Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 1668, Mehdi2277 wrote:Tazaro explain how you win auction cop when neighborizer won.

The oracle predicted that one of the abilities that would be up for bidding was auction detective, which meant it was going to be up for bidding no matter what ability won in the advertisement dynamic.
UNVOTE
, I actually think my case relies to much on Phil scum.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.14

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

callforjudgement (5): Guille2015, StefanB, Phillammon, VoidedMafia, Salamence20
Shamrock (3): Mehdi2277, callforjudgement, Tammy
Phillammon (2): BBmolla, Seanald
Mehdi2277 (1): PeregrineV

Not Voting (6): Shamrock, Nero Cain, SlumberPartyBois, Pitty, greygnarl, Tazaro

Deadline is November 20th, at 11:00pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2012-11-20 23:00:00)

In post 1652, Tammy wrote:
magua
- I just realized you have me voting for cfj and not voting. Me not voting is the correct one.

Corrected vote counts 2.8-2.14 by removing Tammy from the list of voters on Elmo TeH AzN/callforjudgement. The total number of votes on Elmo TeH AzN/callforjudgement in each vote count was correct and unchanged.
Last edited by Magua on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

For mehdi scum:

Look at her posts about MoI.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1669, Mehdi2277 wrote:Also why say before I'm changing my vote? Feels like you're just giving yourself an easy out and want to try to see if you can get an fos based just on my plan break.

An easy out?
It was the town plan, and no one broke it except you. Why make a plan for town to use if anyone can ignore it?

We have no way to confirm ANY of your actions. And all your actions revolve around the dead guy whom most people had a town read on.

@Call- Matt blocked voided
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 am

Post by callforjudgement »

@Mod: You just got ninja'd by Tazaro unvoting.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1679, callforjudgement wrote:
@Mod: You just got ninja'd by Tazaro unvoting.

Let it be known that for a low, low fee of $200 per Day, you can get access to Super-Deluxe Vote Counts, now with 33% fewer errors!

Fixed.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Yes but you're still saying it as if you can just unvote me if the response seems decent like their's a lack of conviction with your vote then.

Asking things already answered is also dumb. Voided said why he didn't claim pages ago when matt asked.

I explained the neighborize thing. I trust GB. I want to be neighbors with him to discuss things with him. Giving money to a person I can discuss with beats giving money I won't know what happens to it.

I know slumber claimed RB so read that again.

Sala I know I had a town read on Moi. Point being?

And I forgot auction cop was a role itself.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 am

OK. So VM is confirmed to either have doctor and used it on a townie (= close to confirmed town), or have an investigative or neighbourizing role (the only other way he could determine he's been blocked).

The only scenarios I can see in which VM isn't town are if he's scum with Mehdi and he tried to neighbourize someone last night (he has to be scum with Mehdi or he wouldn't have access to the ability), or if he's scum with Seanald and he tried to cop someone last night. (It's impossible to be scum with PV and use Oracle to determine roleblocking, because PV's predictions were accurate.) The first scenario seems pretty unlikely; the second is a little more likely but still pretty unlikely.
scum
town
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I think we can just call VM confirmed town. When someone's 90 percent confirmed town it's close enough to treat it like confirmed town.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 am

Bleh. Just meta'd Tazaro, because I was annoyed by all the random unvotes, but he's definitely done it as town before (newbie 1118).

Tazaro, for future reference, it helps to always have a vote out on someone unless there's a good reason not to (lylo, vote-affecting power in unknown hands, etc.); it makes you easier to read, which is a generally pro-town thing to do.
scum
town
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Mehdi tell me about your scum meta.

A summary, not links.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Love to white knight. That's the only main thing and I do defend a lot as town (difference being my town reads are more accurate as scum). Hyper as both town and scum. Over defensive as both (and have been lynched as town once partly for being over defensive). Use to fence sit as scum more, but have gotten out of that.

Honestly meta wise I'm close to the same and since I love meta I try to be as close to the same as possible.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Oh lastly me bussing or not depends entirely on the game really. I've hard bussed and I've also hard defended my partners.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1681, Mehdi2277 wrote:Yes but you're still saying it as if you can just unvote me if the response seems decent like their's a lack of conviction with your vote then.

So if your responses make sense to me enough to where I don't want to lynch you today, then my vote lacks conviction?

It was the town plan, and no one broke it except you. Why make a plan for town to use if anyone can ignore it?

We have no way to confirm ANY of your actions. And all your actions revolve around the dead guy whom most people had a town read on.
I missed your response about having a town plan and following the town plan.

In post 1681, Mehdi2277 wrote:Asking things already answered is also dumb. Voided said why he didn't claim pages ago when matt asked.

Because he was hoping to hold onto it today at the earliest.() I saw that. The net result of the loss of all your money and your neighborizing ability for night1 seems like you would be demanding more answers.

