Micro 45 - Artemis Fowl Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I wish that shos would stop telling us he will post and just post.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 238, Kmd4390 wrote:

My issue, however, was with the way prohawk put that. It doesn't look like a mentality of looking for scum. It looks like just finding the best way to pressure people into posting.

Don't get me wrong. Seeing Guy start posting would be great. I just don't think it's going to happen though and I have a much stronger scum read on shos.

You are absolutely correct KMD, my vote is to make him talk. However, it
is
of a mentality of looking for scum and here is why.

Medhi put it best with evidence to back up his claim. If the town allows scum to lurk, then they will have an easy victory. Although there is a higher probability of GNR being town than scum based solely on the ratio of town to scum, in the event he is scum - keeping him alive is more dangerous than lynching him. Therefore I believe that it is in our best interest to lynch him today unless he starts posting and contributing, or unless he gets replaced out. If he is town (and actually wants town to win) he will start talking or replace out if his lurking is due to RL issues. If he is scum, he would either maintain the lurking (which will happen if we lynch shos) or start talking to avoid being lynched.

In post 234, Kmd4390 wrote:Prohawk, do you even think guy is scum or are you just trying to make him talk? Id rather lynch scum than pressure a perrenial lurker into not lurking. It's like trying to teach a dog to meow.

There is no way any of us can have any evidence that GNR is scum, or town for that matter because he doesn't have any content. Robo put it best that inactivity is not indicative of alignment. So, no I am not voting for him because I feel like he is scum, but I do feel that he could be scum. I don't necessarily see your analogy to teaching a dog to meow... however I would be willing to bet that if he were lynched D1 on every game he lurked, he would either quit playing, or fix the behavior.

In post 235, Shamrock wrote:

We definitely can't let him just lurk his way into endgame.

Shamrock, I would even go so far as to say we cannot let him lurk into the end of Day 1, not just endgame. If we allow him to lurk past Day 1, or Day 2 and he is scum, we end up searching for scum where scum do not exist. We will find things to argue and place blame amongst fellow townies.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 36, shos wrote:^^town eyes^^

I'm correct there about shamrocktown in post 35.

looking at I'm starting to look at abstascum. all he did was wagon and encourage the wagon, in the 40 posts, without giving any content, opinions, etc on the game. no reactions at all - except we do know he's been lurking for the 'guess' post. IGMEOY.

sham asks absta about this - told you he was town? XD absta still doesn't answer; omguses and no content. same as before - vote and 'join me' style post. what hasn't he looked at? it's page 2 >_>

I can now see what I meant in Absta said he hasn't looked at him - so he hasn't read, and yet commented. so I was correct again. more scumpoints thar.

looking at prohawk's responses to the pressure looks fairly town to me too. namely, the second paragraph of post 53 looks townish to me - newbtownish. and then you look at his join date and see 3 months ago - it fits and works with how he played the start of the game. probably mehdi's too; but we'll see his joindate next time he posts. it also fits with the fact he's actually made the question about who has to play more, scum or town. newbtown.

prohawk also suspects absta over there with the wagon hopping and no content. see it all fits.

wtf?...mehdi's and prohawk's join date are exactly the same day???
if they're playing by the rules - I'm going to call them town for now then. pro is moderate-strong townread; shamrock is moderate townread; mehdi is only slight. now let's see what he says.

yes well his post is not too much of content but it examplifies my thoughts and it fits the slighttownread. gonna let it loose for now.

town motives behind post 58 by prohawk.

skimmed to 62. nothing interesting there.

kmd's looks bad already. yeah, I got the idea, you claim to have super powers to know whatever you wish by pregame; that's stupid but acceptable as part of RVS. by now, we're pretty much out of RVS already, and you're just shitting and avoiding, much like absta. all comfortable when nobody's pushing you.

prohawk's 64 is LOL. waiting for the inactives to post-great! who cares; and unvote kmd for THAT?? that's ridiculous, lol; but once again I believe this is noobish mistakes and are all together considered null. but definitely, DEFINITELY lol.

in 67 kmd actually says that I'm suspect by poe? seriously?

absta in 71 once again ignores all the questions directed at him and jumps on the wagon.

