Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 5, Votecount 25

Thor665 (3) - Minimum, Zdenek, BBmolla
Timeater (6) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, kortul, Regfan, Regfan, Tyene Sand

Zdenek (3) - 4nx3ty, Thor665, Pandora
Tyene Sand (1) - Timeater

Not Voting (2):
Aurorusvox, Andrius

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 28th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-28 14:30:02)

[/color]

Prodding Plums Yo Mamma and Magua
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'll respond to Thor later. Only got a minuteish.

In post 3574, Minimum wrote:Nope. Quilford has her as null in and Shadoweh mostly talks around Starbuck without giving a direct opinion on her (apart from some early pushing). When Shadoweh does push Starbucktown starting D4, I can't say her reasoning resonates with me either. Wouldn't be surprised if Pandora were scum with Timeater here.

Yeah, the change from disliking the reasoning behind the attacks on the slot to the slot being ubercompletely town came about of nowhere and they've continued that read since then and just repeated dislike of the lynch but not actually given a single reason for it. Looked at their connections and they work with Timeater and flipped Aegonscum might work with Stannis too, would have to read into them but really thinking they're where I'm misreading someone as town.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Pandora »

I'm sorry if it wasn't that obvious to you guys. It never came up before then because Starbuck wasn't doing anything and you weren't trying to lynch him/her/it. I feel alot more strongly about derp-newbies being town then Quilford does, I imagine. I've been ignoring the slot because it's town and hunting town isn't what you do to find scum. You act like Starbuck was a thing at all Day 2-4. You might even note my comment on Tim's replace in was 'went into the Starbuck town slot'. It's not as sudden as you're making it up to be.

Minimum: Because I obviously have a preference. There are still two people holding off from voting at all. As long as the Timeater wagon stays solid and filled with the people driving the day, there isn't going to be a change in wagons. It's frustrating to watch people patting each other on the back like this. Go ahead and call me scum with Tim because he's going to flip town and you're going to look like a moron for saying it. I'm sure that won't stop you from trying to push me anyways tomorrow.

On the plus side you're helping give reasons for the scum not to auto-kill me after all. I can look forward to another night of 'you saw nothing happen'! \o/
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

Starbucks slot has been a constant scum-read or at least focus for majority of the room all game, so you never coming out and explaining town-reasoning or stating a town-read plainly on the slot for the most part doesn't make sense. Also for one Starbuck isn't exactly a newbie, she's been around for a few years and derp-play doesn't always mean town. And yes, I noticed you stating 'Time replaced into Starbuck-town-slot' which is what I'm talking about, there was a shift from you not taking a completely solid stance on the slot and avoiding calling it anything to you calling it uberobvtown and the jump feels manufactured, while Scumhunter was in the slot you never stated such certainty that the slot was town, you even so I really can't follow your thought process.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Magua »

Me being prodded is as close to atrocious as this Day still going on as I can imagine. If Andrius flakes out of some reread and the last six or so days of this Day turn out to have been wasted for nothing, I'm going to TP his house.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm here. Still working.
If everyone's waiting on me (which Magua's making it seem like) then don't. >_>
It won't be done tomorrow so.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Magua »

STOP
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Magua »

HAMMERTIME
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Minimum »

*sigh*

I'd vote Timeater here, but I know CES will be around before the deadline tomorrow.

With thirteen hours left in the day, Pandora, do you really think there's any chance of a Zdenek lynch? You're just leaving your vote there as a protest against what you think is the inevitable TE wagon?

(Incidentally, I disagree with CES on what your interactions with Timeater imply. You could be scum white-knighting Timeater for town cred, but I highly doubt you'd do this as his scumbuddy. You're spending much more effort paying lip service to the fact that you think he's town than actually voting/acting in a way that would prevent his lynch...which is the exact opposite of what Timeater's actual scumbuddy would do.)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote Timeater
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 am

Post by Minimum »

=============[]
[]=============

Unvote, vote: Timeater
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 5, Votecount 26 aka end of day votecount

Thor665 (3) - Minimum, Zdenek, BBmolla
Timeater (6) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, kortul, Regfan, Regfan, Tyene Sand

Zdenek (3) - 4nx3ty, Thor665, Pandora
Tyene Sand (1) - Timeater

Not Voting (2):
Aurorusvox, Andrius

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 28th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-28 14:30:02)

[/color]
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:27 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

VICTARION'S POWER

Victarion was coming for them. Judgement was coming.

