shos (1) - Battousai
CityElectric (1) - Lord Mhork
Battousai (1) - shos
Radelle (1) - Empking

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is at noon EST on Nov. 9 (that's
(expired on 2012-11-09 12:00:00)
from when you loaded this page).
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 90, shos wrote:Battousai, tell me please, that list that you told us to ignore, what did you use it for? how do you use your notes? answer this seriously please.
waiting for an answer to this.

I kept a draft saved around here, how do I find it? :S
In post 97, Radelle wrote:I'm in a rush. I'll clarify my case when I get back.

I'm not liking either of Commie and Mhork right now. Commie because I feel like he is purposely just standing on the fence between Emp and I, and Mhork for not doing anything much.

Gut read on shos town and Batt town (I will explain this one later.) City I am still leaning slightly town.

waiting for your explanation. I want to hear why Batt is town from his 4 lameass posts.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 am

Post by CommieX »

No posting from me today, guys. I've gotta play catchup on schoolwork big time.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Battousai »

In post 95, Radelle wrote:
Good thing Emp said no where in his several explanations that he decided to put a vote on you for the purpose of putting you at L-1 and to put pressure on you. Which is part of my point, if you read my reasoning for voting him. Instead he made this convoluted story of people making up a PLOY to stagnate the thread and YOU were one of two (very specifically TWO) people creating the problem and he vote you for MAKIGN THE MOST RECENT stagnating post.

It was inferred. That's how I read it as. Putting someone at L-1 is guaranteed to spark discussion. Putting a vote on someone for stagnating the thread... not so much.

In post 101, shos wrote:
In post 90, shos wrote:Battousai, tell me please, that list that you told us to ignore, what did you use it for? how do you use your notes? answer this seriously please.
waiting for an answer to this.

You know, not posting in the thread doesn't mean I'm ignoring that question. Internet went out (Sandy). Now, by me addressing this question and not answering it, that means I don't want to.

In post 101, shos wrote:I kept a draft saved around here, how do I find it? :S
In post 97, Radelle wrote:I'm in a rush. I'll clarify my case when I get back.

I'm not liking either of Commie and Mhork right now. Commie because I feel like he is purposely just standing on the fence between Emp and I, and Mhork for not doing anything much.

Gut read on shos town and Batt town (I will explain this one later.) City I am still leaning slightly town.

waiting for your explanation. I want to hear why Batt is town from his 4 lameass posts.

Shos- you ever going to answer the question I asked you? You know, why you think I'm scum? Your case was just quoting ISO.

unvote, vote: mhork

I'm more concerned with mhork's lack of scumhunting. Everyone else is at LEAST out of the RVS phase. I think his lack of scumhunting puts him in a favorable position (as scum) for a D2 lylo (assuming mislynch).
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 am

Post by shos »

I think you are scum.because you're seheping and not scumhunting. Now answer my question.about the list.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 am

Post by shos »

eh good got my computer back.
I want you to answer my question seriously about the list.

also, does anyone know how to revert a draft saved on this topic?

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Battousai »

In post 83, shos wrote:
Unvote: Empking
Vote: Battousai

If anyone wonders, here is his entire ISO.
Spoiler: Battousai's entire ISO
In post 9, Battousai wrote:
Vote: Lord Mhork

'cause.

In post 39, Battousai wrote:
unvote, vote: shos

Posts towards CE are pretty scummy.

In post 63, Battousai wrote:Shos smells of fake scumhunting; at least, when I voted. Now, I doubt his logic. He likes to talk a lot, obviously, but when he calls me and empking a scumteam... it's just illogical. Emp-scum gets "caught" putting someone at L-1, then I, go ahead and put someone else at L-1... yeah, that's really really smart for scum to do.

Emp/Radelle- I disagree with Emp that there was a ploy to keep the game stagnant, though I believe it is very possible scum wanted to keep their heads down. Keeping their heads down, could lead to stagnation, but town has to help it out as well. Picking any 1 person out, let alone 2 (by Radelle) seems implausible. Both are guilty of this. However, what I don't like is how Radelle used this to vote Empking.