I'm ready to vote already~ VOTE: Absta101

79 and 81 and more - are all more wonderful posting from the voted above

mehdi's 87 gives him the strong townread as well.

post 91 has a case on me! wonderful! I'll even quote it
In post 91, Robocopter87 wrote:Pfft fine

First post he RVSs
Second post says he didn't expect to find any content. He makes a post about a few reads. Obviously has formed an opinion.
Third post says he didn't read the posts before his first post. This is obviously false. How do I know? Because since when does anybody make a post on the first page without simply skimming the others?

At this point you are probably thinking, oh thats not so bad, well lets keep reading his ISO\

Fourth and fifth post, useless sarcasm
Sixth post he claims scum
Seventh he buddies to Shamrock
Eighth he asks why he is at L-2, talk about useless and scummy
Ninth post is a real playstyle change, oh wait no, he still is uselessly sarcastic
Tenth brings out more sham connecting and a fail attempt to accuse absta
eleventh admits he is full of crap
twelve he asks why he is being voted

So tell me where in here he is town. Because all I see is scum.

Satisfied?
So I'll start by saying that going over a player's ISO and pointing out flaws/points that in some random way can be scummy is fakecase101. when you do such a thing, it is because you are scum, and WANT to have a case on guy X, and can't find it anywhere, so you just go over teh whooooole thing and say oh ya dis be bad dis no good ya he scum omg -_-; now let's see what he actually says there~
first three - not sure what's the point; about the third - what do you mean? is there EVER any good content in the first 5 posts of a game? O_o; I tend to do that when time pushes me, which it has, as you can see from my activity in this game. take a look everygame onsite that I have(except large ones) - I'm a mass spammer, lol. Then - sarcasm - is scummy? O_o; claims scum? quote plz? 7th - buddies shamrock. ohhhh. yeah. when forcing a case you're trying to make anything a player says look bad. so when I give out my reads(in this acse a townread on shamrock) that's automatically buddying. jussssst by the book.
no point in responding one by one to the next - it seems what you're just accusing me of being sarcastic and useless. well yeah, I have indeed not posted much this game, that does not make me scum. nope, not satisfied.

robo-absta scumteam ftl
..!

GNR's first post of content is post 96 which is indeed correct. just look at the bunch of people willing to rape my dead body so quickly; if they're town, I'm going to literally shove something up~ that's a good post, but very easy to fake, so I'l keep him at null with a note aside in case he posts better.

101 - moar town behavior from pro

shamrock 104 works for his good too. exactly what I said above.

lol @modvote

I like post 120. . roboscum works for me. kinda confused by the absta vote on him but we'll see.
UNVOTE: . I'm writing this all as I read so I'll just check latest votecount to see that I'm not hammering someone and so you'll know exactly how I think.

more blabbering (but good ones, I have to say) from all.

You say that you think you found scum; and you're so sure of it, that there's nothing else to be said about it. Yet; your scumread has by now posted like 4 times, 0 posts(maybe 1 if I don't remember) of actual content, has not even posted once since you posted your case and has not had the chance to defend, and YET you still think there's nothing more to be said in this day??

I'm gonna post this now in case I'm hammered and continue reading.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 252, shos wrote:wtf?...mehdi's and prohawk's join date are exactly the same day???

Quick note. Me and pro joined a month apart.

I'll comment more once you're done reading although right now you're reads need adjustment (robo and absta reads both are likely wrong especially robo).
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 am

Post by shos »

in light of new readings I revoke my absta-scum read. he's not town, but generally seems like his playstyle is just bad and it is not scum motives behind all that. back to null.

