BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:53 am

Post by BT »

Hmm~

First thing to catch my eye is Robocopter87 inquiring about Titan's role speculation. Good example (#93). Titan's spec was out there and was a likely derailer so there's mostly scum motivation for digging in (instead of, uh, leaving it be).

Don't like combEnigma's #198. Jump on the Nacho/Phil mini-consensus doesn't seem geniune. Same can be said for the comment on Nik. Easy post to make as scum. Next post at #217 doesn't make me feel any better about the guy.

Speaking of Nikanor, he's town. Maybe Epic too, less sure on that one though but it's strong enough to mention.

Actually Nachomamma's followup (#218) is awkward. Sounds like he'd be talking to a townread but there's no indication of that.

Next up is Phillammon's #230. No comment on why the u-turn was odd (or a u-turn at all), instead there's a comment on wagon placement (and wagon placement means nothing unless the behavior justifies something being off).

Already have too much stuff I don't like. <_< Surely sorting this shit out will be easy.

Gonna split this so people bother to read my posts. Just finished reading page 10. I'll vote when I'm done.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Goon
Pandorica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:55 am

Post by Pandorica »

Whining about people posting single line posts isn't going to stop them posting it.

I'd prefer twenty pages of one line posts to a single page of wall posts. They're infinitely more annoying. Why take a hundred words to say something when one sentence will do just fine.

-Nexus
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 557, ζ wrote:Phillammon's reads are useless, and he is probably scum.

Primarily off the back of this post, I'd like to see the "Let's see you do better" clause. Before criticising mine, make your own reads clear. What your saying here is ambiguous at best and just a flat out insult at worst. If we have a comparison, we can argue over the specific people you disagree with me about. This is not entirely pointed at zeta, to be clear, this is at EVERYONE. In fact, if we can have a fair few people being at least open with their thought processes, this a good thing too.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Epic »

Phillammon is town and everyone should vote the Rubik's cube instead.
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Wow, didn't thinnk there would be this many pages...

Anyway, from what I read, DeasVail really sticks out to me. The quick vote hop without explanation seems bad

Vote:DeasVail
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Porfervor »

Maybe we'll stop posting in one liners when there is more to this game than idle commenting. Hi. I would like to clarify that I haven't posted once this entire game and Zen is the one who has been treating this game like Forum62. I dont mind his posting but a lot of it is very useless and on top of it giving us a bad time. Please ignore him until further notice, he doesn't care for d1 and likes talking out of his ass in order to garner reactions. It's a strategy I don't advise but we have different ways of approaching the game; we come to the same conclusions however.You guys can call this head soup. A lot of things that zen has stayed on topic about I honestly agree with. i dont like Deas and the other useless posters in this game, and I would love to see them get a bullet, but I think there are more important avenues of discussion.

I want everyone to tell me their thought process towards this game and how they feel about players like vifam. Is heb town because he's active or do you find incentive for other reasons? This question is rhetorical and I'm only looking for a response. Apologies for errors in this post, I made it on my phone on the bus. I felt the need to clear the air about some things. More when im on a computer.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Porfervor »

Unvote while I'm at it. Don't have parathensees on this damn phone. Going to reread a couple of things. I don't think Phillamon is an avenue worth pushing right now ftr. I want to unvote deas because he's already indifferent about it and the vote is meaningless. I liked Zen's earlier vote on Q and I think if there is someone who comes off as fake or forced; it would be him. Someone tell me why they believe phillamon is different from any other players and why his read list is so damning. I've seen both town and scum make those shitty lists, but I want basis behind it.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:47 am

Post by quadz08 »

Votecount 1.3

combinatorialEnigma (4): Epic, Noir, BroodKingEXE, Cheery Dog
Paschendale (4): Zeta, Sunshine and Rainbows, AurorusVox, Titan
DeasVail (4): Alsark, Vifam, Porfervor, Guy_Named_Riggs
Noir (3): Nachomamma8, combinatorialEnigma, Paschendale
Cheery Dog (2): Pandorica, DeasVail
Robocopter87 (1): torgonitoh
Pandorica (1): malpascp
Vifam (1): xtopherusD
AurorusVox (1): Nikanor
numberQ (0):
Phillammon (0):
Alsark (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
Titan (0):
xtopherusD
Alduskkel
Epic
malpascp
Sunshine and Rainbows
buldermar
torgonitoh
ActionDan
SoraAdvent
GaryOak
Porfervor
BroodKingEXE
Zeta
Guy_Named_Riggs
Nikanor
BT

Not Voting (9): numberQ, Robocopter87, Alduskkel, buldermar, ActionDan, SoraAdvent, GaryOak, BT, Phillammon

Buldermar is V/LA through 11/3.

