Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Darthe »

I intend to synthesize those quotes and add more soon. For now I will say this; since we only have one mafia member left their ability to manipulate the situation is effectively diminished by a shit load. With this in mind it is easy to compare the known mafia's plays with any remaining individual and the town has a good margin for error though that is hopefully unnecessary. With this in mind, I am going to keep combing through this thread and analyzing each of us (myself included, I will bring up both good and bad points) to give the town the best info.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Rob14 »

^Agreed, which is kind of why I asked for no hammer. This day should last a week, minimum. Hopefully Lyman stops dodging prods or contributes, because seriously, I absolutely hate that he has taken up space in this game for so long.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1475, Darthe wrote:(myself included, I will bring up both good and bad points)

It's this type of shit that keeps you in my top 2 for lynch candidates. Scum is in {Darthe, mal}.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Darthe »

What is it about that that bothers you guys around here? Most people would see not including yourself as slanted because it ignores the influence of your role where I play most of my games. Also, is their any particular way that you all manage to do ISO's besides a multiquote?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Darthe, The part about you attempting to self-incriminate... that is what bothers me. Sure, you might think it would be slanted, but its still going to be slanted when you try to third-person yourself.

Multi-quote is fine, just put it in a spoiler for those who care to read the quotes.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 607, malpascp wrote:Yeah man, thanks to him, this is going to be my first scum loss... I mean, hell no, I'm town. -.-

Pingy joke.

In post 754, malpascp wrote:Fuuuuuuck. Too many claims. We need to hear the full thing from Tazaro. As far as I can see, all this JoaT claims are way too convenient, scum could easily do this gambit. Also, finding who killed zabriel is top priority. We have 2 claimed vig-shots, I guess there are no more town NK roles. It would be nice if Taz just cut the crap and told us everything. And that applies to everyone. Screw mafia having information, they are going to have it anyway, and if we get the SK (pretty sure there is one by now), then I doubt we won't win this game.
Will have limited access until Wednesday.

Translation of this post: More than 1 miller? Natural. More than 1 JoaT? GAMBIT! Oh, and Zab killer needs to reveal! And also, there is almost certainly an SK but if there isn't this fear mongering should at least take some time to get through.

In post 822, malpascp wrote:Well that was pretty fucked up Taz. First thing I thought was : scumteam Taz and Darthe. After this shit, none of you will ever be lynched. Like ever ever. I guess it would be really bold to do a gambit like this, but hey this game is turning really screwed up too. For now I don't have a single reason to vote either Taz or Darthe. BC is also out of the equation as far as I'm concerned, I still think my logic makes sense.

P-EDIT: hm that makes sense too. Darthe should have thought immediatly that Taz was conf-scum to him, why not voting? This enforces my gambit theory. Hooray.

Guys, can someone make some kind of list of the claims that have been made or something? I think it would be helpful, and also I don't even remember half of them anymore, brain too full of Chemistry.

Just gonna leave this one here for you all to read.

In post 828, malpascp wrote:Ok then, Taz is actually definitively confirmed town? 100%? No godfathers and other shit? Even considering that this game has fucking millers? hum sounds about right

In post 941, malpascp wrote:
In post 936, roflcopter wrote:
In post 933, TheReverend wrote:DC lynch BC lynch, whatever. I'm stoned.

me too!

Guilty over here lulz.

Finally this shitty day is over,
I just want to see night actions flying around and people droping dead, bam-bam.
And I'm aware that I'm pretty much screwed if BC is scum, but he isn't. Kill scum tonight you bastards. For my mental sanity.

Want to see people dead, day that first town is gonna die is a "shitty day", BC definitely isn't scum.

In post 1115, malpascp wrote:I don't care. I'm a miller. Even without Rob's result, I'd be quite likely lynched today. I'm not scum, not a vig, I don't have a gun. I'm a fucking miller and I wish I could be proud of it.

You all better un-bookmark this topic when this game is over, because post-game thoughts by the miller guy over here... are not going to be nice.

Go and lynch scumbags. I fucking dare you.

Now that my caffeine (plus something else) high is calming down, I'm going to sleep. Hoping not to wake up dead.

P-Edit: I shouldn't care anymore, but only
fake-claiming scum could be enjoying this.
Or maybe healthy people that like to play Mafia. Dunno, find it out by yourselves.

