Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

@Cheery Dog:
Well that's a reasonable request I should think. Hmm... I'll think on it.

@A_Potato:
Fabulous! Finally something we can agree on! :D
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 366, Nekoko wrote:
First all of I didn't find NumberQ (the player he replaced) scummy.
Only Disturbed_One was suspicious of NumberQ (because well he voted him)
and MoI. After MoI has said NumberQ and by extension Bitmap is suspicious,
people started to suspect him.

Care to read the thread again? I can't find any votes of NQ by Disturbed.

I think I was the first to seriously vote him, though it didn't really stay on long.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Messiah »

Vote Count 1.11

With twelve alive it will take seven to lynch.

L-3
Bitmap
- HerrRudi, A_Potato, Shamrock, Lord Mhork
L-5
Nekoko
- Venmar, Disturbed_One
L-6
A_Potato
- Nekoko
L-6
Lord Mhork
- Cheery Dog
L-6
Klick
- Bitmap
Disturbed_One
-
HerrRudi
-
MagnaofIllusion
-
Venmar
-
Cheery Dog
-
guille2015
-
Shamrock
-

Not voting: MagnaofIllusion, Klick, guille2015

Deadline in (expired on 2012-10-28 21:30:00).
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

UNVOTE: Klick
VOTE: Nekoko

I get the sense this growing wagon on Bitmap may be based on some confusion.

For those who somehow are under the impression that Bitmap is an accomplished Mafia player and his erratic posting is alignment indicative – you are wrong
. He’s a VI. His posts look erratic and don’t make much sense because they never do.

Klick is still scum. Look at … he pops in to one-line a response that is meaningless to scum-hunting. Classic active-lurking and when combined with the lack of actual scum-hunting in his ISO is a recipe for rope. But if partner Nekoko needs to go first so be it.

--

Cheery wrote: What I do find wrong is your one word questions, which to me are telling me you're trying to look like you're hunting alignments by asking questions, however not putting any thought into the questions because you already know everyone's alignment.

This makes my brain hurt. You suspect someone for this reason?

Who are your scum reads at this point Cheery? I need to assess whether I’ve been letting you slide.

--

@Guile
– if you are going to reference specific posts please use the [post=XXX][/post] (where XXX is the actual post number in thread) feature going forward.

Guile wrote: I've heard he's a good player. I think he was a hydra with Om at some point, so he is familiar with Om's thought process.

Whoever told you that about Bitmap was lying. He’s not a good player. He did hydra with Om at one point – it was in fact the game that I brought up to Om earlier where he was well off-base – [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22693]Open 425[/ur]. Also – I don’t think a single hydra occurance makes someone read proficient in general and I certainly don’t think it does for Bitmap.

--

@Shamrock
– what about and by Bitmap do you find vote-worthy at all? As far as Bitmap posting goes that’s pretty damn good. I find your hop with that justificantion pretty suspect.

--

HerrR’s is a huge mass of words that says … nothing of significance. It’s classic IIoA. Boiling it down here is what he actually concludes –

Potato is suspect (yet not actually called scum) for having a discrepancy post per head (which is a garbage metric and not alignment indicative).

Bitmap is scummy for being inconsistent.

Nekoko is fine (not specifically Town, but fine which is careful use of language to make sure he doesn’t lock himself into a position that he can’t back away from).

Distrubed is now Town. He has a Townread on Mhork for persistence (which is another bullshit “make up a reason” explanation).

No read on myself, Guile, Venmar, Cheery Dog, and Klick. In fact his “I can’t read Klick but I wouldn’t be surprised if he flipped Scum” is classic possible distancing.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Klick »

In post 378, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Klick is still scum. Look at … he pops in to one-line a response that is meaningless to scum-hunting. Classic active-lurking and when combined with the lack of actual scum-hunting in his ISO is a recipe for rope. But if partner Nekoko needs to go first so be it.

