micro 38: 7p micro normal

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by TwoUpstandingGentlemen »

In post 48, Kimor wrote:TUG - Seems almost as if he's trying to start an early, easy bandwagon which, in a setup as small as ours, can be dangerous. Still, not answering these questions seems to be in line with Thor's playstyle, and I am not surprised at the answers that I got.

There's two of us here. Hence the name. Don't ignore me, please.

-Majiffy
If you're not sheeping us, we're obviously not being sarcastic enough.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Though I'll admit it's easy to miss a flame next to the Sun, so...

I can't help but note all the Ovyo hate - but thus far that slot doesn't even look scummy to me, just newbie. Kimor continues to look scummy because he dings our slot for starting in on an "easy" wagon (and why he thinks he's an easy wagon and *also* that our vote is just random...well, I'll just presume he's scum and is making gak up) But, in any case, he tags us for that...and then marches in on the newbie flavor of the week and acts like he's relevant.

@Robo - come fight me and explain how we are remotely a scum read. Because you're derping.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ovyo is throwing the newbie card in a non-newbie game. That is why he is scummy.

/rolls a d20

screw you
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Ovyo also joined the site two days ago.

-Majiffy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Don't care if they joined 5 minutes ago or 5 years ago.

TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 pm

@Robo - are you *actually* expecting a reaction test out of me in RVS without reasoning? I mean, insomuch as one I couldn't fake if I so desired...seriously? Get a real vote out there now, kthxbai.

Also, it actually really does matter how long ago they joined site, or are you claiming Ovyo understands the "benefits" of playing the newbie card? Because, you and I both now in even a Newbie game there are no benefits and actually people tend to whip out a policy lynch on the issue. At that point Ovyo is either a very experienced player who is scum and is going for some kind of double blind bluff by playing the card...or it's just because he's a derp newb who is playing it because he's a newb and doesn't know if it's a good or a bad thing and all it's actually telling us is that he's a newb. (like, y'know, voting someone because he doesn't think he should be pressured into voting someone - derp)

Congratulations, you have discovered a null tell.

Now, turn your head a bit to the side, and look at the guy slavering in the corner over lynching the obv. newb but who doesn't want to vote them yet because there are too many votes on said newb just this second, but gosh he wants it known he encourages it. Also, look at his *amazing* reads off his random questions - including such deep revelations as "Thor is playing like Thor" and the not to be missed "Cheery seems honest but I don't like how he did this...but I'll list him as my top town read despite having multiple players I *don't* list having any issues with yet" fencesit double talk.

Yeah, that guy.

Then vote him.
or
Explain why you shouldn't...like, y'know, I asked you to already.
And you didn't.
Because that's not suspect at all.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Kimor »

In post 55, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:
Then vote him.
or
Explain why you shouldn't...like, y'know, I asked you to already.
And you didn't.
Because that's not suspect at all.

That's not the way it works. You don't say to somebody, "Vote for X!", then they do it unless they can refute your "brilliant" case. That's my biggest concern - you seem to be doing an awful lot of bullying. I'm just not sure that it's scum or your normal playstyle.

By the way, I do know that there are two of you, but A) the mod didn't post who the other one was and B) the post I was referring to was made by Thor.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'll admit that was a heck of an good post, tug

dang

TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh yeah, that was a great post that totally crushed me. Pardon me while I work up the bravery to self vote because I am so owned as to have become useless.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm

In post 56, Kimor wrote:you seem to be doing an awful lot of bullying. I'm just not sure that it's scum or your normal playstyle.

In post 48, Kimor wrote:not answering these questions seems to be in line with Thor's playstyle,

Oh, wait.
Trololololol.

Okay.

@Robo - as someone here who is probably aware of my playstyle - um, you think someone could have researched me enough to grok my attitude towards dumb RQS and *not* be aware of how I push cases? C'mon now, prove to me you aren't his scum buddy, maybe it will buy you an extra day...
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 pm

We
ll also point out that I actually leveled some serious accusations at Kimor and he ignored them in order to limp wrist wuss slap me in a roundabout way that is best translated as "stop trying to get people to lynch me, how do you know I'm scum, waaaah!"
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:17 pm

In post 59, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:@Robo - as someone here who is probably aware of my playstyle - um, you think someone could have researched me enough to grok my attitude towards dumb RQS and *not* be aware of how I push cases? C'mon now, prove to me you aren't his scum buddy, maybe it will buy you an extra day...

