Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Applejack »

In post 539, McStab wrote:Note to Applejack: Calling yourself town doesn't make you town (everyone does it). Calling yourself scum as a Freudian slip DOES make you scum.

Cute. It's not a slip, and it makes perfect sense when one considers I wrote that line with a specific mindset. But, in the spirit of being obtuse and stubborn, I won't elaborate, and you get to continue calling it a slip. A win for the two of us!

In post 539, McStab wrote:You didn't mention it, but I'm treating you RBD and Azusa as one at this point because you're acting like a team. They both mentioned it as one of their reasons for voting me (but when you mention it, they seem to let it slide).

We only look like a team because I'm sheeping them both at the same time. If we're pretty much on the same track, why wouldn't I refer to the three of us as a team? As far as I'm concerned, we have a potential alliance. Also, Azusa Nakano and Rainbowdash seem like individual entities to me. Perhaps grouping similar attacks together isn't as great of an idea and may be suggestive of something else?

In post 539, McStab wrote:If you're actually town then you'll just cause two mislynches. So nice logic, except, oh wait, you're scum, so it won't matter.

Allow me to applaud you on your magnificent logic. If I am scum, wouldn't pushing your lynch and subsequently allowing myself to be lynched deprive my scum team of one member? One perfectly fine member with at least two strong players supporting me to boot? Wow, that's so helpful to the scum team.

In post 540, McStab wrote:I heard that being as obtuse and stubborn as you if you're actually town is a crime against reason.

Who said I was being reasonable? I'm waaaaaaaaay past that point now.

Preview edit: inte, are you on the Applejack wagon yet? You should join. After all, I'm not letting you lynch Cartographer.
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by seilkops »

McStab, get your vote off Cart.
No one will wagon up on him with the amount of time we have left. Plus I don't even think he's scum. It looks like he's just tired. I'll push another wagon with you though. Maybe AP, I'll need to look at him. If we lynch him though, and he flips town, I will want you to hardclaim.

I swear to god, if anybody hammers McStab I will tunnel you to oblivion the rest of the game.

P-edit:

I lol'd at all these goddamn p-edits
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by seilkops »

I've only played with Nacho once.

His name is being thrown around now apparently, anybody want to ISO him?
Cartographer
Cartographer
Goon
Cartographer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Cartographer »

So much anger. Please stop being angry.

Inte in referring to yor statement that you have never had a larger scum read on someone in your life.

I do not whether that makes me bad as a town member, or you bad as a scum hunter. I really am that .4% chance you are wrong.

I will address everyone tomorrow.
You make your own path
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by McStab »

Inte or Seilkops, would you be willing to vote Applejack? Seilkops, would you be willing to vote Cartographer?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by inte »

bitmap im not playing anymore

this almost exactly mirrors my lynch in open 421. everyone on my wagon was on it for ass reasons and when i flipped exactly what i claimed, they deemed me a necessary lynch and NONE of my retarded proponents were scrutinized (read: RBD)

pedit:

In post 549, Azusa Nakano wrote:
In post 545, McStab wrote:Nice job forgetting to mention the crucial thing that changed between those two quotes I made, when I claimed T2 (a confirmable PR) and you still wanted to push my lynch.

Nice job forgetting the two posts I made explaining why I stated the soft-PR claim wasn't good enough.

Also, nope. Given the role combinations, not all the T2 PRs are provable. Try again.

Explain how I am persuaded by AtE please. Also how my reads don't have pro-town intentions. The only thing I can come up with is that they are the two major bandwagon candidates, but my reads have been consistent- it's not as if I just suddenly decided "OMG APPLEJACK AND CARTO ARE OBVTOWN" just now.

first point is mafia semantics. people will disagree over things like this

applejack has the most ass reasoning ever. she literally got "emotional" (fakest shit i've ever seen) over mcstab calling her scum.

Applejack wrote:Cute. It's not a slip, and it makes perfect sense when one considers I wrote that line with a specific mindset. But, in the spirit of being obtuse and stubborn, I won't elaborate, and you get to continue calling it a slip. A win for the two of us!

so is he obtuse and stubborn or scum? those traits directly contradict one another.

ur rite you should die over carto today

VOTE: Applejack

peditv2:

@carto

id rather be wrong and you be lynched than right and you glide to lylo

peditv3: da
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by seilkops »

I'll vote AP. It'd be sheeping though, I've only skimmed the cases on him.

Not Cart, he seems so sincere it's actually kinda sad.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by McStab »

@Applejack: So what you proposed is the worst possible play regardless of your alignment. Do you feel any better now? And you're openly admitting not being reasonable.

RBD, Azusa, how can you live with your behaviour in this game when your number one townread and number one sheeper is actually admitting her vote has nothing to do with scumhunting or reason?

