Daumis123
Daumis123
Goon
Daumis123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Daumis123 »

Jal, thank you for your answer in time I will analyze them and will find out if you are good guy.
As for other suspects and what I see as good guys I wont tell, now why I do this it's simple: I don't answer questions to people who I see as bad guys( for the moment atleast)
And as for my motivation for my last post- Fun.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Jal »

Mafia will already have a good feel for who town sees as the "good guys" and "bad guys" since that's the name of their game. Right now, all you're being is anti-town.

You're constantly going in-between this weird defeatist and survivalist attitude. You seem defeated in that you're going to be lynched today although you're not that close right now, and then you swing towards this survivalist I-don't-give a care attitude wherein it feels like you
want
to stay alive but not want to really do much or help town with it.

Usually I think I'm pretty good at figuring out if a player's weird posts are due to mainly off-site meta and not their alignment, but I'm not getting any good town alignment tells out of you. I don't see the town motivation for this play.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Jal »

I also don't get what you hope to achieve with those questions. You're acting like you're going to put them into a scantron machine or something and it'll beepboop the results.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 am

Post by greygnarl »

@ Daumis Go to Open 442, look at Kondi and that's what an RQS is. (He was mafia trying to catch wolves and it didn't work, but that's besides the point)
Daumis123
Daumis123
Goon
Daumis123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Daumis123 »

I will only say that those questions, exactly those questions, are there for a reason( you can't know it yet, but one of these days)
And yes at this point mafia might see who others see, but with a bit of information everything can schange and at this point I like where it is going.
As for my character, imagine me as not one, but as a loot of people in one, it should hep you understand me more easily.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Hyperion »

Paper took longer than I thought <_<. Starting isos now.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Hyperion »

greygnarl

Potatouhou

malpascp

KrazyEyeKilla7

Siveure DtTrikyp

Tajun

andrew94

Malakittens

Daumis123

CarbonFiber
Jal
here is player list. Doing ISOs from top to bottom. Want to get through MAlp today.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 281, Hyperion wrote:
greygnarl

Potatouhou

malpascp

KrazyEyeKilla7

Siveure DtTrikyp

Tajun

andrew94

Malakittens

Daumis123

CarbonFiber
Jal
HavingFitz
here is player list. Doing ISOs from top to bottom. Want to get through MAlp today.

Missed Fitz the first time. my bad.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Hyperion »

GG:
In post 48, greygnarl wrote:Real quick: The kills were the vig and the scum right? I'm not sure whether the "switches" were activated. I thought switches just turned off a power. Are some switches just fluff and others ingame?

I feel like Daumis is a threat even if he is town. Loud and annoying players are almost always either scum or dumb(and thus useles
s)

Covering his bases if Daumis had been lynched and flipped town. He could just say "oh yeah well he was gonna hold us back anyways..."

In post 50, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Daumis

Defend yourself or die scum!

Jumps on Daumis wagon. Again, I think this wagon was crap and dont like any of the votes on it. scummy.

In post 54, greygnarl wrote:Wait but the thing where everybody is "pressing the switch" that's just fluff right?

Totally forgot the SK.

pedit

Mala yes they are
You're right though.
UNVOTE:
If we lynch Daumis and he's town we could end up down four townies the next day.

I dont really know what to ake of this post <_<. It could be scum trying to look like concerned townie for town points, but it could also actually be concerned townie, I can't tell either way.

In post 96, greygnarl wrote:@Potatouhou Potatouhou I have suspicions about you.

???
In post 111, greygnarl wrote:I'm suspiscous because you're so town. If you're not NK'd I feel like we have to lynch you.

So I don't get your logic at all. Because he is townish, you want to lynch him. I think it is just some kind of paranoia inducing tactic he is trying to use.

In post 126, greygnarl wrote:So I had this nagging feeling. Whenever somebody takes control of the game it feels like they can't be lynched. I felt like I had to say something. However, I realized that just like whoever it was that said it, scum could choose to NK someone else and then set up a mislynch on Pota. that's why I made the awkward suspicions post. Then I realized if I just left it at that I would get called out on it over and over again.

This seems like a flailing scum excuse for a weak attempt at scumhunting.

In post 151, greygnarl wrote:
In post 143, Daumis123 wrote:I may be "Joker"in many eye's, but all people can be assured that I am good guy in this game. Sadly at this point I still can't prove it, maybe some day cop will investigate me and find out the truth.
Wait there's a cop in this setup?