Hell, make this;

@Cheery
and
@Empking too (though Emp is already voting correctly)
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I was talking about your post.

you big dumb butt

way to ruin a compliment

Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by Kimor »

In post 60, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:We
ll also point out that I actually leveled some serious accusations at Kimor and he ignored them in order to limp wrist wuss slap me in a roundabout way that is best translated as "stop trying to get people to lynch me, how do you know I'm scum, waaaah!"

I didn't take them seriously because they weren't serious. You made no case, and therefore I have nothing to respond to. I'm not a newbie, and I'm not going to run around with my arms flailing because somebody looked at me funny.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 48, Kimor wrote:
Cheery - He seems to be fairly honest with his answers, but doesn't try to suck up with them. His answer to #5 bothers me, though, and I would appreciate some elaboration. I like the

It was either that or both, I don't find the relevance in the question or how it is useful.
In post 61, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:
In post 59, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:@Robo - as someone here who is probably aware of my playstyle - um, you think someone could have researched me enough to grok my attitude towards dumb RQS and *not* be aware of how I push cases? C'mon now, prove to me you aren't his scum buddy, maybe it will buy you an extra day...

Hell, make this;

@Cheery
and
@Empking too (though Emp is already voting correctly)

The game I played with you didn't have RQS happening so I'm not entirely familiar with your stance on that (besides the quick skims I made during that game), though I do know you push people into having votes out during the early stages.

I am finding it rather odd that battousai chose to response to all the questions with 42 though. (but that might have been because I was trying to analyse what was likely to come from these questions after I answered them after checking kimor's previous games, and I saw that 42 "was an acceptable answer to all joke questions" in one of the games).
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

In post 56, Kimor wrote:That's not the way it works. You don't say to somebody, "Vote for X!", then they do it unless they can refute your "brilliant" case.

Wait I thought that's exactly how the world works. Well damn.

-Majiffy

P.S. I just received word from our top investigative journalists that it is
indeed
how the world works.
ovyo
ovyo
Townie
ovyo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by ovyo »

In post 48, Kimor wrote:
Ovyo - Seems like he's trying to kiss up to me by complimenting random questions. I don't know that a new player looking at this site would see a substantial number of random question games starting out, but I could be mistaken and the meta could have changed since I last played.

Kimor, honestly...where are you getting kissing up from? When have I complimented any of your questions?

Let me explain, I signed up in the newbie queue thread. It was taking ages, so I also signed up for a game in the Micro Game thread, just because I really wanted to play. I had a quick look at a couple of games, saw both a RQS and a RVS and I thought that the RQS looked better. That's it. I'm not sucking up to you, why would I? That makes no sense at all.
ovyo
ovyo
Townie
ovyo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by ovyo »

Also...guys...I'm a girl lol
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:03 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Kimor (2): Empking, TwoUpstandingGentlemen
ovyo (2): Cheery Dog, Battousai
TwoUpstandingGentlemen (2): ovyo, Robocopter87

not voting (1): kimor
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 am

In post 62, Robocopter87 wrote:I was talking about your post.

Uh-huh...

Now answer my question about Kimor's meta study on me. Go ahead, you can do it, shock the world and address the game state.

In post 63, Kimor wrote:I didn't take them seriously because they weren't serious. You made no case, and therefore I have nothing to respond to. I'm not a newbie, and I'm not going to run around with my arms flailing because somebody looked at me funny.

:neutral:
Okay...

I have made a case on you.
You *did* dodge addressing it.

Allow me to help you and restate it using small words and focused on your obvious lie that means that we should already have lynched you if town had three brain cells to rub together.

1. You "assess" my answer to your RVS by saying I'm playing to my playstyle.
2. You call me suspect for how I'm pushing votes...but distance from it with an offhand comment about being unsure if that's normal for me.

