Tyene Sand (1) - Zdenek
Thor665 (3) - Minimum, BBmolla, Plums Yo Mamma

Timeater (2) - Magua, kortul
Zdenek (2) - 4nx3ty, AurorusVox

Not Voting (7):
Shinori, Regfan, Feysal, Pandora, Timeater, Thor665, Tyene Sand

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 25th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-25 14:30:02)

Timeater and Thor are both V/la, so not due a prod.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Pandora »

So we've figured out that
- Scum probably didn't recruit Feysal
- The suspicion around Tierce is based on her talking like Feysal is a traitor.

Seems like it answers itself, not that it's what you two were arguing about. If Tierce had really thought Feysal was her buddy he would've been on their side already.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3049, kortul wrote:Regfan, after i saw Feysal "flip" i had paranoid thoughts: what if Aegons are not split, just also have a traitor, and BBmola is either looking for him, or telling the faction "recruit me"? But i doubt scum would be so openly looking for each other. And Starbuck is more likely Aegon anyway.

This wold be so cool if it was true.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3020, Feysal wrote:Hey. You. Just so you know, even when you are right, you are dead wrong. It would not surprise me to learn you were Aegon aligned, and desperate to save your only surviving ally. I hope you are town though so I can spit in your faces when Timeater inevitably flips scum. Don't even think about asking anything either.

;D
Of course I wouldn't ask you anything.
Dead wrong and right at the same time? How does that even make sense?
TRY HARDER SCUMBAG

reek, reek, it rhymes with freak
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3031, Tyene Sand wrote:You shouldn't be voting Thor, BB/Minimum/PlumNacho. Go reread Jal on D1, look at his reaction to people defending him. That is town paranoia; the scum reaction would be relief that someone is defending him even if they aren't part of his team.

I am sheeping for now.
Give me something better to sheep, and I will. I still think Thor is town, but I also don't want to put up with lazy Thor. This vote is good if I am wrong, and great if I am right. Those are my favorite votes.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3041, Regfan wrote:- PlumNacho isn't Aegon, traitor flip of Feysal and not actual killing scum doesn't point them against being Stannis. Will find out later.

you are a stubborn, stubborn man
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Timeater »

this is a good vote. also wont rly be around to post this week but ill try

vote: magua

everyone iso this shadow demon
pedit: stop autoclearing reg
watch for the eggshells
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

FUCKING NO
MAGUA IS TOWN DONT YOU VOTE HIM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

and I've already managed to convince myself on thor being scum again
wagon ho, and all that jazz
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

4nxi3ty--Fair enough, I like your rationale. (Me being non-native and most of my vocabulary coming from sci-fi and fantasy books might help. >.>)

Actually this is rather lulzworthy. I think Feysal thought I
was
hunting for him, indeed:
In post 1263, Feysal wrote:I think our disagreements are settled now, and I ended up with a town feel from her responses to me.
Considering I'm good at spotting this kind of quirky speech when looking for it, yeah, if I were Stannis-with-the-ability-to-recruit, he would have been by my side now and I certainly wouldn't have waffled on that read so much, Zdenek. And this reminds me that I should go over the D1 posts and see if there is any spottable scum-talk/signalling that isn't him flailing at me.

There is one thing making me uncomfortable about Timeater, and I need to check DCLXVI's interaction with the slot. It is that Feysal's push was never dangerous enough, and so it can almost come as a contrived fake bus to clear one slot should the other flip. An alternative could be if Feysal knew Starbuck-Timeater is Stannis, he could be hoping for the faction to kill him to shut him up--and thus get a successful recruit.

I'm also left wondering about what Informed actually means in this game. Does that Varys flip mean that Saporerint knew about his whole scumteam, or does it mean he had information about a different role entirely? Same for Feysal, though in my experience I've seen Traitors who know at least one member of their faction (Katsuki knew Reck was scum in Tiger MetaTiger, for example). I guess we won't figure that completely out at this stage, but it would be ill-advised to assume they both had full information when it could just be about a player OR just a role, not even who holds it.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:Neither AFFC and ASoS had masons though and from what it looks like scum have less power in this then in the other two games. Not just that though but with a motivator in the game I'd say it's super unlikely for us to have a strong investigative role that can potentially get two investigations in a night.

