Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Phillammon »

PV, do you mean 18th for As Advertised? Because 18 is neighbourizer. Molla: Nope, try again.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.3

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Seanald (1): greygnarl

Not Voting (16): BBmolla, Elmo TeH AzN, Declan_giggs, Guille2015, Mehdi2277, Pitty, StefanB, Eidolon, PeregrineV, Tazaro, Seanald, Phillammon, Tammy, SlumberPartyBois, Salamence20, Voidedmafia

Deadline is November 20th, at 11:00pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2012-11-20 23:00:00)
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am

Post by greygnarl »

Accountant x2(Targeted): Choose another player. You will learn how much money this player possessed at the start of this Night.

Blind Bid x1(Day): For the Night, only you can see the current bid for auctions. To everyone else, it will be hidden. This will be announced in-thread. Other players will be informed if they are, or are not, the highest bidder as normal.

Bulletproof x1(Personal): You are protected from a single Night-kill targeting you this Night.

Hitman x2(Personal): If you activate “Night-kill” in the same night you activate “Hitman”, “Night-kill” will ignore one ability that would stop the kill from working (ie, ignore one roleblock or protection).

Neighborizer x2(Targeted): Choose another player. At the start of the next Day, a Neighbor Quicktopic will be provided that either of you may talk in at any time while alive. If you use this ability a subsequent time, you may choose to add the new player to an existing Neighbor Quicktopic (this will work even if you die that Night), or create a new, separate one.

Night-kill

Vote Freezer (Day): Choose another player who is voting, but is not voting for No Lynch. Their vote is now frozen and cannot be changed for the rest of the Day. This will be announced in-thread. This will not affect the lynch threshhold.

Vote Nullifier (Targeted): Choose another player. That player will not have a vote the following Day. This will be announced in-thread. The lynch threshold may go down as a result of activation of this power.

Is Blind Bid correct Peregrine? Also no-clue what that weird one is.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am

Post by BBmolla »

How many people do we have that could for sure not have killed whatshisface last night?

AKA, who recieved an ability N0 and were pretty sure they legitimately did?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1200, Phillammon wrote:PV, do you mean 18th for As Advertised? Because 18 is neighbourizer. Molla: Nope, try again.

Yes, the ability that was advertised last night.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Phillammon »

Oh, right, Okay. The capitalization made me think that it was an ability of itself.
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1202, greygnarl wrote:Accountant x2(Targeted): Choose another player. You will learn how much money this player possessed at the start of this Night.

Blind Bid x1(Day): For the Night, only you can see the current bid for auctions. To everyone else, it will be hidden. This will be announced in-thread.
Other players will be informed if they are, or are not, the highest bidder as normal.

Bulletproof x1(Personal): You are protected from a single Night-kill targeting you this Night.

Hitman x2(Personal): If you activate “Night-kill” in the same night you activate “Hitman”, “Night-kill” will ignore one ability that would stop the kill from working (ie, ignore one roleblock or protection).

Neighborizer x2(Targeted): Choose another player. At the start of the next Day, a Neighbor Quicktopic will be provided that either of you may talk in at any time while alive. If you use this ability a subsequent time, you may choose to add the new player to an existing Neighbor Quicktopic (this will work even if you die that Night), or create a new, separate one.

Night-kill

Vote Freezer (Day): Choose another player who is voting, but is not voting for No Lynch. Their vote is now frozen and cannot be changed for the rest of the Day. This will be announced in-thread. This will not affect the lynch threshhold.

Vote Nullifier (Targeted): Choose another player. That player will not have a vote the following Day. This will be announced in-thread. The lynch threshold may go down as a result of activation of this power.

Is Blind Bid correct Peregrine? Also no-clue what that weird one is.

This is right.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1192, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1184, Voidedmafia wrote:BB, you know as well as I do that that isn't true in all cases, nevermind that I'm honestly upset that you're cracking a joke about this game when at least 5 other people here (myself included) were probably waiting their hearts out for this game.

You also seem to forget that I did nothing last night due to nomoney and notbeingscum, so while you were doing stuffs I was sitting here. Your reaction to the joke is still ridiculous bro.

That still doesn't explain how my response is scummy.

In post 1199, PeregrineV wrote:And since thread search sucks for the forums, did someone claim winning neighborizor yesterday?

Not that I'm aware of.

In post 1203, BBmolla wrote:How many people do we have that could for sure not have killed whatshisface last night?

AKA, who recieved an ability N0 and were pretty sure they legitimately did?

Me.

