Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1349, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are you kidding me rob. He was so obviously town. The last scum is in {rofl, malp, Darthe} guaranteed. Everyone else is obvtown. Except Josh...Hes just kind of around.

Darthe is possible scum, maybe. I think malp is town. I think rofl is very likely town.

Peregrine's voting pattern and some of his other behavior produced some pings for me when I re-read. I stand by my decision considering what information I had at the time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I extensively ISO'd Rob/Malp/Darthe yesterday. My gut tells me its not Malp. I think hes just derp.

Darthe/Rofl both make me want to kill them. I guess I'll throw up some questions for them.

In post 966, Darthe wrote:Better yet, Vig CKD, Pigeon, or CD.

In post 969, Darthe wrote:Whoops! Meant to Put CD and accidentally slid that K in there lol, then I put it correctly after that.

Darthe, can you explain this slip. You explicitly mentioned CKD in your hit-list and then said you meant to say CD (Cheery Dog). You also explicitly mentioned him though. So what exactly happened here?

In post 1136, roflcopter wrote:in what world does ckd scum come in here and blow up your investigation claim with his jailkeep claim if he is scum?

See, this actually makes me think its you know. Why DID CKD claim to stop me from getting an easy mislynch on you and then an easy mislynch on me the next day. He could have just kept his mouth shut. Little WIFOM here, but I cannot fathom why he wouldn't just let town me kill town you and then go for me D4.

Rofl, why did you say that CKD cleared PH by not tracking him anywhere, but did not say that he cleared me by JKing me (given that I therefore obviously did not make an NK)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

used my block on peregrine last night

angrypidgeon is on /ignore mode for the rest of this game

i'll lynch darthe, josh lyman, or pyro in something like that order, and despite rob thinking his gambit "clears" malp he still needs to die

vote: darthe
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1352, roflcopter wrote:used my block on peregrine last night

i'll lynch darthe, josh lyman, or pyro in something like that order, and despite rob thinking his gambit "clears" malp he still needs to die

/unignore AP, as his question is extremely valid. Please respond to it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

God, all these people thinking PV was scum. It was so obviously not the case. But I'm not being productive in saying it.

Darthe, what did you mean in this post:

In post 152, Darthe wrote:
In post 150, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote vote AngryPidgeon

and you are avoiding questions that you know the answer to but dont want to admit...you dont want to say I would probably be town if BC should flip scum. why is that? "blah blah blah scummy questions" or you dont want to admit that you think I am scum no matter any flip...which is obviously bullshit reasoning especially given the reason you "think" I am scum/

ANSWER THE QUESTION, if it makes it easier on you...

in a crazy alternate universe...if BC should flip SCUM, am I still scum..why?

stop stalling...avoiding...or whatever you are doing.

take a stance today...

Well, that was overly defensive. Throw more shit at other players and see if you can gain credibility by making one of them flail! What a perfect plan for anyone anti-town.

In post 153, Darthe wrote:oh wait..
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1353, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1352, roflcopter wrote:used my block on peregrine last night

/unignore AP, as his question is extremely valid. Please respond to it.

Re-read his question, and it's actually kind of stupid. Nevermind. As you were.

JK on you doesn't clear you because you claimed you had done a night action, proving you lied. Proof of a lie will never clear you. The track on PH does not clear him, though. He's town for other reasons.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Like honestly, Rofl, how did you start listing Prohawk as cleared once CKD tracked him nowhere. You know thats inconclusive (unless you admit to pushing me and believing 100% that I was town), so I don't understand how you can think PH is/was cleared by that unless it is a slip. Knowing CKD's alignment makes PH much less likely scum, although PH is definitely kind of on my radar still since CKD seems to like WIFOMy plays.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rob. Rofl, started listing PH as conftown ever since PH was tracked nowhere. By the same logic, I should be cleared since I couldn't have made the NK if blocked. Its a double standard.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 921, roflcopter wrote:i forgot that ckd had a no target track result on prohawk so move him up to the definitely town category
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: roflcopter

Naw, post 921 is still scum.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Rob14 »

It's blatantly wrong, but what's the town motivation?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

There is no town motivation.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Rob14 »

Meant scum motivation, my bad.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Had this argument with Kimor in 1377 (who was scum lolzy enough). I don't look for scum motivation. I look for lack of town motivation. Because really, scums #1 primary main objective is to look town. And lying is hard. I don't think scum will often do things with blatantly trackable scum-motivation so much as they will do things that do not make sense from a town perspective. Like making PH conf-town when his buddy could have made the kill N1. In fact, given that PH was under heavy suspicion for the Dcore bit, why WOULDN'T his buddy make the kill.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Although we now know that CKD was scum, which means PH is certainly not cleared by that at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And why the hell is rofl now voting for a town-read despite Malp still being in the game. Or Josh or PaidPyro.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1351, AngryPidgeon wrote:I extensively ISO'd Rob/Malp/Darthe yesterday. My gut tells me its not Malp. I think hes just derp.