I have to ask, what is FoF?

despite my scumread on him, is very good. Mala HAS posted slight scumread, supposedly, on me - the leading wagon which did not seem like it's going down at the time, when I was V/LA and overcrowded anyway; AND YET he voted absta. so that makes stuff wierd. IGMEOY. need to rethink my scumteam, lol. nothing strong now except prohawk's townread and mehdi's.

I'm going to go WOW on 225 and 226. 225 seems like, oh, so my scumread ain't going so good, so here let's wagon the leading candidate. how bout try to convince people with your prohawkscum thought? has he not posted in the last 5 pages since you called him scum? has nothing changed? looks off to me. and then Mehdi. just one post later he puts me on L-1 with the same excuse - GNR lynch is not happening. I have absolutely no memory or any idea of why you voted gnr, he hasn't posted enough to examine; but still - putting someone in L-1, or in other words, in lolhammer range, while they are V/LA - that can literally have no pro town motives.

wtf is happening in this page, my reads are flipping. suddenly it is ROBO that says we should wait, and it is MEHDI that says that he'll just join the larger wagon?? I have no idea what to think

wtf is it with 237. kay well mehdi is scum. I disregarded him earlier due to newbmistakes and stuff that supported that; but now it's just too extreme imo, I'm going to VOTE: Mehdi. this shit is bananas

@247: you are just plain wrong(and scum now lol). you cannot PoE in day 1, like, EVER. and who cares that what I posted(I posted like 0.000001% content of how I usually do; WHAT content are you talking about) is generally disliked?? it is what YOU think that matters to what you vote, you know. going with the flow helps scum, and is a very idiotic thing to do if you're town.

@249: so you have FIVE strict townreads ALREADY? and that means that ALL the other three are scum??? you're just hopping on the wagon. you're not thinking. you're not being pro town, and in fact, you're being anti. you're going to be my vote today, no doubt.

pedit - june/july, looks the same >_> either way I've completely changed my mind lol so ignore.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

Post by shos »

pphew.

so.

I'm gonna go with topscumread Mehdi now.

~~~
VOTE: Mehdi
~~~
(making it more noticeable)

the next scumread is probably very very slight on shamrock. absta now reads town to me; kmd is totally null, can't read this guy. Mala and GNR posted nothin but nothin. Mala should be up there with shamrock for the reason(s) I stated and I believe robo brought up. and last there's pro who is definitely town as hell.

I'm gonna go and eat now and then go fill in with other games onsite. so it'll take me time to respond to your responses. don't hammer me; if anyone wishes to, tell me, and I'll claim.

absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

Post by absta101 »

"I haven't looked at him yet". Think about who I was referring to, consider what I quoted as well.

Hint: I was referring to Hawk.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Complaining about me using PoE is just getting annoying. I've done it in most of my games as town (micro 27, newbie 1268, micro 3, and micro 11). I've used it on day 1 in three or all of those games (not sure if I used it day 1 in micro 27). I prefer to townhunt vs scumhunt.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 am

Post by absta101 »

I feel like quick hammering due to post #255.

Why do you think i'm town and Shamrock is scum (other than the fact that i've been defending you slightly)?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I've also used it as scum in I think all of my scum games. It's just null and shows how I like to play.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:30 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 259, Mehdi2277 wrote:I've also used it as scum in I think all of my scum games. It's just null and shows how I like to play.
How many scum games have you been in?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Shos your town reads is basically anyone who shows hesitation lynching you and vice versa. I was town for defending you and robo is now a bit more town for defending you.

And mala has posted several times (maybe not a whole lot, but still enough I'd think you could have some type of read on her).