Also, practically everyone claimed they didn't have the NK yesterday, so this topic is IMO pointless.

Unless you want me to transfer again, I'd be willing to buy Blind Bid (or any negative utility role) to keep it out of scum's hands.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Phillammon »

I reckon we need to make sure that town get 47, blind bid, accountant and neighbourizer. Not sure beyond that.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1196, PeregrineV wrote:1 count of "The Perfect Gift", preset at Wage rate, arrives immediately

Can someone translate so I can clarify?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Phillammon »

It looks like it's a one shot ability that targets another player, instantly increasing their funds by the recipient's wage. Or possibly the senders' wage. That a decent guess?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay start 100
Bind on cop 51
and roleblocker 49
lost 11
got 100 (would have been 5 more, at the time)
bind 189
(lost 19)

That were the actions.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

There's lack of reason to hide my money actions. I transferred all of my money to GB (I realize the effect on the plan, but at the same time the reasoning behind no two give to the same person was it meant looking at two people so just trusting me would have worked).

Considering scum wanted neigborizer I don't think they have it so I don't think we should be claiming lack of it. If everyone disagrees sure, but at the moment I think it'll just out a pr likely with town.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 am

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

why mehdi. why.

please tell me you understand what a monumentally bad idea that was (even if he had lived) and why we were actively avoiding doing that. seriously.

@stefan i see. that adds up.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Slumber, I don't want you bidding on bulletproof, ok?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In fact, I want bulletproof. Discuss.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1212, Mehdi2277 wrote:There's lack of reason to hide my money actions. I transferred all of my money to GB (I realize the effect on the plan, but at the same time the reasoning behind no two give to the same person was it meant looking at two people so just trusting me would have worked).

Considering scum wanted neigborizer I don't think they have it so I don't think we should be claiming lack of it. If everyone disagrees sure, but at the moment I think it'll just out a pr likely with town.

:?

Anyways, I think somebody already claimed neighborizer, but I forgot.
Salamence20 wrote:In fact, I want bulletproof. Discuss.

I think that whoever we agree on getting the cop (When it becomes available) or another important power, should be the person that bids for the Bulletproof.

What's the plan for tonight.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Nah I kept track of claims closely yesterday. The neighborizer hasn't been claimed. I just don't think it should be either.

Currently desires role wise are I want eid to target me with neighborizer and sala wants BP. I pretty much want his opposite (SDB buying it since I know they're enough of a night kill target and I want them alive). Whoever bids on night kill this time has to be rich though (as in 300s should be doable) since losing out on it I really don't want to have happen again.

Kanye I know why you were avoiding doing that but that was mainly for two scum reads to one town read. One town read and one scum read giving to a town read is a different case.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1217, Mehdi2277 wrote:Currently desires role wise are I want eid to target me with neighborizer and sala wants BP. I pretty much want his opposite (SDB buying it since I know they're enough of a night kill target and I want them alive).

Mehdi, if you believe I am town (and I am):

1. Cop should not bid on bulletproof (unless BBMolla can dayvig tomorrow)
2. SDB should not bid on bulletproof
3. I need bulletproof

I'd rather not explain why this is, but I'm hoping you can trust me here on this one. It is perfectly fine if SDB dies.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Hey look this game slowed down and I'm being talked about getting shot.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How is it slow?

And sure I'll trust you at the moment.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1210, Phillammon wrote:It looks like it's a one shot ability that targets another player, instantly increasing their funds by the recipient's wage. Or possibly the senders' wage. That a decent guess?

There's only one Wage.

but yes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1212, Mehdi2277 wrote:Considering scum wanted neigborizer I don't think they have it so I don't think we should be claiming lack of it. If everyone disagrees sure, but at the moment I think it'll just out a pr likely with town.

Anyone is a PR through the Auction process, and "outing" neighborizor with cop and doc floating around is perfectly acceptable. Given that scum WANT neighborizor, knowing and controlling it is more important.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Originally wasn't the plan for the neighborizer target either GB or SDB? If they target SDB (assuming they're town and targeted GB before) then SDB can just say tomorrow whether he thinks they're town or not. Doesn't out them but lets them be controlled.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1223, Mehdi2277 wrote:Originally wasn't the plan for the neighborizer target either GB or SDB? If they target SDB (assuming they're town and targeted GB before) then SDB can just say tomorrow whether he thinks they're town or not. Doesn't out them but lets them be controlled.

Sure, but this plan was before we knew scum wanted neighborizer. Now that we know that is an important ability to them, we need to lock it down.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”