Also, shos, v/la is a state of mind. I'm constantly on v/la.

My vote stays on shos.

Ok, where am I sheeping in these 3 posts, my first 3 posts?

And again, I refuse to answer your question. My list is my list.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

lol ignore 104 I posted it from my cell, just wanted to give any answer and get you to answer my question.

if you're not going to answer it ever, then well I'll go get my draft(found it, lol)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 86, Battousai wrote:Radelle- What I was getting at was the fact that shos thought both scum would put someone at L-1, especially when the first was "caught" (ie, called out on it). Shos also seems to think that empking is smart or at least, veteran mafia player. Saying, that he should know better than to do that as town... also has the he should know better than to do that as scum, as well.

In regards to you picking who stagnated the game, you did. You did when you called out empking for for it (you said mhork and commie). Voting empking for it is what I didn't like. Picking 2 people who purposely stagnated the game, however, I still believe can't be done.

Shos- I don't see your case anywhere.

Commie- Could you please rewrite post 80, but in your own words?

Mhork
Commie
Shos
Radelle

In post 87, Battousai wrote:Ignore the list at the end. Forgot to delete that when I copied it to my notes.

OMG SO PRETENDING TO BE TOWN SCUMHUNTING

I'll show you why.
let's start from the end. you took THREE minutes to write a single 'ignore that list' post. now, you said that you forgot to delete it when you copied it TO your notes? so that means that you're writing in the post and then you copy YOUR post to othe notes, right? so what were those names doing there anyway? I'd understand if these were stuff you wanted to remind yourself to respond to, but then..well, as a start, your first post has it the wrong order. you first commented to Radelle, then to me, and then commie, and you didn't include anything about Mhork. so that's off the list. what else can it be? maybe your scumreads inorder? nay - you're voting ME and I'm in the middle, doesn't make sense. all that's left is that you're just pretending, want people to get the cozy feeling that you're town.

you know what, fuck that, let's set up a trap. I'll ask you what that list meant for you, and what/how you used it and let's see what you answer, and then, PROMISE, I'll post this.

Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Radelle »

Dropping the EmpKing thing for now and moving on. There's more than one scum in this game.

In post 101, shos wrote:waiting for your explanation. I want to hear why Batt is town from his 4 lameass posts.

If that list is what I think that list is, then that seems townie. I don't see why scum would even do that. What is scum making a list for anyway? If there were two people excluded, then I might buy that it's scum looking at a list of people to get rid of and not including his partner. I also think his refusal to answer you seems town.

Going for my second scum read.

VOTE: CommieX

Shos, I really don't even know what you're trying to do there.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 am

Post by shos »

That is not a real list, that's what I'm saying. Just pretending to have a list. What do you think it is?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Empking »

I actually think shos has a good point. If Batt can't give a reason then shos' explanation is the only one really.

Unvote,
Vote: Batt
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Shamrock »

Vote Count 1.5

Lord Mhork (3) - CityElectric, CommieX, Battousai
Battousai (2) - shos, Empking
CityElectric (1) - Lord Mhork
CommieX (1) - Radelle

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is at noon EST on Nov. 9 (that's
(expired on 2012-11-09 12:00:00)
from when you loaded this page).

Lord Mhork and CityElectric have been prodded.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Radelle »

In post 110, shos wrote:That is not a real list, that's what I'm saying. Just pretending to have a list. What do you think it is?

I think it's his scum list.

What scum motivation do you think he has for putting that there? WIFOM?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:51 am

Post by shos »

THAT IS THE POINT, HAVE YOU READ MY DRAFT POST?!?!

if this was his scum list, then wouldn't it be ordered? like

scum
shos
radelle
shamrock
town
???

well it WAS ordered, but he was at the time voting ME, and I was THIRD on the list, right in the middle.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Battousai »

Shos- So you still fail to tell anyone why you thought I was scum in that particular post. You never had a case on me at the time. You tunnelled me and tried to provide a case, AFTER voting. Pretty simple really.

