I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Some thoughts:

> Amrun's interactions with Jal solidify my town read on her. Amrun called her town and then included her in the lump sum of scum.
> The actual lump sum of scum is something I'm going to have to tackle later.
> This post seems like Amrun knew she was the lynch and wanted to leave us with some WIFOM later on. I'm willing to call all of the people she listed town.
> I do recall she tried to cast doubt on the masons just like Nero did. Our masons are town, at this point.

With that out of the way...

In post 2099, Paid Pyro wrote:Well based on the last three comments at least i know I wont be the scum killed tonight.

Thanx!

Why did you say this?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I would like to know the answer to that too.

Sorry guys n gals its a one shot but it is nice it worked. I was a mass commuter (secret). Which meant one time only, I got to take everyone on a magic school bus ride which prevented anyone from dying. Now I am demoted to basically a regular VT.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Seanald »

Sounds like an SK ability. SK mrs frizzle taking kids far away on a magical trip
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Nope its a commuter not a killing ability.

Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 2099, Paid Pyro wrote:Well based on the last three comments at least i know I wont be the scum kill
ed
tonight.

Thanx!

So to answer the question, I meant to say kill not killed.

It's very clear to me LS, seanald, and RM were laying the ground work for my lynch today. There is no way scum would have killed me last night, Especially when 3 are already calling for my head. I would think one of the 3 are scum and RM if she commuted us all then, I'm happy placing her town.

Yes, I was off of Amrun yesterday. So? Look back and you all see how I questioned Idannyboy, and I was called scum by seanald.

If you want to lynch me for my typo in my post, OK, I will accept my fate but I will not quit.

Vote: Seanald
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

That still doesn't explain why you actually said it though, saying that type of thing is fine in your head, but outright posting it is just weird. *grrrrowl*
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 2127, Seanald wrote:Sounds like an SK ability. SK mrs frizzle taking kids far away on a magical trip

Em what?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I echo Cheery Dog.

I assumed you didn't scum slip PP because that would probably win the reward for Most Blatant Scum Slip of the Past Century.

Oh, and I don't think anyone is voting you for your possible scum slip. Do you really think that?

You do realize Seanald is basically conftown right? His claim has been confirmed by MSH. Do you think Douglas Yancey Funnie is a member of the mafia?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Seanald »

It's further evidence that paid pyro isn't fully connected intO the game to give out basically an omgus vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 2129, Paid Pyro wrote:
In post 2099, Paid Pyro wrote:Well based on the last three comments at least i know I wont be the scum kill
ed
tonight.

Thanx!

So to answer the question, I meant to say kill not killed.

but I still dont understand what you meant kill or killed. why did you say it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

:neutral:
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 432, Paid Pyro wrote:
Amrun
, I'm not convinced PV is scum yet but I may agree with your assessment. Have you considered MattP providing up his scum buddy?

I like the vibe I'm getting from: Amrun, lastsurvivor, porochaz, kdowns, michaelsablehart

PeregrineV, why is Kdowns scummier than MattP?

VOTE: MattP
If you need to see why, look at the spoiler.

In post 966, Paid Pyro wrote:You may call what you did Oversoul a reaction test out of convenience, since it's just WIFOM. I won't know if it was or wasn't.

Why is Nero scum? You gave no reasoning for the vote. After the reaction test you still think he's scum but have again provided no information behind your thinking.

In post 1722, Paid Pyro wrote:Sal, welcome. Sorry your astrix still stings a bit from last game but it doesn't mean I'm scum here. Besides you won.

I like your Seanald vote, but look at oversoul (v1.0) vs Nero.

Oversoul, welcome, back????

Vote: Nero.

Interactions with Amrun and Nero. Only interactions with Amrun where on Day 1 and all were buddying of some kind. The real relational tell in my eyes was the fact there was no relation at all. He was trying to avoid Amrun as much as he could and purposely didn't engage or even mention Amrun at all.

He had a few interactions with Nero, not to condemning but he voted Nero after Town Oversoul was lynched. Seemed like an easy way to bus coming into the next day.

Also if you just read Paid Pyro's IsO I think every single post had a question to someone else in it. This in my eyes is faking trying to be useful, asking questions is the easiest way to look like your doing something and Paid Pyro is the definition of overusing it. Real town will ask questions but they will also give opinions and try to convince a lynch for who they think is scum, Paid Pyros play this game hasn't done that, it is just questions to engage other people so he has less work to do.

All in All, more Paid Pyro Votes please.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I havent read his most recent posts, but Im drunk and I've just had a frank discussion about rape and radish sex and I want people to know, when I read Seanalds posts, I look at his avatar then look at his post again and say to myself... oh yeah, he is speaking fucking shit. This is drunk me talking so maybe I don't say "fucking shit" all the time, but I do go "oh right, thats why" seriously. Im not sure why he is almost confirmed. But if he was scum it would explain a lot.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 2131, Porochaz wrote:
In post 2127, Seanald wrote:Sounds like an SK ability. SK mrs frizzle taking kids far away on a magical trip

Em what?

