Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

And I'm interested in an Applejack lynch.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by inte »

id be ok with a lynch thats not

{mcstab, rbd, bitmap, seiklops (i guess)}
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by inte »

lets get into fucking lynch mode and lynch sum guys

I WANT CARTOGRAPHER DEAD
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by inte »

man i feel like im being ignored by everyone except azusa
Show

Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 478, inte wrote:man i feel like im being ignored by everyone except azusa

How could I not be ignoring you? I'm tunneling on McStab, remember? :roll:

Anyway. I get Bitmap and RBD- you've stated you have a townread on those two. But why McStab? Do you have a townread on him as well, is it just the people on the wagon/the nature of said wagon, or...

Also, let's say Carto became unlynchable for the rest of D1. Who would you switch your vote to?

I'd also like an answer to that first question, Bitmap.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Quote the question again. You asked a lot.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by inte »

ugh lets see probably solidstate. he seems to be coasting way to much

mcstab wagon is so bad as it is right now, but i'm not in a position to make a definitive claim on his alignment just yet
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by inte »

when i don't remember a player's opinion or don't have a town read on them for something they've done, thats bad
Show

solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by solidstate »

I'm
coasting? You go quiet for 2 days while a major wagon is developing, don't comment on it at all and then suddenly jump in at L-1 yelling: 'OMG I wanna vote this other guy vote vote vote hey guys why you no vote? VOTE PLZ'

In the space of 3 posts and
less than an hour
, you did this:

Lynch anyone but these 3 people! (I'm not counting the IC)
Lynch cartographer!
Lynch solidstate!

I'm not really sure how anyone can possibly take that sort of posting seriously.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 480, Bitmap wrote:Quote the question again. You asked a lot.

Hmm... actually, you have kind of answered it. You did say that you disliked McStab earlier. But: why?

Also- any particular reason you aren't voting AJ if you're interested in an Applejack lynch?

Also, lol at inte complaining at another playing for coasting. Solid actually isn't coasting, by the way. He's been making some decent cases recently (Post #420 was very thought-out, imo) and defending his positions relatively well. I'm beginning to think my earlier town read is a bit more justified than I thought.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 452, McStab wrote:Azusa's points:

1. That actually WASN'T what you were arguing, but now that you've changed your argument to better suit your needs, Cartographer did jump wagons from RBD to me. The pressure on RBD let up as well; a wagon can consist of voice as well as vote, much like DoomYoshi's contribution to my wagon prior to his vote.

2. DoomYoshi is on my wagon pushing my lynch. You're blatantly lying now?

3. I hadn't noticed solid being on the wagon, and was treating DoomYoshi as such because he was pushing for it without voting (he has since voted). I then go on to dismiss solid because he is the other leading wagon at the time; aka his motives for joining were survivalist. Also nice job not answering this point.

#116: Yeah, I was. This catchup post happens in post #159 with my case on Yoshi. #163 isn't fluff, but hey, when you're lying this much why bother stopping? #177, yeah, I thought he was scum. I didn't push the matter any further because I realized at a logical level why it was bad, but still, I think DY is scum. #181 you are correct.

Your criticism of my post #183 is only valid if you are viewing it with the IQ of a four year old. Obviously I am concluding Applejack's argument is wrong and his behaviour scummy by being hypocritical through saying a falsehood about solidstate that in fact applies to himself.

#226 is a prod dodge, and this occurs in #288.

Here's a little explanation of how meta works. Meta works by examining the play in this game and the play of the person in other games. I was making a statement about RBD's play this game by comparing it to a similar setup game where she exhibited similar behaviour as scum. Hence, I'm calling her scum. Understandable enough? Now stop using your dismissive buzzwords and start getting to the beef of statements k thx bai

#298 you actually don't go into any detail about criticizing, so I don't know how I can defend myself.

#384 I've told you already why I have a scumread on Applejack. So yeah, either read my posts or stop regurgitating the same garbage walls you've been producing since you've joined.

You argue that there is a coincidental link between pressure on me and activity. Well there's also a coincidental link between my activity in this game and my activity in every other game I'm in on the site, and considering the homework you do on my sitewide activity, I'm surprised you either A) Didn't notice or B) decided not to include it deliberately.

I answered your argument about openness, but once again you use dismissive buzzwords instead of actually accepting it. I also have been telling different scumreads, but since I'm not a doublevoter, I can't put a vote on both Apple and RBD.

I honestly don't care much about the strength of your Applejack case.
That's what you just said. You actually don't care at all about my case on Applejack, yet you've decided to go to great lengths to attack me and defend Applejack? Can you elaborate please, because what I'm seeing is you not scumhunting and instead tunnelling on me for some other motivation. What other motivation could you have?

And you once again misconstrue at the end of it my arguments. You say "people become suspicious when they attack me". No, I contend that others have attacked me once I've branded them suspicious.

Apple doesn't reek of town at all, she's VOTING ME BECAUSE SHE'S ANGRY. That's not a good motivation, that's not trying to find scum, and it's not grounded in logic. An L-2 vote for that reason is particularly bad.