Deadline is on November 21st.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Titan »

In post 573, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:Re: Titan, post 542, this is Arthur speaking isn't it? I can tell because I disagree with everything you're saying. Please stop taking whiffs at decent people. And explain why Deasvail would be 'high but not scum'. To the other Titan, I don't see how Phil's reads can be parroted at this point because no one else has posted reads. Please post more because it makes me happy.

Bias detected, hm? Those were both my posts. Sí. Might as well answer los dos. Deas reads as doing the stupid/trolling/having fun/bored thing that some townies do sometimes, and it doesn’t really read as scum.

The thing to the “other Titan” (apparently I’m Two-face?)- Sí no one has posted
listed
reads, but they more or less already expressed opinions about others etc hm. You don’t need to be parroting other lists or anything, but just grouping people’s opinions into one large post, slapping the words “town” “maybe not town” and “idk” on them and calling them isoed reads. Now can someone’s reads be similar to others’? Por supuesto. But Phill’s reads read too much as artificial and contrived, hm. Quiero decir, can he be telling the truth when he says he didn’t really try to parrot? Cierto. In fact I don’t believe he went in with the intention of just parroting people’s reads. That’s stupid. But the reads just feel awkward, out of place, and just looks like it’s attempting to establish him as having reads and contributing so no one can accuse him of being wishy wash. También, fun fact: I said his
scum-reads
were parroting, in which I meant that he pretty much took the people that were being most suspected or the low hanging fruits, slapped a person or two on there to make it seem original, and gave vague statements about each one to make it look like he had reasons for his ‘suspicions’.

It’s pretty lucky for you I don’t like using grammer (LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!!), otherwise you’d go crazy with trying to figure out who’s me and who’s Tammy ;) (maybe no really b/c I’d say dumb shit either way?)

Also I’ll post more (not really) if it makes you happy Image
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 560, torgonitoh wrote:party cat say, read the suprised batmans

i read the suprised batmans

he makes many post, many words, all are empty! like hotel of many bugs. no talk about bad mans, who is bad mans? if not kno the bad mans, but no find the bad mans?

sunman still maybe bad mans, no posts, this man also bad mans, does post

VOTE: VOTE: robocop

No. There is no way on earth that I'm going to have an honest mafia discussion with you. If you want my reads, if you want me to be seriously helpful, then you'll have to make a proper post.

The whole self given post restriction is stupid and unhelpful enough. The fact that people have ask you about who you're talking about is absurd.

You aren't scum for this though. I see a layer of quality in your posts. If you would just not intentionally act like a retard we could rule universes together but nooooo
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Noir
Noir
Townie
Noir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Noir »

nikanor's focus sucks and so does faranexus's
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:38 am

Post by BT »

Part 2, Get on the Floor

Robocopter gets some more scum points for #274 and the posts after that (up to #295).

xtoph's posts in the #270 range rub me the wrong way. In particular #275. The aggression in that last part doesn't read town.

I like Alsark for #279 and agree with Epic's #300 on xtoph.

Would hang Robocopter for the things I pointed out and stuff showcased in #361.

Why are people treating Noir as a hydra? Or am I imagining things?

Gonna have to ask Pandorica how sure he is on the "Robo wouldn't have the balls" claim @ #396.

Read up to end of page 17.
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Epic »

Yeah, the way Nikanor reversed his stance on Vifam sucks.
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Epic »

Also, Porfervor, you should be happy your other head is posting. He's already got me townreading your slot.
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Epic »

In post 579, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Wow, didn't thinnk there would be this many pages...

Anyway, from what I read, DeasVail really sticks out to me. The quick vote hop without explanation seems bad

Vote:DeasVail

scum post
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 am

Post by BT »

Didn't mention it earlier but add Sunshine to the town list.

These last 7 pages were so uninteresting I have nothing to talk about.

People I might be interested in voting: Cubix, Pasch, DeasVail, Cheery Dog, Robocopter, Q, xtoph. Going to have to read again to see what to do with this list.

A wagon on Riggs is fine too. Something tells me I'm going to agree with Epic for most of the game. (both heads)
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:44 am

Post by BT »

Read Cubix's ISO first because herp first on the list

... <_<

VOTE: combinatorialEnigma

Why did I type that entire thing

Slight chance I'll prefer a different lynch after I'm actually done reading those folks but damn. Main thing that made this read jump in priority is the whole backing off from Nacho.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Titan »

In post 591, BT wrote:Slight chance I'll prefer a different lynch after I'm actually done reading those folks but damn. Main thing that made this read jump in priority is the whole backing off from Nacho.

