CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 am

Post by CommieX »

V/LA until Saturday (at the latest, depending on meatworld constraints).

I'm really sorry guys, I'm just bogged down right now and I need to rid myself of distractions until the weekend.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 am

Post by CommieX »

EBWOP: Make that Friday. I'll make a point to post in this game since the deadline is next week.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 123, Battousai wrote:shos, one of the 4, kept trying to get me to explain. Everyone else ignored it like I asked, but not him. Made it seem like he was nervous.

made it seem like I'm NERVOUS?!?! how about SCUMHUNTING??? oh of course, whenever anyone tells me to ignore something, especially when my scumread does that, I should obey at once! wtf is wrong with you >< not sure if scum or just trolling or VI. seriously wtf.

@commie: do you have a smartphone or something so that you can keep up?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oops... Days just randomly walked out on me. Sorry, guys.

Gimme a sec to catch up!
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 82, Empking wrote:
In post 79, CommieX wrote:Yes, if you look at them side by side they do. Why did you have to ask me about this point in order to bring it up? Why not just do it?

Why just do it when I can get a read on you at the same time?

Mhorke; I haven't seen your other game but I'm betting they didn't spend the first two days still on page 1. If they did then you're doing something wrong so stop it.

That's mean... What's wrong with bullshitting on page one while waiting for the rest of the town to get there? I also don't understand that stagnating the thread thing either. I've never heard of that tactic before.

In post 91, CommieX wrote:
In post 89, Battousai wrote:Ok, now tell me why someone saying that makes them scum.

After being quiet most of the game, he could've said anything, given a read, brought up new points, given his opinion on what's occurred. Instead, he chooses to dismiss the chain of events that have so far carried us through the game. No matter what one thinks of Emp's page one decisions, he was the one who got the game rolling. In addition, if we accept that the conversation pertaining to the fluff posts made on D1 are pointless, that leaves us to talk about what, exactly?

Dismiss what had happened? Where'd I do that? If you read post 80 really, really carefully, you'll see that all I was talking about Empking saying that I was anti-town for purposeful stagnating of the game. Where'd I say the discussion was pointless? Your post looks like a whole lot of accusation without a lot of substance, as well as with a hint of buddying Empking. Dually noted.

In post 108, shos wrote:
In post 86, Battousai wrote:Radelle- What I was getting at was the fact that shos thought both scum would put someone at L-1, especially when the first was "caught" (ie, called out on it). Shos also seems to think that empking is smart or at least, veteran mafia player. Saying, that he should know better than to do that as town... also has the he should know better than to do that as scum, as well.

In regards to you picking who stagnated the game, you did. You did when you called out empking for for it (you said mhork and commie). Voting empking for it is what I didn't like. Picking 2 people who purposely stagnated the game, however, I still believe can't be done.

Shos- I don't see your case anywhere.

Commie- Could you please rewrite post 80, but in your own words?

Mhork
Commie
Shos
Radelle

In post 87, Battousai wrote:Ignore the list at the end. Forgot to delete that when I copied it to my notes.

OMG SO PRETENDING TO BE TOWN SCUMHUNTING

I'll show you why.
let's start from the end. you took THREE minutes to write a single 'ignore that list' post. now, you said that you forgot to delete it when you copied it TO your notes? so that means that you're writing in the post and then you copy YOUR post to othe notes, right? so what were those names doing there anyway? I'd understand if these were stuff you wanted to remind yourself to respond to, but then..well, as a start, your first post has it the wrong order. you first commented to Radelle, then to me, and then commie, and you didn't include anything about Mhork. so that's off the list. what else can it be? maybe your scumreads inorder? nay - you're voting ME and I'm in the middle, doesn't make sense. all that's left is that you're just pretending, want people to get the cozy feeling that you're town.

you know what, fuck that, let's set up a trap. I'll ask you what that list meant for you, and what/how you used it and let's see what you answer, and then, PROMISE, I'll post this.

This is actually a good point, shos. I'm gonna go double check back over Battousi.

In post 115, Battousai wrote:Shos- So you still fail to tell anyone why you thought I was scum in that particular post. You never had a case on me at the time. You tunnelled me and tried to provide a case, AFTER voting. Pretty simple really.

Shame on you Emp. For falling for sho's argument. Talking the most doesn't make you right. I have a perfectly logical reason for that list. I especially like the last part of shos' last post. He didn't care what my answer was. He was going to call it fake scumhunting no matter what I said (which is what I figured).

I don't like playing the, "If I was scum, I wouldn't do that...," but come on. If I wanted to appear like I had a list, I would jot down everyone's name and right something quick next to it to explain. Maybe put a few neutrals, a leaning town, and a couple leaning scums and be done with it. And it's not like I was feeling pressure to scumhunt.
"Lord Mhork and CityElectric have been prodded" if at least one of those were town, then I think I'm in good position to lay back and do nothing.

