Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Thor opinion on any of my three scum leans (since I really think cerulean's reads and opinions along with changing out weigh this one strange thing). Primarily equinox and voided since you've already mentioned sixty a decent amount.

One other question to ceru being why argue so much with thor who's a town lean like that?

~Mehdi (and ceru signing is never too tough and makes later re-reads so much easier to skim through)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I think your Voided lean makes sense.
I don't grok the Equi lean at all.
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Equi voting piggy to L-1 with minimal explanation or force. That clear enough?

~Mehdi
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 95, Thor665 wrote:
In post 87, Cerulean wrote:Did you read what he said? It is why he said "suggests" because even though it was similar, I had pointed out a possible town game that showed a similarity of her behavior.

I personally think you're trying to get me to put more meaning into that 'suggests' than there really is.
Counter question, if by 'suggests' he means 'We have yet to have done anything to make the read legit' why even mention it at all?

So, would you like to go back and read the part of the post you missed? Namely that he's planning on completing the task your chiding him for not doing and tht he made that clear?

Hey Thor! Hi! How ya doin? When you get done licking your little boy wounds, us grown ups are going to actually be looking for scum. Care to join us?

Thor wrote:
In post 87, Cerulean wrote:If you believe your town and sum game are indistinguishable I'd like to know what purpose it serves to ask someone if they think you're playing any differently than you did in your other game.

I already answered this - what part didn't you grok?

I thought it was a stupid question? If you think you're town and scum game are indistinguishable its leading and u productive. You're trying to jump on someone, howl and whine. That's obvious. I want you to stop doing it because it doesn't help town.

Thor wrote:

In post 87, Cerulean wrote:Did you miss the part where I'm leaning town on you?

And less than N, yes.

So, your ego is fractured? You may not remember but you've fooled me before. I read you town as hell when you replaced into experimental; I don't easily forget being duped. I'm reading you different enough that you're leaning town, but most town...he'll no.

Thor wrote:
In post 87, Cerulean wrote:Oh no, I read, I was hoping you'd go into a bit more detail about what you actually liked about it.

I actually accused him of sheeping me slightly, so...?

I realize that you like being sheeped...take off your Sheeping blinders and tell me what you think of their case.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Cerulean »

^^^was tammy
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 99, Thor665 wrote:Link the game pl0x.

The game that ended today? http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4471519
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 100, Soul2277 wrote:
One other question to ceru being why argue so much with thor who's a town lean like that?

Thors a lean town read. I get my best reads from interaction, and thors fooled me before. I'm leaning town on him, but we can argue to make sure. Besides once he realizes we're town, if he's town as I think, it will make it that much easier for town to work together and win.
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

How specific does he need to be? (little reaching and like it) Although next same question applies to ceru I asked thor (opinion on voided and equinox more).

~Mehdi
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Empire didn't like at all voided's banter with thor in the beginning of the game, but I linked him to kingdom hearts which I had played with voided and he interacted in a similar way, so ithi he just likes rvs. But he's got a rather uptight play.

And we both are wary of equinox.

Right now my biggest suspects are equinox/voided/sixty
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

So identical scum reads and the main reason I think voided is scum isn't worth mentioning? And similar to thor can you be more specific on equinox?

~Mehdi
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Meh your read on voided was fine. I didn't like how uptight he felt in .

I have little experience with equinox but empire left me a message that equinox was his backpocket scum read. She just feels off.

But sixty...read that case.

Actually I'm not waiting...

VOTE: sixty.

This is a righteousness wagon.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Cerulean »

I cant wait for Tuesday when Oversoul starts posting so I can get a clearer read of that slot, btw.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Equinox »

Good god. First walls, now meta. This game is going to be pretty demanding, isn't it.

PiggyGal15's recent posts are coming off as honest. I'll investigate her games sometime tomorrow night, but for now she's no longer in the lead.

I don't really care for the argument between Cerulean and Thor665, as it looks more to be out of ego than alignment. The Empire head sounds like town; I might dig deeper to see if he has any scum games, but his posts so far are reminiscent of Micro 53, which is good. Thor665 might be town, but take that with a grain of salt. Actually, now that I think about it, it might be worth a look to see if Thor665 gets into ego wars as scum. Agree that N's probably town.

...and there's absta101 who Soul2277 says has acted weird before as town or something. Regardless, I'll park my vote here because, well, I don't like him. Despite showing little reservation voting me at the start, he's hesitated at voting for Voidedmafia, on whom he's claimed he's "leaning scum."

Unvote, Vote: absta101

Did I complain yet about how much reading there is already for this game?

In post 90, Soul2277 wrote:Seeing two scum leans pushing absta also makes him feel more likely town

Uh, come again?
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Cerulean »

And yet you make not one comment on sixty or their case on piggy even though you say she's coming off as more honest. Why is that?
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

I think you and voided are scum. You're both pushing absta. That makes him feel more likely town (and it's secondary reason for absta town). Read that game I mentioned since you're voting him and it'd give a better idea on his town play?

