CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am

Post by CityElectric »

Only very slightly. Me saying how I prefer my name to be shortened is a bit of standard procedure for me, only this time I did it in a different post and me asking shos to post in normal English are both things that have a purpose. Commie's "Would a real lord say such a thing? :P " not so much.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote
- Not sure who to vote for.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 am

Post by CityElectric »

What made you doubt your vote on Radelle?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 am

Post by Empking »

In post 77, CityElectric wrote:What made you doubt your vote on Radelle?

My vote was how it's impossible for town to consider Commie worse than you. Since I've got a town read on you that idea is a non-starter now that you've said you think Commie was worse.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 am

Post by CommieX »

Empking wrote:what do you think of these two quotes both by Radelle:
" the two people (Mhork and Commie) who were most actively stagnating"
"You single out City and Mhork while completely ignoring Commie's involvement (however little). "

If that's not stealth backtracking (changing his position whilest refusing to admit false) what other thing is it?

Yes, if you look at them side by side they do. Why did you have to ask me about this point in order to bring it up? Why not just do it?

Now stop being so vain as to think all my posts are about you, and give your read on Radelle.

Slightly scummy. I don't necessarily like the reasoning behind the argument he's presenting, however I do appreciate the insight it's giving into the two of you via your responses.

Radelle wrote:You've been called out for unreasonably singling out City
over everyone else,
for reasons which don't make sense

In post 27, Empking wrote:
In post 26, CityElectric wrote:Why vote me over Mhork then?

You were the most recent.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

This is just ridiculous. There were a few joke posts in RVS while we were waiting for everyone to show up. Is that so strange? Is it now an anti town ploy? Empking, I realize town has to make the most most of its time and all that, but I usually make a couple joke posts before getting serious and I've never been criticized for it. What makes this game different?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Shamrock »

Vote Count 1.3

Empking (2) - shos, Radelle
shos (2) - CommieX, Battousai
Lord Mhork (1) - CityElectric
CityElectric (1) - Lord Mhork

Not Voting (1) - Empking

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is at noon EST on Nov. 9 (that's
(expired on 2012-11-09 12:00:00)
from when you loaded this page).
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Empking »

In post 79, CommieX wrote:Yes, if you look at them side by side they do. Why did you have to ask me about this point in order to bring it up? Why not just do it?

Why just do it when I can get a read on you at the same time?

Mhorke; I haven't seen your other game but I'm betting they didn't spend the first two days still on page 1. If they did then you're doing something wrong so stop it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:18 am

Post by shos »

Unvote: Empking
Vote: Battousai

If anyone wonders, here is his entire ISO.
Spoiler: Battousai's entire ISO
In post 9, Battousai wrote:
Vote: Lord Mhork

'cause.

In post 39, Battousai wrote:
unvote, vote: shos

Posts towards CE are pretty scummy.

In post 63, Battousai wrote:Shos smells of fake scumhunting; at least, when I voted. Now, I doubt his logic. He likes to talk a lot, obviously, but when he calls me and empking a scumteam... it's just illogical. Emp-scum gets "caught" putting someone at L-1, then I, go ahead and put someone else at L-1... yeah, that's really really smart for scum to do.

Emp/Radelle- I disagree with Emp that there was a ploy to keep the game stagnant, though I believe it is very possible scum wanted to keep their heads down. Keeping their heads down, could lead to stagnation, but town has to help it out as well. Picking any 1 person out, let alone 2 (by Radelle) seems implausible. Both are guilty of this. However, what I don't like is how Radelle used this to vote Empking.

Also, shos, v/la is a state of mind. I'm constantly on v/la.

My vote stays on shos.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 am

Post by CommieX »

In post 80, Lord Mhork wrote:This is just ridiculous. There were a few joke posts in RVS while we were waiting for everyone to show up. Is that so strange? Is it now an anti town ploy? Empking, I realize town has to make the most most of its time and all that, but I usually make a couple joke posts before getting serious and I've never been criticized for it. What makes this game different?

What else do we have to go on? Are you suggesting that Emp did something scummy in getting us out of RVS? I don't understand your logic, this seems super anti-town.

Unvote
Vote: Lord Mhork

City: Can I hear your reads on Emp and Rad?
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 84, CommieX wrote:
City: Can I hear your reads on Emp and Rad?

Both a very slight gut town read.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Battousai »

Radelle- What I was getting at was the fact that shos thought both scum would put someone at L-1, especially when the first was "caught" (ie, called out on it). Shos also seems to think that empking is smart or at least, veteran mafia player. Saying, that he should know better than to do that as town... also has the he should know better than to do that as scum, as well.