But since EMP, not shos, wants me to share what it meant, I will; assuming he still wants me to after this post.

The bolded, what do you mean by it? 'Cause to me it looks like you're calling City and I out as the scum team...

In post 121, Battousai wrote:shit, should
unvote
in case mhork is a case of inactive instead of lurking.

Finally, what do you mean by this?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

CE- "have been prodded" that whole comment that you, and mhork, don't understand. I was saying that I had no need to fake scumhunt. None. The reason being that two players are not even posting (being prodded), so it would have been much easier to just do nothing.

My unvote was because, while I think mhork hasn't been participating, it could lack of interest and becoming inactive makes that more likely and moves that from being scummy to being null.

Shos- Ya, I understand that. But I felt you really didn't give a fuck what I said because you've been tunnelling me. You even had a "this is scum posting" post ready to go before asking me to explain it.

Mhork- While I don't think there was a grand conspiracy to stagnate the game, there was stagnation. Two days and only 15 posts is too slow. And I don't mean to respond for commie, but since I agreed with him I will. Your only posts that weren't RVS were dismissing Emp's L-1 vote. It had evolved past that at that point, and you didn't comment on it or bring up anything new. By not commenting on Emp's case evolution and dismissing the beginning it appeared like (and still does) you were dismissing most of the game and not scumhunting.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

How on earth was I tunneling you. I literally posted references to you like, 2 times by then the entire game. so yes, in your pov that's an amount that is equal to half of your posts the entire game, but that does not mean I'm tunneling you.

battousai
empking
lord mhork

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

oh just ignore that list.

-______-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by shos »

note: empking and lord mhork are there since they are the first ones to jump in memory, this list doesn't really mean anything, it's just there to show you my point.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Well, tunneling is probably not the right word, but you don't care what I say. You've already made up your mind on me when I voted you. "Emp + Batt scumteam ftl" to your draft post where you say asking me to explain something is a trap because you already have it as fake scumhunting. A trap is getting someone to post a contradiction or to get them to say something scummy (scum trap), not to get them to honestly answer a question you have. You had it in your mind I was scum and didn't give a fuck what I was going to say. If that's not tunneling, that's just bad scumhunting.

And your list- I don't give a flying fuck. If you want to explain it later, so be it, if not then I don't care.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 am

Post by shos »

Lol I have no list...

My trap was to get you to explain FIRST. So that you may post "scum reads on order" or anything wrong so that I can post and show you are lying. But you refused twice so I just posted it.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Battousai »

So, if I said these are a list of scum in no particular order...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Damn grammar!
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Shamrock »

Vote Count 1.6

Battousai (2) - shos, Empking
Lord Mhork (1) - CommieX
CityElectric (1) - Lord Mhork
CommieX (1) - Radelle

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is at noon EST on Nov. 9 (that's
(expired on 2012-11-09 12:00:00)
from when you loaded this page).

In post 121, Battousai wrote:shit, should
unvote
in case mhork is a case of inactive instead of lurking.

I have counted this unvote, but in the future, please try to put votes/unvotes on separate lines to ensure that I do not miss them.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Empking »

In post 136, Battousai wrote:So, if I said these are a list of scum in no particular order...

Then you might have gotten away with it. Yes.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Battousai »

No, he would have said nah huh, ur fake scumhunting!

Btw, I have been scumhunting, but the fact he is focusing on me for somehow not scumhunting is because he already made up his mind about my guilt long before I made a mistake. Mistakes are fucking null, especially when there is no fucking benefit to pretending to make a mistake.

I mean come on... I list 4 people, then refuse to say why... why would I do that as scum? I don't get why you can't see this, emp. At least with shos I can dismiss it as it might be coming from scum, but I got a pretty solid town read on you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Empking »

In post 140, Battousai wrote:I mean come on... I list 4 people, then refuse to say why... why would I do that as scum?

To make it seem like you're doing secret embaressed scumhunting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 139, Empking wrote:
In post 136, Battousai wrote:So, if I said these are a list of scum in no particular order...

this.

but what you did do is, actively refuse to say waht that list is. what motive do town have to hide their scumreads? don't drop on me like I'm tunneling with no reason. I'm not dumb, and you don't act like town at all.
Empking wrote:
In post 140, Battousai wrote:I mean come on... I list 4 people, then refuse to say why... why would I do that as scum?

