Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1094, TraceyLyn11 wrote:@Huntress: Why did you feel the need to repeat everything I said in post #984 in your post #985?

What do you mean? 985 doesn't repeat your post. It was just a brief statement of my thoughts on recent posts except for the part where I prompted DGB for an answer to my question. Why shouldn't I do that? I didn't even see your post until I previewed mine. I saw you had ninja'd me re: the question and so removed the quote which I originally had there, but left the prompt in as I check back through my posts in case stuff needs following up, so it's useful to have it there.

In post 1094, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Is it just me or do all of DGB's posts feel as if they're misrepresenting someone? It could just be the tunnel vision... >_>

No, it's not just you.

In post 1096, DrippingGoofball wrote:However we have two days left until deadline. I see no evidence that this promised land is forthcoming.

It may well not be completed before deadline due to reasons beyond my control. Which have nothing to do with the game so don't try to make capital out of it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1100, Huntress wrote:
It may well not be completed before deadline due to reasons beyond my control. Which have nothing to do with the game so don't try to make capital out of it.

You knew we had a deadline when the day started. Your excused is DENIED.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:29 pm

EBWOP

Your excuse is DENIED.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Seastormjt
Seastormjt
Goon
Seastormjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Seastormjt »

Hi I'm here please tell me I haven't been replaced yet I lost internet unexpectedly and will be posting as soon as I can.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:31 pm

You can post now, you haven't been replaced and you have an audience of at least ONE very attentive reader.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 pm

And she's offline.

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 1095, Brandi wrote:Tracey, I never post on my birthday. My b-day was oct 30th
My bad.

In post 1097, DrippingGoofball wrote:Suppose you know that I'm town. What does that make Sucrose and Seastorm?
It doesn't affect their alignments.

In post 1099, DrippingGoofball wrote:If camn moved off TL-town, towards Seastorm-scum, that would make her town at this point.
That doesn't make sense.

In post 1100, Huntress wrote:What do you mean? 985 doesn't repeat your post. It was just a brief statement of my thoughts on recent posts except for the part where I prompted DGB for an answer to my question. Why shouldn't I do that? I didn't even see your post until I previewed mine. I saw you had ninja'd me re: the question and so removed the quote which I originally had there, but left the prompt in as I check back through my posts in case stuff needs following up, so it's useful to have it there.
It kind of did repeat it...

In post 984, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Amrun's jump onto me was probably the most townish.
In post 985, Huntress wrote:Amrun is looking townish but I disagree with her stance re: Sucrose and Tracy in post 963
and
In post 984, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Also nice sheep of Amrun. I don't think anyone noticed.
In post 984, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Piggy's was scummiest. Brandi's was next.
In post 985, Huntress wrote:Not seeing the case against Tracy, maybe because nobody's actually made one? How about it Piggy? And Brandi?
and
In post 984, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Why'd you ignore this?
In post 985, Huntress wrote:I'm still waiting for DGB's reply to my question at the bottom of post 958.

I had even said that Sucrose was seeming more townish after I'd been calling her scum for so long. Then:
In post 985, Huntress wrote:I keep going up and down on Sucrose.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Gah. RC, could you fix the quotes?
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Oh yeah. And you guys still need to answer my question about Piggy.

DGB, I asked you a question:
In post 1094, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Because I'm fairly certain of my reads against them without re-reading. Hence my not saying that I would re-read them. Why do you identify them (and you) as townies?
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 am

Post by springlullaby »

@Huntress, no I took my vote off Tracey because her catch up wall was impressive enough and townish, more so than Apoka at the time.

I think Piggy is hard to read, because she kinda has been on cruise since DGB has declared her town. There is nothing that is terribly scummy in her iso but nothing outstandingly town in it either.
I think if she is scum she is not scum with DGB, and is more likely scum cruising under her wind (as far as wifom goes that would actually make more sense to me). Unless in the very extreme scenario of Piggy being a PR DGB wanted to keep over Telo. But that's a remote possibility.

Right now I'm ok to lynch Seastorm or Fujiko. They both are in actuality scummier than DGB or Piggy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:38 am

In post 1108, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Oh yeah. And you guys still need to answer my question about Piggy.

