I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Seanald »

you have terrible instincts porochaz
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yawn your opinion on your own votes interests me about as much as Hugh Jackman's little toe.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2824, Porochaz wrote:
unvote vote Seanald

Cheeky mother, aren't you?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2813, Lastsurvivor wrote:You realize that in between that in between those two posts was Cheery's lynch and Rach's death, right? AKA a major change in information that I wasn't expecting? I thought that if there were a scum in our PRs, it would be Rach, since she could hypothetically be the commuter opposite PP. Her death made MSH look extremely suspicious.

And yes of course I gave thought to the WIFOM. But I'm not going to speculate if I don't have to, since that does more harm than good. <.<

You were expecting RachMarie to be scum.... with a town wide Commuter Ability with the name of Miss Frizzle... with an ability that specifically links Miss Frizzle...

okay.

While I agree that mentioning WIFOM is generally a poor decision, it can be important if you bottle the amount of WIFOM you yourself say at any one time and let others fill in the blanks so you can analyze their opinions.

At this point in time I am looking for a specific action with regards to nightkills and the like... Amrun displayed it pretty well when she was voting me. I'll let you guys figure it out.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 290, Lastsurvivor wrote:Kmd - Not many posts, not a lot there. Null.
Lucky - Same deal. Not a lot there. Lucky, was your vote on curious legit or RVS?
Matt - Matt's town. Even if he's wasting time with PLs.
MSH - Not a lot of posts, but good stuff there. Just feels like the game's moving too fast for him (I can relate). Town.
NC - Don't feel comfortable calling him anything but null.
Peregrine - 1 post, but BW hop while implying that he's not caught up. Bad, but null.
Pmysterious - VI vibes. His wagon definitely looks scum motivated...so there's that.
Porochaz - Not much, but his PR makes me think he's town.
Projectmatt - Where has BB towntold?
Riceballtail: Why are you unsure if Amrun is town or not?
Seanald - Why would you clear someone because they're playing badly...?

Let me bring your attention to his comments on KMD, MSH, and NC. At the time of this post KMD had 2 posts, MSH had 2 posts, and NC had 3 posts, yet he came to a different conclusion for all three of these people.

He doesn't realize at this time that those three players have a similar amount of posts and while MSH has more word density for his posts (they are paragraphs instead of NC's quote's + comments and KMD's one line comments) they are all pretty similar. Why does he feel the need to give no read at all on KMD, yet a townread on MSH and specifically a null read on NC where he doesn't feel "comfortable"? Why doesn't he just use the same logic for NC as he did with KMD?

Also, why does he view Peregrine's actions as bad, but null? While he makes no comment about NC's actions and lists him as null anyway?

In post 375, Lastsurvivor wrote:Also, nice work trying to take credit for saving Pmysterious with your unvote even though no one would have voted him since we all thought he was lynched. You unvoted while we thought he was lynched...not afterwards. So you can't say that you saved him at all.

Here he is trying to discredit MattP or at least not let him have credit (*cough* this is why i was suspicious of Poro a few days ago *cough*) for something that MattP thought was town and proved that he was townie.

Post 441 is weird. I can't really understand why he said "hah! Right on the money." when Pmatt agreed with his read on GNR, yet when MSH came around and made a "case" against MattP he agrees with it easily, only really quoting his suspicion of "taking credit" as the reason to vote him. However, the best is when he qualifies his read on GNR after switching when obvious support is available, calls AI scum for no reason other than not generally being helpful enough with a debilitating PR, and then lists more nulls to add to his already big list.

*notice how Kdowns is now null instead of scum from his previous list*

In post 415, Lastsurvivor wrote:@projectmatt:
1) Geez, that's what Pmysterious meant by his post? I didn't get that at all from what he said...especially since he posted before I responded to him.
2) I didn't know what you meant, that's why I asked. I thought that had something to do with my post...I guess it didn't.
3) Your blind, illogical defensiveness of Pmysterious makes me uncomfortable.

re Nero: You have good points. NC's first post is actually quite scummy.

Where exactly did this come from? The only comment about Nero was that he was null but now he is scummy. Okay.

Pmatt's suspects going into the night were Arugula, Nero, MattP, and LS to an extent. Killing one person just for one scumread being accurate is usually poor form. Killling it for two? That is an optimal kill, especially on Night 1 so you can nip any problems in the bud.

