-assured, confident, even cocky in that endgame (where he was scum). A lot of posts he makes also give me town vibes, like his whole don't be silly, I'm town vibe at the start of the game (I believe there was another one of those somewhere, too). The only thing that tinges my gut a bit to believe he may be scum are his fluff-posts that wind up being rather empty, vapid responses to things that don't matter, like #271, but I think I'm still leaning town on him at the end of the day.

Regarding Wyrd:

I'll admit I have a bias with Fate, but I tend to read him as town if he reads me as town. I can't think of a game I've played with Fate-scum off the top of my head, but I've played plenty with him as me-scum, him-town. I usually think he's being pretty genuine if he reads me as town based off of my early game play (or, in this game, early replacement play) because Fate really can read me well. In Always On Mafia, for example, Fate came out of the gate saying I was town, and that immediately gave me a good read on him because I think scum!Fate would much rather discredit me and try to get me lynched. This was also back in the day where I was actually good at mafia and could actually catch scum, so I may just be a waste of space, but I'm willing to go town on this for now. The "let me hand this off to Nuwen" shit is pretty hokey, but Wyrd's play here is very similar to Gay Mafia, where they were a shining beacon of townieness.

Regarding Katsuki:

"Katsuki is fun as shit to lynch" aside, he's scummy as ballsack here. Take a look where he takes the opportunity to jump on the UN lynch because "he makes the game unenjoyable". Whether UN is scum or town, it gives scum!Katsuki an easy to jump on the lynch without looking
terrible
. Also, a MattP vote hop without reason. The way Katsuki reacted to me voting him was also mildly panicky, something I'd expect from scum!Kats but not town!Kats. There were other things, too, like the D1 hammer on MoS outta nowhere, but seriously Katsuki looks scummy as fuck. I'd lynch him.

I don't actually know who the other scums are, because these are the only three people I've read in detail and I think 2/3 are town. But there it is.

This post will sure be interesting to reread after Reck flips
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1238 (isolation #252) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

-yawn-

In post 1121, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1119, chamber wrote:I don't like being irrational but I'm a human and am. Everytime you make an appeal to emotion like that you just inch me closer to hammering you.

If you're scum then it's obv you're just itching for a reason to hammer and you want me to give you that reason.

If you're town you're being more of a moron than I've ever seen. Hammer me so you can see how wrong you are.
In post 1134, UberNinja wrote:@ chamber/CDB/anyone else: I'll take pointers on how to post post-game, thanks.
In post 1186, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1179, Nuwen wrote:Hammer fucking Uberninja please.

My wagon is obviously not going through because the scum are probably all already on it.
Additionally Reck is now not voting me any longer so I'm not at L-1 anyway.

So that means, after chamber puts me at L-1 again like a good little scum player, gets yelled at by a townie who's not a moron, and backs off again like a good little scum player, that the ship which is my wagon has sailed on, and will not be happening.
In post 1186, UberNinja wrote:MISLYNCH TAVERN IS CLOSED BITCH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1240 (isolation #253) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Oh fuck no. FUCK no.

Welp, looks like chamber will get his chance after all.

Axxle, don't disappoint.
Wyrd, CDB, Katsuki, chamber. Dead in that order please.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1366 (isolation #254) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1324, Glork wrote:Mmmm. Delicious, delicious victory.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1367 (isolation #255) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

Also, mad love and mad props to Axxle. Fuck yeah bro, you won this game for us by any and all standards.

Spoiler: looks like I did at least one thing right by not hammering you
In post 1188, UberNinja wrote:I like you Axxle. I think one of the main reasons I didn't want to lynch you early was because I didn't want you to feel dejected about dying early if you had a kickass role or whatever, just because you haven't been around the site as long as everyone else.

All that should have gone out the window when obvfuckingtownie MoS died day 1. Operative words: Should have.

I mean, they killed a 2004 MS stalwart player who's pretty fucking good at the game, right? Surely MoS dying before you (and getting mislynched by a bunch of fucktard sheeple) should be plenty consolation enough, right?

I don't know. For some reason I want to keep you alive.

Also, mad love to MattP. We the obvtown mislynch fodder are just a couple of misunderstood guys, apparently.

Overall this town (specifically Wyrd and chamber) were fucking fail as fuck. Like, holy fucking fuck.
If you haven't already, bow down and hail Axxle and MattP and give them the credit they are due.

Also, all hail the mods for a fantastic game. I have never laughed so hard at flavor in my life.

So glad town won this game. So so so so so so glad. <3 everybody
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1380 (isolation #256) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

For a second I thought the above post was about this game and I thought "what the hell are you TALKING about" and then I read the quotes.

That is all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”