In regards to you picking who stagnated the game, you did. You did when you called out empking for for it (you said mhork and commie). Voting empking for it is what I didn't like. Picking 2 people who purposely stagnated the game, however, I still believe can't be done.

Shos- I don't see your case anywhere.

Commie- Could you please rewrite post 80, but in your own words?

Mhork
Commie
Shos
Radelle
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Battousai »

Ignore the list at the end. Forgot to delete that when I copied it to my notes.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 am

Post by CommieX »

In post 86, Battousai wrote:
Commie- Could you please rewrite post 80, but in your own words?

In a sentence, "the town is making too big a deal and looking too much into a few joke posts made during the RVS".
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, now tell me why someone saying that makes them scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 am

Post by shos »

Battousai, tell me please, that list that you told us to ignore, what did you use it for? how do you use your notes? answer this seriously please.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 am

Post by CommieX »

In post 89, Battousai wrote:Ok, now tell me why someone saying that makes them scum.

After being quiet most of the game, he could've said anything, given a read, brought up new points, given his opinion on what's occurred. Instead, he chooses to dismiss the chain of events that have so far carried us through the game. No matter what one thinks of Emp's page one decisions, he was the one who got the game rolling. In addition, if we accept that the conversation pertaining to the fluff posts made on D1 are pointless, that leaves us to talk about what, exactly?
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:45 am

Post by CommieX »

Almost forgot about this:

In post 60, shos wrote:You're damn good.

What did you mean by this?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 am

Post by shos »

I meant that empking has seen and analysed better than me. I completely disregarded the named townie, did not even think about it as a helpful thing for town. I'm actually quite surprised I haven't unvoted earlier, you know.

Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Radelle »

Will catch up in a few hours or in the morning.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Radelle »

In post 70, Empking wrote:Where's "tick tock" coming from. You haven't asked me anything that wasn't of the "when did you stop beating your wife" variety; rhetorical questions are one thing, pretending to get prissy when they don't get answered is quite another.

The fact is your questions are a based on a bunch of baloney; I haven't been defensive of Commie let alone overdefensive, I was pointing out that you lied. You try to say that I "Implied shos' change in vote looked scummy" but in order to do that you have to cut out half of a sentence; as you know the "change their vote" was a reference to my voting City and shos voting me for it.

The idea that shos' vote on me that occured just after putting a player on L-1 on Page One could be considered sudden is risible.

The idea that I should base my suspicion on Page 1, a page that I said was stagnant, is farce. The idea that I'm scum for not doing so is scum just messing about.

You ask a huge number of questions, all mixed up in prose, all of them rhetorical and all with with no basis in fact, and then try to pretend I'm ducking out by doing the polite thing and ignoring it.

That's a whole lot of words and explanation without answering anything. Bravo. You are indeed ducking and ignoring when you refuse to answer anything. If they are so rhetorical then answer directly.

In post 71, CityElectric wrote:I kinda feel like you're reading too much into Emp's vote. Me, Mhork and shos had both two votes (meaning an Emp vote would put us at L-1, meaning that voting one of us would create the biggest impact on the game). I just so happened to be the one Emp decided to vote. It is stranger that Mhork's Post 15 doesn't appear in his Post 53

Good thing Emp said no where in his several explanations that he decided to put a vote on you for the purpose of putting you at L-1 and to put pressure on you. Which is part of my point, if you read my reasoning for voting him. Instead he made this convoluted story of people making up a PLOY to stagnate the thread and YOU were one of two (very specifically TWO) people creating the problem and he vote you for MAKIGN THE MOST RECENT stagnating post.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am

Post by Radelle »

In post 78, Empking wrote:Since I've got a town read on you that idea is a non-starter now that you've said you think Commie was worse.

City was not a town read for you. What does this even mean? I'm getting the impression you're saying that City is not a town read anymore.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Radelle »

I'm in a rush. I'll clarify my case when I get back.

I'm not liking either of Commie and Mhork right now. Commie because I feel like he is purposely just standing on the fence between Emp and I, and Mhork for not doing anything much.

Gut read on shos town and Batt town (I will explain this one later.) City I am still leaning slightly town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 am

Post by Empking »

In post 96, Radelle wrote:
In post 78, Empking wrote:Since I've got a town read on you that idea is a non-starter now that you've said you think Commie was worse.

City was not a town read for you. What does this even mean?

Read the sentence before the one you quoted and put them together, and yes, you're right that I didn't have a town read on City on page one.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 am

Post by Empking »

Radelle: When did City imply that her argument relied on my voting to "put pressure on [City]"? I'd like a quote please.

Vote: Radelle
- "If they are so rhetorical then answer directly." Speaks for itself, she's not scumhunting but just posting, I think, in the hopes people ignore her to floart her way to victory.

Radelle: When did you stop beating your wife? Answer directly now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”