Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Darthe »

And will you put it past him since I am town? ^ Btw, DC mentioning all mafia is retarded..

Like I said, death is going to come to me eventually this game, I am very aware. I accept that, but I intend to fight to live and find mafia during what time I have remaining.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

God, Darthe is town. I think. Like I just don't see him scum right now.

If he is scum then he is WIFOMing me under the table really hard right now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

assuming there's only one kill per night from now on how many lynches do we have before lylo?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

3 lynches would take us to Mylo
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 am

Post by TheReverend »

Ok so how does Josh send the NK if he hasn't logged on? Because that seems like a solid town tell to me. Can't see goofball being scum here.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Rob14 »

Cheery, why didn't you use your 1-shot ability on Night 1 to check out a miller?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1604, TheReverend wrote:Ok so how does Josh send the NK if he hasn't logged on? Because that seems like a solid town tell to me. Can't see goofball being scum here.

Read mini 1347. Slandaar refused to believe it could be Thor in LyLo because he was on an extended V/LA over the night phase. He pm'd his actions in ahead of time. I realize Josh is less involved than Thor and was more flaky than simply being V/LA, but I refuse to let someone be cleared by that logic. I think it is a fault on the Mod's end if someone can be cleared due to inactivity and inability to submit a NK.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1605, Rob14 wrote:Cheery, why didn't you use your 1-shot ability on Night 1 to check out a miller?

as the talk in the thread had been to have them vigged. Since I only had the one shot, I didn't want to risk warding it on someone that may have died during that night.
Given that there were vig claims day 2, this carried on in my mind for night 2.
However I still wanted to have used it by that time.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Rob14 »

So you had the only ability in game (you may not have known this, but it's unlikely that a second gunsmith exists, so you must have assumed it) that could verify that a miller is lying. Instead of using this Night 1 when there were no confirmed vigs, and very well may not have been any in the game, you didn't use it at all. At the same time, you
had
to use it Night 2 because you wanted it used by that time, despite it being very unlikely that you were going to die. You weren't on anyone's radar. You didn't want to use it on a miller because they had a good chance of dying at night, so you used it on AP, someone who would undoubtedly be on the mafia's "to-kill" list. I mean seriously, he was obv-town. There were so many better people to target with gunsmith that were unlikely to be killed at night.

After re-reading your ISO and thinking this through a bit, your play doesn't make sense. At all. I wouldn't mind a lynch of you the day after Darthe if he doesn't flip scum. It's very possible that you decided to claim gunsmith because AP had just claimed a guilty on rofl (someone you knew wasn't guilty as scum) and wanted to sneak in a quick lynch that would set up an easy AP-lynch the next day despite AP playing very townish. This would not be a bad strategy by any stretch of the imagination.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

: /

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can kind of see Cheery targeting me maybe. But I don't see why he didn't use it N1 on Malp or someone really. But Cheery was one of the first on Dcore IIRC.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Rob14 »

And immediately jumped off of him in ISO #13-14 for the stupidest of reasons.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I wasn't one of the first on dc, I went there after rob, I think, said look at his iso, which I did and found mostly scummy.

@rob, how would my result give me an easy mislynch on ap? - he was an easy mislynch after his fake guilty claim - just look at ckd still trying to push it before his flip.
before ap had admitted he was fake claiming, and I was catching up on a busy start to the day, I was going to be using my result to stop rofl from being wrongly lynched because of a fake cop claim.
Me outing my result then (which I would have had you all not talked ski much while I was asleep, would have prevented a scum me from getting 2 free mislynches - this does not compote with a scum win con.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Does cop come up as guilty to a gunsmith? I thought they didn't.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

God, people need to stop looking for scum motivation and realize that scum's primary objective is to look town by any means necessary. And I officially hate the word compute.

CKD stopping my push on ROFL had no 'scum motivation' unless ROFL is scum in which case why is nobody voting him? Weeeeee

But why didnt you use it N1 Cheery?

P-0edit: I think just Vigs and Mafia (that arent mafia doctors) do. And maybe PGOs.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Wiki says"The Gunsmith is an information role that can target a player at Night to learn if they have a gun in flavor. Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors),
Cops
, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor. Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns."

I didn't use it night 1 because I wanted to know what was happening with the miller scenario - at that stage I wanted to use it on one of the millers, but since I felt that it was likely that there would be a vig shot on one of them based on the talk at the end of day 1, I didn't want to take the risk.
Day two had two people claim they were going to vig someone that night, so I thought that one of them would be taking out the other miller after we lynched BC, so I changed my mind about wanting to use it on a miller.

Compared to others that were obvtown, Angry was not obvtown enough (even if you think he was) that he would have been likely to received the kill that night (he was the actually the scummiest player that I could see had no chance of being vigged, so I decided to use it on him)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I don't think its Cheery.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I think its malp, but Cheery gets second place.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

malpascp
(2) - Paid Pyro, Cheery Dog
Darthe
(3)
- TheReverend, Rob13, roflcopter
Cheery Dog
(2) - DrippingGoofball, ProHawk

Not Voting
(3) - malpascp, Darthe, AngryPidgeon

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-14 12:43:07)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

DGB 2016

VOTE: DGB
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Rob14 »

Is there any compelling reason at this point to keep this day going? If not let's lynch someone in {Darthe, mal} and be done with it. Darthe is preferred.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Post by ProHawk »

I will compromise on malp
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1620, ProHawk wrote:I will compromise on malp

You're voting me currently, malp is the wagon I'm on, I see a big problem if you're compromising from voting me onto the wagon I'm voting.
I'm also not going to move from this wagon, unless forced to by needing a lynch by deadline.

I'm still not seeing darthe as a member of the mafia, which means since he avoided the sk trap from taz, leads me to believe he is town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm voting scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1621, Cheery Dog wrote:
I see a big problem if you're compromising from voting me onto the wagon I'm voting.

I don't.

One of you is lying.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

No player with 1-shot anything doesn't use it on Night 1, unless he's vig. If they're NK'd or lynched, their one power is wasted.

I don't believe it.

Let's hang Cheery.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”