I kind of feel like malpascp is a bit scummy
. His doubt of everything is just rubbing me the wrong way. He seems to be scumhunting on nullish tells.
Not really sure if he's scum at this point. Pressure never hurt anyone though. Wagon up dudes.

VOTE: Malpascp

I was totally kidding about the cop thing by the way.

Wishy washy logic behind his vote is bad.

In post 195, greygnarl wrote:malpa make a post defending yourself when you sober up.

Again, can't tell if this is concerned townie trying to avoid mislynch or scum faking it.

In post 217, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Krazy
I'm pretty sure he isn't like this usually.

I already explained I dont like this vote.

In post 260, greygnarl wrote:Hoping that last line was a joke Pota.

@Hyp, yeah that looks bad. Thoughts were just that crazy was being kind of lurker garbage, I'd been considering him as a possible scum for a little but the fact that a wagon was forming seemed pretty interesting. He hadn't made any responses and being at L-2 never killed anybody.

Actually, on another forum I was at L-3, and three people ninja'd each other at the same time voting for me and I got mislynched <_<.

In post 267, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Daumis

Care to explain that garbage? You come in and sheep some people and then ask some questions? The last one seems like an RQS.

Daumis, I have some questions for you:

How does being dumb make you town?
Why do you sheep everybody?
Why can't you make a case instead of asking useless questions?
How was Carbon scum?

I actually get good vibes from this post, but one post is not a town-read make.

Conclusion: Leaning scum on GG, alot of the reasoning behind his votes is illogical, but I cant tell in other places if he is concerned townie or faking scum.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.1:

Potatouhou - Malakittens, Jal
Daumis - andrew94, greygnarl
greygnarl - havingfitz, malpascp, Hyperion
Malpascp - Tajun
Jal - Potatouhou, Daums
Tajun - Siv

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-10-26 14:43:35), or by 1:45 PM on October 26th, 2012.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Sorry it took so long, I got distracted.
In post 27, Potatouhou wrote:Mala is town town town~
Daum is a scummy mcscumfuck and I'd like him to die, though no votes from me on him until I check what he's at. His posting feels detached as if he's not really feeling what he's saying, and is just trying to butter us up. I don't feel any sincerity coming from his posts at all and I don't like that one bit. Not to mention how he seems rather cautionary with how he talks about things, such as how he brought up his scum meta before anybody really suspected him (as someone pointed out earlier, I forgot who it was lol).
I have a null read on everyone else since I forgot who everyone else was lol.

I still dont like the Daum wagon, but at least he backed up his vote...

In post 28, Potatouhou wrote:
In post 11, CarbonFiber wrote:VOTE: Daumis123
I don't like the lack of explanation on this, since it seemed like at the time Daumis was actually scummy, unless this was just RVS and I'm over-complicating it.
In post 12, malpascp wrote:Ooh damn. I'm not sure if Daumis' lame posts are scummish or really just noob. Either way, some pressure is never bad

Vote: Daumis123
I don't like this post, something about it makes my gut go off.
In post 15, Daumis123 wrote:
In post 12, malpascp wrote:Ooh damn. I'm not sure if Daumis' lame posts are scummish or really just noob. Either way, some pressure is never bad

Neither it's called sincerity.
This post is ironic as fuck considering I don't read him as sincere at all.
In post 16, malpascp wrote:
In post 7, Daumis123 wrote:Well that's sad, doctor would have been great help.

Vote: Siveure DtTrikyp

obviouslly everyone who is town thinks this way, so this is just worthless.

Daumis123 wrote:No need to buy it, this day will end with my lynched, but I hope it will give information for townies.

So freaking dramatic. And also, the "I'ma townie" thing again.

I tell you, no normal player posts like this.
Again, bad gut vibes. These seem like weak attacks to me, with barely any elaboration, but still styled right to sound convincing. This is what I would call a bus if one of malpa/Daumis flipped scum. For now, it's nothing drastic except for gut vibes.
In post 20, havingfitz wrote:
In post 17, Malakittens wrote:elHydra?

@all, do we have any hydras...or alts?
I don't like how he just ignores everything regarding Daumis and just asks a question like this.
In post 23, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:I haven't seen scummy behavior from you, daumis. So why bring up your scumread-meta when nobody has said you're being incredibly scummy?

VOTE: Daumis
Krazy brings up an original point and pressures him with it. Krazy is town.
VOTE: Daumis

He attacks almost every vote on the wagon he jumps on, I am not 100% sure how to read this, but it seems town-ish?

