Micro 65: No Town Lynched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 173, shos wrote:I'm wishing to lynch either RC or F16 at the moment. there are two votes on thor, can you guys make a nice and well-built case on him? because it seems that you're just, you know, 'generally' finding him scum. that's a scum tactic in my book.

and now he's revving up the chainsaw
VROOM VROOM
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 2.04Thor665 (2) - RedCoyote, F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1) - shos
Nachomamma8 (1) - Thor665
shos (1) - Nachomamma8

Not Voting (1) - Gregory

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, November 16, 2012, at 8:10 PM EST (UTC-5).
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It reassures me that both RedCoyote and Gregory questioned my townreads on them when I gave them. RedCoyote *rarely* finds me town when we're playing together, and Gregory should know my townplay enough to know that I wasn't trying to fake a townread on him as scum to draw him out, so it's just ridiculously reassuring that neither of them accepted my townread on him.

My main problem with Thor is how he's treated his vote on me. If Thor thought I was scum and was being cagey to squirm away from him, there's no way in hell that he would let me straight up ignore him while he defended himself from everyone else. I mean, he tries to call me out on it, I sheep his own terrible reasoning, he calls me out on that, and I go back to ignoring, and he... starts arguing with RC? He also asks me specifically about my results on the search through shos's meta, and even though the search was fruitful (in finding out that shos is scum), when I called bullshit on all of the shenanigans he didn't question me on them, he didn't question shos on them. He just kept doing whatever the fuck he's been doing lately.

So all in all, pretty confident in shos-Thor, fine with voting either as long as you all don't forget about shos after we lynch Thor.
Unvote, Vote: Thor665
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 173, shos wrote:post 156 kinda made me feel wierd about thor. it's all stuff that *can* be looked at as town but, that's not enough. Can you explain to me, once again, why you have a town read on F16? you said 'not just the quickhammer' - so that implies that quickhammering actually is a towntell in your eyes? please elaborate.

I have explained the quickhammer thing before.
I have explained it to *you* before.
So...?

In post 177, Nachomamma8 wrote:My main problem with Thor is how he's treated his vote on me. If Thor thought I was scum and was being cagey to squirm away from him, there's no way in hell that he would let me straight up ignore him while he defended himself from everyone else. I mean, he tries to call me out on it, I sheep his own terrible reasoning, he calls me out on that, and I go back to ignoring, and he... starts arguing with RC?

Thor wouldn't ignore my dodges if he was town.
I'll admit he called me out on the dodges...but not *every* dodge.

Also, kindly ignore that he went after Red with a discussion largely about Red's take on Nacho and Thor.
Also ignore that the only posts I had since the last time I talked with Thor were admitting that I dodged Thor and going after Shos - I guess Thor could repeat what I'm openly admitting, but he didn't, so he is scum.

Nail that about right?

What's your read on Red Coyote and my interaction with him?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 am

Post by shos »

@Nacho:
are you voting me for my tone.? the lynch was acquired like 60 posts before these posts. that post (92) was between the mod's posts, I was eager to see the result. suspense and stuff, lol. would you have thought I'm town if I said 'oh damn and now the mod is going to give us a flip'? O___o; if you want to see me upset go earlier to 40 and 71.

and no, I have never said that my meta will PROVE F16 is scum. what it WILL prove is that on any occasion of a quickhammer as the one we've seen, I consider it scummy. stop misrepping me.

and my 'tendency to strawman' - I'm sorry but iirc I refuted one case of 'strawman' in your eyes and one case I still have no idea what you want about it (163). I don't get what you want with me pushing lurkers to post more. and where have I said that thor is by poe my second scum suspect? I don't think I ever said I think Gregor is town??
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by shos »

oh crap three more posts :|

what's wrong with post 173 that you quoted above? T_T your case is pure tunneling and stupidity.

oh and now you vote thor? you JUST presented a WONDERFUL case on me and you're voting thor. either you don't believe in your case or you're just bandwagoning, it seems.

I'm not hammering.
will respond to thor in a sec.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

thor that question was directed at RC, not at you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by shos »

eh fuck it.
VOTE: Nachomamma

dat bandwagoning, twice you put a player within a lolhammer range, and this time you've basically laid down a case on someone ELSE and bandwagoned. you've tunneled me like a maniac and are voting thor just because this wagon is going through easily. scummer scummy mcscum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 182, shos wrote:eh fuck it.
VOTE: Nachomamma

dat bandwagoning, twice you put a player within a lolhammer range, and this time you've basically laid down a case on someone ELSE and bandwagoned. you've tunneled me like a maniac and are voting thor just because this wagon is going through easily. scummer scummy mcscum.

wait, wait, wait
Have I called F-16 town? Yup!
Have I called Gregory town? Yup!
Have I called RedCoyote town? Yup!

With there being two scum in the game... who else do I call scum this game except for you/Thor? Equinox?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by shos »

please explain to me gregory town then. must have missed it, in his lifelong ISO of FOUR POSTS.

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Equinox »

Gregory has been prodded.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 184, shos wrote:please explain to me gregory town then. must have missed it, in his lifelong ISO of FOUR POSTS.

well hopefully he waltzes in here and shows you himself
but if not, there's always my iso
and interactions with you, of course
;D

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Nacho - you didn't respond to me responding to your 'Thor isn't responding to me' case.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

You're even voting me now, you can't play the 'I'mma ignoring him' game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 188, Thor665 wrote:You're even voting me now, you
can't
play the 'I'mma ignoring him' game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
;)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So are you being cheeky scum or useless town?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by shos »

cheeky scum on my end

Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:07 am

Post by Gregory »

back, again, finally. school took me much more time as expected ah well. we're only 2 pages further.

