xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 273, Titan wrote:Xtoph Vifam doesn't read as scum at all.
Okay, noted?

Titan went on and wrote:Also I don't understand why you took so much time and effort to analyze jokes?
There was little to no effort in posting those few sentences. A quarter of it was direct quotes from their posts. Half was summarised from the post(s) they'd made previously. The other quarter was so simple it nearly hurts that I had to say it.

I haven't nearly spent as much time as some other people have on Alsark's joke. I don't understand why you're calling me out on taking "so much" of
my
time and
my
"effort" to say what I wanted to say.
no.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Vifam »

Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 208, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Robocopter87.

Cheery Dog probably scum too.

VOTE: Robocopter87

One scum caught.

ha ha...

can we get a votecount?
ok
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I haven't nearly spent as much time as some other people have on Alsark's joke. I don't understand why you're calling me out on taking "so much" of my time and my "effort" to say what I wanted to say.
Because you really could've focusd on something that was more productive. Here it just looks like you are trying to gain towncred by analyzing stuff when it's really not helpful to the town at all when all you conclude is that the claims were a joke. You know, town's posts come from town thought, and I would very much like to understand why chose to focus on those specific things and analyze them.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 277, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
I haven't nearly spent as much time as some other people have on Alsark's joke. I don't understand why you're calling me out on taking "so much" of my time and my "effort" to say what I wanted to say.
Because you really could've focusd on something that was more productive. Here it just looks like you are trying to gain towncred by analyzing stuff when it's really not helpful to the town at all when all you conclude is that the claims were a joke. You know, town's posts come from town thought, and I would very much like to understand why chose to focus on those specific things and analyze them.
Sigh. I have to remember to switch the accounts when I go on a phone <_<
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Alsark »

In post 274, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 208, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Robocopter87.

Cheery Dog probably scum too.

VOTE: Robocopter87

One scum caught.

^ That was scummy.

And you're a funny man, Paschendale! You think that I seriously was claiming a role where I had to speak in the confirmation phase while the GM specifically told us we can't speak during the confirmation phase? Bravo, bravo! xtopherusD is actually right - it was mostly a joke, but I was also hoping that somebody on the scum team had the IQ of a retarded goldfish. No such luck :(.

I'm not really seeing the Phil lynch, nor the Vifam lynch. Unfortunately, the lot of you have the advantage of knowing one another and knowing how one another players - I have no such knowledge. From an outside perspective, however, I see nothing wrong with either of these individuals.

Meanwhile, I don't like DeasVail's posts at all. For example:

In post 52, DeasVail wrote:know who I'll be voting for when the game starts...

He says this as though somebody just said something that makes him want to vote for them. Okay, that's legit - but who? And what did they say?

In post 224, DeasVail wrote:VOTE: NumberQ

Also, sunman is badman.

And I don't like the rubik guy either.

PEdit: Well that was easy.

What? So the person you wanted to vote for was somebody who hadn't even posted yet?

What really alerted me to DeasVail, though, is his reaction to Pandorica's post 225. I'll be honest, I hate when people ask, "Are you scum?" It's a stupid question. What do you expect them to say? But his reaction is, for one, way too serious - and then he just pointlessly returns the question. Then he's like, "um... I
may
think of something eventually." May? "No! Try not! Do! Or do not! There is no try!"

Anybody wanna provide me with a meta read on this guy?
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Alsark »

Oh, I forgot the most important part:

VOTE: DeadVail

(( That typo was initially an accident, but I decided to leave it. Adds some flavor. ))
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Epic »

he's (probably) town and your post is stretching
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Goon
Pandorica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Pandorica »

In post 279, Alsark wrote:^ That was scummy.

No?
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Epic »

see what you see as "way too serious and pointlessly returning the question" i see as just being nonchalant (which is not why i think he's town it's that i think there's an implicit thought process to his vote that i like. not that i like the vote itself)
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Titan wrote:
xtopherusD wrote: I haven't nearly spent as much time as some other people have on Alsark's joke. I don't understand why you're calling me out on taking "so much" of my time and my "effort" to say what I wanted to say.