In post 59, Potatouhou wrote:What did you gain from your reaction test?
Why haven't you tried to scumhunt?
Who is scum?

I like the pressure

In post 99, Potatouhou wrote:I'm slowly beginning to think Daumis is just newbtown too. I might move my vote onto a better target for now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: malpascp
Still same reasons as before.

So jumping off the wagon, I think this is towny-ish

In post 259, Potatouhou wrote:So Jal thinks we're the SK and is actively trying to get rid of us?
The only real alignment I could see at this point in time that wants to get rid of the SK over the other alignment would be scum since the SK can mess up their night actions.
You scum Jal?
VOTE: Jal
Also yes we are obvtown as fuck didn't you see me going on about my towniness with my interactions with Mala?

This just gives me bad vibes. I think it is a rather weak case and I can't tell if the vote is serious or not

Conclusion: null/town
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Hyperion »

I'm gonna do two/three more tomorrow after I get home from wrestling.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Tajun »

In post 274, Jal wrote:
@Daumis:

In post 264, Daumis123 wrote:So reread and still think my number one scum can be Jal
Vote: Jal

Jal please answer these qustions:
-Why Carbon was mafia and you are not?
-Do you trust me, or you trust others?
- Blue or red, which color you choose?

Please answer these questions with atleast five words.

I'll play along.

1) Carbon and I are the same alignment: town.
2) I don't really trust anyone.
3) I choose the color blue.

My turn.

Who are your other suspects? Is there anyone
you
trust, and why? Thoughts on Krazy, also.

For serious, are you actually scum or is your last post some SK hintage as you'd neither be scum or town? You're doing something weird, but I don't know quite your motivation for it.

@Tajun
:
In post 261, Tajun wrote:As I pointed out, Malp is scummy for sheeping reads and acting like they're his own, trying to fit in while not doing much. For me to see whether that is scum behaviour from him in particular, I'll need to read through full games and put his posts in proper context, as opposed to other people for whom I can read their ISOs in those games. This will take a while, and I am busy IRL. I did also read through a few of his ISOs briefly, but not much was gained from that.

This doesn't explain why you went through Mala, Hyperion's, and that other person's past games but not the games of the person you voted for.

In post 271, Tajun wrote:I agree with Om on this one, killing the SK would be the worst possible outcome of day 1, other than maybe lynching a PR. It would give the maf complete control over our PRs and disable a killing role as likely to target scum as town. You should definitely think things like that through first.

Om didn't say anything about the effects of killing the SK.

@GnarlsBarkley, stop semi-white knighting me.

Ok, I'll spell it out for you. For Hyperion, Malakittens and "that other person" (Krazy)'s posts, all I was trying to get was a feel for what their posting style was, to see if this stood out and what I could gleam from that. The reason that I didn't do this for Malp is because a quick look would not be sufficient to determine whether my suspicions were ungrounded. In order to determine that, I would have to take a thorough look through at least two of his games, looking at all posts and not just his in isolation, in order to determine if sheeping was his town play. This would take ~4hours. I don't have the time or effort for that. Is that clear now?

Om said "The only real alignment I could see at this point in time that wants to get rid of the SK over the other alignment would be scum since the SK can mess up their night actions."
So yeah, he did. The effects would be that he is no longer there to mess up the night actions. Try looking below the surface.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Potatouhou
Potatouhou
Goon
Potatouhou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by Potatouhou »

School has got me feeling really lazy so I'mma force Bitmap to post more and do stuff.
I will say that another reason I switched to Jal was because I wasn't really feeling the Krazy vote anymore. I also feel she's not being genuine.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Tajun »

In post 279, Daumis123 wrote:I will only say that those questions, exactly those questions, are there for a reason( you can't know it yet, but one of these days)
And yes at this point mafia might see who others see, but with a bit of information everything can schange and at this point I like where it is going.
As for my character, imagine me as not one, but as a loot of people in one, it should hep you understand me more easily.

This is BS. There is no point in asking "red or blue", beyond the obvious wasting time and pretending to be looking for scum. I warned you that lying would make you look scummy, and it certainly has.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by andrew94 »

vote daumis

vote back on him..
also, why would we not want to lynch the sk on day 1.
so you;re saying that if someone is L1 and claims sk, we all hop off? lmao
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Potatouhou
Potatouhou
Goon
Potatouhou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Potatouhou »

I'm not saying it's not bad for town if we lynch the SK D1 but the fact that Jal is pursuing us over people she thinks are scum is really worrying.
Daumis123
Daumis123
Goon
Daumis123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Post by Daumis123 »

In post 289, Tajun wrote:
In post 279, Daumis123 wrote:I will only say that those questions, exactly those questions, are there for a reason( you can't know it yet, but one of these days)

This is BS. There is no point in asking "red or blue", beyond the obvious wasting time and pretending to be looking for scum. I warned you that lying would make you look scummy, and it certainly has.