Oh dear, seriously? I am not understanding the suspicion of the retraction on Nacho. It reads as completely honest and genuine. Maybe some people are not just looking for wallwars and are looking to get opinion on people? If anything, Rubik's retraction makes him more town. This just looks like mindless sheeping that isn't going to help the town at all.

Let me ask you, in your own words, why do you suspect the back off of Nacho?
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Epic »

Titan, your other head already gave up the ghost for you guys.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

Concisely, Vifam is town because he's both active and causing content to happen. Evven if it's also in the form of one liners that I hate. (I'm aware it's futile to ask but a girl can dream)

In post 583, Titan wrote:
Bias detected, hm? Those were both my posts. Sí. Might as well answer los dos. Deas reads as doing the stupid/trolling/having fun/bored thing that some townies do sometimes, and it doesn’t really read as scum.

Nope, gonna assume everything you say that I like is Tammy even if it's lacking any sense of spacing or grammar. Deas doesn't do trolling in my experience. He's more like a curious cat. Being kind of bleh is weird to me. He's also a cowardly scum.

As for the reads thing, I know what you mean, but people have expressed alot of different opinions on people, I don't think there are many people who generally -agree- on something yet. As far as I saw his reads came with the why he got there, which is more important for a list really. I can understand what you mean about the scum reads, I just disagree in general I guess.

BT wrote:People I might be interested in voting: Cubix, Pasch, DeasVail, Cheery Dog, Robocopter, Q, xtoph.

This is a p good list other then the cubix and robo but I think this is more literally doing what Titan is accusing Phil of.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Titan »

Okay let’s see:

Town so far/ Leaning slightly town (the latter ones are mostly the leaning ones)
: torgonitoh, Alsark, Epic, Nikanor, Vifam, Noir, Porfervor, combinatorialEnigma, Paschendale, Sunshine and Rainbows, DeasVail, ζ

Null
: numberQ, BT, Guy_Named_Riggs, BroodKingEXE, buldermar, GaryOak, Action Dan, Alduskkel, Nachomamma8, xtopherusD, SoraAdvent, Cheery Dog

Leaning scum
: Robocopter87, Pandorica, Phillammon, AurorusVox, malpascp

Notes:

xtoph is actually hovering somewhere between the last and the second to last list.

Nacho is hovering between the second and third list.

Pasch is mostly gut.

I know for a fact I can’t read Shadoweh. Like at all. So will get a better read on the slot as the other head posts more.

I need to look at Ald for a better placement (he might rise higher a bit).

If faranex ever flips scum malp is dying a gruesome death for his 444.

AV is just bleh to read but he’s reading as slightly scummy. I’ll mostly trust other’ read on him though.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 593, Epic wrote:Titan, your other head already gave up the ghost for you guys.

?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 595, Titan wrote:Nacho is hovering between the second and third list.

I just realized I no longer have 4 lists as I combined the first and second so change this to Nacho is hovering between the first and second list.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Titan »

In post 597, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 595, Titan wrote:Nacho is hovering between the second and third list.

I just realized I no longer have 4 lists as I combined the first and second so change this to Nacho is hovering between the first and second list.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:22 am

Post by BT »

In post 592, Titan wrote:
In post 591, BT wrote:Slight chance I'll prefer a different lynch after I'm actually done reading those folks but damn. Main thing that made this read jump in priority is the whole backing off from Nacho.

Oh dear, seriously? I am not understanding the suspicion of the retraction on Nacho. It reads as completely honest and genuine. Maybe some people are not just looking for wallwars and are looking to get opinion on people? If anything, Rubik's retraction makes him more town. This just looks like mindless sheeping that isn't going to help the town at all.

Let me ask you, in your own words, why do you suspect the back off of Nacho?

At first it looked like Nacho gave him an opportunity to get rid of a risky FoS and he gladly took it.

...But on second glance it's not as decisive as I thought it was. Fair enough. I'm actually pretty sure I want my vote elsewhere right now so back to reading I go.
In post 594, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
This is a p good list other then the cubix and robo but I think this is more literally doing what Titan is accusing Phil of.
Admittedly it's because none of my reads are rock solid (except for the cubix read I *thought* I had) and most of the lynches on bad nonexistent folks are appealing anyway. (most of the people that magically appeared on that list are those kind of people)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”