The tone responding to Pmatt is really awkward and looks eerily similar to Amrun's "Oversoul you idiot! Why did you claim Vanilla!?" when all of you thought I was counterclaiming Nero.

In post 444, Lastsurvivor wrote:I really don't understand why Pere's scum. Can anyone explain?

But has his actions listed as bad and null? Generally you have some point of view of why someone could be construed as scummy? I find it really hard that he had no opinion, whatsoever, about Pere at this point.

Asking someone why someone is scum is a really nice way I like to look active when I am scum. It gives me things to look for to pick apart in other player's posts as well as point to jump onto a wagon if I say I agree.

In post 451, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 448, Amrun wrote:
OUTPUT: Compare his vote on kdowns with others' behavior, including mine. He is going after weak players for weak reasons.

Yeah, I see what you mean. His vote is incredibly odd if it's his only reason for voting kdowns since, as you said, others have been only going after Pmysterious/Babyblue.

@Pere: What made kdowns so special, considering what I said above?
@Amrun-bot: What do you think of MattP?

And what do we have here? A point for entry onto the Pere wagon should it gain steam plus a nice little interaction with Amrun.

In post 469, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 468, PeregrineV wrote:Try a kdowns iso and tell me how it looks to you.

Nope, sorry, I'm not doing your work for you.

Now, answer the question?

No opinion, but acting really antagonistic towards him? Look at LS's most recent post. He isn't antagonistic about Pere voting him. Just confused about his lack of reasoning.

But now he actually thinks Pere is scum.

What?

In post 506, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 498, PeregrineV wrote:Not if your voting him.
But, you did or did not notice his exclusive focus on Blue and PM?

I like you.

Anyway, yeah, I noticed. Kdowns is one of my scum reads again, but I'm voting someone who has also been exclusively focusing on PV/BB...and you. What do you think of MattP?

In post 517, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Jal: Who's worst? MattP or Seanald?

Both of these posts are filler comments designed to look like activity.

In post 614, Lastsurvivor wrote:I know there are pros for keeping things secret, so not going to vote RBT for not revealing the reasoning for her vote.

Oversoul not posting is making me feel useless, but I don't wanna move my vote in case he's pulling some sort of gambit to get us off his wagon. I dunno. <_<

@curiouskarmadog: Can you make some sort of case on Seanald? I really don't think he's scummy, and don't see much in your ISO (nor his ISO) to convince me.

In post 618, Lastsurvivor wrote:Can we NOT role spec?

Really interesting because LS is basically coasting now that I have replaced in and have been inactive. He defends RBT here for keeping her reason secret but was attacking her earlier for thinking that Amrun is potentially suspicious. This could possibly be LS thinking she had information dealing with the vote.

The role spec comment is particularly interesting given that he is a Vanilla Townie and looks like the type of Knight in Shining Armor move that I would expect a scum to make.

In post 864, Lastsurvivor wrote:#851 = gud reasoning why iDany's scum.

In post 851, iDanyboy wrote:Why don't you explain why I'm not pro town you have not made a case for me either.

iDany's just defending against what he thinks he can defend against. He completely ignored my case for example. Why complain that players aren't making cases against him, if there are perfectly good cases he's not responding to?

I literally do not even know when the iDany suspicion started in LS's iso. That is a bad thing.

In post 1112, Lastsurvivor wrote:VOTE: GNR

Oh my god #1076 is so bad. Seanald never said that only scum lurk and all that other crap. Strawman strawman strawman.

@Nero: It was Mastin's mini normal which ended in April, (it got eaten in the crash so a lot of it is lost). I thought it ended much earlier than that though, but it actually wasn't that long ago.

Paid Pyro wrote:Oversoul, some of your comments towards Amrun I pick up the hint you are crumbling her name/character back to her. Amrun is he on to something?

Why would you ask this...

Again with the Knight in Shining Armor complex. He goes after something that is perceived as scummy but Paid Pyro was really just acting ignorantly (in a godo kind of way)

Funny how LS forgets that in that game I was basically confirmed town for my predecessor's play of claiming miller and two cops claiming

In post 1347, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 1342, Jal wrote:KMD is a big fat town read in my books, and he'd be town in that situation too. Scum KMD isn't likely to link himself so closely to his partner.