Vote:Applejack
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by seilkops »

Guess that settles it

ALL ABOARD, AP EXPRESS

VOTE: AP
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Okay, I like the Applejack wagon. GO GO GO GO GO GO!

And I have a strong town read on inte and mcstab.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by inte »

wtf

if carto really was getting burned out, he would actually have been scumhunting the whole time. not a sheep voting stating that hes burned out (which is obv AtE fyi)
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 553, Cartographer wrote:So much anger. Please stop being angry.

Inte in referring to yor statement that you have never had a larger scum read on someone in your life.

I do not whether that makes me bad as a town member, or you bad as a scum hunter. I really am that .4% chance you are wrong.

I will address everyone tomorrow.

Cartographer it's time to take a side. Me or Applejack. No other wagons are viable today. If you continue voting me for no logic at all and decide to sheep your number one scumread (RBD) then it'll be apparent to everyone how scummy you are.

So either start putting some real effort and conviction into your scumhunting by voting Applejack (the towncred you get for bussing a partner will last you a little while) or show yourself as the scum you are by voting me.

And before someone says "Oh you're threatening him with a vote to join you" you're damned right I am. Threatening scum works even better than threatening town (Mini 1361 Day One for reference if anyone is interested).
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by solidstate »

Holy shit people posting faster that I can put a response together.

@Inte: I'm on McStab because I agree with Nacho's scum in the RBD wagon argument. Pushing on RBD today was scummy, because town would be curious to at least hear out the massclaim logic, not just want to shut it up ASAP. Wanting her immediately silenced is a scum motivation, regardless of whether you trust her 100%.

Also, McStab's cageyness about his role is hilarious. There's only 2 roles he can be claiming and scum will pretty much want them dead.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by McStab »

Not to mention your excuse of "McStab is easier to lynch" no longer applies, given that Applejack and I are now both at L-2 by my count.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Applejack »

No, no, I'm not calling McStab obtuse and stubborn. I already called him even worse things, which you decided was fake. I'm saying I'll be obtuse and stubborn because, frankly, I fucking hate this game, and getting lynched on Day 1 in this game wouldn't make me bat a lash. (Sorry, yabbaguy.)
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by seilkops »

I just feel like Carto had a strong start. In any case, I won't vote him today.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by McStab »

Solid, you really haven't thought it through, have you. I've narrowed it down to two roles that scum could consider. One role scum would probably kill tonight, one they wouldn't. After tonight, my role becomes useless; so I don't think I'm that high on the scum NK list, particularly when nearly half the town thinks I'm scum and I'm a probable future mislynch.
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by seilkops »

Also, I'm really enjoying everyone "giving up" gamewise. Let's just all assume we all hate this game, so I don't have to listen to these emotional appeals anymore.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 564, Applejack wrote:No, no, I'm not calling McStab obtuse and stubborn. I already called him even worse things, which you decided was fake. I'm saying I'll be obtuse and stubborn because, frankly, I fucking hate this game, and getting lynched on Day 1 in this game wouldn't make me bat a lash. (Sorry, yabbaguy.)

Your pity party is noted. If you really feel so bad you can self-vote you know, scum self-voting isn't universally frowned upon.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by solidstate »

You're not above Yoshi, no, because otherwise they're playing Doctor WIFOM and could waste their NK. After that you're next, as far as I can tell.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 562, solidstate wrote:
Also, McStab's cageyness about his role is hilarious. There's only 2 roles he can be claiming and scum will pretty much want them dead.

THANK YOU.

Also, the Applejack wagon is so obviously scumdriven it's not even funny. I won't go as far as AJ, but I will admit that I have completely failed as a scumhunter this game if AJ flips scum.

This game is frustrating me to no end. McStab's wagon has dissipated based on a nonclaim that is not neccessary provable, and has been scummy all damn game. Meanwhile, AJ, who has been town all game, is being wagoned for almost no freaking reason. The case on AJ is just utter nonsense.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by McStab »

Well, I don't think you're scum, because quite frankly scum would have thought things out far more than you have and came to the conclusion I came to when choosing what information to reveal. So solid's town, despite any other faults attributable to him.

If I die tonight, it's possible he's scum though.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by McStab »

It's provable by the existence of a T1 role.

Applejack isn't town and your farcical cases to defend someone who long ago gave up trying to defend her opinions with logic (hint: because there isn't any substance to them) is noted.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Nah, the McStab wagon was seriously scum driven.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by solidstate »

In post 572, McStab wrote:It's provable by the existence of a T1 role.

Applejack isn't town and your farcical cases to defend someone who long ago gave up trying to defend her opinions with logic (hint: because there isn't any substance to them) is noted.

Who are you talking to, and expand on this a bit?

Return to “Completed Open Games”