Again, it's how I talk.

Where most will say "Guys get over it, it looks like Alsark was joking", I will say what I think and tell you why I think it. So my posts will be {evidence and conclusion} so another player can post {agreement or disagreement}, instead of {conclusion} then {questioning} then {evidence}. It ends up taking less time (in theory), plus it helps me to organise my thoughts both while posting and while reading through the thread.

I won't post random thoughts or baseless arguments. If I don't know why I think something, I work out why I do. If I can't work out why, I don't voice that opinion.
no.
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Alsark »

In post 283, Epic wrote:see what you see as "way too serious and pointlessly returning the question" i see as just being nonchalant (which is not why i think he's town it's that i think there's an implicit thought process to his vote that i like. not that i like the vote itself)

So why do you think that he is town?
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Epic »

i answered that in that post please read it carefully
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Epic »

xtopher is scum, also.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 279, Alsark wrote:
^ That was scummy.

Caught scum did something scummy?

Tell me more.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Vifam »

Robocopter please stop
ok
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 289, Vifam wrote:Robocopter please stop
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 289, Vifam wrote:Robocopter please stop

OR WHAT

Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Alsark »

No, I mean, can you elaborate? Why do you like somebody randomly voting somebody who he supposedly knew he would vote who hadn't even posted yet? What sort of "thought processes" there seem town?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Vifam »

I have pink eye and Im stuck in my house on Halloween night, I could be fucking some girl dressed as my favorite Japanese cartoon character right now, you're breaking me down and hurting me emotionally, please stop.
ok
Alsark
Alsark
Goon
Alsark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Alsark »

In post 293, Vifam wrote:I could be fucking some girl dressed as my favorite Japanese cartoon character right now

That Vifam lynch just became legit.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 293, Vifam wrote:I have pink eye and Im stuck in my house on Halloween night, I could be fucking some girl dressed as my favorite Japanese cartoon character right now, you're breaking me down and hurting me emotionally, please stop.

My only concern is that I am too town and will draw the nightkill and since I am obviously a PR I better not continue my rampaging towniness.

You win this round.

But don't yell at me at endgame when I told you to lynch obvscum and you told me to stop.

Unvote

Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 292, Alsark wrote:No, I mean, can you elaborate? Why do you like somebody randomly voting somebody who he supposedly knew he would vote who hadn't even posted yet? What sort of "thought processes" there seem town?

the "i know who i'm voting" post was
probably
him getting hella mad at me trolling the scrubs, but regardless it then became unimportant, numberq's post was kind of bad so he decided to vote for it

really i'm not going to go into a wall of words on a d1 gutread because it makes my conviction seem stronger than it is
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Vifam »

Thanks

Anyway I don't think xtoph is scum, I mean he could be, even though his posts are a whole lot of nothing (which is hilarious cuz that is what he is apparently calling me out on lmfao), I don't think it was particularly scummy.
xtopherusD wrote:
Titan wrote:
xtopherusD wrote: I haven't nearly spent as much time as some other people have on Alsark's joke. I don't understand why you're calling me out on taking "so much" of my time and my "effort" to say what I wanted to say.

Again, it's how I talk.

Where most will say "Guys get over it, it looks like Alsark was joking", I will say what I think and tell you why I think it. So my posts will be {evidence and conclusion} so another player can post {agreement or disagreement}, instead of {conclusion} then {questioning} then {evidence}. It ends up taking less time (in theory), plus it helps me to organise my thoughts both while posting and while reading through the thread.

I won't post random thoughts or baseless arguments. If I don't know why I think something, I work out why I do. If I can't work out why, I don't voice that opinion.

This post could probably better but I think he was honestly trying to convey his way of communication even though it sounds retarded and scumlike.
ok
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In Day One of any game, my posts do tend to include a whole lot of nothing. There usually isn't a whole lot of anything to make conclusions from, so I don't have a lot to say I believe. Also not helping with the current content level is the fact that we are only seven hours into the game, and so nearly half of the players haven't posted anything since day start.

So, it does sound "retarded and scumlike", but that's how it is.
no.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Vifam »

Okay I didn't ask
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”