scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by scooby »

Im sorry and Im a man of honor. Please replace me.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 449, ProHawk wrote:@drmy and Rob, any consensus as to when you two want the day to end?

Not sure on drmy, but my answer would be as fast as we can lynch DC. Once he's confirmed for sure as scum, then we can look at his interactions with other people, other people's interactions with him, etc. It will give us a lot more information than we will ever get from this day dragging on further, especially since a lot of the players I consider scummy have been posting infrequently, giving us very little info.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

1. Get him in here.
2. Make him claim.
3. Kill him.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Sounds like a good plan to me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Demon Core
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fuuuh all right fine but i want my zabriel lynch tomorrow, and i demand the millers be sorted out no later than day three

unvote, vote: demon core
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

It's 9 to lynch and currently the count I have is 7.
My GTKAS!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 379, curiouskarmadog wrote:
As of page 9, still a lot of miller talk. At this point I don’t think (malp) was fake claiming. Lets say we lynch BC and he really flips a miller. All eyes are on malp. I understand drmy’s stances and agree somewhat, but I don’t think the second miller claim is coming from scum. if we DO have two millers in the game scum is weakened, are we have other power roles. BC on the other hand is scummy….but as a mentioned before, the AP was going on and on and on about him being town…I am beginning to believe that we have to fucking millers in this game…so I am not down with lynching either of them today.

Really? Really!?!?! The first miller claim is fake, and the second one isn't. that makes no fucking sense. If we have two millers in the game, how is scum weakened at all? wouldn't their team be stronger since all you bitches wan't to lynch us.

In post 337, Darthe wrote:

Btw, weaksauce sheep vote from BC (etc) is why he can't sell his credibility for a nickle to his own family.

Nice rebuttal to pressure.

-If i saw the other miller claim first, i wouldn't have claimed. just my train of thought.

In post 383, Cheery Dog wrote:I just looked from Demon Core's ISO, and holy shit. How did I manage to miss some of that while reading the game. I may have to read some other ISOs as well.

UNVOTE: malp

anyone can look scummy when you read them in ISO. You can always nit-pick and misinterpret shit.

In post 419, roflcopter wrote:you know what, i don't actually need to read what i missed to see whats happening here. zabriel wagon is stalled because scum don't want to bus yet. angrypidgeon should vote for him, that will bring us to critical mass and they'll have to start bussing. bloodcovenant is still the scum claiming miller. ckd needs to get his vote off of ap because you are both town and should also join the zabriel wagon.

and really, 17 pages in and there's five people not even voting? for shame.

what makes mal's claim more legitimate than mine? and how is his play better than mine?

In post 444, Darthe wrote:
In post 441, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 415, Darthe wrote:Drmy certainly got off track fast from the last time I was here. Has your list changed entirely?? I find it amazing that I gained FoS's and have made it on scum lists for things that I haven't done more than things I have. The best that has been said is "hey, this guy's scummy" but has a single person provided a reason beyond the base "your posts are pingy"? Nope.

In any case, I could care less about the pings. Malp is somewhat pingy, I would rather him die than BC for sure. Zab is still LLL. Taz seems odd but idk him so maybe he is just an odd ass person. Pidgeon is still ruffling his feathers. When is the last time you actually contributed in a way that was helpful to the town?

I have a town read on drmy, bc, cheerydog, and rob and a null on the rest of you. CKD and Dcore are wildcard.

Why the fuck do you have Townread on me little Vader?? HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Good for you :good:

Okay so honestly I appreciate the talking. IMO its pretty pro-town to get your thoughts out there. That said, you've been everywhere so I wanted to test the waters and your response wasnt pingy so... like I said, good for you! This is the kind of reason I have a town read on you.

weaksauce post.
+scum points.

Liking this wagon.
Unvote:
Vote: Demon core
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

That is L-1. If anyone derp hammers: you are fucking scum.
My GTKAS!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

and then bc comes in and scums all over this wagon, making me not like it all over again

unvote

dc claim
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Demon Core »

WTF?! I'm a cop you assholes!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: demon core

hammer it
soi soi soi

Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Demon Core »

Last time I post was on Page 6 or so and I'm now forced to claim?

Guess I better catch up now that my role is f@#king useless. That's what I get for trying to lay low.

I hate this damn role.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 458, roflcopter wrote:and then bc comes in and scums all over this wagon, making me not like it all over again

unvote

dc claim

This genuinely made me giggle. Good post. (no sarcasm intended, just in case)

And with players like PMysterious (still around?) in the game, I'm most certainly not comfortable with a player sitting on L-1.

P-Edit:
UNVOTE:
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

DC is not getting lynched unless a CC comes up.
My GTKAS!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.
soi soi soi

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 456, BloodCovenent wrote:-If i saw the other miller claim first, i wouldn't have claimed. just my train of thought.

Just read this. WTF?
My GTKAS!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

all he's doing is trying to draw out the counterclaim because he is scum going down in flames on day one its exactly what i would do if i were in his position
soi soi soi

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

My GTKAS!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 465, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 456, BloodCovenent wrote:-If i saw the other miller claim first, i wouldn't have claimed. just my train of thought.

Just read this. WTF?

its because he's scum and has to make up totally incoherent things to not look like scum regarding the other miller claim. there were other examples in that scummy scum scum post that he voted dc in, i'll quote them tomorrow
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

once again, cop (if you exist), do not counterclaim, demon core is reading page one of the mafia 101 syllabus, lesson one, if you're going to get lynched, at least draw out a counterclaim
soi soi soi

Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 464, roflcopter wrote:i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.

You
asked me to claim in the latest post...
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 470, Demon Core wrote:
In post 464, roflcopter wrote:i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.

You

yes i did scum. thanks for making it so obvious it was a fakeclaim, this way we don't have to wait til like day 4 and wade through all your nonsense fake results and all ask ourselves "why is this guy still alive?"
soi soi soi

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 470, Demon Core wrote:

You

Scum response. Happy with lynch.
Hammer away.
My GTKAS!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: zabriel

No reason to call his bluff Day 1. Back to the other scum.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 473, ProHawk wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: zabriel

No reason to call his bluff Day 1. Back to the other scum.

no stop yes there is a reason don't make the real cop counterclaim just to get this scum lynched
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”