P-edit: I've been in 3. One of them I was converted to cult near endgame.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

Post by shos »

no lol, robo is not town for defending me; if I recall correctly he still is on my wagon? he is town for the posts I wrote about that flipped my world, lol. this should answer absta's question as well - things just flipped. read my posts up to that time and see how I thought about each of you, and then read pages 9+ again.

either way - if you did not understand, none of those reads, with the exception of pro, is strong. it is all very slightly falling to either side due to the confusion. I almost never flip flip with reads, but this was a big one. it starts with post 219 by robo, I think, didn't check.

anyway - mehdi, it's not about the hesitation. I would go about exactly the same with the scumread on you if, instead of me being wagoned there, it was kmd for example. the point is that you don't CARE. you give the impression that you just want it to be over, and so you just join the biggest wagon alive. it is not about your reads, it is about your mentality and gameplay. you may have indeed been defending me earlier, I don't remember; but it doesn't matter. the question is not 'why I am not town anymore'; it is rather, why I am scum? and I answered that. why were you town before? try to answer that one; it's harder. it was 90% based on youonewb, but with your recent posting, this is just disregarded.

@absta - I don't remember why I changed my mind about shamrock - I'll look it up tomorrow maybe, try to get it from context from my bigposts above, I guess. about why you're town - you react like I would. you removed your mehdi townread at exactly the same time I did. your playstyle seems to be consistent, so the start-game scumread sorta nullified. I don't remember anymore either, maybe there's more, dunno. really, look in my posts, I'm not as focused now as I should be when posting at L-1, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 am

Post by shos »

also since you wanted to quickhammer I wonder if I should claim.? tell me please.

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So I should not care about how viable one lynch is when I'm voting? I stayed on gnr for a while and the reason why I switched is when he became unlikely to be lynched. So yes if he becomes likely to be lynched I'll switch back. If you want to call that not caring, well I disagree.

And you haven't responded at all to the PoE is evil thing.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Still like the shos lynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 am

Post by shos »

you should care. but, you should MAKE your target a viable lynch. build a well formed case, etc, dunno - but giving up and lynching whoever you can- that is definitely not the town way to play. you don't say 'if he becomes likely'. it's not 'if someone else builds a case on him, then I'll join', rather, it should be I BUILT A CASE ON HIM TELL ME WHY YOURE NOT JOINING.

PoE is not evil, it is a good tool. but using it D1 - that's ridiculous. percentage fo success are tiny. for example - I use PoE day 1 to exclude Prohawk from my scumpool. do you think this has more or less chance to be true than "I exploce prohawk, shos, mehdi, absta, gnr, and my grandma from my scumpool today, and therefore VOTE: OMGWTFBBBQ"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

Post by shos »

I'm going to go to sleep in 10 minutes - so if anyone wants me to claim state so.

Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Shamrock »

Nobody is hammering shos until GNR posts something useful, and if he does not post something useful, then we are lynching him instead.

UNVOTE: shos
VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

Lynching shos right now will do nothing to help us with the GNR situation. We will still have zero information on him. Shos is a viable lynch today, sure but we still have four days to make the decision. We need to pressure GNR into doing
something
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

UNVOTE: shosVOTE: Gnr That lands gnr at L-1.

Shos I specifically said I've used PoE as town most of my games day 1 (and as scum and off site in night 0 sometimes). Plus I did explain why gnr should be lynched and helped start the wagon on him (I think I was the second vote though).
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

No you idiots.

Don't lynch GNR.

Seriously, if he was to flip scum it would be purely dumb luck.

You guys are being ridiculous, he hasn't even said anything yet.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING GNR

DONT BE STUPID NOW

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Take him off L-1 before somebody does something stupid.

Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Nobody wants to lynch GNR right this second, I don't think. We have 4 days until deadline, if he continues to just active-lurk/prod-dodge, THEN he's definitely doing it on purpose and should be lynched.

Obviously hammering him right now would be idiotic, and if anyone does it and he flips down then that person is getting speedlynched tomorrow so don't be stupid.

pedit: FINE

UNVOTE: GNR
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Its stupid.

I don't feel like policy lynching in a 7man game when shos is clearly scummier.

Seriously, I don't care if we lynch him later on in the game but we gain NOTHING from lynching him Day One.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”