[citation needed]

It was more OS's comment that looked suspicious to me, but hey.

Also, ah...that GNR wagon popped up awfully fast. And the fact that some of the wagoneers motivations boils down to "I don't want to see OS lynched" (definitely looking at you kmd) makes me very uncomfortable.

This logic is interesting because he applies the same logic to MSH and Jal later in the game, but it is okay.

In post 1532, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 1530, curiouskarmadog wrote:why wait to answer this question? You actually didnt answer any of my questions. If nero flips scum, WHO NEEDS TO DIE? I see you have posted a bunch after this, lets hope you answer this. what if Nero and OS are both town, "who needs to die"? EDIT: you post more but didn’t answer my questions…please do so now.

If Nero flips scum, “who needs to die”?
Why even make a statement like that? What is the point? Why ignore the possibly of Nero being scum when declaring who needs to die?

When I said "sooner or later" I meant...like...the day after that. Aka, today. Aka, now.

However, I'm not going to answer your question exactly, since I'm not as confident about neither Nero nor OS's scumbuddies as I am about their alignments not being the same. I will tell you who would be most scummy if Nero flipped scum. So, feel free to rage at me, but hopefully you'll find my answer satisfactory.

For simplicity's sake, let's look at the OS wagon.

Oversoul (5) Nero Cain, Porchaz, MichalSableheart, VisceraEyes, Amrun

Porochaz hasn't really mentioned Nero at all, but hasn't justified his OS vote well (yesterday he had an excuse I guess).
MSH is being genuine I think.
VE...ah...nothing really from him. Nothing about Nero, nothing justifying his vote.
Amrun's been pushing OS hard and defending Nero. See this post.

So, in order of most likely to be Nero's partner to least: Amrun/VE/Poro/MSH

Paid Pyro is an interesting one in the fact that he's standing on the sidelines in this whole fiasco and actively defending both of them and otherwise not producing much content. I think he's scum either way, personally.
Monday is not on either wagon, however he seems to want a Nero lynch as well as a RBT lynch so it's not likely.

CKD, there's another side of this scenario that you're hilariously not considering. How about you delve into that one, since I delved into this one for you? ;)

I am going out of town right now but I want everyone to look at this post and then look at his subsequent posts where he lists his suspicions and his votes. He doesn't act on this Amrun suspicion until very late in the cycle which is highly suspicious given he listed her as NC's most likely scum buddy.

Also, look at LS sucking up to me when I asked Sword if he was town and LS immediately jumped the gun to make him answer.

I'm not moving my vote.

Seanald is not scum because there is no way that MSH would investigate him. THat is exactly why he would say he investigated him. It buys him time for a claim + after MSH is eventually flipped it would incriminate Seanald. It was a good move by MSH's part. That was not a plan for Seanald to claim Vanilla as I said, and justifiied, when I claimed vanilla as Oversoul v1.

They likely used N3 to investigate someone else probably another PR as evidenced by the first two investigations.

Poro get your vote on LS and stop being useless.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

In post 2816, Jal wrote:@Sword: Yeah, I guess that does... make sense. This is my first game that someone has had a commuter or similar ability - it just wasn't my first or second thought.

See Jal, this is the kind of thing that bothers me about you..little things like this..you even said in thread that day (before I made mention of the blackout ability) that you thought Rach had something to do with it by protecting all of us. So to say that you didn’t think of it seems off..
And then it looks like you caught yourself by following up with:
In post 2817, Jal wrote:Well, maybe my second thought.

Also, why are you and Seanald even entertaining this:
In post 2823, Jal wrote:Oh, I've definitely thought about it since some of the actions in this game don't make sense from a scum point of view at the very least (GNR's poisoning, killing RBT). It also would explain the roundabout town reads. I can't find a third that would match this though.

First of all, the Mod verified in thread 100% that the GNR poisoning was LYNCH flavor:
In post 2496, PinkyandtheBrain wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
Mod, is poisoned with beer the same thing as being lynched?
Was GNR killed before he was lynched?

It's just flavor of the lynch.

Also, we’ve only seen evidence of 1 kill each night, (barring PM’s vigs). I highly doubt that scum would have alternate killing nights with a 3rd party survivor/SK.

