Micro 29: GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Maestro »

Fuck my phone, guys. Fuck everything.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

VOTE: Empking

Shos, Maestro: Ongoing games.

Shos it was your inclusion of MoI in your list of people that bothered me. I really cannot elaborate any further than that so if you don't get why then oh well.

Anyway, if that wasn't your actual rationale then it's irrelevant so whatever.

In other news, I don't understand why people are voting me since I was the first to vote MM and I never unvoted him throughout the entire day. Oh and, to whoever asked, yes I was serious that his pre-RVS vote was the worse.

Now let's vote Emp, who voted me for no apparent reason.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Empking »

In post 176, Lastsurvivor wrote:Now let's vote Emp, who voted me for no apparent reason.

There's no such think as righteous OMGUS.

I was sheeping Om who sees to have a better handle on this game than I.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by shos »

yeah I saw it differently. I'll think.

anyway uh. LS was indeed the first to have voted MM and also the first to actually push him. both LS' and Maestro's votes were RVS votes that remained. I find that wierd, but I no doubt do NOT want to lynch LS.

will make some reading now.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by shos »

oh by the way, if there is a doc, then I officially request protection >_<

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by shos »

empking's AtA in 177 is bad, and his 140 AFTER-the-lynch support of it seems bad too.

yeah I'll vote him
VOTE: Empking

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

oh and also from MM iso, Om is town

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 176, Lastsurvivor wrote:In other news, I don't understand why people are voting me since I was the first to vote MM and I never unvoted him throughout the entire day.

You do realise this doesn't make you automatically town?
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 15, Lastsurvivor wrote:Hm.

VOTE: MaverickMaestro

Best vote.

Because this vote on MM totally has any good reason.
You realise LS could have easily just voted his buddy ASAP so he could use it as a defense later.
I don't get why people are clearing him for this.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

If you look at Pages 1-3, you will see LS voted MM in RVS and did nothing to push it except telling people to jump on the wagon without telling anybody why. I was the first one to really attack MM (on Page 3), LS's first push on MM was Page 4 and all it consisted of was this:
In post 84, Lastsurvivor wrote:MM, your pre-game post looked the most scummy. Your posts in the game so far do not look better.

VOTE: LS I'm confident in this vote again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by shos »

reread his ISO and look at *where* exactly people voted MM. I still think he is town.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Empking »

Shos: What in goodness name is AtA?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I think he's talking about Appeal to Authority.
Probably because he thinks you're sheeping me for towncred on my part (it's working btw).

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 187, Om of the Nom wrote:I think he's talking about Appeal to Authority.
Probably because he thinks you're sheeping me for towncred on my part (it's working btw).

I'm not claiming people should do/think anything based on someone saying so so I'm not appealing to authority.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 178, shos wrote:LS was indeed the first to have voted MM and also the first to actually push him.

Nope, show me where he does this before I do. His second post (since daystart) doesn't count, since all he did was tell people to get on MM without giving a reason why.

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Om, you're being ridiculous.

Your rationale for voting me is that there is a minuscule chance that I bussed MM from the beginning of the game. That makes zero sense. When I really started pushing MM, his lynch was nowhere near inevitable. An unvote from me could have easily saved his life.

This is vs Emp. Who attacked you and then afterwards said "oh hur dur I like an MM lynch," after MM self hammered. When asked why Emp endorsed it, he pointed to MM's self hammer and then said that he didn't realize it was a self hammer. I think Emp is an experienced enough player to realize that when someone self votes, they are typically self hammering and not just voting themselves to L-1.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 190, Lastsurvivor wrote:Om, you're being ridiculous.
Discrediting, scum caught gaiz lets lynch plz.

Your rationale for voting me is that there is a minuscule chance that I bussed MM from the beginning of the game. That makes zero sense. When I really started pushing MM, his lynch was nowhere near inevitable. An unvote from me could have easily saved his life.
It makes tons of sense, it's just very situational (and this is the right situation it's in). You're using the defense that just because you voted him first, means you aren't scum with him, when really that's not the case since you were basically voteparking on him the whole day. The majority of your attacks on him were parroted from me and a few others, and it looks like lots of fake content.