And ceru os is v/la so what does that actually mean? I won't vote til he shows up since I want to hear from him first. Best I can say there is scum reads go voided > sixty > equinox.

~Mehdi
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 113, Cerulean wrote:And yet you make not one comment on sixty or their case on piggy even though you say she's coming off as more honest. Why is that?

No read of Sixty. I even re-read their case after posting that, but all it garnered was a shrug. Ask me again in a couple of pages and I may have something better for you.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 89, Cerulean wrote:Voided - what do you think about sixty's case on piggy?

Well, I disagree that it feels contrived. As for the meat itself, points 3, 5, and 6 (all of which relate to her wagon analysis, or lack of) are pretty valid. I mentioned before that I found a distinct lack of analysis for her wagon (even for a non- to semi-serious RVS one) to be rather off and farily incriminating, so I am glad that someone else agrees with my own findings in this regard.

(Point 4 also leads in this direction, but her mentions of the lack of Equi and such aren't the main focus so i'm omitting them. The point about mentioning Absta as being scummy but not bothering to develop that point is pretty good, too).

In post 90, Soul2277 wrote:Voided's 60 along with the following post feels like a bigger absta scum read while still calling piggy a good wagon and staying on her without really explaining why she's a better wagon.

I explained why she's a good/better wagon in that post, though...

(and how she compares to dirty dealing mafia where she was town)?

I've practically forgotten what her posts were like in DDM because I didn't really read them. Stupid fake post restriction.

I guess I can take a gander during my break in college tomorrow, though.

In post 91, Cerulean wrote:
You seem a little more uptight than I'm used to.

I'm tired, Tammy. It's past 1:00 as I'm making this post, and I think I posted what you're quoting only 2 hours earlier, so I'm probably a bit more snappy.

In post 101, Thor665 wrote:I think your Voided lean makes sense.
I don't grok the Equi lean at all.

So...more explanation forthcoming

In post 112, Equinox wrote:
In post 90, Soul2277 wrote:Seeing two scum leans pushing absta also makes him feel more likely town

Uh, come again?

Are you aware at all of her scumreads, or are you asking for the sake of asking?

In post 113, Cerulean wrote:And yet you make not one comment on sixty or their case on piggy even though you say she's coming off as more honest. Why is that?

Good point. Based on what Equi said in
his
her most recent post, Sixty's case should've been in the range to actually see it.

Soul, could you elaborate more on why you feel Absta is town?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 114, Soul2277 wrote:
And ceru os is v/la so what does that actually mean? I won't vote til he shows up since I want to hear from him first.

~Mehdi

It means that I'm leaning town on your slot, but I cant wait for Oversoul to start posting to be sure. I've played with Oversoul and we were team mafia teammates, so I feel like once he starts posting I can get a more solid read of your slot.

~tammy
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 116, Voidedmafia wrote:Are you aware at all of her scumreads, or are you asking for the sake of asking?

Soul2277 was pretty clear about their scum reads, so, yes, I was aware. I just didn't see how that necessarily led to "absta101 is probably town."
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Meta. Meta explains absta so well (specifically while hard to describe it's his act play style where he just acts and plays). Artemis fowl being the example given (while it has 25 pages isoing him gives an idea of style and he mostly posts short).

Me and OS are both male even though I'm like anime.

And unless I'm seeing the wrong 60 that post focuses on absta not piggy.

P-edit: It's a secondary reason for absta. Do you think both scum bussing is likely in a white flag set up (well with the extra black rules).

~Mehdi
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Equinox - why are you townreading Thor?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 119, Soul2277 wrote:P-edit: It's a secondary reason for absta. Do you think both scum bussing is likely in a white flag set up (well with the extra black rules).

Maybe, maybe not. I get that it's a secondary read. I just don't, well, "grok" it, to steal from Thor665's lexicon.

Took a brief look at the game you indicated and can sort of see it, but let me get back to you later when my brain isn't so preoccupied with sleep.

Cerulean wrote:Equinox - why are you townreading Thor?

Liked how Thor665 pressured PiggyGal15 earlier. There's also some notion about Thor665 maybe not getting into an ego war because why take offense at someone doing something silly when it doesn't concern him and those posts didn't come off contrived, but I think I need to verify that I'm not doing bogus psychoanalysis first.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 119, Soul2277 wrote:

P-edit: It's a secondary reason for absta. Do you think both scum bussing is likely in a white flag set up (well with the extra black rules).i

Probably not. Well, we only have to find two if them. If I have time tomorrow, I'll see if I can find what someone posted in the team mafia white flag game for strategy. I feel like there was something. Oversoul played I. That game though so he might remember.
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Ceru do you want to try explaining to equi why it's unlikely then? Since somehow two scum are unlikely to bus in white flag isn't clear enough and I'm not sure how much clearer I can be.

~Mehdi
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 123, Soul2277 wrote:Ceru do you want to try explaining to equi why it's unlikely then? Since somehow two scum are unlikely to bus in white flag isn't clear enough and I'm not sure how much clearer I can be.

You're trying to convince someone who's bussed in every White Flag game as scum that it's unlikely.

Return to “Completed Open Games”