VOTE: MoI

(Expecting the response "You waited for me to unvote before you voted. Classic scum avoiding an OMGUS vote.")
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:20 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 378, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Who are your scum reads at this point Cheery?

People I currently have as possible scum are Mhork, Bitmap, Nekoko and guille.

Pedit: Klick has just got himself moved into next in line.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 am

In post 379, Klick wrote:VOTE: MoI

(Expecting the response "You waited for me to unvote before you voted. Classic scum avoiding an OMGUS vote.")

It's ok Klick - you know I've nailed you. Don't feel bad about flailing.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Klick »

MoI, summarize what I've done that is scummy.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

I wouldn't be surprised if both Klick and MoI were a scum team at this point.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:16 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 378, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Guile
– if you are going to reference specific posts please use the [post=XXX][/post] (where XXX is the actual post number in thread) feature going forward.

Guile wrote: I've heard he's a good player. I think he was a hydra with Om at some point, so he is familiar with Om's thought process.

Whoever told you that about Bitmap was lying. He’s not a good player. He did hydra with Om at one point – it was in fact the game that I brought up to Om earlier where he was well off-base – [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22693]Open 425[/ur]. Also – I don’t think a single hydra occurance makes someone read proficient in general and I certainly don’t think it does for Bitmap.

I will use the post thing, thanks. It's better then the way I used to do it which was annoying and why I stopped doing it.

As for Bitmap. I played with him once and he was bad. But I read a bit about that hydra game and a couple more games from Bitmap and he has improved substantially since that time I played with him. Thinking back, I think he was scum in those games. I am using my fallible memory here though. Now the reason that I said that, which I realize it did not come clear in my post, is because I want to point out that Bitmap is good enough to overturn a scum-NQ slot with good posts. Which in turn means that we should be careful.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 am

In post 384, guille2015 wrote:Now the reason that I said that, which I realize it did not come clear in my post, is because I want to point out that Bitmap is good enough to overturn a scum-NQ slot with good posts.

Just let me say for the record I strongly disagree with this stance. I don't think I have ever seen Bitmap (including recent games) play in a way that would redeem a slot. In fact I've seen him doom or almost doom several Town slots lately.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 384, guille2015 wrote:
@Guile

I will use the post thing, thanks. It's better then the way I used to do it which was annoying and why I stopped doing it.

As for Bitmap. I played with him once and he was bad. But I read a bit about that hydra game and a couple more games from Bitmap and he has improved substantially since that time I played with him. Thinking back, I think he was scum in those games. I am using my fallible memory here though. Now the reason that I said that, which I realize it did not come clear in my post, is because I want to point out that Bitmap is good enough to overturn a scum-NQ slot with good posts. Which in turn means that we should be careful.

You mean how people hustle each other in a game of mafia all the time in order to fake meta? OH GOLLY GEE!
You mean how I purposely acted retarded in order to coin a SK victory and that the mafia team was so butthurt that they didn't want scum QT to be released? OH GOLLY GEE!
You mean how MoI is using the "Defend the VI" defense in order to gain towncred cause he knows I'm damn well town? OH GOLLY GEE!

Also, reading walls of text especially with MoI gets me off track and I'm not used to replacing in.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MoI
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Shamrock »

@Shamrock
– what about and by Bitmap do you find vote-worthy at all? As far as Bitmap posting goes that’s pretty damn good. I find your hop with that justificantion pretty suspect.

Beh?

In post 349, Shamrock wrote:If Nekoko was one of Bitmap's only two scumreads coming into the game, wouldn't he remember that? Why would he need to look at him further?

Still do want Bitmap to answer this, btw, and I don't like the way he's deflected it with looking at it later.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 385, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 384, guille2015 wrote:Now the reason that I said that, which I realize it did not come clear in my post, is because I want to point out that Bitmap is good enough to overturn a scum-NQ slot with good posts.

