NY Mafia 155 - New Age Mafia II - Game Over!

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by redFF »

ahh no you gotta vote rhinox!!!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 am

Post by Glork »

Hi defense of Michel and subsequent failure to explain himself in QuickTopic didn't sit well with me.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Rhinox »

I thought I was already clear in thread why I didn't think MSH's slot was scum. After going to look for the link to where I explained why I didn't think the slot was scum and either I can't find it or didn't actually say it where/how I thought I did. This link is basically the reason though, it was farther back in the thread. The scooby led reasons for voting sim/msh were based on sim's evolving read on nham D1 and I didn't think it made sense for scum to go from pushing one scum to pushing another like sim did. Its like scooby was saying he was scum just for the not lynching nham part, but forgetting he was trying to lynch singer instead who was also scum.

So that was the reason. I was wrong and I pretty much completely suck this game, and I'm too burnt out with mafia in general to do much better right now. You guys can lynch me if you want, or I can replace out if it'd be better for the game but I've been trying not to do that.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Glork »

Part of me really wans to make a case against Quagmire, but:
A) I'm lazy as fuck;
B) It'll probably just get me lynched, and then nobody will go back and heed my words after I'm dead.

I just wanted to post this for posterity, though.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Tierce »

Prod dodge; will catch up tomorrow.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

In post 1228, Glork wrote:Part of me really wans to make a case against Quagmire, but:
A) I'm lazy as fuck;
B) It'll probably just get me lynched, and then nobody will go back and heed my words after I'm dead.

"It'll get me lynched so I won't try it" is not a pro-town mentality unless you're afraid your case is so shit it'll fall apart on first inspection.
Your obsession with trying to lynch PRs is, again, noted.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by scooby »

Why the FUCK are we going to lynch from the vanilla pool when ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS the scum or scum lefts are some kind of power role??

In post 1207, scooby wrote:both a cop and a gunsmith means we probably have more than one scum with a PR or a scum + SK.

So, Tierce and Rhinox need to be lynched sooner or later.

Vote: Rhinox

Can some of you stop being retarded?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 1227, Rhinox wrote:I thought I was already clear in thread why I didn't think MSH's slot was scum. After going to look for the link to where I explained why I didn't think the slot was scum and either I can't find it or didn't actually say it where/how I thought I did. This link is basically the reason though, it was farther back in the thread. The scooby led reasons for voting sim/msh were based on sim's evolving read on nham D1 and I didn't think it made sense for scum to go from pushing one scum to pushing another like sim did. Its like scooby was saying he was scum just for the not lynching nham part, but forgetting he was trying to lynch singer instead who was also scum.

So that was the reason. I was wrong and I pretty much completely suck this game, and I'm too burnt out with mafia in general to do much better right now. You guys can lynch me if you want, or I can replace out if it'd be better for the game but I've been trying not to do that.

First paragraph is Rhynox the scum GIVING EXCUSES (with LINKS!) about his "bad reads".

Second paragraphm is Rhynox the scum SAYING THAT HE CAN REPLACED OUT IF ITD BE BEETER FOR THE GAME.

A player that isn't motivated with mafia anymore DOES NOT give excuses about his bad reads. He is JUST FUCKING APPEALING TO EMOTION.

Can we LYCNH this SCUM NOW?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Glork »

In post 1230, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 1228, Glork wrote:Part of me really wans to make a case against Quagmire, but:
A) I'm lazy as fuck;

"It'll get me lynched so I won't try it" is not a pro-town mentality unless you're afraid your case is so shit it'll fall apart on first inspection.

ITT, KoC misses the point entirely. I would have no problem making the case and getting lyched for it if I thought it would convince a majority of the town that Quag is scum.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 am

Post by Rhinox »

you're an idiot scoobi. I wasn't making excuses. Glork asked me why I didn't think MSH was scum. Answering a question is not making excuses. And just because I'm burnt out doesn't mean I'm not invested or will just stop playing/caring entirely.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 am

Post by Quagmire »

In post 1233, Glork wrote:
A) I'm lazy as fuck;

ITT, KoC misses the point entirely. I would have no problem making the case and getting lyched for it if I thought it would convince a majority of the town that Quag is scum.

But, do you actually think I'm scum?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Quagmire »

This game is getting a little too testy so I think everyone should click this link and take a couple seconds to browse around.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
6 to lynch

Rhinox: 4 (scooby, redFF, Glork, AGar)
redFF: 1 (Quagmire)
Knight of Cydonia: 1 (Cogito Ergo Sum)
Glork: 1 (Bella)

Not Voting: 3 (Tierce, Rhinox, Knight of Cydonia)

Current Deadline:
Friday, October 5th, 10 PM EST
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

In post 1233, Glork wrote:
A) I'm lazy as fuck;

ITT, Glork continues to miss the point. If you think Quag is scum, you must have a pretty good case. If you have a pretty good case, you'd make it regardless of the consequences. The fact that you refuse to even state that case means:
a) it's a bad case
b) you're worried about being lynched for some reason
Combined with the fact you're in the pool of people we should be lynching from, but are constantly pushing on PRs for no real reason...
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Bella »

I mean this whole "I'm not going to make a case on Quag 'cause I'll get lynched for it" debacle is ridiculous. You're more likely to be lynched for not making the case if there's actually a case to make. Couple this with your sudden, violent shift from "Rhinox is totally town guys, based on this thread y'all can't read" to "Rhinox is totally more scum than Quag 'cause I'm voting for him", and you're on shaky ground, buddy.
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Make the case, Glrok.