Ok..going to read Oversouls case on LS..
And then I’ll do my dreaded (headache-filled) Seanald review…
I’ll admit , I’m a bit biased about him already (Oversoul’s auto-scum claim be damned)
And unless I don’t see anything eye-opening in OS’s case on LS, I’ll most likely be voting for Jal or Seanald today…

Also,
@MOD:
I’ll be V/LA for the weekend starting later today.
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Uh, is there anything specific you'd like me to respond to OS? Because I'm not going into a PbP* thing with you since most of that case is a lot of unsubstantial things put together.

What's the main point of your suspicion? Your case looks like a bunch of little tiny things that really don't make me scum if you were to look at them individually. Which of those points would you put forward as "this is why LS is scum"?

*I probably will later once I have more time
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2830, sword_of_omens wrote:See Jal, this is the kind of thing that bothers me about you..little things like this..you even said in thread that day (before I made mention of the blackout ability) that you thought Rach had something to do with it by protecting all of us. So to say that you didn’t think of it seems off..
And then it looks like you caught yourself by following up with:

What the hell are you even talking about? I had
just said
this has been my first game that someone has had a commuter or similar ability. How does that seem off? Before Rach announced her role, I believe I thought that she was some sort of mass doctor role which I had seen in some other game I think on this site. It's not like I have some stupid ass role which would make it clear what happened. Me coming back into the thread shortly afterwards and saying "maybe my second thought" was because I remembered I was in some PYP game where the role was a possibility, but no one had taken it, so I probably at least was
aware
of the possibility.

I really don't care about these little baseless suspicions and comments you've been making towards me starting yesterday. I thought we had definitely gotten scum yesterday no matter what MSH flipped? Call the fucking police - probably so did most people, except for you apparently. I don't even why you're having an attitude about Seanald and I talking about the possibility of thirds. If you don't think there is one? Fine - say so. Why the hell do you have a problem with discussing it anyway? Shove off.

Do your Seanald case. Vote for either of us, I don't care. We're in this stupid back and forth with each other calling practically everyone a town read, and everyone thinks they're right. I just don't care anymore. Someone has to be lynched to just end this. If no one will hammer Pere, then I will hammer LS if a Seanald lynch gains no momentum either.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Seanald »

^ too emotional does not help reads of you
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 2831, Lastsurvivor wrote:Uh, is there anything specific you'd like me to respond to OS? Because I'm not going into a PbP* thing with you since most of that case is a lot of unsubstantial things put together.

What's the main point of your suspicion? Your case looks like a bunch of little tiny things that really don't make me scum if you were to look at them individually. Which of those points would you put forward as "this is why LS is scum"?

*I probably will later once I have more time

Letting you know just because you posted this that if you don't reply to it in the next few days I will hammer.

I hate posts like these.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Jal »

Seanald, I really don't care what you think.

Nero similarly picked up on these weirdly stupid things about me and it's all bullcrap.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Jal wrote:What the hell are you even talking about? I had just said this has been my first game that someone has had a commuter or similar ability. How does that seem off? Before Rach announced her role, I believe I thought that she was some sort of mass doctor role which I had seen in some other game I think on this site. It's not like I have some stupid ass role which would make it clear what happened. Me coming back into the thread shortly afterwards and saying "maybe my second thought" was because I remembered I was in some PYP game where the role was a possibility, but no one had taken it, so I probably at least was aware of the possibility.

What i was saying is that based on your post right after the mass commuter night about Rach, it looked like you were aware of what happened. Your post today seemed to contradict that. Which you might have realized, and then ammended. Go back and read your posts..what am i supposed to think when you say it's your first game and you wouldn't know of it, and then follow up with a "maybe my second thought" post without an explanation.
like i said, you original post from the opening day made me think you were aware of it.

In post 2832, Jal wrote:If you don't think there is one? Fine - say so. Why the hell do you have a problem with discussing it anyway? Shove off.

ok...
i don't think there is a 3rd party.
Happy?
the point i was making, Jal, was that you were bringing up something (Peter's poisoning) that was ALREADY CLARIFIED IN THREAD by the MOD. This just adds confusion to the day. There shows no evidence of a third party at all. So why try and start it up now?
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2834, Porochaz wrote:Letting you know just because you posted this that if you don't reply to it in the next few days I will hammer.