SO! Let's look at that. You apparently researched my playstyle or played with me enough to understand how I react to (derp) RQS. But, in all of that reading and looking you NEVER LEARNED HOW I PUSH WAGONS.
I do not believe that. It is a lie. It means you are either lying about not knowing that, or you were lying about knowing how I react to RQS. That means you're faking your scumhunting, and that means your role PM is not town.
It is known.

Now, feel free to respond to the case I haven't made.

In post 64, Cheery Dog wrote:The game I played with you didn't have RQS happening so I'm not entirely familiar with your stance on that (besides the quick skims I made during that game), though I do know you push people into having votes out during the early stages.

Uh huh.
I'd like to see you respond too.

In post 64, Cheery Dog wrote:I am finding it rather odd that battousai chose to response to all the questions with 42 though.

I guess no one hitchhikes anymore.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 am

@Ovyo - I'm giving you a special callout because you're a
Derp newb
girl, and I'm an upstanding gentleman.

First, you probably owe it to yourself to spend som time in a newbie with a decent IC because you don't really seem to know how to scumhunt.
Second - start scumhunting, because I don't have time for a policy lynch for you.

Here's a shocking hint on how to do this, a wonderful step by step guide;

1. When next you post - read the other posts first.
2. Then, think about what people are saying about each other.
3. Decide what your opinion is of their opinions (are they good, bad, don't mke sense to you, obv. pants on head, whatever)
4. POST THOSE THOUGHTS!
5. (elite step for amazing people) Ask a question or two based on those thoughts, and request feedback from others on your thoughts.

Try to avoid the following;

1. Explaining how much.little experience you have (few care)
2. Explaining your gender (few care...though maybe you'll get more correct pronouns if it matters to you)
3. Making a comment that doesn't help you find scum in any way whatsoever.

Hope that helps. Theoretically on my main account I am thought of as helpful with the newbs.
Though mostly I just make fun of them... ;)

Now, play the game or replace out, pl0x!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 69, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:
In post 64, Cheery Dog wrote:The game I played with you didn't have RQS happening so I'm not entirely familiar with your stance on that (besides the quick skims I made during that game), though I do know you push people into having votes out during the early stages.

Uh huh.
I'd like to see you respond too.

You've seen how vague I can be in answering question before, and this is the same level of vagueness I will probably always give to questions I don't fully know how to answer.
Your early pushes aren't a tell either way to me yet because I'm damn sure you do it as scum as well as the town I have played with you as. (it's not enough to sheep yet)

In post 69, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:
In post 64, Cheery Dog wrote:I am finding it rather odd that battousai chose to response to all the questions with 42 though.

I guess no one hitchhikes anymore.

What is six times nine?
The meaning of life joke has started to get old on me though. It's still able to be used, I just don't think it's a valid answer to all 7 questions.

Also UNVOTE: ovyo, if there are already too many votes on someone, then I'd remove a vote that was there from RVS so that there is less votes and you can vote your scumreads safely kimor.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

TUG, you are trying a bit too hard right now.

Specifically post 69.

This is not the Thor/Majiffy that I would sheep blindly on any day.

ovyo
ovyo
Townie
ovyo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:33 am

Post by ovyo »

@ TUG gender mention was purely for pronouns.

My thoughts:

Kimor, you are giving me some serious scum vibes. Your argument against me is poor. How are my answers to your RQ's indicating suckuppery?
Also, if I'm so scummy, why aren't you voting for me? Isn't the point of the game to find and eliminate mafia? I noticed that even after this was mentioned by TUG, you skipped right by his argument against you, and clung to the last part of his post. You say because his case wasn't valid. I say it's because you have no decent answer.

Robocop, what makes you so sure that Kimor isn't scum, other than him using a RQS (which really doesn't mean much imo)?

UNVOTE: TUG

VOTE: Kimor
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 am

In post 72, Robocopter87 wrote:TUG, you are trying a bit too hard right now.

Specifically post 69.

This is not the Thor/Majiffy that I would sheep blindly on any day.

Do you or do you not think I just caught scum in a lie?
Simple question.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”