This is vs Emp. Who attacked you and then afterwards said "oh hur dur I like an MM lynch," after MM self hammered. When asked why Emp endorsed it, he pointed to MM's self hammer and then said that he didn't realize it was a self hammer. I think Emp is an experienced enough player to realize that when someone self votes, they are typically self hammering and not just voting themselves to L-1.

Emp dies next if you flip town, so why don't you be a dear and sacrifice yourself if you want Emp lynched so bad?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by shos »

I'd go with empking first. LS's last quote in your post is very good explanation ALONE.

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 191, Om of the Nom wrote:It makes tons of sense, it's just very situational (and this is the right situation it's in). You're using the defense that just because you voted him first, means you aren't scum with him, when really that's not the case since you were basically voteparking on him the whole day. The majority of your attacks on him were parroted from me and a few others, and it looks like lots of fake content.

It's not just because I voted him first. I had all the opportunities to vote someone else, and I didn't. Never did I ever try to push a lynch on someone else. Never did I ever show haste in lynching MM. It would literally make no sense for me to do that as scum. The only thing in post 90 that was a parrot was the OMGUS point, FTR.

Om, do you have any other reasons that I might be scum other than "he might have bussed MM"?

Meanwhile, Om, can you list some reasons to lynch Emp?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

It would make tons of sense for you to do as scum, it's called "bussing." You should look it up some time.
Why didn't you attack anybody else? Why didn't you vote anybody else? Why didn't you show haste in lynching
the only person you ever attacked the whole game day
? If you had all the opportunity to vote other people, why didn't you?
Yes, you're also scum because you have parroted shit, your attacks on MM were weak as hell when they weren't parroted, you tunneled hard on MM and never gave much of an opinion on anyone else (which is good for scum since it means you can improvise as you go without being tied down to earlier reads).
Emp could be scum because of his chainsaw defense of MM and his sudden support of the MM lynch after it happened. These are the reasons I feel confident about, everything else I'm not sure on.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 190, Lastsurvivor wrote:This is vs Emp. Who attacked you and then afterwards said "oh hur dur I like an MM lynch," after MM self hammered. When asked why Emp endorsed it, he pointed to MM's self hammer and then said that he didn't realize it was a self hammer. I think Emp is an experienced enough player to realize that when someone self votes, they are typically self hammering and not just voting themselves to L-1.

Typically ismn't woeth anything when there's pages without a flip and people demanding the avoidance of quickhammers.

PEdit: Once MM self-voted he had all but claimed scum. Of course I suported and of course I commented on the largest wagon of the time. If town would do exactly what I'd do (and I've heard no one suggesting otherwise) then of course what I did wasn't a scumtell.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 194, Om of the Nom wrote:Why didn't you attack anybody else? Why didn't you vote anybody else? Why didn't you show haste in lynching the only person you ever attacked the whole game day? If you had all the opportunity to vote other people, why didn't you?

I'm not sure if this is rhetorical or not, but it's because I thought MM was scum.

Yes, you're also scum because you have parroted shit, your attacks on MM were weak as hell when they weren't parroted, you tunneled hard on MM and never gave much of an opinion on anyone else (which is good for scum since it means you can improvise as you go without being tied down to earlier reads).

This all translates to "Because I might have bussed MM" but REGARDLESS.

1) One point was parroted.
2) The points weren't weak at all considering they were about four pages of content.
3) I didn't give an opinion on anyone else? A huge chunk of my posts last game day were related to Shos and me not liking his answer to my question. Also, I indicated that I thought SlySly was scum.

Om wrote:Emp could be scum because of his chainsaw defense of MM and his sudden support of the MM lynch after it happened. These are the reasons I feel confident about, everything else I'm not sure on.

Hey, look, actual reasons that someone's scum! Now vote Emp.

Emp, the only person who said anything about quickhammers is shotugn.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Shotgun, even.

Also, Om totally said it was a selfhammer four posts after it happened. You didn't find it odd that no one voted him after he self voted?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Just because MM is scum, doesn't mean he's the only scum. You barely interacted with anyone else over the course of D1. Tell me why that is.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Ugh, as much as I don't want to yet, I'm willing to lynch Empking today if enough people want it, on the conditions that LS gets lynched next assuming Emp flips town.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”