DGB, I asked you a question:
In post 1094, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Because I'm fairly certain of my reads against them without re-reading. Hence my not saying that I would re-read them. Why do you identify them (and you) as townies?

Give me a list of my town reads that you don't understand and I'll elaborate.

I identify myself as a townie because I've seen my role PM.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 am

In post 1109, springlullaby wrote:
Right now I'm ok to lynch Seastorm or Fujiko. They both are in actuality scummier than DGB or Piggy.

Not that I disagree, but I'd like to hear your reasons for finding Fujiko scummy.

In other news, Seastorm showed up, surely found out she was under fire... and vanished. NOT TOWNIE REACTION.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 am

Right now, we have 1 day, 10 hours, 40 minutes left.

Seastorm, if she ever returns, needs to claim - even if she's not at L-1. (She's at L-3)

Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 am

Post by Fujiko »

In post 1111, DrippingGoofball wrote:Not that I disagree, but I'd like to hear your reasons for finding Fujiko scummy.

Me too.

Anyhow, my apologies - analysis takes much longer than posting. Quick go:

camn feels like she's posting a lot less. Possible negative - but I can't tell if it's just because others are posting more.

Brandi feels genuine (and townie) to me.

seastorm's votal analysis is actually really interesting to me, because I'm interested in that kind of thing, but not sure if I'm buying into it. I also do not like her last post. Too rushed and nothing-filled.

springlullaby and DGB's back and forth looks like it's between two townies.

Sucrose, huntress, still pretty null.

Why do I not think Piggy is scum? I think it's possible, but I have no idea what she actually is. I suspect that if she were scum, she'd be a little more reserved - guarding against Tracey happening to turn up town.

Looking at deadline.

I admit I'd still like to see DGB's flip. I don't think I'm seeing it today though.
I prefer a seastorm lynch to a Tracey lynch. Tracey still looks like a stubborn townie to me. Her continual push on Piggy is amplifying this, even if I think it might be misplaced.

VOTE: seastorm
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Okay, so I got around to actually reading some of these pages that I've just kind of been skimming over. townTracey is - dare I say it - looking like an actual possibility. UNVOTE:

Seastorm is also looking scummy. Pretty much everything that could be said about scumsea has already been said, and I agree with it all completely (mainly just what DGB has been saying)
VOTE: Seastorm
That's L-1, and she should claim.

Also, Tracey, I'm town because I got a town PM. Don't know how much more specific I can get.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 am

Post by camn »

In post 1099, DrippingGoofball wrote:If camn moved off TL-town, towards Seastorm-scum, that would make her town at this point.

Duh.
This already happened.
30 posts ago.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:11 am

In post 1115, camn wrote:

Duh.
This already happened.
30 posts ago.

I know it happened, I meant to say that once we know TL's and Seastorm's alignments, TL-town and SS-scum looks good for you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:07 am

Seastorm you're online, just claim.

Seastormjt
Seastormjt
Goon
Seastormjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Seastormjt »

Vanilla.

Writing a post at the moment.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 am

Vanished again.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Amrun »

@Huntress: So your rebuttal is "she was only the first to unvote Tracey!" That's a sad rebuttal, especially when that unvote was followed by "never lynch tracey if i die" and it totally ignores the fact that DGB has been acting as a town leader. You obviously have an agenda you're trying to push and it makes me feel really skeevy about you where I didn't before.

@Tracey: Did you forget the whole fake daykill thing? Yeah.

As for seastorm, no one that is actually town claims without reads and then disappears. No one.

VOTE: seastorm
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 am

And that was a hammah.

Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Sucrose »

Well, considering that Seastorm couldn't put a post together in 2 hours, I'm sure not going to complain.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 am

In post 1120, Amrun wrote: You obviously have an agenda you're trying to push and it makes me feel really skeevy about you where I didn't before.

That's my sense as well, but other than you, no one seems to agree. Huntress is no shining townie, and she might be scum. Please watch her. Don't let her get away with anything.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 am

She'd been online for about 30 minutes before her post, and was online maybe 20 more before vanishing. I expect a scum flip.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”