Probably the most town post he makes this game until the bolded.

In post 1132, malpascp wrote:Once again, town doesn't lie. Not placing a vote until tomorrow, too lazy to make tags.

P-Edit: scumteam rofl, AP and Shooty. Thank me later.

No AP, you can't lynch your buddy. I mean, you should, but bla bla bla WIFOM bla bla bla I have a gun and so on.

Does anyone think rofl, AP, and shotgun are mafia (were mafia in the instance of the dead guy)? AP and rofl have semi-WIFOMed themselves but each is pretty clear at this point.

In post 1174, malpascp wrote:AP. You are pretty much screwed. Don't do that gambit. Just die. Please.

P-Edit: @rofl: didn't read lol
stuff AP quoted from rofl is correct IMO, Rob is town.

Yes this is a Pre-Edit again: AP is scum. I'm placing my vote now. Rob is town, rofl could be hard bussing but dunno.

Vote: AngryPidgeon

So anyways I found this interesting. Everyone already knows Rob is town, but nice of him to remind us that he agrees with us. And this is around the time that Malp's activity drops off.

Malp, how do you feel about these people now?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Darthe »

Well fuck. Totally don't know how to work this place yet.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You want the [*spoiler=][/*spoiler] tags

(that one is now even more annoying to read that just the quotes themselves)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1478, Darthe wrote:What is it about that that bothers you guys around here? Most people would see not including yourself as slanted because it ignores the influence of your role where I play most of my games. Also, is their any particular way that you all manage to do ISO's besides a multiquote?

If you're town, then it is not a good use of your time to ISO yourself because it does not help you find scum. You should only respond to specific criticisms against yourself.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Darth, the preview button is your friend.

Bahh, I'm having trouble following day 2. I'll try later. Maybe I'll read just before bed to put me to sleep...

Cheery, why wait for lurkers. You are just sitting back yourself two opinion post today and nothing else. What going on with your iso work? Also if you are happy with a malp vote why me over him?

Darth how about you use your own words to explain why you think malp is scum. It really seems like you are trying really hard at saying something without saying anything.

@Rev, noted: ignore anything that follows after *drunk post*. Even though its structurally correct and spell check out fine.... I'll save the rest of my opinion for later, post game.

VOTE: malp

Hard to believe we have 2 millers.
@malp, when you made your claim were you still buzzed with a hangover? :roll:
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1484, Paid Pyro wrote:Cheery, why wait for lurkers. You are just sitting back yourself two opinion post today and nothing else. What going on with your iso work? Also if you are happy with a malp vote why me over him?

Because I want input from them.
I also want to have a longer game today, as otherwise I'm going to draw a blank if we fail to get scum today. My vote on you however is now being useless.
unvote
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 am

Post by malpascp »

Guys, just lynch me. I'm not adding anything to the game and like you said multiple times, we can't afford to have a miller in LyLo. Hopefully we don't even get to LyLo, but just do it. I'm drawing attention from everything else and it's horrible. Also I think I already only claimed miller on this site that got to Day 4, so I'm happy already. 3 dead scum. Awesome. Good game.

Obviouslly I won't self-vote.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:36 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1481, Darthe wrote:Well fuck. Totally don't know how to work this place yet.

I appreciate the effort. Yeah [spolier=] tags instead of
, and preview before submit.

is malp at L-2? I'll throw in a VOTE: darthe since there's still lots of time and either could be scum.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Rob14 »

Unvote

Not because my opinion of mal has changed (it hasn't), but because I don't want the day to end early. Let's get some inactives in here!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Which inactives are you hoping for?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1488, Rob14 wrote:
Unvote

Not because my opinion of mal has changed (it hasn't), but because I don't want the day to end early. Let's get some inactives in here!

I thought you were happy to have him have been put onto L-1 yesterday, just not hammered, what happened to that theory?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Rob14 »

My other game happened. It's an active game so I can't talk about it, but I remembered an event that occurred in it that makes me really not want to have anyone at L-1 unless we're hammering.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Also, the inactives are Paid Pyro and Josh Lyman. Lyman more than PP, since PP's been in a bit. I'm hoping for a few more insights from both before we end the day.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by ProHawk »

It is interesting to me that you wish to hear from Lyman.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1493, ProHawk wrote:It is interesting to me that you wish to hear from Lyman.