Victarion's axe crashed against the railing. Nacho flinched, in fear. Were these his final moments?

'Final warning, confess or I shall kill you', Victarion growled. Nacho would not be cowed. He steeled himself before speaking. 'You can take my life, but you can never take my alignment. I'm not giving it up', he said bracing himself for an axe to the head. Instead Victarion grabbed him by the throat and began to strangle him. 'Are you with Stannis? With Aegon? With Snow? With Dany? With Coldhands? With Bran? Victarion eased his vice like grip on Nacho's throat. 'Not telling', Nacho whimpered, gasping for breath. 'So be it', Victarion said as he grabbed him by the throat again and began to squeeze...squeeze.

'What the heck? asked Plum walking up to Victarion choking Nacho. 'Don't tell him our alignment Plum', Nacho managed to squeak (it rhymes with Reek) out.

Plum just stared at him oddly. 'Yo, we're totally a member of the Lannister Alliance - here's our Lannister Alliance Card', Plum said showing it to Victarion. 'Oh. I was having fun, here.Good enough, for now' Victarion replied reluctantly letting Nacho drop. 'Perhaps you would like to raid Mereen with me-'.

'I'd fucking love to', Nacho replied. 'Let's go' Nacho said as he picked up a sword enthusiastically. 'Not you, foolish boy. I was talking to Plum' Victarion hissed, grabbing the sword from Nacho's hand.

'Nah, sorry Viccy - got scum to catch and all that', she said as her and Nacho walked off into the sunset!

'Why'd you not just tell him we were Lannister Alliance members?' Plum asked incredulous at Nacho's refusal. 'You won't believe it...but I got REALLY drunk last night and thought I'd lost our Lannister Alliance membership card, I only just remembered now I gave it to you before I went out', he said sheepishly.

Plum groaned. 'Also, this scene is terrible, why would I call Victarion "Viccy"?' Plum asked, confused. 'Dunno, Faraday's probably in a rush and writing something up really quickly again' Nacho said by way of explanation. 'Although he's had like 3 phases or more to write this. Lazy bastard...'

Plums Yo Mamma are a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The things we do for love!

Too many. Even for him. He had gotten better with his left hand, but not good enough. They came at him and he fought. It seemed like he fought all day, but in reality it was only a few minutes. He'd been trying to diguise himself from the enemy, but alas, it had drawn the mob. They came with sticks and stones. With pitchforks and a rope. Jaime's sword flashed out. They bled. Oh, so many of these untrained peasants bled.

He remembered how the Mad King then and laughed. His best act, but people only saw the worst. As he did they fell back a little. Perhaps they thought he was mad. Perhaps he was? He attacked again, this time cutting a man holding a makeshift spear. The man's hand fell off. Jaime grinned. A cruel thing, to cut a man's hand off. He knew all about that. He felt a dagger pierce his side and knew he was done. He'd lost his life, but perhaps he'd regained his honour somewhat. Perhaps...he felt his life leave him slowly and knew he was nearly done.

How dare he die like this, he thought. Furious. He cut through them with a renewed fury. They backed away, scared now. He knew how he looked. Soaked in blood. A glint in his eyes.
Fuck
, how had he gone so long without taking a life? They'd sing songs about him, Jaime knew. Songs that damned him.
Fuck them
, he thought savagely attacking a man who wasn't looking. The man died, a sword in the heart would do that.

That was how it ended, too. Or so they say. At least 15 died. Some from their wounds. Jaime Lannister, they said it was. No one else could fight like that. Pfft, as if the Kingslayer would disguise himself like that. Too arrogant a man for that. Nah, their mind had been playing tricks.

It had to have been. They'd not have lynched The Kingslayer, would they?

