AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1478, Darthe wrote:What is it about that that bothers you guys around here? Most people would see not including yourself as slanted because it ignores the influence of your role where I play most of my games. Also, is their any particular way that you all manage to do ISO's besides a multiquote?

Why do you care about analyzing yourself? If you are town then you know your alignment and don't care. If you are scum, then it looks like you are going for towncred by being apathetic about your posts intentionally. That being said, I kind of think you are town right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1493, ProHawk wrote:It is interesting to me that you wish to hear from Lyman.

Why?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, I kind of like Cheery's last post. It does mean we need a Josh Lyman claim today.

The setup would be fairly anti-town if there are 2 millers and Josh is vanilla.

Ugh, I am so wishy-washy about the last scum.

People that I'm fairly confident are town:
Paid Pyro
Rob
Cheery
Me

People I at least mostly think are town at this point:
Darthe
Rofl
Josh

Which leaves:
Malp
PH
Reverend

Actually kind of leaning Reverend.

VOTE: The Reverend

Please give me a little bit of time to reread some ISOs though.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1500, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1478, Darthe wrote:What is it about that that bothers you guys around here? Most people would see not including yourself as slanted because it ignores the influence of your role where I play most of my games. Also, is their any particular way that you all manage to do ISO's besides a multiquote?

Why do you care about analyzing yourself? If you are town then you know your alignment and don't care. If you are scum, then it looks like you are going for towncred by being apathetic about your posts intentionally.
That being said, I kind of think you are town right now.

Why?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1502, AngryPidgeon wrote:People I at least mostly think are town at this point:
Darthe
Rofl
Josh

I thought you were calling rofl and darthe possible scum earlier today, what changed?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1501, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1493, ProHawk wrote:It is interesting to me that you wish to hear from Lyman.

Why?

Why would you ever want to hear from anyone?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1505, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1501, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Why?

Why would you ever want to hear from anyone?

Because they might be scum lurking?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

because this is a social game?

Social games kind of need to be social...
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by ProHawk »

AP's answer is why I was intrigued.

Cheery's answer would be less intriguing.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by TheReverend »

cheery, I gotta be honest I'm not following you. Your logic is flawed by virtue of me being town, but since I can't follow your logic I can't really show you why it's flawed.

And AP, you're leaning mislynch. I'm not gonna go ballistic defending myself because we can afford the mislynch and lynching me would be progress because I'm an unknown quantity and I don't want to get mislynched at lylo. But malp or darthe is the scum, probably malp. If you get through me malp and darthe and still no scum, well look hard at cheery. That could potentially be a smart gambit, chance of backfiring vs a vig but more than likely not, and he looks good for confirming a townie. I don't think cheery is scum, but if it's not malp or darthe, then I'll start to believe it. Just bear this in mind if it gets to lylo and I'm dead.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1509, TheReverend wrote:cheery, I gotta be honest I'm not following you. Your logic is flawed by virtue of me being town, but since I can't follow your logic I can't really show you why it's flawed.

And AP, you're leaning mislynch. I'm not gonna go ballistic defending myself because we can afford the mislynch and lynching me would be progress because I'm an unknown quantity and I don't want to get mislynched at lylo. But malp or darthe is the scum, probably malp. If you get through me malp and darthe and still no scum, well look hard at cheery. That could potentially be a smart gambit, chance of backfiring vs a vig but more than likely not, and he looks good for confirming a townie. I don't think cheery is scum, but if it's not malp or darthe, then I'll start to believe it. Just bear this in mind if it gets to lylo and I'm dead.

How is AP leaning mislynch? Where were you cleared?

Cheery, when did the rev claim VT by way of the OP info? I looked at his iso and didn't see anything there.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by TheReverend »

He's leaning mislynch because he voting for town. But I'm not cleared.

And yeah that's what confused me about cheery's fos at me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1509, TheReverend wrote:cheery, I gotta be honest I'm not following you. Your logic is flawed by virtue of me being town, but since I can't follow your logic I can't really show you why it's flawed.

I do not know for certain that you are town, the only things any of us can know for certain (besides our own roles, which are capable of being lied about) are:

The roles and alignments of people that have flipped.
That Rob used a vig shot last night.
That Angry does not have a gun.

