Micro 29: GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by shos »

/le confirm
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: Empking
Don't let this thing become a gyaridos

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 am

Post by shos »

ohmanwtf -____-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am

Post by shos »

I mean, uh, yeah, time to bus VOTE: drmyshotgun

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by shos »

What is this blasphemy! I am town AND YOU ARE AS ESCUM AS CAN BE surrender now it's ovah

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by shos »

Nay, you should vote shotgun he's pokescum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by shos »

In post 23, Empking wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Doc
- For being sillly.

who is..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by shos »

I'm not sure what's going on. there doesn't seem to be anyone named Doc here. I've seen people do stuff like 'vote: beverly' and I was like who the hell is that so I figured it's the same.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by shos »

I'll go get my Charizard avatar tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by shos »

"best mafia performance"

playing with people like that sucks ass. Thor, MoI, etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by shos »

Yeah I wondered too, what is the correct answer? :o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 am

Post by shos »

Hey guys, I'll catch up tomorrow sorriez >__>

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by shos »

wait what? there was a lynch already?? I'm now starting to catch up dammit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 am

Post by shos »

so if we have 3 conftowns then all we have to do is lynch the remaining 5 one by one...now that won't work. oh well. nevermind then.

posts 88 and 90 confirm what I think. the way I see it, both of us now have 2 confirmed townies on our sight? correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right in what I think you're talking about, then you'll definitely have two conftowns too.

~~~
@MM in post 91: don't put words in my mouth. I am not owed nothing and you are not to say what I am. if you have questions, ask them, don't throw the responsibility on me.
your post looks really fake imo. it distracts from the scumhunt? on page 2? really? sounds waay too forced, probably made up after the deed was done. I'd vote you now if I didn't have 3 more pages to read. and that third answer? I mean wut.

lol @ the VC "activity - shos best step it up"....I'm reading, I'm sorry for da weekend >__> catching up.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:34 am

Post by shos »

oh we had a lynch then. well I'm still on page 4 (caught up with other stuff too meanwhile) >< I'll try to catch up and post thoughts before thread is closed.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 am

Post by shos »

oh I see that the mod said shut up so eh...I'll shut it >_>

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 am

Post by shos »

surprise surprise, but good one!
well, at least considerably~
In post 14, drmyshotgun wrote:Hi everyone! Drmyshotgun here. Extra hello to everyone I know from previous interactions on this site.

He is Best Mafia Performance, so we need to get rid of him quick.

I'm Korean so: I have no england.
My english might be actually that bad.
Dokdo is Korean territory!

In post 16, shos wrote:ohmanwtf -____-

so my ohmanwtf was really because I thought that drmyshotgun crumbed doc over there - those last three sentences were completely offtopic and irrelevant, and if you take the starting of each letter you get "I M Dok" so I thought it was like SUPERobv.

apparantly he was not a real doc, so that's a good thing that a VT is dead and not a PR. perhaps it fooled the mafia too.

~~~
@Maestro: I was lagging behind the thread. you can see my messages before the day ended - my voice was silenced immidiately when I saw that the mod told us to shut up, so I didn't quite participate(and the lynch was over before I came XD) but you can see that I *would* vote him, lol. I'll do the wagon analysis myself tomorrow morning or something. It is Yom Kippur tue-wed, so I will be V/LA somewhen in those times. I'll update when I get home.

I'm going to guess that the one who actually started the wagon on MM with a case - don't remember if it was the first voter or not - is not the scumbuddy of MM.

Om, that aNK analysis in 162...do you have anything else against LS to support that.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 am

Post by shos »

why bad vibes? I give good vibes!..*still not gay as twilight* >__>

I'm reading now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 am

Post by shos »

okay, so I wrote this post, and then saw the top of this page where I *did* understand what he was talking about, and I'm totally confused lol, so I'll just paste it here and post and go look at my pm or something or I have no idea what the hell, lol. I'll update soon when I get my thoughts straight hehe. was I drunk maybe? :S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In post 39, Lastsurvivor wrote:It's actually a little bit worrying for reasons I can't explain.

So now that drmy is dead, can you explain why it is worrying? or still no?

In post 84, Lastsurvivor wrote:
No, I can't explain because the rules of this game will not allow me to. That's all I'm going to say, and I think Shos will understand what I mean.

MM, your pre-game post looked the most scummy. Your posts in the game so far do not look better.
I don't understand/haven't understood yet. Can you tell me which rule is it that forbids you from explaining?

and were you serious with the pre-game post?? wtf.

In post 90, Lastsurvivor wrote:@MM:

Compared to all the other pregame posts, your post looks the worst.

In post 89, MaverickMaestro wrote:You can't explain your reasoning because of an unspecified site rule?

Yes, and I'm not going to specify which rule unless Shos doesn't understand. I'm fairly certain he will, but if not, I'll gladly clarify which rule I'd be breaking if I explained why his answer bothered me, and then he should get it. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why you're commenting on this because it doesn't have much to do with you.

MM wrote: Right, that makes perfect sense LS, come up with something better than "MM's posts look bad" please, otherwise you should feel bad for trying to misdirect us with baseless accusations.

It's a bit too early to be making cases, but I will point out this post and this post

The first is scummy because it doesn't look genuine. It's painfully obvious that Shotgun was just screwing around, yet you're accusing him of OMGUS and then posting multiple question marks at his jokes. The second is scummy because, as pointed out, you accuse Om of OMGUS even though Om voted Emp first.