Why would anyone
not
want to hear from Lyman? My current read on him is based on meta-game bullshit. I'm assuming because he didn't log-in and that he's the only scum and that a kill happened that he's town. While I think this is good enough to not enact a "lynch all lurkers" policy, I'd rather have in-game posts to form a read off of than meta-game assumptions. There are three ways I can think of off the top of my head how I could be wrong about Lyman.

If he's scum, I'd like to see him post so I can figure that out. If he's town, I'd like to see him post so he can contribute and hopefully provide new insights. There's no reason why any town member would ever
not
want more posting from
anyone
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 359, Josh Lyman wrote:Oh, look, I'm here. I hate miller claims. I'd almost policy lynch anyone who does so, but everyone seems to hate that more than miller claims. So, I'm apparently fucked.

I need to thoroughly re-read all 15 (!!!) pages of this game and get back to you soon.

In post 376, Josh Lyman wrote:
In post 369, AngryPidgeon wrote: I do think I'll be able to read [Prohawk] more accurately than I do almost all other peeps.

Why do you say this?

In post 503, Josh Lyman wrote:
In post 449, ProHawk wrote:

@drmy and Rob, any consensus as to when you two want the day to end?

This is also terribly scummy.

So many scum to choose from. I would like a votecount before voting (Yes, I'm lazy).

In post 557, Josh Lyman wrote:Let's do this.

Vote: DemonCore

In post 978, Josh Lyman wrote:I was really busy the last couple of days, sorry. Now I have 15 pages to catch up on. Urgh.

Summaries, anyone?

In post 979, Josh Lyman wrote:Oh, there's been a hammer. Well, that gives me a couple more days to catch up. Will post when day opens up.

In post 1446, Josh Lyman wrote:I'm here. Reading. You guys talk a lot.

I'm at the top of page 43. More in the morning.

So, this is every lyman post in the game. His only vote was on DCore and he has said that he would catch up twice, complained that he hasn't been able to in almost every post, and called drmy, prohawk, ap, and rob scummy... Obviously not playing well if he is town. Dear lord if he is mafia could have a field day.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

That's why we're waiting for more content from him.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Just looking at a balance perspective here with what has been claimed/revealed, I've decided I don't feel like waiting anymore.

DemonCore - Mafia Goon
zabriel - Mafia Doctor
curiouskarmadog - Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades (Tracker/JK)

BloodCovenent - Town Miller
drmyshotgun - Town Doctor
PeregrineV - Town Vanilla
Tazaro - Town 1-Shot Vigilante

Cheery Dog - 1-Shot Gunsmith
malpascp - Miller
Darthe - Vanilla
ProHawk - Vanilla
roflcopter - Jack-Of-All-Trades (1-Shot Bullerproof/1-Shot Roleblock)
Paid Pyro - Vanilla
AngryPidgeon - Vanilla (confirmed town by me)
TheReverend -
Miller
Vanilla (he did jokingly claim miller first)
Rob13 - Jack-Of-All-Trades (1-Shot Cop/1-shot Vigilante)

Josh Lyman - Unclaimed.

We therefore have apparently Mafia JOAT/Doctor/Goon/unknown vs Miller/Doctor/2xJOAT/2x1-Shot.

I am seriously doubting that there's two millers with only one cop shot and a mafia doctor which wouldn't have shown to be having a gun with my gunsmith.
I guess what Josh's role actually is may or may not change this.

VOTE: Malpascp

If it is something else, I'm actually now leaning TheReverend for the other scum because his vanilla claim was the only one that followed the layout of VT role in the opening post.

But otherwise the other options are the other vanillas that don't have a negative gunsmith result on them.
(paid pyro, prohawk, darthe and possibly Josh)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

malpascp
(4)
- ProHawk, roflcopter, Paid Pyro, Cheery Dog
Darthe
(1) - TheReverend

Not Voting
(5) - malpascp, Darthe, Josh Lyman, AngryPidgeon, Rob13

prodding Josh Lyman.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-14 12:43:07)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm coming down with a flu or something, so I may end up lurking this Day. Sorry about that.

Ummmmm. Malp isn't a terrible vote. At this point I'd actually go for him or PH over anyone else I think. Darthe: still weird behavior.

I'll try and read up at least right n0ow even if I'm too unmotivated to make a substantial post immediately.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”