To make it look like you're doing some side scumhunting, like you are collecting evidence, etc etc. as town, you would have absolutely no reason to keep it secret from everyone.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Battousai »

You keep harping on about trying to look like I'm scumhunting... news flash! I have been. I wouldn't need help looking like it. I've commented on almost everything, so you can get my stands and what not. I'm not sitting back and doing nothing. In fact, I just did an ISO of myself. While removing any mention of my list, I came up with everything I've said and who I feel is scummy from a thirdparty POV.

• Found shos scummy
    I disagreed with Emp's theory of stagnation conspiracy
    Found Radelle's Emp vote suspicious
    Tried to understand Commie's case on mhork
    Agreed with aspect's of Commie's case, and found mhork scummy
    Expanded a bit on mhork, that he's still hasn't done anything
    Kept pointing out that shos posted a case on me that consisted of 3 post ISO, while never expanded on it/104 shos said to ignore it as he just posted to get an answer to his question.

Overall, scumreads are mhork and shos.

Now, go and do some ISO on anyone with less posts than me. See if you can figure out their reads and where they stood on major points of the game. I'd bet the farm that a couple will have less (for a fact, mhork and most likely CE), maybe commie too. Personally, I think the fact that I voted you early, you've thought I was scum and never let go of that; didn't even try to evolve your read.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by shos »

hmm.
well now that I look at all the ISOs, I may have been kinda confirmation biased. But I really don't see your point(or any point at all except for lurking) agsint Mhork. can you explain to me that read again? he's lurked until his latest post, in which he posted his opinions and relevant questions. so yes, not full reads on weveryone, but that's nothing to be voted about imo. not yet.

Electric-emp conversation in 25-28 looks stupid. 'why me and not mhork?' 'you were most recent'. that's good enough with an additional town read?? electric looks bad there. buddybuddybuddying.
Her reads are also very middlish. only slight tells; null on stuff; never concrete opinoin on something, rarely votes and really quite stays off the radar. I'm liking this. sorry hun, and I knwo you like being called City, but VOTE: Electric. so you're not sure what to do, start rereading and take a stance. what do you think about the exchange that Batt and me just had?

Commie is totally null. like totally. more null than in pregame.

meh, I'm tired, will ISO radelle tomorrow.

Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Radelle »

In post 120, Battousai wrote:Well I didn't, especially when one of the 4 seemed nervous about it.

Does that make him scummier to you?

In post 124, CityElectric wrote:Thing is, I have a hard time following Batt's posts right now. That doesn't make him scum, more null than anything. But then there is another problem, my lack of scum reads... I'm reading Emp as town, Radelle gives off town vibes as well, can't follow Batt and shos, Mhork has hardly posted, and nothing of Commie has made enough impact on me to remember him.

UNVOTE:

I don't get why you unvoted here.

In post 142, shos wrote:To make it look like you're doing some side scumhunting, like you are collecting evidence, etc etc. as town, you would have absolutely no reason to keep it secret from everyone.

It's making notes. Lots of people make notes which they just don't put in the thread.
Radelle
Radelle
Townie
Radelle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Radelle »

Still getting a town vibe from Batt. I don't see a scum motivation in what he is saying so much. I like shos' evolving scum hunting.

Emp is basically making every Batt says or does look scummy which just makes him look scummier:

In post 141, Empking wrote:

In post 119, Empking wrote:
In post 118, Battousai wrote:Reason I didn't want to say anything, was mainly because I didn't want scum to know I had them down to 50/50.

I don't buy "I didn'tv want the scum to know I had two town reads" as an argument. I agree though that the three minute thing is null.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by Empking »

He asked two questions and I answered them. He made an explanation and I repudiated it. Trying to call that scummy is a stretch even for you.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 am

Post by CommieX »

Unvote.

I've done an initial read, I'll give thoughts after I'm done with class today.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 146, Radelle wrote:Still getting a town vibe from Batt. I don't see a scum motivation in what he is saying so much. I like shos' evolving scum hunting.

Emp is basically making every Batt says or does look scummy which just makes him look scummier:

In post 141, Empking wrote:

In post 119, Empking wrote:
In post 118, Battousai wrote:Reason I didn't want to say anything, was mainly because I didn't want scum to know I had them down to 50/50.

I don't buy "I didn'tv want the scum to know I had two town reads" as an argument. I agree though that the three minute thing is null.
I'm not getting why you think these would lead to a scumread on emp. he has, precisely, said what I think before I did. answered the questions I wanted to answer, in the way I wanted to answer, before I did. except for that 3 minutes thing which he fixed me into thinking this, really, no reason to himscum for this.

In post 147, Empking wrote:He asked two questions and I answered them. He made an explanation and I
repudiated
it. Trying to call that scummy is a stretch even for you.

seriously. them words. dat english. STAHP.

~~~

Commie, you gotta be more dominant in this game, otherwise in 1 day or too you're going down by PoE.

Return to “Completed Open Games”