See this post. This is me going "what the fuck is he on?" and I'm not saying I have, but if narcotics were accidentally on my agenda tonight I am still going "what the fuck?"!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 2138, Porochaz wrote:
In post 2131, Porochaz wrote:

Em what?

See this post. This is me going "what the fuck is he on?" and I'm not saying I have, but if narcotics were accidentally on my agenda tonight I am still going "what the fuck?"!

I mean seriously.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Yes Seanald should stop ignoring you and respond to your drunkposting.

However he is still pretty much conftown. Yeah, there are circumstances where he could be scum, but I'm doubting it.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by RachMarie »

@ LS

Could you recap for me how come he (Seanald) is conf town? I know being lazy but there is just so much previous stuffs to wade through?

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

On D1, Seanald claimed Douglas Yancey Funnie and then MSH confirmed Seanald's claim when he claimed name cop. So, unless Doug is in the mafia, or there's something else at work here, he's pretty much conftown.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

:( :( :( :(
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I've just been looking at some of the votecounts *eeeei* (and did a replace all on them for replacements in after copying them into excel) although I'm not aware of what people's reasoning for the votes were, but I think there should be at least one more scum on the iDanyBoy lynch wagon.
(So out of RachMarie, Seanald, LowMan, MichelSableheart, Lastsurvivor, Luckyjt, CKD, Porochaz)
Also at least one on the GNR lynch wagon.
(PeregrineV, Seanald, RachMarie, curiouskarmadog, Jal , Luckyjt, LowMan)
I can also see the chance of one bussing Nero at that wagon's high of 8 on the day Oversoul v1 was lynched.
(CKD, RachMarie, Jal, Seanald, Lowman, Lastsurvivor)
*ahhh*
Also the chance of someone bussing Amrun yesterday
(Oversoul, Porchaz, sword_of_omens, Seanald, PeregrineV, Jal, Cheery Dog, RachMarie)

Which leads me to nothing much since all those people listed 3 or more times have nameclaimed and those all sound town.

I am unsure how last night's mass commute would actually be something that works in favour of town though. It may have saved whoever was being killed, but it would be all the other powers town has would also have been worthless last night. *grunt*
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:12 am

Post by Seanald »

^ thats why i said, it isnt a bad SK ability. but thats all speculation and in no way should more thought be given to it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 am

In post 2142, Lastsurvivor wrote:On D1, Seanald claimed Douglas Yancey Funnie and then MSH confirmed Seanald's claim when he claimed name cop. So, unless Doug is in the mafia, or there's something else at work here, he's pretty much conftown.

but why does that confirm him town? Bender is a good guy right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 am

At this point, I really want to vote MS again. Vibes man, vibes. This is why I don’t. Amrun being a role back up, means that scum must have some decent roles. We know they had RBer, but that cant be it for them to have a role back up-er. I just don’t think that a name cop, would be one of those “decent” roles scum would have that might need a back up-er. Unless they have some way to kill/weaken existing town roles (which is my theory). But, it is just doubtful that they would have a name cop….more likely, I caught nero when he slipped and they probably DO have a role cop of some sort (I also think they still have a way to weaken me).

So who else I can rule out? The masons(lucky, lowman)….right now I don’t think that scum would have an ability that could stop everything at night…so Rach is probably town.

MS, rach, lucky, and low….closer to confirmed than anyone else.

That leaves sword, poro, OS, Jal, Pere, Cheery, paid pyro, LS, and Sean.

I need to read how the Amrun wagon started yesterday. And Amrun’s interactions with Nero (and others). Without the reread, I am still wanting to vote Pere, because he has done absolutely nothing town. His attack of my claim yesterday (“wasn’t superman from the 30’s”) was bullshit. And proves not only he is not trying to scum hunt, but he was trying to discredit or throw doubt on my claim. Why would someone do that WITHOUT looking it up himself first to see if I was lying?....

going to reread and will make a decision later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2146, curiouskarmadog wrote:but why does that confirm him town? Bender is a good guy right?

Yeah but I can totally see Bender being on the mafia because he's kind of a dickwad.

Doug...not so much. Although admittedly I never really watched Doug, but I find it odd that a mafia member would be the protagonist of their own show.

But yeah he's not 100% conftown, as I said in my post.

I THINK Pere's town based on the interactions with Amrun. She was pushing his lynch much earlier in the game, so I don't think it'd be a bus.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

So wait... are we still going with this whole nameclaim being useful nonsense or can we finally say with the Bender flip that we just wasted our time?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”