Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Rob14 »

I hate you all. I just ISO'd drmy in an attempt to get him to stop tunneling. It was seriously like 2+ pages long in Word. Meanwhile, he stops tunneling, making my entire post irrelevant. I'm going to write like 5 lines to replace it (MAX) and then go take a nap.

Unvote
Vote: DemonCore

He's scum. Look at his ISO #6 (wasn't voting during that period due to needing to look at BC's meta, which I specifically stated in-thread).

ISO #9 asks for a quick-lynch based on only a miller claim without looking at gameplay. States he prefers BC to lynch, but doesn't really care which. That's scummy as hell. Town would care about picking the right one if they wanted to lynch one based on the idea that two millers is impossible. Demon clearly doesn't.

When he was shown that two millers can exist (therefore destroying his argument or quick-lynch), he backtracks in ISO #11 and then disappears. Seems likely that he realized he just drew some attention to himself with the disproved logic behind hid quick-lynch attempt and tried to hide for a bit so people wouldn't look into his posts much.

P-edit: Stop posting so I can submit this and take my nap!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:42 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Rob is Town. I still think both Millers should disappear from the Town before Lylo and lynch them on-site should they survive till Lylo. But I feel better about BC being Town now that I have kind-of caught up.
Hopefully PMysterious gets replaced as well and stuff.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

OFC BC is town. His posts are super transparent.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Still has to die at some point.
My GTKAS!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 278, drmyshotgun wrote:Still has to die at some point.

I can somewhat agree to this if it gets to LyLo. If we don't have a clear scum choice with an estimated 1-2 scum left, and only 5 people still in the game (including BC), then we go with the miller because they can't be cop-confirmed. For now, though, we should look elsewhere (unless, of course, gameplay suggests that they're scum).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, I don't give a single fuck about miller claims. Don't investigate them. Treat them like anyone else. The fact that there are 2 is odd, but wifom so who cares. Being a miller does not clear someone. Nor does it make them such a liability that they must die. I won't vote BC because hes probably town. Malp is very much less town. Also go us, spamming the thread so hard.
Ansar
Ansar
Townie
Ansar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Ansar »

In post 2, 4nxi3ty wrote:
curiouskarmadog replaces Ansar.
Darthe and Pine have 24 hours to respond before being replaced.

It is now Day 1.

Deadline: (expired on 2012-10-23 15:08:03)

never got a role pm
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by zabriel »

Ansar, that's the kind of thing you take to PM.

The basic idea behind miller claims is that they save a cop investigation. I don't mind keeping BC around, he seems sincere enough. Malp is a little bit meh, but I still want to give him a chance to post a little bit more.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 281, Ansar wrote:
In post 2, 4nxi3ty wrote:
curiouskarmadog replaces Ansar.
Darthe and Pine have 24 hours to respond before being replaced.

It is now Day 1.

Deadline: (expired on 2012-10-23 15:08:03)

never got a role pm

In post 282, zabriel wrote:Ansar, that's the kind of thing you take to PM.

The basic idea behind miller claims is that they save a cop investigation. I don't mind keeping BC around, he seems sincere enough. Malp is a little bit meh, but I still want to give him a chance to post a little bit more.

Zab, thoughts on DemonCore?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Holy crap. So much stuff to read. Well, re-reading now.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by zabriel »

I try not to think about DC. He manages to make me want to lynch him in every game we play, regardless of alignment. I super biased when it comes to him, so I'm trying to take some extra time whenever I'm looking at him. I don't disagree with the points you've made. I just don't want to jump on based on me not caring much for DC's playstyle.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

avoiding a prod, will post a update/catchup post this weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by malpascp »

BITCHES

If I flip town, then it means that BC claimed miller when another one existed, and I think it would be too much of a coincidence for scum to claim exactly that when another miller existed. Not that hard to understand. In my point of view, BC is confirmed town.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 287, malpascp wrote:BITCHES

If I flip town, then it means that BC claimed miller when another one existed, and I think it would be too much of a coincidence for scum to claim exactly that when another miller existed. Not that hard to understand. In my point of view, BC is confirmed town.

Wait...what? You're claiming that if two people claim miller and one is town then the other must be town? By that logic, if two people claim doc and one is doc, then both are doc.

I don't agree with your logic and am really questioning your motives for claiming this.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by malpascp »

That's not the point. If BC flips town, that doesn't confirm me as town. But the opposite is true.

Doc is a much more common role than a miller. I've never played a game so far with a miller, but nearly all of them had a doc. Don't try to fuck me up. I can't simplify it even more guys, get it or do whatever pleases you.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Lynch Malpa or Angry.
Malpa makes zero sense and seems to want to keep WIFOM around as long as possible.
My GTKAS!
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by zabriel »

Okay, so Mal-town proves BC-town, but BC-town doesn't prove Mal-town. So basically what we've got from Mal is BC=town. Took the long way around on that one.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Rob14 »

At this point, I think Mal is a jester. I realize this is not possible because we are in a normal game. It still manages to be the most likely option based on how he's playing.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 229, PeregrineV wrote:
Blood's reaction to the Malp Miller claim was less than spectacular. If you claim a role (other than VT), chances are good you ARE that role, and if you are, you know that the new claim is a lie. Blood's reaction was a: :neutral:
Most VT claims I've seen have come from VTs, so why is that an exception?
yes most scum claims are also VTs, but there is in general more VTs than scum in any one game.
In post 276, drmyshotgun wrote:Rob is Town. I still think both Millers should disappear from the Town before Lylo and lynch them on-site should they survive till Lylo. But I feel better about BC being Town now that I have kind-of caught up.
Hopefully PMysterious gets replaced as well and stuff.