I hate posts like these.

If you insist!

re 290: I'm not sure how my response to the nulls is substantial at all. They all had low post count in common, yes, but the tone of their early posts were very different. NC's posts came off as sinister (his question to pmatt in his first post e.g). Kmd asked a lot of questions, but there wasn't a lot of content. MSH had a low post count, but he was actually analyzing things and whatnot. hence why I called him town. I don't see the point you're making. Also, PV's "bad but null" because he only posted one post but it was bad. I'm not going to call someone scum just off of one post.
re 375: Not getting it here. How did that make MattP town? It didn't, for the reasons I said in the post you quoted.
re 441: I assume you mean 410...anyway. I just don't see the point here at all. I wasn't saying "hah, right on the money" about GNR. I was saying it about Pmysterious...which is why I asked a bunch of questions about Pmysterious afterwards. <_< Also, yes, I criticized AI, why does that make me scum?
re 469: Yeah, sorry, not getting what you're saying here either. How does me being antagonistic towards Pere about him asking me to look at kdown's iso connect to him voting me?
re 614, 618: Again, don't see how the post you quoted somehow connects to me coasting. Also, don't get the connection with RBT. I asked RBT that question because she went from RVSing her to seriously voting her (see #74, #88) and I wanted to know why. The role specing point is circumstantial, but most mafia cases are so meh.
re 1112: Yeah I forgot your role. I don't see how that's relevant because it still proves that your tone was different. O_o (PEDIT: Unless you're saying that because you were conftown you didn't have to defend yourself at all? That makes sense.)
re 1347: Which part of that post are you referring to there? Dunno what you're talking about.
re 1532: I dunno. Despite that list, I wasn't confident in anyone on that list being scum. I was much more confident in Pere being scum, and Amrun was pushing Pere, so she seemed more townie to me.

I realize I skipped things so if anyone wants to see a response to those feel free. I thought they were just unsubstantial points, but I might have missed something or whatever.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Seanald »

couldnt you have made that any less of a jumble fuck
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hey Seanald!

In post 2813, Lastsurvivor wrote:Seanald if there's nothing scummy in my ISO then why are you voting me...
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Seanald »

i dont remember saying there is nothing scummy in your ISO.

the fact you weren't on 2 of the scums lynches and hopped on the other 1 at the end is a damn good reason to vote you. I havn't moved my vote because I still don't mind you dieing. Waiting for more from Oversoul and Sword really.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2806, Seanald wrote:And I will agree LS ISO doesn't indicate much except for his votes.

Also I was the first one to vote NC, not "on the end." But you are correct that I wasn't on the other two, although I declared intent. Unfortunately people have been hammer happy.

With MSH, I said I would hammer and was told by OS to wait two days (when I first looked at the game day, he was already at L-2 with no claims, so I didn't want to put him at L-1). In the time I was gone, someone hammered MSH.

With Amrun, I didn't really think she was scum until she pulled a scum read on me out of her ass. By that time she was L-1, so again I said I'd hammer but someone hammered before me.

So meh. If you do a VCA then yes I'm not on either of them, but I meant to be.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Will someone do fucking something like hammer either Pere or LS?

The fact that LS hasn't been hammered reinforces my suspicions of him. :/
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Seanald »

someone make a fuckin decision
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2842, Oversoul wrote:The fact that LS hasn't been hammered reinforces my suspicions of him. :/

You're really grasping for straws.

I'm guessing it's going to be me, since everyone has become lethargic and I'm now the only one within hammer range. So I'll just say lynch Pere then Seanald (or the other way around if you want). I don't understand the Jal hate, but don't lynch her. As I've said previously, her interactions with the scum team pretty much exonerate her from being scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I've explained countless times why I think those two are not scum. And it's just PoE at this point.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Seanald »

Thanks for the added wifom LS wtf
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Seanald »

lol I am Merlin, from King Arthur and the Knights of Justice. I am a name cop.

was reading michales ISO, i thought his original claim was funny now in hindesight, that claim makes no fuckin sense in terms of flavor.
PinkyandtheBrain
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by PinkyandtheBrain »

vote count:

LastSurvivor (4) seanald, Oversoul, Oversoul, PeregrineV
Peregrine (3) last survivor, Lowman, Jal
seanald (1) Porochaz