Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 846, Rob14 wrote:For the record, Darthe, your psychology crap is an appeal to authority, and a bad one at that. A psychologist is not automatically better at the mechanics of the game (i.e. the vote) because the game was made by a set of different psychologists. That's like saying men are better at using electricity because a man discovered it.

Lol my apologies if it came off that way, it was not intended to point out something illogical to that effect, simply to say that our group in general pays a lot more attention to things that most don't consider scummy such as sentence structure, tone, and etc. Obviously this is limited online and I cannot rely on facial expressions or inflection but it is still, in my opinion, useful background information and worth note. Doubly so since you all have no other meta on me. I could link a couple of games where I was town and mafia online too I suppose.

@ AngryPidgeon, I have yet to accuse you of anything.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 850, Darthe wrote:too

Thuis makes you scum while were discussing sentence structuring.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually I misread that, disregard.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 849, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cheery is super obvtown.

What do you think about CKD's last wall?

No, Cheery is super obvagreeable. Which is different and scummy because with 2 down the mafia team needs agreeable.

Inversely, while CKD is def. reaction testing and wasting a shit load of time/space trying to case you or Taz he is creating too many waves for a smart mafia player atm. He seems overly aggressive. More on this in a sec.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

See thats WIFOM though. If I role scum, I do my best to mimic my town meta. Which is why meta cases are shit in the first place.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Darthe-AP arguing is Town v. Town. Let's move on to lynching BC.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Darthe »

I am already voting BC as I have been all day if I recall correctly. It is the obvious choice. The rest is just discussion to keep today from being a speedlynch or equivalent info-wise. That BC hasn't spoken up reaffirms that we are probably on the right track. Gotta admit though, CKD refusing to claim, baiting a vig kill etc is anti-town. It can be reverse psychology (IE: he is mafia trying not to die), townie whining because he thinks he is dead, simply for the purpose of creating this WIFOM, or newbie earnest (which I don't think it is). The issue is of course that almost all of these reactions are anti-town regardless of alignment.. Waste of a vig shot too.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also this.

In post 613, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Lynched!

AngryPidgeon
(1) - zabriel
zabriel
(1) - ProHawk
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV

DemonCore (9)
-
Rob13, AngryPidgeon
Cheery Dog
roflcopter
drmyshotgun
Tazaro,
curiouskarmadog, Josh Lyman, Darthe

drmyshotgun
(1) - BloodCovenant

Not Voting
(4) - malpascp, Paid Pyro, The Reverend, DemonCore

The Reverend replaces scooby!

mod scene and flip won't be up until tommorow.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Darthe has been nothing if not consistent and his explanation of why he votes how he does explains some of the most scummy posts. His reaction to Taz's gambit was ideal.

If anyone is VT, claim. If no-one makes that claim, we should consider Darthe pretty much definitely town.

Josh Lyman, I want to hear more from you during this day. If we kill another scum soon, I will be very, very willing to lynch you based on activity.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 858, Rob14 wrote:If anyone is VT, claim. If no-one makes that claim, we should consider Darthe pretty much definitely town.

Not sure if trolling.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 859, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 858, Rob14 wrote:If anyone is VT, claim. If no-one makes that claim, we should consider Darthe pretty much definitely town.

Not sure if trolling.

Look at his reaction against Taz. Taz gave him the easiest out possible if he was lying. He restated it many times. Darthe stuck to his guns and was adamant that Taz was lying, despite Taz being confirmed town. That is not the action of a member of the scum team. Scum would claim vig, especially when given multiple opportunities to do it. The fact that there has to be one VT in the game and no one else has claimed VT makes it extremely likely that Darthe is telling the truth.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 860, Rob14 wrote:

Not sure if trolling.

Look at his reaction against Taz. Taz gave him the easiest out possible if he was lying. He restated it many times. Darthe stuck to his guns and was adamant that Taz was lying, despite Taz being confirmed town. That is not the action of a member of the scum team. Scum would claim vig, especially when given multiple opportunities to do it. The fact that there has to be one VT in the game and no one else has claimed VT makes it extremely likely that Darthe is telling the truth.

Wrong, scum Darthe still happens to know that Tazaro is lying and tells him repeatedly that he is lying.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 860, Rob14 wrote:Look at his reaction against Taz. Taz gave him the easiest out possible if he was lying. He restated it many times. Darthe stuck to his guns and was adamant that Taz was lying, despite Taz being confirmed town.

If Taz was still claiming to be a watcher, and had in fact reaction tested the rest of us by saying a name that didn't visit zab, then this is a good sign.
The reaction test has only proved that Darthe isn't a SK, which seeing that only one person died, and has now been claimed to have been done by a cleared player claiming vig, suggests to me there isn't a SK in this game, unless they're playing hide their killing ability night 1.

It's still possible to that Darthe is mafia - I doubt this - and didn't vote because he knew Taz was town.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 861, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 860, Rob14 wrote:

Not sure if trolling.

Wrong, scum Darthe still happens to know that Tazaro is lying and tells him repeatedly that he is lying.

No idea if this will work.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Darthe »

Nope. It was a lolwut face.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What is so difficult to understand. If you are a VT, then you didn't target anyone and you know that Taz is lying.

If you are a mafia goon, then you didn;t target anyone (at least not Zabriel) and you know that taz is lying. rob's point is BS because it equally applies for both scenarios.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I believe Rob was trying to see if there was only the one VT in this game.

This would be a bad idea and practically mean we'd all have to massclaim, which I stated earlier, shouldn't happen today.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 866, Cheery Dog wrote:I believe Rob was trying to see if there was only the one VT in this game.

This would be a bad idea and practically mean we'd all have to massclaim, which I stated earlier, shouldn't happen today.

Ptobability of there being only one VT: 0.00% Accurate to 10 decimal placed.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 854, AngryPidgeon wrote:See thats WIFOM though. If I role scum, I do my best to mimic my town meta. Which is why meta cases are shit in the first place.

Thats funny, I seem to recall you desperately trying to get people to vote me on a meta case...

Posts #502 and #516 come to mind actually...
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Rob14 »

We don't need a massclaim. We need a single VT to claim. Any single one will do. If none claim, it clears Darthe (because there has to be one, as per the rules). If one claims, then it gives scum one less target at night (which isn't a big deal).

I do not think Darthe is scummy for reasons I've already stated. If he is scum, I would be beyond shocked.

Also, no one has responded to my wall on ProHawk. Maybe I should have been more clear that I would like a response from those who've been stating he is a legitimate lynch possibility.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

@ Rob13 - I am VT which also confirms CKD's claim of me not targeting anyone.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i've had prohawk down as town for a while but yeah your wall about him was all valid and true
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

and that vt claim pretty much clears him
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^, ya that. Rob has restored a little bit of my faith in wall posts / cases.

@PH: : D

Lets see..Ph is town. Rofl is still town...Rob is still obvtown.. Yep. Scum team is still CKD/Darthe
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Who has actually stated he was a legitimate lynch today?
I don't recall reading anyone saying that, well maybe PP since he voted that direction.

I know I said I didn't like a post, but not as far as saying he was a legit lynch. I'm currently only willing to go blood, darthe was included earlier as possible SK, but that's been proven to be false via reactions.
There isn't currently anyone else I think would be a good choice for today's lynch.
Tomorrow will depend on how many scum we still have left if any.

We really need Paid Pyro, Josh L and other inactives to be posting somewhat more though, I feel there's possbly a scum hiding down there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”