While they shouldn't get free passes through LYLO, I don't think everyone else should be getting free passes through LYLO instead of them, given that scum may not nightkill them for WIFOM purposes.

In post 287, malpascp wrote:

There is still a point that he may have fakeclaimed miller without knowing there was an actual miller in the game and also you hadn't read the thread, meaning you fakeclaiming it there would also have no knowledge another miller existed.
Neither of you are cleared at the present time and neither of you will be cleared when/if the other flips.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Just want to make a few comments and present something I found while running ISOs.

DemonCore is looking pretty suspect at the moment.

I am still not getting much from Zab as he seems to not care much about being the vote leader, nor about being active in hunting. Still think its a decent lynch here.

My ISO on AngryPidgeon is concerning. He seems to be all over the place on his reads and votes. He has changed his vote 6 times, while making numerous threats outside of his votes. Overall, super aggressive play-style which seems consistent with how he normally plays from what I have seen. Aggression/Assertion - Fairly Null. However, some of his posts seem to me that he is fence-sitting which is the complete opposite to aggressive play.

Spoiler: Fence Sitting Posts
In post 134, AngryPidgeon wrote:

In post 90, curiouskarmadog wrote:well my gut says vote BC...

My
gut
very precise scumdar says you and Zabriel are a team. Look at all the hurr-durr BC is so scummy nonsense you are throwing around, all whilst only token caring about Zabriel?

Cheery is sailing the clear waters towards scumville. But really.. his opening post is only slightly scummy.

In post 93, curiouskarmadog wrote:when he flips scum, Zab your next.

My confirmation bias is tingling.

Rofl, not to appeal to my glorious glorious town Meta, but you should believe me when I say BC is town. He ain't scum. No way. Rob will flip scum first. Seriously.

97: oh CKD is so mad! Derp.
CKD is actually the most likely to flip scum in thread right now.

Done with P4. Pretty much
CKD should be the lynch today.
Zabriel is still ok. They are probably on a team.

This post is probably the biggest example of what I see as a contradictory play-style. He states CKD is the "most likely to flip scum in thread right now" and the end states "CKD should be the lynch today." He doesn't unvote Zabriel to follow up his claim with a CKD vote, but hedges his claim with Zabriel is still ok. In fact, his next post #136 (two posts later) he voted for Demon Core, which was only a leaning scum read in post #127.

In post 189, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi drmy.

Im debating whether I should take a page out of rofl's book and stubbornly insist on either karmadog or demoncore and FoS that hell out of everyone not voting them.

Another post with his choice of obv-lynch candidates. Important note: At this point his vote is on Zabriel. Therefore, he considers pushing the town to lynch karmadog or demoncore without having a vote on either party. He finally gets around to voting DemonCore in post #227.

In post 252, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, drmy is scum. For serious.

Just one of a few posts that AP insists drmy is scum without building a case, or voting.

I am going to keep my vote on Zabriel, I still see scum here. However, I believe that looking into AngryPidgeon would be very beneficial.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I don't see where I really sat on the fence. Those posts you are quoting fall under this category:
In post 294, ProHawk wrote:He has changed his vote 6 times, while making numerous threats outside of his votes. Overall, super aggressive play-style which seems consistent with how he normally plays from what I have seen. Aggression/Assertion

This is the 2nd time someone has mentioned my sudden switch to Dcore after saying CKD should die. First of all, they are both scum. Second of all, you will notice that I was catching up and JUST CAME TO THAT DCORE POST THAT I QUOTED IN THE POST THAT I VOTED HIM. That quote is what made me vote him.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Rob14 »

If AP is scum, he's bussing very, very hard. He was the first to draw real attention to Demon and CKD, and they are both, at best, likely scum (with Demon being a clear ObvScum imo). I don't see that making sense if he's scum. If Demon or CKD flip town, then I would re-ISO AP.

As far as the drmy thing, drmy was playing anti-town for quite a while there. It was fairly obvious (at least I thought). I don't agree that he's scum, but I can see how someone could make that leap. I don't think explanation was really needed all that much.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 284, PMysterious wrote:Holy crap. So much stuff to read. Well, re-reading now.

Dammit. Shit.
My GTKAS!
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Post by malpascp »

In post 293, Cheery Dog wrote:
There is still a point that he may have fakeclaimed miller without knowing there was an actual miller in the game and also you hadn't read the thread, meaning you fakeclaiming it there would also have no knowledge another miller existed.
Neither of you are cleared at the present time and neither of you will be cleared when/if the other flips.

This would be true if I as scum was stupid enough to fakeclaim miller without reading the thread. I'll reread so we can disscuss stuff that really matters.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

God, just kill it.
UNVOTE: