BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 463, drmyshotgun wrote:DC is not getting lynched unless a CC comes up.

According to Rofl, only scum want a CC to hunt out Power roles.
In post 466, roflcopter wrote:all he's doing is trying to draw out the counterclaim because he is scum going down in flames on day one its exactly what i would do if i were in his position

Drmy is enabling a CC right? scum motive?
In post 472, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 470, Demon Core wrote:
In post 464, roflcopter wrote:i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.

You
asked me to claim in the latest post...

Scum response. Happy with lynch.
Hammer away.

Bussing from scum drmy to scum demon core. amirite ROFL?

#appealToROFL.

unvote:
Vote: Drmyshotgun
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 456, BloodCovenent wrote:anyone can look scummy when you read them in ISO. You can always nit-pick and misinterpret shit.

You are agreeing though since your vote just went that direction

Though you are correct that just an ISO leads to confirmation bias.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 462, drmyshotgun wrote:And with players like PMysterious (still around?) in the game, I'm most certainly not comfortable with a player sitting on L-1.

PM is being replaced as of 407, so we should be fine with that aspect.

and that claim claim out too fast and angry for my liking
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Demon Core »

Alright, I read the thread and made a decision. If you're going to hammer me at least wait a couple more hours and I'll at least be able to tell you something useful.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Completely agree, don't counterclaim until later in the game. That way in the off chance he is telling the truth about being cop, we don't mis-lynch him and scum would be forced to kill him.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 475, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 463, drmyshotgun wrote:DC is not getting lynched unless a CC comes up.

According to Rofl, only scum want a CC to hunt out Power roles.
In post 466, roflcopter wrote:all he's doing is trying to draw out the counterclaim because he is scum going down in flames on day one its exactly what i would do if i were in his position

Drmy is enabling a CC right? scum motive?
In post 472, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 470, Demon Core wrote:
In post 464, roflcopter wrote:i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.

You
asked me to claim in the latest post...

Scum response. Happy with lynch.
Hammer away.

Bussing from scum drmy to scum demon core. amirite ROFL?

#appealToROFL.

unvote:
Vote: Drmyshotgun

ahahaha no more like scum bloodcovenant bussing scum demon core until demon core claims then scum bc going 'welp claimed a power role no more lynch here right guys?'
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

no seriously prohawk get your vote back on demoncore we'll get zabriel tomorrow
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Rob14 »

DemonCore is such ObvScum it hurts. His last post is obviously a fakeclaim. The fact that he posted in other games during his period of inactivity in this one makes me think it's extremely likely he tried to lurk because we weren't effectively pressuring him. As soon as he did, he was in here claiming cop. The reactions to the wagon and claim are highly interesting and exactly why we needed this wagon. BC, you're on my scumdar again.

Now let's hammer.

P-edit: DemonCore, if you have something useful to say, say it now. Convince us of why you should be left alive. Until you post something useful, then my vote stays on you (as should everyone else's).
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Rob14 »

EBWODP:

"As soon as *we* did" in the fourth sentence.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

demoncore is obviously stalling waiting for gullible town (prohawk) and his scumpartners (bloodcovenant) to get off his wagon and take the steam out of it. good thing we're not going to let that happen.
soi soi soi

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 484, roflcopter wrote:demoncore is obviously stalling waiting for gullible town (prohawk) and his scumpartners (bloodcovenant) to get off his wagon and take the steam out of it. good thing we're not going to let that happen.

you're so fucking tunnel visioned on me that you didn't see where i pointed out scum drmy. christ.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 484, roflcopter wrote:demoncore is obviously stalling waiting for gullible town (prohawk) and his scumpartners (bloodcovenant) to get off his wagon and take the steam out of it. good thing we're not going to let that happen.

you're so fucking tunnel visioned on me that you didn't see where i pointed out scum drmy. christ.

drmyshotgun is so fucking obviously town that i want you dead just for trying to lynch him, and on top of that you have done a MOUNTAIN of scummy shit this game AND YOU'RE A CLAIMED AND THEN FUCKING COUNTERCLAIMED MILLER so yes i will tunnel vision your ass into a fine red mist
soi soi soi

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 486, roflcopter wrote:
In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:

drmyshotgun is so fucking obviously town that i want you dead just for trying to lynch him, and on top of that you have done a MOUNTAIN of scummy shit this game AND YOU'RE A CLAIMED AND THEN FUCKING COUNTERCLAIMED MILLER so yes i will tunnel vision your ass into a fine red mist

i wasn't counter claimed dumbass.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you claimed miller. then someone else claimed miller too. thats a counterclaim. with almost any role except miller the counterclaimed player would be lynched immediately.
soi soi soi

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

or vanilla townie, but then that's not actually a counterclaim unless you know there is only one VT in game, but then that would be role madness.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 488, roflcopter wrote:you claimed miller. then someone else claimed miller too. thats a counterclaim. with almost any role except miller the counterclaimed player would be lynched immediately.

several other people have stated that Malp was likely to have not read the thread when claiming. have you yet to acknowledge that?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 490, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 488, roflcopter wrote:you claimed miller. then someone else claimed miller too. thats a counterclaim. with almost any role except miller the counterclaimed player would be lynched immediately.

several other people have stated that Malp was likely to have not read the thread when claiming. have you yet to acknowledge that?

that literally does not matter. it does not matter that he didn't know he was counterclaiming. that doesn't make the counterclaimed player any less likely to be lying scum.
soi soi soi

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 491, roflcopter wrote:

that literally does not matter. it does not matter that he didn't know he was counterclaiming. that doesn't make the counterclaimed player any less likely to be lying scum.

do you acknowledge that the two strategies for playing miller are:
1. don't claim at all
2. claim in your first post
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 492, BloodCovenent wrote:

1. don't claim at all

yes. therefore the strategy for scum fakeclaiming miller are:
1. claim in your first post
soi soi soi

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 493, roflcopter wrote:
In post 492, BloodCovenent wrote:

1. don't claim at all

yes. therefore the strategy for scum fakeclaiming miller are:
1. claim in your first post

so we're both scum.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Demon Core »

I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP, rofl, rob13, darthe, prohawk, CKD (yes, I flip-flopped)
???: Cheery dog (more on this one later), BC (actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum: Tazaro (talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing), malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

you're at like... l-2, or l-3.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Demon Core »

oh, forgot to add zab to town side; his play here doesn't match his scum meta
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 495, Demon Core wrote:I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP, rofl, rob13, darthe, prohawk, CKD (yes, I flip-flopped)
???: Cheery dog (more on this one later), BC (actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum: Tazaro (talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing), malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.
Why the fuck are you reading the thread right now? This means you haven't read shit until now.
So you are pretty useless on all counts and seriously deserve the rope that's tight around your neck.
If you are actually a Cop: Fuck you.
Explain your Darthe Town read.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 484, roflcopter wrote:demoncore is obviously stalling waiting for gullible town (
prohawk
BC) and his scumpartners (
bloodcovenant
Prohawk) to get off his wagon and take the steam out of it. good thing we're not going to let that happen.

FTFY

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”