Just let me say for the record I strongly disagree with this stance. I don't think I have ever seen Bitmap (including recent games) play in a way that would redeem a slot. In fact I've seen him doom or almost doom several Town slots lately.

I would love you to link these games provided they aren't ongoing.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Shamrock »

In post 378, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Bitmap is scummy for being inconsistent.

Nekoko is fine (not specifically Town, but fine which is careful use of language to make sure he doesn’t lock himself into a position that he can’t back away from).

Um... then why are you voting Nekoko and not Bitmap
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:29 am

Post by Shamrock »

Oh nvm I misread
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 am

In post 387, Shamrock wrote:Beh?

It's a simple question - why did you vote Bitmap for those quotes?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 am

In post 386, Bitmap wrote:You mean how people hustle each other in a game of mafia all the time in order to fake meta? OH GOLLY GEE!
You mean how I purposely acted retarded in order to coin a SK victory and that the mafia team was so butthurt that they didn't want scum QT to be released? OH GOLLY GEE!

Yes, competent players do those things. I have NEVER seen a game where you have demonstrated anything close to ability commensurate with being a competent player.

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Klick »

In post 382, Klick wrote:MoI, summarize what I've done that is scummy.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Shamrock »

In post 391, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 387, Shamrock wrote:Beh?

It's a simple question - why did you vote Bitmap for those quotes?

... Did you read the sentence I quoted under "Beh"?

I mean, if Bitmap-town had only two scumreads upon replacing in, wouldn't he remember who they were? Why would he say he hadn't noticed one of them after declaring a scumread on him?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 am

In post 388, Bitmap wrote:I would love you to link these games provided they aren't ongoing.

Literal Video Mafia?

How's that for starters? You played poorly and got run up to L-1. What did you do then? In a limited reveal game (which was Mod declared from the start) you simply refused to claim. And got lynched for it. That was a stupid move in and of itself, but was compounded by the fact you could have used your role to lock in a 1v1 Vote Conflict that Day which is an overwhelmingly Town role via site Meta and might have turned the tide.

There one example. Do you need more?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 am

In post 394, Shamrock wrote:I mean, if Bitmap-town had only two scumreads upon replacing in, wouldn't he remember who they were? Why would he say he hadn't noticed one of them after declaring a scumread on him?

Those quotes don't support that reasoning at all. He replaces in, has a mild scum-read on Nekoko and proceeds to say "I need to look
MORE
into Nekoko". I've bolded the important word. Having a read based on a read-along and then wanting to more directly dig into that read once you are actually in the game is a Town mindset move.

Your reasoning is bad and vote is bad.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:45 am

In post 393, Klick wrote:
In post 382, Klick wrote:MoI, summarize what I've done that is scummy.

No. I've already laid it out in my posts. You've either dodged or just tried to handwave those points already so I think I'm happy not jumping through hoops for you. Since you are scum and all. You do get some more scum-points for going to the "Make them repeat over and over as opposed to addressing what has already been said" well though.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 392, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 386, Bitmap wrote:You mean how people hustle each other in a game of mafia all the time in order to fake meta? OH GOLLY GEE!

Yes, competent players do those things. I have NEVER seen a game where you have demonstrated anything close to ability commensurate with being a competent player.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22820

How about actually being in a scum team with PMysterious... and then winning?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 395, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 388, Bitmap wrote:I would love you to link these games provided they aren't ongoing.

Literal Video Mafia?

How's that for starters? You played poorly and got run up to L-1. What did you do then? In a limited reveal game (which was Mod declared from the start) you simply refused to claim. And got lynched for it. That was a stupid move in and of itself, but was compounded by the fact you could have used your role to lock in a 1v1 Vote Conflict that Day which is an overwhelmingly Town role via site Meta and might have turned the tide.

There one example. Do you need more?

Okay... I'll admit that was a bad game on my part. Although I was laughing when you were forced to post pictures.

Return to “Completed Open Games”