I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2. Both on top of my scumlist allready. both voting eachoter. I don't see them being a team, while I'm pretty sure one of them is scum. So, kinda like 50/50 to me right now. Will read them in Iso.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 192, Gregory wrote:I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2.

If you're town - that alone is a clue.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:20 am

Post by shos »

we are six.
if three vote thor and three vote nacho, we be problem.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Nope, we be awesome discussion.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 am

Post by shos »

I'm terribly not surprised that you are willing to go on a 1v1 -_-;

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm always willing to 1v1.

Especially when the guy hasn't even explained a vote on me, has avoided discussing me, and has called out as a scumtell 'chainsaw' on a guy who isn't even me and is the player he's actually made a case on who he hopped off of without so much as a bleat.

Also when the supporters are FF's "case" and Red Coyotes' case wherein I'm scum because of my interactions with Nacho...who is scum.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Thor 170 wrote:Oh, and yeah, your language was gakked up because you said Thor.Nacho with Shos if wrong about either - but really meant Thor/Nacho or Thor/Shos, or Nacho, but not with Shos or Thor. So, why say the initial thing where Shos was buddy with either if wrong about the other?

Because I was reading this game and trying to figure it out. You're being pedantic. I've allowed this whole argument to go on entirely too long.

---

F16 171 wrote:@ RedCoyote, I get what you are saying regarding Thor's post to me. He says that if he is scum, and I town, I should rejoice since he made it more difficult for himself to mislynch me. But that's not all there is to it since he doesn't account for the fact that if he were scum, part of my goal as town is to lynch him - not just rejoice.

Right, that's exactly what I mean.

F16 171 wrote:I still think the other scum is Shos because Thor argues with Shos while voting Nacho. Shos argues with Thor while voting me. It seems like they are distancing from each other while going after two different townies. That as a scum strategy makes more sense tome than voting your scumbuddy and arguing with a townie.

I can support Thor > shos > Nacho, depending on the flips and the reactions we get to them.

F16 171 wrote:Also, I don't understand why Nacho wouldn't try to make me look suspicious if he was scum. He would know that a townie (Shos) is going after me, he can see that Greg is at least marginally suspicious of me. He wouldn't have known that RedCoyote had a townread on me since he made that post before RedCoyote's catch up post. It doesn't make sense that he would go for Shos.

I'm connecting him to Thor as scum, I suppose. That's why I don't necessarily see the Nacho-shos partnership as likely. I explained why I thought Thor was voting Nacho while actually spreading his support elsewhere. I also don't like Nacho's reads whatsoever, nor his ignoring Thor.

---

shos 173 wrote:he just put Gregory as a filler-extra-suspect immediately after calling him a wild card that feels town in 156.

Because what can one do with Greg? He sticks out like a sore thumb. He hasn't bothered anyone and no one has bothered him. He's a complete wild card. If you put a gun to my head, I'd call him town, but I am in no way comfortable with that. Are you?

shos 173 wrote:I'm wishing to lynch either RC or F16 at the moment. there are two votes on thor, can you guys make a nice and well-built case on him? because it seems that you're just, you know, 'generally' finding him scum. that's a scum tactic in my book.

Are you serious? What in the hell does generally finding him scum mean? That he's too scummy to be scum? Get out of here with that. That's the best defense of Thor you can muster? I also love how you said this after you lobbed Thor a softball "kinda made me field weird about thor" comment.

---

Nacho 174 wrote:These two quotes don't make sense by one another if shos is town. If he's town, this is quickhammer #3 in a really short amount of time, and considering it's the thing he was trying to hard to avoid, you'd imagine that he'd be more upset. But instead he's like "TEEHEE WE GOT AN EARLY AS HELL QUICKHAMMER", which makes no fucking sense based on his unvote, his reaction to F-16 initially hammering (which was definitely scum posturing, by the way), and his post IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THIS ONE. It looks more like scum taunting because he got a free mislynch and feels pretty strongly that he has another one.

This is a very solid point. Very reasonable assumption.

This coupled with shos' rash behavior and Thor defense in post 173 makes me suspect him more than you now.

Nacho 177 wrote:It reassures me that both RedCoyote and Gregory questioned my townreads on them when I gave them. RedCoyote *rarely* finds me town when we're playing together, and Gregory should know my townplay enough to know that I wasn't trying to fake a townread on him as scum to draw him out, so it's just ridiculously reassuring that neither of them accepted my townread on him.

Call me a sucker, but I'll buy it.

---

Greg 192 wrote:I see Thor is L-1, nacho is L-2. Both on top of my scumlist allready. both voting eachoter. I don't see them being a team, while I'm pretty sure one of them is scum. So, kinda like 50/50 to me right now. Will read them in Iso.

If they're not a team, then I suspect Thor and shos as a team far and away above all else. Given that Greg didn't hammer Thor here, I'm a little more suspicious that Thor is a likely scumGreg buddy. All the more reason I want Thor gone. I can see him as partners to shos, Nacho, or Greg.

---

Thor 197 wrote:Also when the supporters are FF's "case" and Red Coyotes' case wherein I'm scum because of my interactions with Nacho...who is scum.

That's only one (fairly insignificant) part. It actually has more to do with Nacho than it does you. Further, F16 doesn't even suspect Nacho as your buddy.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Just waiting on Greg now. Still happy with my vote.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”