And I keep saying that these questions are for a reason.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

Good Monday morning!

Welcome Jal....you seem competent. Yeah!

I like Tajun and Jal....everyone else makes me cry "Why!!!!????"

7 players have votes on them = town has no idea who scum is (because so many are coming across as scummy IMO).

Where did the krazy wagon go? Is he at least a candidate to be replaced?
mod?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Krazy has thusly been prodded. (timer went off while I was asleep)
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:15 am

Post by greygnarl »

Daumis, explain why the red or blue question was needed.There are so many other reasons somebody would pick a color that that question was completely useless.
Daumis123
Daumis123
Goon
Daumis123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Daumis123 »

It was needed for Jal to think that this was a random questions without real purpose. There is need of three questions and the third one has to look like it doesn't belong so the person would lose his mind protection while answering the first two.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Jal »

In post 279, Daumis123 wrote:As for my character, imagine me as not one, but as a loot of people in one, it should hep you understand me more easily.

Not really.

@Tajun
:
In post 287, Tajun wrote:Ok, I'll spell it out for you. For Hyperion, Malakittens and "that other person" (Krazy)'s posts, all I was trying to get was a feel for what their posting style was, to see if this stood out and what I could gleam from that. The reason that I didn't do this for Malp is because a quick look would not be sufficient to determine whether my suspicions were ungrounded. In order to determine that, I would have to take a thorough look through at least two of his games, looking at all posts and not just his in isolation, in order to determine if sheeping was his town play. This would take ~4hours. I don't have the time or effort for that. Is that clear now?

This is the most fluffliest thing I've read in this thread, especially regarding the meta search. You think MalP and Mala are both scum. You vote MalP and push it, while metaing Mala and then pushing it awkwardly later. Why not get "just a feel" for MalP's posts either? Doesn't require 4 hours. This doesn't line up. ==>

In post 287, Tajun wrote:Om said "The only real alignment I could see at this point in time that wants to get rid of the SK over the other alignment would be scum since the SK can mess up their night actions."
So yeah, he did. The effects would be that he is no longer there to mess up the night actions. Try looking below the surface.

Now you're changing what you were saying before. Your first statement was:

In post 271, Tajun wrote:
I agree with Om on this one, killing the SK would be the worst possible outcome of day 1, other than maybe lynching a PR.
It would give the maf complete control over our PRs and disable a killing role as likely to target scum as town. You should definitely think things like that through first.

Potato never said nor implied lynching the SK N1 was the worst outcome. Only you did.

Your fluffliness, combined with your weird voting on Malp and Mala are making me suspicious.

@Potato
:
In post 291, Potatouhou wrote:I'm not saying it's not bad for town if we lynch the SK D1 but the fact that Jal is pursuing us over people she thinks are scum is really worrying.

Don't need to vote someone to pursue them. Also, if I gots myself scum, why change my vote over someone I'm less confident in?

I know I don't need to explain this to you, though.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Jal »

In post 296, Daumis123 wrote:t was needed for Jal to think that this was a random questions without real purpose. There is need of three questions and the third one has to look like it doesn't belong so the person would lose his mind protection while answering the first two.

Really? 'Cause I was pretty sure you were asking that question because there are some statistics somewhere (I believe) saying scum are most likely to pick red.

Daumis, when are you going to come out to play with the rest of us?
Daumis123
Daumis123
Goon
Daumis123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 am

Post by Daumis123 »

In post 298, Jal wrote:
In post 296, Daumis123 wrote:t was needed for Jal to think that this was a random questions without real purpose. There is need of three questions and the third one has to look like it doesn't belong so the person would lose his mind protection while answering the first two.

Really? 'Cause I was pretty sure you were asking that question because there are some statistics somewhere (I believe) saying scum are most likely to pick red.

Daumis, when are you going to come out to play with the rest of us?

Really I didn't knew the thing about the color I only picked that randomly, but since you knew this and picked blue... Well lets say that changes something.
And as for playing with you guys I do it, but I need to form my oppinion on people so I could know who to trust and being scumy in a way lets me get quite a lot of information for future.

Return to “Completed Open Games”