In post 1681, Mehdi2277 wrote:I explained the neighborize thing. I trust GB. I want to be neighbors with him to discuss things with him. Giving money to a person I can discuss with beats giving money I won't know what happens to it.
Right, but we also have a town plan which we are following, so you'll know your money is helping town win. I'm not seeing this as a good reason for this type of game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Not really. Voided is fairly clear so suspecting me on it isn't something I'd do. My loss reaction was the meh in my first post of the day.

PV point of plans is to help the town. I knew what I was doing and hinted I was doing something the day before. Complain to me day 1 where I repeatedly said I didn't want to receive money or bid on anything. Complaining to me now when I'd showed desire of doing something different is dumb.

Yes it lacks conviction when you leave an out from the start. If you actually changed by response and flowed out that'd have worked better, but just saying my scum read depends on his response to this specific thing is weak.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Phillammon »

PV... feels very townie, which I value a LOT.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How and when have you actually expanded on that (quote yourself please and if you haven't saying that now with just that doesn't help much).
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1689, Mehdi2277 wrote:PV point of plans is to help the town. I knew what I was doing and hinted I was doing something the day before. Complain to me day 1 where I repeatedly said I didn't want to receive money or bid on anything. Complaining to me now when I'd showed desire of doing something different is dumb.

Yes. You specifically asked to be excluded from the plan of receiving money for reasons you didn't want to go into.
Did you tell Tazaro?

why would you neioghborzing you preclude you from receiving money from Tazaro?

If you were designated to send money to Tazaro, and you mentioned not wanting to
receive
money, but were OK with sending it, why did you not send it to Tazaro?

I'm not complaining, I'm pointing out that if you can do whatever you want but be town, how is the plan supposed to catch scum?

I did notice your "posting" of the plan changed the Tazaro_Medhi transfer to "take no action", but decided to wait and see what you actually claimed day2.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am

In post 1272, Mehdi2277 wrote:I like talking to people. Beyond being enjoyable it's very useful for reads. That's the main reason. Other one would be in scum's hands it lets the two scum teams form a connection.

What did you mean by "useful for reads", here?
scum
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 am

Also, I was looking for the other scumslip that I remembered seeing in Mehdi's posts, but can't find it.
scum
town
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 1598, callforjudgement wrote:Seanald: "I figured I would be an early days target", what do you mean by that? And why would it encourage you to bid on cop?

In post 1608, callforjudgement wrote:BTW, anyone here familiar with Seanald's meta? I don't know it but people are acting like he has a reputation.

read my games yo....just read my games and you will see...you will seeeeeeeeee.

i bid on cop cuz I never had cop ability before. and I did it like 2nd or 3rd day, in the middle sometime.

Also, Im glad to see your town, usually I say HEY YOUR FUCKIN SCUM FOR ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS, too easy to look like your doing something, but your questions are all over the place, very natural & freeflowing, genuinely trying to pick up the game.

I SIR, DUB YOU TOWN.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Seanald »

Peregrine I can't read you for shit right now, i dont know what to make of that.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 pm

[quote="In post 1695, Seanald"i bid on cop cuz I never had cop ability before. and I did it like 2nd or 3rd day, in the middle sometime.[/quote]
Did anyone else bid on cop not-late?

If Seanald bid on cop as scum, it's most likely because discussion within his scumteam was that they badly needed to keep cop out of town hands (and to use it to find the opposite allied scumteam). So I'd expect a scum bid on cop to come quite late in the day. We know that there were at least two bids on cop (or the current bid wouldn't be more than $1), and based on what Seanald said and what people remember of night 0, I think Seanald's bid came first, with the scum bid later.

So my question is: can anyone counterclaim Seanald and claim to have bid on cop earlier than that? If nobody did, it was Seanald + one scumteam who bid for cop (which is null on Seanald). If somebody did, we have caught scum.

I don't expect this to work, but it's worth investigating.

Likewise, Neighbouriser's current bid going up so high early implies that at least two people bid for it early. In this case, I'm less convinced that scum bid on it early (if they thought it was important at the time they'd have bid more, and they probably would have thought about it for longer). I won't ask the other to claim now because I can't immediately see a benefit, but we should check to see if the stories match up if we eventually massclaim.
scum
town
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Seanald »

your saying if someone bid earlier than me on cop, that means im scum?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Do you think chatting with a mason on reads helps them (or a hydra)? Same logic since strong town reads together is basically a set of masons working together.

PV I can't pm people. Nor can I chat with them when the first qt I tried to make was on the dead. What I said is all in this thread.

In post 798, Mehdi2277 wrote:As for what I do with my money just trust me I'll be doing something useful.

I think it was obvious I wasn't planning to follow plan so again why not complain then. This argument is very circular right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”