Your most recent post bothers me because you attack my stance on Shos. Because of this, it looks like you're not just defending yourself, but also attacking me. AKA, it looks like you're insinuating that I'm scum, but you're not saying it.
kay so that answers both! you WERE serious(ly stupid, btw, I think) and you CAN tell me which rule! go ahead then. This post is just awful. I can see why people voted you O_o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:15 am

Post by shos »

and LS is the first one who voted MM...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 am

Post by shos »

LS don't post which rule yet. I'm kinda lost in my thoughts now but to be safe don't yet. I have an idea, but I'll need to check it out, I mean, really, I have no ide what I was thinking, but I have a guess ><

I don't think LS should be lynched meanwhile.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by shos »

yeah I saw it differently. I'll think.

anyway uh. LS was indeed the first to have voted MM and also the first to actually push him. both LS' and Maestro's votes were RVS votes that remained. I find that wierd, but I no doubt do NOT want to lynch LS.

will make some reading now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by shos »

oh by the way, if there is a doc, then I officially request protection >_<

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by shos »

empking's AtA in 177 is bad, and his 140 AFTER-the-lynch support of it seems bad too.

yeah I'll vote him

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

oh and also from MM iso, Om is town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by shos »

reread his ISO and look at *where* exactly people voted MM. I still think he is town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by shos »

I'd go with empking first. LS's last quote in your post is very good explanation ALONE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by shos »

*is still awake*...Om, those same questions can be asked at half the game at the moment -_-;

and end of page 8 is pure lining up lynches. that is not good for anyone. when we have empking's flip, we will decide. who knows, maybe by then we'll have some super awesome 4 cops who claim that they nailed all scum? lolll

erm, point being that we should lkynch and then talk about the next lynch when we are smarter, aka, after the night.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 am

Post by shos »

I reaaaally dislike that first content post of SlySly. notice how he literally went through the whole game and commented ONLY on the parts where he is specifically mentioned/MM is lynched??

@212: why would I post post 16 if I were scum.? if I'd seen his supposed claim, why shouldn't I just shut up and tell my partners at night? :| that was genuine disappointment; I thought it was a real obvious doc crumb, and apparantly I'm not the only one.

"Would scum have a motivation that I'm missing to point this out in such detail?"
I'm not sure what you're talking about, lol. after he died, there was no reason for me not to say it, hereby also correcting the lie of 'omg empking is super awesome' when I was asked about post 16 >_>

@everyone and MOD: I will be V/LA from now to around 36 hours from now, Yom Kippur.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 am

Post by shos »

IM BACK FROM VLA!!!

LS descsribes reasons for empkingscum, which I think correct, and also want to add: if empking thought we were not in twilight, and wanted the lynch, why no vote? I think it's a fakepost, because if it wasn't, there would be a vote >_>

LAWL at Sly's 246 calling me lurkish, having half the number of my posts, when I'm V/LA.
can anyone remind me why you guys considered sly to be town.??

wierd vote my Empking in 248. "sly convinced you?" with WHAT.

~~~
lol @ mod: happy yom kippur? lol XD we don't use electricity, cellphones, bicycle, etc, we don't eat, drink, etc etc, can't see how this is Merry, lol xD clearly you don't know enough jews XD
~~~
@LS: got it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 am

Post by shos »

actually you know what I can see a superweak suspicion against maestro. but nay, definitely not enough for a vote.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by shos »

What exactly IS that carbvon-14 you two are talking about...? any meaning hidden in there?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by shos »

this game doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Empking needs hang, imo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 am

Post by shos »

willing to hammer maestro. claim ploxez.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 am

Post by shos »

it is an 8 polayer game, isn't 2scum too much? is it not more likely that it is one scum and one SK?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 am

Post by shos »

===================[]

always wanted to make that drawing hehe.

VOTE: Maestro
and the hammer has fallen.

I have to say that I did not think about it, but if indeed that was only one scum then it's like 2 SKs. however I do feel it's a tad wierd taht 6-2 is the setup, since well, 7-2 is normal and 6 makes it just worse for town. I'm going to gamble that we have much power. if maestro si scum wonderful, and if not, at least it's not a PR.

and Om, I'm not sure what's your point. I don't understand why you think you're going to be NKed and not empking who claimed doc; and I will make my reading, don't worry.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 am

Post by shos »

u welcome...? :S

let's see if empking dies tonight or not..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 am

Post by shos »

well are you scum? post thoughts if not?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 am

Post by shos »

really? heh, I wasn't quite as sure with my hammer here. good to know :) I was pretty sure that empking's claim is correct; I'll wait for the mod to officially talk before I say why, tho :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by shos »

wait what???????

thread topic says game over and scumteam admit being scum but..you were VT? uh, do I believe the thread's topic or the last post?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by shos »

oh that explains stuff lol you jsut fucked with my mind in 4:20 am didn't you

Did anyone notice that, once drmyshotgun 'claimed doc', I crumbed nurse?
In post 19, shos wrote:What is this blasphemy! I am town AND YOU ARE AS ESCUM AS CAN BE surrender now it's ovah

AND YOU ARE AS ESCUM

N^ U^ R^ S^ Escum.

>__>

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 312, drmyshotgun wrote:Hahaha. I actually laughed. Nicely trolled.

Great job to players.
I knew Maestro would be a good scum candidate when I got NKed.
I've used this type of breadcrumbing my PR in the past and fake-crumbed this game.
I suppose not a lot of you knew this.
Maestro has clearly seen my crumb like this multiple times before :D

I noticed your crumb too! and I did not know this from your meta! yay!

uh, what night actions happened?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by shos »

In post 317, Om of the Nom wrote:Did anyone notice my crumb for Emp to try and protect shos (I made it rather obvious lol)?

nope, where?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”