And your last post is even funnier "If that was a slip.... incredibly solid town on Apple." Just to rephrase it so you know how crazy that sounds, you said that if Apple legitimately scumslipped then she is incredibly town.

The length of your post doesn't add any more validity to it, Azusa; I only hope the rest of the game realizes that and dissects your posts for the illogical ramblings they are.

You really feel like you need to buddy up to people, don't you Azusa? First AJ then solid. How about you let people scumhunt and don't act like an overprotective parent. They're perfectly capable of posting without you.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by McStab »

Didnt mean to put my quote in there, disregard it
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by inte »

i got life to attend to ;_; even a spammer like me has to take a break sometimes

In post 483, solidstate wrote:
I'm
coasting? You go quiet for 2 days while a major wagon is developing, don't comment on it at all and then suddenly jump in at L-1 yelling: 'OMG I wanna vote this other guy vote vote vote hey guys why you no vote? VOTE PLZ'

In the space of 3 posts and
less than an hour
, you did this:

Lynch anyone but these 3 people! (I'm not counting the IC)
Lynch cartographer!
Lynch solidstate!

I'm not really sure how anyone can possibly take that sort of posting seriously.

they
should
take is seriously because i'm right. you aren't even discrediting my point, only my method. this wagon is a shit wagon anyways

ill give this game another quick readthrough because i am lacking in strong town reads

maybe tomorrow tho
Show

Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Applejack »

Wow. The deadline is in
two days
, and you clowns want to dismantle a perfectly good wagon and push for different wagons with no present traction? Analyze both the player and the wagon. All this whining about the wagon looking funny without accompanying evidence is inexcusable. inte is scum with McStab, also. Not sure about Bitmap, who is trying to become kondi2424 2.0.

I don't care for the posturing for a chance to claim. If you want to claim that badly, claim away. If you wait until September 24 to claim and people scramble so that No Lynch happens, I am getting everyone involved lynched faster than McStab's Truth bracelet can spin.

Anyway, uh, sorry you had to see my outburst yesterday. To be fair, I was more belligerent than McStab; he used a valid scum tactic, and I responded by swearing him out. Just so happened that his tactic hit a sore nerve, but that's no excuse.

In post 462, Cartographer wrote:Apple, I take offence to your accusations that I am fishing for the tell when I have states before the tell was discussed that I find solid town.

Did I not post my reasoning for tying people to reads and reasons in this thread?

I can link you to all the instances were you were, subtly or otherwise, pushing for an explanation from Rainbowdash or myself when it was obvious neither of us wanted to reveal it at that instant. I realize that we've been less than open with some of what we've been doing, but a refusal was a refusal. I can understand wanting to see the logic behind what we've been thinking, and you were clear on that, but scum wanting to hear that tell so that they could try to exploit it for themselves would have used the same reasoning to ask for it.

In post 481, inte wrote:ugh lets see probably solidstate. he seems to be coasting way to much

You openly admitted to not reading Cartographer's posts while still pushing for Cartographer's lynch, and you accuse solidstate of coasting? That's hilarious.
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

V/LA tomorrow and Tuesday. No access.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Applejack »

Also, Cartographer is not scum, so we're not lynching him probably ever. He apparently took offense when I called him on fishing out solidstate's town tell, and post 462 seems genuine. It's not possible to be offended at people guessing your tactics correctly, and he'd have tried to appease me instead.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 am

Post by yabbaguy »

The technicians start swiveling about in their swivel chairs, getting uneasier by the minute...

Vote Count:

13 alive, 7 to lynch

McStab (6) - Rainbowdash, solidstate, Azusa Nakano, Cartographer, Applejack, DoomYoshi,
solidstate (2) - D3f3nd3r, Nachomamma8,
Applejack (2) - seilkops, McStab,
Cartographer (1) - inte,

Not Voting: {Demon Core}, Bitmap,

V/LA: D3f3nd3r (9/25)

Now Prodding: seilkops
Deadline: Sep. 25 @ 23:59 EDT (GMT-4). No Lynch occurs in 2 days!
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 am

Post by inte »

am i scummy for it?

my reads are solidifying
Show

DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

Carto'sost there was awful, but it seems like more of a derp than anything. I am not in support of a carto lynch.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 am

Post by inte »

really? if hes town applejack is obvscum
Show

DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

Applejack is more likely to be scum, yes. Not obvscum though. Buddying isn't only a scum tactic.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 am

Post by inte »

trust me, im a force user
Show

seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 am

Post by seilkops »

Oh god, I'm sorry guys. I got home just now. If I can't read this thread by tonight, and post something of substance, I'll replace out. A conf town should be a major player, not super lurking.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 492, inte wrote:am i scummy for it?

Reading. Do you speak it?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by McStab »

Still not claiming unless someone announces intent to hammer; but RBd is correct that since lynch isn't plurality it's a No-Lynch concern. So yeah, I'm softclaiming PR. I'll hardclaim if someone says intent to hammer regardless, but I would rather not. Until someone does, I will not elaborate on this.

Inte, a Cartographer lynch is unlikely to occur; I implore you to jump on Applejack (or solid, if you so prefer, but I see a bigger case on Apple than solid).

Return to “Completed Open Games”