ASoS had the brothers, which were a triangle confirmation. AFFC had Mina's role, an Innocent Child. And still those two games had stronger investigative roles than here.

Pretty certain that Tammy's motivator did something other than "You can action twice" because otherwise there's really no reason she wouldn't've used it on Shadow1psc N1.

Regfan wrote:Magua, explain to me how you don't and I want a summary of your updated reads.

I definitely do not see Timeater-town in the Timeater/Tammy interactions.

He comes in, scraps it up with Tammy, jumps on Feysal's wagon, continues to scrap with Tammy. The end. My read on his posting is that it starts off with predetermined force and energy ("Lyanna is scum!", but, saw him do this in MBtM), but as it goes on it's lazier, more questions, less anything besides his shift in stance to "Feysal is scum!")

Aggressiveness is a nulltell for Timeater, but it's what he's (not) doing with that aggressiveness that keeps him in my scumlist. Also, replaced Scumhunter.

Skimming
looking back over the choosing of DCLXVI, pretty confident that Feysal did not his teammates at least during Day 1, because there is no way, no how that Feyal, a traitor who cannot kill, and a player who does not like to play scum, chooses someone he knows is on his team and *can* kill over himself. That is, from Feysal-traitor-who-knows-his-teammates POV, it is better for him to be chosen and kill someone since a) he knows who all the Stannis are, b) he is less valuable to the case, c) he doesn't like playing scum anyway.

But Feysal jumps his choose vote from greenknight to DCL without a problem.

Best working theory is that Feysal could Neighborize into the Stannis faction (role name: "Specific Neighbouriser
to the
Stannis Faction"), and that him being "Informed" was in relation to some person or persons he knew weren't Stannis.

Also pretty certain that Stannis didn't know about Feysal's role, because that's how traitors work.

The best work I've seen so far in approaching this is kortul looking for the crumbs in conversation, which makes sense if Stannis knew that there was a traitor.

Other stuff.

Feysal giving Regfan his vote almost certainly means that Feysal doesn't think Regfan is actually on his team. If there's one thing I've learned from the Last Will games its that scum are incredibly loathe to do that sort of thing even if its permanent, and here for a single vote for a single Day....nah.

Dislike the clearing of BBmolla from the message. Regfan, eg, clears BBmolla as Stannis ("Would Stannis have information on Aegon scumteam?") but then clears him as Aegon because why would Aegon out that information -- with Feysal-traitor having already flipped being a perfect reason for why Aegon would out that information (which would be more indicative of BBmolla-traitor, but still).

Continue to be super glad that Benmage is dead.

I really like what I've read from kortul involving looking for connections from Feysal via crumbs in conversation. Do not believe in kortul-Stannis. kortul-Aegon still a possibility.

Continue to be sad at Tierce. Posts reek all over of defensiveness, coupled with zero scumreads. You can say, "Magua, this is multiball, even scum should have legitimate scumreads so that has to be null," but it's like Tierce is actively trying to appear as a non-threat to avoid NK and I don't like that one bit.

Upon continued reflection, still not really interested in lynching 4nxiety today, and not interested in lynching Thor if he can actually post some useful content that's not reaction-testing shit.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

probably didn't know his scumteam
the specific neighborizer bit is probably 90% can only neighborize stannis scum and chit chat with them and shit
informed probably about some random dude
like ramsay!

Faraway: could you give feysal's vote to regfan in the votecounts? or are you just gonna make him automatically sheep reg forever, cuz that would be cool too.

on a side note, could we just quicklynch thor before he gets back?
when he does return I'm gonna doubt myself again and it's probably better for all of us if we just kill him now.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Shinori »

@Pandora: Who is the most town in your eyes?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Shinori »

In post 3060, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
when he does return I'm gonna doubt myself again and it's probably better for all of us if we just kill him now.