The logic that malp is not a miller actually relies on Josh's role. Since we're not actually that power heavy a town (since all we know is that there was a full doctor and a claimed bunch of 1-shots) Two of those 1-shots were weakened by the miller(s?) and a mafia-doctor which leaves the only 1-shots still at full power being a roleblock and two vigs (which were also weakened in strength by the inclusion of the above roles) I feel like that there is either something missing from the town power supply, or we have a fakeclaimed miller.

Outside of suspecting malp and heading towards you, my logic is that you had to check the opening post to claim your role instead of a role pm, most VTs will remember their role, but might not notice that it said "Town Vanilla" instead of the usual "Vanilla Townie", or have just associated the words together to become VT, which is what the rest claimed.

I will admit it is possibly bad logic as it makes a assumptions that you as scum wanted to be right on the money with your fakeclaim by looking at the opening post before you claimed, the none of people who had the town vanilla role checked either the first post or their role pms before claiming and that all the power roles claims still alive are from town.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 0, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Spoiler: Sample Role PM
Town Vanilla!

During the day you can choose to vote to Lynch or No-Lynch.

Win Condition = All threats to town eliminated.

Spoiler: Darthe's Claim
In post 796, Darthe wrote:Or, and this one is crazy, I am VT and you're all sheeping the PC.

Spoiler: ProHawk's Claim
In post 870, ProHawk wrote:@ Rob13 - I am VT which also confirms CKD's claim of me not targeting anyone.

Spoiler: Paid Pyro's Claim
In post 940, Paid Pyro wrote:Hapless VT by the way. I find it odd we have so many PR's and Prohawk claimed VT fairly late.

PeregrineV never claimed, but talked about VT's a few times.

Spoiler: AngryPigeon's Claim
In post 1190, AngryPidgeon wrote:I would like to point out that rofl said his role titlw was Jack of all Trades and not Town Jack of all Trades. I asked him to specifically claim the role title. Mine says Town Vanilla. I find it very unlikely his ACTUALLY says Town JoaT and he decided to just exclude it when asked to quote it.

Spoiler: TheReverend's Claim
In post 1213, TheReverend wrote:HAHAHAHAHA joke guys I'm vanilla.

and now I retract my argument because I never checked what Angry claimed when I made that post yesterday. (because he was confirmed to be without a gun I forgot to look)
This means you're now just bunched together with the other VTs
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 781, Darthe wrote:I should mention two things. One, the watcher who said I did something to San is lying because I'm vanilla :). Two, this train is forced as fuck.

Just gonna point out this was my role claim
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

malpascp
(4)
- ProHawk, roflcopter, Paid Pyro, Cheery Dog
Darthe
(1) - TheReverend
TheReverend
(1) - AngryPidgeon

Not Voting
(4) - malpascp, Darthe, Josh Lyman, Rob13

prodding malpascp and roflcopter, replacing Josh Lyman.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-14 12:43:07)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1515, 4nxi3ty wrote:replacing Josh Lyman

I love you.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Rob14 »

We are now waiting to end this day until Josh Lyman's replacement is here and caught up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Agreed. /check in post.

I do want a chance to read some ISOs later this week.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 am

Post by malpascp »

What, no lynch yet? You guys must really love me.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

my opinions haven't changed in the slightest
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1514, Darthe wrote:
In post 781, Darthe wrote:I should mention two things. One, the watcher who said I did something to San is lying because I'm vanilla :). Two, this train is forced as fuck.

Just gonna point out this was my role claim

well damn my "ctrl+F VT" skills which made me think your post after was, still I failed by not looking at angry's ISO when I did that post, but it doesn't matter since the miller has to go first. (unless there is a super power role in Josh's slot)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Glad to see we will be getting a replacement.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1519, malpascp wrote:What, no lynch yet? You guys must really love me.

I believe we're waiting on what chance there is of being a miller by way of the last player coming and claiming. (which requires a replacement, and then presumably a read up by them and whatever else a replacement wants to do)
But yeah we're able to love you for a bit I guess before we toss you with your dead scumbuddies.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

DrippingGoofball replaces Josh Lyman!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”