Timeater (Jaime Lannister - Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was lynched Day 5.

Night 6 begins. deadline is for 2:10pm (GMT) on the 30th of October.
I will be at work then but the deadline is still due for then.(expired on 2012-10-30 10:10:58)
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

List of some things that rhyme with Reek:
Squeak
Meek
Mozambique
Sleek
Sneak
Peak
Chique
Streak
Speak
Week
Weak
creek
antique
unique
physique
squeak
clique
geek
bleak
cheek
monique
beak

There aren't as many words that rhyme with Feysal. (Fay-sal?)
Maybe Spatial? Glacial? Facial? <_< None of those work IMO.

:shifty:

Feysal died. He was Theon Greyjoy (Reek) as you already know.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Aenys Frey stood proudly. He was ready to catch some scum. Having read all 144 pages of 'How to kill your enemy' he was ready. True, he had briefly stopped to play some League of Iron Throne Legends, but he was ready now. He let out a roar and strode into the night. Judgement was coming. Aeny's was that judgement.

Well, he might have been. But he got killed. Oops.

Andrius (Aenys Frey, Follower and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed Night 6.

Also Cersei died but Regfan doesn't deserve a good scene b/c he's Regfan

Regfan(Cersei Lannister, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed Night 6
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 6, Votecount 0

Not Voting (11):
Minimum, 4nxi3ty, Tyene Sand, kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Zdenek, AurorusVox, Pandora, BBmolla, Thor665

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: 13th November at 19:00pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-13 15:00:47)
War has arrived!

Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Minimum »

Hey, AurorusVox. I'm sorry to break this to you, but I have bad news for you.

You're no longer confirmed town. Sorry.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

My loathing for this game increases with every day and Day.

Six of you are probably Town, and I can't for the life of me figure out which ones aren't. So... yet another reread time, I figure.

HEY ZDENEK
COME ON
VOTE ME AGAIN
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

...Did both scumteams hope the other one would kill Plumamma? Because otherwise, why are they still alive? It's not going to create paranoia for obvious reasons, but it can mean their reads are bad.

And one of the teams wasn't pleased with the possibility of Andrius speaking up. Yep, I definitely have to give this game a good look, there has to be
something
back there.

Bleeeeah.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm intentionally not saying anything till I figure out the lay of the land after Minimum's call.

I support the idea of Zdenek death, natch.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

Tierce what is your Minimum read?

Also conf town Plum didn't die

wut
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Minimum »

...actually, this might just stall the day, and I'm probably not going to get a more interesting reaction than, "Um...okay?" from AV, so I might as well stop being dramatic.

Full disclosure: we have a day action. (No, I'm not sharing what it is.) Immediately after the lynch was posted on N5, we received a PM saying that we'd been motivated and could use our action twice tomorrow.

Aside from the mystery of Pandora's "Other" result being resolved, that hints at how Lyanna's ability worked. Given a
day
ability was notified at the beginning of the
following
night, I assume it's the same for night actions. So Shadow couldn't have had a double-action on N1. He probably would have been informed at the beginning of N2 if he could torture twice (if Tammy's hint means he was her N1 target).
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Magua »

In post 3590, Eddard Stark wrote:Also Cersei died but Regfan doesn't deserve a good scene b/c he's Regfan

This is why Eddard Stark is the best mod ever.

Don't understand what Minimum is saying or how it relates to AurorusVox. Target of the motivator being notified the next Night does nothing to say that Shadow1 was not rolestoppered Night 1, as the rolestopping would block Tammy's motivate of Shadow, and when he would be notified of a successful motivation doesn't really enter into it because it never went that far. Nothing ever indicated that Shadow did have a double action N1 or that he understood Tammy's crumb.

Giving game a think, probably later tonight.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Minimum »

It says nothing to say that Shadow1 was not rolestoppered Night 1. That's the point. That means we're stuck evaluating AurorusVox based on his play and claim alone.

Before, we were clearing him because Shadow's reaction to Tammy's crumb seemed to suggest that something really did interfere with Tammy's claim (like a rolestopper). But it turns out that Shadow wouldn't have known either way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”