Shame on you Emp. For falling for sho's argument. Talking the most doesn't make you right. I have a perfectly logical reason for that list. I especially like the last part of shos' last post. He didn't care what my answer was. He was going to call it fake scumhunting no matter what I said (which is what I figured).

I don't like playing the, "If I was scum, I wouldn't do that...," but come on. If I wanted to appear like I had a list, I would jot down everyone's name and right something quick next to it to explain. Maybe put a few neutrals, a leaning town, and a couple leaning scums and be done with it. And it's not like I was feeling pressure to scumhunt. "Lord Mhork and CityElectric have been prodded" if at least one of those were town, then I think I'm in good position to lay back and do nothing.

But since EMP, not shos, wants me to share what it meant, I will; assuming he still wants me to after this post.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Radelle »

I don't think it was in any order.

Batt, just share it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Empking »

In post 115, Battousai wrote:I don't like playing the, "If I was scum, I wouldn't do that...," but come on. If I wanted to appear like I had a list, I would jot down everyone's name and right something quick next to it to explain. Maybe put a few neutrals, a leaning town, and a couple leaning scums and be done with it. And it's not like I was feeling pressure to scumhunt. "Lord Mhork and CityElectric have been prodded" if at least one of those were town, then I think I'm in good position to lay back and do nothing.

I don't think you'd be able justify missing a list with everyone's names and reasons and go "whoops, ignore that!" and portray that as an accident. The way you posted
is
the way scum would have.

And yes, I would still like a reason.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok. It wasn't a scum list, as more of a scum are here. I had a pretty solid emp-town read, and a neutral, yet slightly town read on city. Then when Emp said he had a town read on City, I took "note" of it. That bolstered my read on city and jotted down in my quick reply everyone else's names. It wasn't a list of most to least scummy, just something off hand/keep in mind/focus here type things. I felt it was important cause with only 4 people, it would become much easier for me to hit scum (1/2).

The whole "three minutes" thing. I don't really get what shos' problem with that is. I copied/pasted it, hit submit. Opened my word doc, browsed GD, and when word doc loaded I pasted it there. Then opened up this thread again, don't remember why (think it had to do with commie, but that's only a guess), and saw it was still there and I posted asking you all to ignore it.

Reason I didn't want to say anything, was mainly because I didn't want scum to know I had them down to 50/50.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Empking »

In post 118, Battousai wrote:Reason I didn't want to say anything, was mainly because I didn't want scum to know I had them down to 50/50.

I don't buy "I didn'tv want the scum to know I had two town reads" as an argument. I agree though that the three minute thing is null.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Battousai »

Well I didn't, especially when one of the 4 seemed nervous about it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Battousai »

shit, should
unvote
in case mhork is a case of inactive instead of lurking.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Radelle »

In post 120, Battousai wrote:Well I didn't, especially when one of the 4 seemed nervous about it.

What?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Battousai »

shos, one of the 4, kept trying to get me to explain. Everyone else ignored it like I asked, but not him. Made it seem like he was nervous.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:58 am

Post by CityElectric »

Yelp, got prodded...

In post 115, Battousai wrote:"Lord Mhork and CityElectric have been prodded" if at least one of those were town, then I think I'm in good position to lay back and do nothing.

Batt, can you explain this to me?

Battousai wrote:shit, should
unvote
in case mhork is a case of inactive instead of lurking.

Another thing I don't really get...

Battousai wrote:shos, one of the 4, kept trying to get me to explain. Everyone else ignored it like I asked, but not him. Made it seem like he was nervous.

Good point.

Thing is, I have a hard time following Batt's posts right now. That doesn't make him scum, more null than anything. But then there is another problem, my lack of scum reads... I'm reading Emp as town, Radelle gives off town vibes as well, can't follow Batt and shos, Mhork has hardly posted, and nothing of Commie has made enough impact on me to remember him.

UNVOTE:

I'm really not sure what to do with it right now...

Return to “Completed Open Games”