Unvote, vote: Quagmire
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Tierce »

Something quick as I do stuff elsewhere:

It still makes no sense for Glork to be scum. You people are forgetting the way singer dealt with the massclaim D1; Glorkscum would not go into D1 without making sure his buddies were prepared to handle something like this. In addition, Glork is too good a player to make a throwaway comment like he did about Quagscum. He's just town that can't be arsed, and
Izzy
you lot are barking up the wrong tree
again

And if we're going to wonder about the NKs, Hoopla and Glork make both sense as targets for last night--but Hoopla was the one with a gunsmith clear on her, which makes her a prioritized kill.

The Rhinox vote is still stupid, though.

tl;dr: I think Glork is town and we'd better not have any of that 'why is he (still) alive' nonsense, that's what scum want.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1231, scooby wrote:Why the FUCK are we going to lynch from the vanilla pool when ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS the scum or scum lefts are some kind of power role??

In post 1207, scooby wrote:both a cop and a gunsmith means we probably have more than one scum with a PR or a scum + SK.

So, Tierce and Rhinox need to be lynched sooner or later.

Vote: Rhinox
Can some of you stop being retarded?
Really now?

So I have a gunsmith innocent on me, and you're claiming I can be some kind of gunsmith-godfather (a Mafia Doctor, in a Normal). But how does that make me more likely to be scum than
anyone else in the claimed vanilla pool
? There is cognitive dissonance here, you are not following along with your idea that the 'last scum' has a godfather-power when you avoid considering the rest of the vanilla pool as possible scum.

You do not have a coherent line of thought, which means you are not following along on an actual town-thought.

VOTE: scooby

Oh, another reason Rhinox is town: does anyone doubt he has the role he has? Why would he claim a non-Normal role when he's risking other two people claiming non-Normal (he claimed before two others at least, iirc), which would create a situation in which at least one of the three was lying. The only way he could lie about his claimed role comfortably was if another scum had a non-Normal role and had already claimed something Normal, opening a non-Normal claim-slot for him. But that makes little sense.

Hai scoom-by. Bitter you can't kill Rhinox?~
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by redFF »

You have a town read on Rhinox and are voting Scooby?

How did that meta research of me go??
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

Haven't done it. Not interested in it at the moment. I'm filing it away for later use if necessary, as I know what pattern I'm looking for.

...and yes, I have a townread on Rhinox and I'm voting scooby, thanks for summing up my post...?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I don't understand why people are trying to make this game so much more complicated than it needs to be. Let's lynch the VT pool. redFF has been desperately trying to restart the bandwagon on Rhinox.

Tierce: You know that vote on scooby is dumb. His roleblock is just as many townpoints as the gunless result on you.

We need to go back to Occam's Razor and lynch redFF.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Again, there are likely 5 scum, with 1 power role scum somewhere within here. Here is the full player list (minus confirmed Izzy/Bella), broken down by VT/not VT.

VT:

Cogito Ergo Sum
redFF
Glork
Tierce
scooby

NOT VT:

Knight of Cydonia rep. bv310 D3, rep. Thestatusquo D1
Quagmire
Rhinox
AGar

4 power roles and 5 VTs. Unless there are 2 scum in the power roles (unlikely - I am town, and I consider KoC to be super town as well...the setup "fits" in OGML's last game, and if you assume I'm town, it would have taken some really good fakeclaim by KoC to claim my exact one-shot role), we can continually lynch VTs until we're out. Considering Tierce's gunless townpoints and scooby's roleblocked townpoints, that leaves Glork-CES-redFF, with a Rhinox potential I'm still confused about.

I'd suspect mafia will want to kill the power roles since they're closer to being confirmed, although they did kill VT Hoopla last night.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Quagmire »

In post 1241, Tierce wrote:Something quick as I do stuff elsewhere:

It still makes no sense for Glork to be scum. You people are forgetting the way singer dealt with the massclaim D1; Glorkscum would not go into D1 without making sure his buddies were prepared to handle something like this. In addition, Glork is too good a player to make a throwaway comment like he did about Quagscum. He's just town that can't be arsed, and
Izzy
you lot are barking up the wrong tree
again

And if we're going to wonder about the NKs, Hoopla and Glork make both sense as targets for last night--but Hoopla was the one with a gunsmith clear on her, which makes her a prioritized kill.

The Rhinox vote is still stupid, though.

tl;dr: I think Glork is town and we'd better not have any of that 'why is he (still) alive' nonsense, that's what scum want.

I tend to agree with you about Glork but I can't shake the feeling that he's been playing weird the entire game, and is now all of a sudden trying to lynch power roles when he's now near the front of the line in the VT pool.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Quagmire »

In post 1236, Quagmire wrote:This game is getting a little too testy so I think everyone should click this link and take a couple seconds to browse around.

YALL TAKE MY DAMN ADVICE OK?!?!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1245, Quagmire wrote:Tierce: You know that vote on scooby is dumb. His roleblock is just as many townpoints as the gunless result on you.
...how so? He was roleblocked, but there was more than one scum alive back then. Not blocking a kill doesn't mean that Staeg didn't block a non-killing scum.

I think KoC is town because I had a decent townread on bv310, but that logic that "he claimed my exact role" giving him townpoints... heeeh I don't like it from you. What would you say if bev had claimed a 1-shot of something not a gunsmith? It wouldn't be much of an issue for him, and the way you're giving it a pass from your claimed role doesn't sit well with me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”