Darthe/Rofl both make me want to kill them. I guess I'll throw up some questions for them.

In post 966, Darthe wrote:Better yet, Vig CKD, Pigeon, or CD.

In post 969, Darthe wrote:Whoops! Meant to Put CD and accidentally slid that K in there lol, then I put it correctly after that.

Darthe, can you explain this slip. You explicitly mentioned CKD in your hit-list and then said you meant to say CD (Cheery Dog). You also explicitly mentioned him though. So what exactly happened here?

God my brain went full retard on this. I totally was thinking of one person and typed another then saw that I hadn't put that persons name in when reading back and added them. IDK why, CKD--CD just got befuddled in here. Of course, I was more interested in CD than CKD which is suck since we know how they flipped now but this is the first mafia lynch I haven't been on.

In post 1354, AngryPidgeon wrote:God, all these people thinking PV was scum. It was so obviously not the case. But I'm not being productive in saying it.

Darthe, what did you mean in this post:

In post 152, Darthe wrote:
In post 150, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote vote AngryPidgeon

and you are avoiding questions that you know the answer to but dont want to admit...you dont want to say I would probably be town if BC should flip scum. why is that? "blah blah blah scummy questions" or you dont want to admit that you think I am scum no matter any flip...which is obviously bullshit reasoning especially given the reason you "think" I am scum/

ANSWER THE QUESTION, if it makes it easier on you...

in a crazy alternate universe...if BC should flip SCUM, am I still scum..why?

stop stalling...avoiding...or whatever you are doing.

take a stance today...

Well, that was overly defensive. Throw more shit at other players and see if you can gain credibility by making one of them flail! What a perfect plan for anyone anti-town.

In post 153, Darthe wrote:oh wait..

This is pretty blatant pushing of CKD when his case was starting to grow (to my eyes) into something a bit more legitimate. He was throwing out pings at a lot of people if I recall correctly and I called him on it to little effect. Of course, it is sarcastic, hence the "oh wait.." but that is besides the point.

And yeah, I was going to go after peregrine today as well, I am pretty off for me this game. I will admit that I wouldn't be a bad info lynch or vig kill but I think we currently have better options remaining.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I kind of doubt its Darthe because the first few posts of his ISO are all talking to/about CKD and not really anyone else.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

/ignore

i want to get lynched today so everyone can see how full retard it is to claim a guilty on someone as a vanilla townie. i will do nothing to stop my lynch. you can all thank angrypidgeon tomorrow when rob dies tonight and he's left to clean up the mess.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, Q fucking Q. I want to point out how 100% policy and BULLSHIT the BC lynch was then.

He was so town it was unreal. PV was too for that matter. Neither of them gave a single fuck about what anyone thought about them = OBVTOWN.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1369, AngryPidgeon wrote:100% policy and BULLSHIT the BC lynch was then.

/unignore

read the thread. there were 1000 reasons to lynch bc that were not policy.

/ignore
soi soi soi

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1368, roflcopter wrote:/ignore

i want to get lynched today so everyone can see how full retard it is to claim a guilty on someone as a vanilla townie. i will do nothing to stop my lynch. you can all thank angrypidgeon tomorrow when rob dies tonight and he's left to clean up the mess.

Not town. Not town at all.

Vote rofl

@Mod - What's the status of Josh Lyman on prods/replace?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

tell you what rob i'll say i told you so in the dead thread

unvote, vote: roflcopter
soi soi soi

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Rob14 »

Rofl, if you are actually town, then you're acting like an idiot. You're creating yourself as a distraction to the town, even if you are actually town, which gets more and more doubtful with each post. I wouldn't want you anywhere near LyLo regardless of your alignment based on your current play. Town-rofl getting lynched because he's posting in a scummy manner doesn't prove to town that AP's gambit was bad the day before. It's not even related.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Rob14 »

And for the record, on my list of reads coming into this day, you were listed as leaning town despite the last day. You need to understand that my vote on you is because of your stupid posts this day, not anything related to AP's gambit yesterday. Your reaction to everything continues to be anti-town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”