Why would you doubt yourself?
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Minimum »

Why aren't you outing your result, Shinori? There's a clear consensus in favour.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3062, Shinori wrote:
In post 3060, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:

Why would you doubt yourself?

stop lurking
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Magua »

@Shinori
, do you think the person you have a result on is scum or town?

Don't care what you think other people think. Care about your read.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Pandora »

In post 3061, Shinori wrote:@Pandora: Who is the most town in your eyes?

Have you like not read a thing I've said about Tyrene or do you need a picture with one of those #1 fingers? I can whip one up reel quick.
Other then that Regfan has been the one keeping the game going, Starbuck's slot is still derptown and at least half not-scum because of lolFeysal, and kortul is approaching Regfan's level of intellectually trying to dissect the game down. I thought Jal's slot was town but it seems like Thor fell asleep at the helm. :V
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

this has become a bit of a distraction so I am just going to come foward
not sure if this is the right decision but whatevs

I am randyll tarly, basically a joat, last night I investigated regfan and got back cersei lannister as a character name.
had a one shot roleblock that mockingjaye used on dolorous edd.
there is another aspect to my role that was used night two and night three that I do not want to reveal if possible.

In post 2976, Zdenek wrote:If Tyene flips Stannis, we auto-lynch Regfan.

why did you think there was a connection between tyene and regfan?
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

claim fully
because right now your claim is sending up scum red flags

also why the fuck
what the fuck is a distraction
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Magua »

Although I approve of your investigation choice, why the fuck did you claim? No votes on you, no votes on Regfan. Not seeing the motivation.

@Pandora:
Do you think that Feysal knew his partners? If so, why did he choose DCLXVI over himself D1? If he didn't know his partners, why are you clearing Timeater as not-Stannis?
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Are the hot desert winds frying your brains?

Shinori Followed someone last night. That someone has an Investigative ability.
4nxi3ty is claiming to have used an Investigative ability on Regfan last night; he is a JOAT with a Name/Flavor Cop ability that returned "Cersei Lannister" on Regfan.

His result matches Staeg's as much as possible:
In post 2036, Staeg wrote:
[Minimum and Regfan]
are not Freys.

Wow, that was difficult.

I see no need for a full claim. These two players have been pretty townish. Can we move on?
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Magua »

In post 3070, Tyene Sand wrote:Are the hot desert winds frying your brains?

Yes, because I thought we were in King's Landing or some shit, not Dorne.

I asked *why* he claimed.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3059, Magua wrote:Best working theory is that Feysal could Neighborize into the Stannis faction (role name: "Specific Neighbouriser to the Stannis Faction"), and that him being "Informed" was in relation to some person or persons he knew weren't Stannis.
This makes quite a lot of sense. As in, it wouldn't be his faction that would look for him with a night-kill, but he who could try and target Stannis-scum to neighborize them. (Did you have fun trying to neighborize me N1, Feysal dear?) It reverses the typical traitor role somewhat (as the 'typical' one may know one of his scumbuddies and has to wait for recruitment), does not need the scumteam to be informed that there is a traitor in the game, and actually fits more with the flavor of a
freak
defector. And this would make sense with how he apparently did not know, at least, DCLXVI (though we cannot discount that he knew at least one other buddy that was not DCLXVI).

In short: it would be an elegant way of handling this kind of role and, if it's true, props to Faraday and Nexus.

He claimed because people are dancing around Shinori and asking stuff. *shrug* Doesn't bother me.

And King's Landing is just so boring. Visit Dorne today, we have such lovely conspiracies! Maiming of young princesses is included in the B&B package.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

cause it was going to happen anyway with how people continued to pressure shinori. I would much rather people focus on figuring out who is scum than on getting shinori to out his result.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Bumpaday.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”