Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1699, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cheery is town and should feel town.

I don't think that meme works in that fashion.

I'm not seeing it being DGB, I although I may go have a browse around Josh's meta to see if he is always "needs catchup" lurk heavy to see if that can sway me. But I can't see DGB's posts actually coming from scum.

I'm still also unsure about Darthe. looking at his iso, I can only see as being scum motivated with the correction of removing CKD from his acceptable vigging list.

and the "info lynch" hammer of Dcore still stands out as an antinomy, I'm still not sure what that means.

Just looked at the votecounts posted to see if they were lined up with my read and apparently there were no scum on the BC wagon.

BloodCovenent (8) -
drmyshotgun
, Darthe,
PeregrineV
, roflcopter,
Rob13
Tazaro
, Cheery Dog, TheReverend
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I really think its PH. Hes doing just barely enough to not be called for lurking. And he isn't really pushing any suspicions, just coasting nicely. And his D1 stance on Dcore is still unforgivable.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Josh meta got nowhere, his last completed game was 3 years ago. (although he was more active before being replaced in those I don't trust it) and I can't really get much out of his 6 posts in reverse mafia redux where he was scum.

I'm good with maybe switching to ProHawk, I can at least see him being scum from his ISO. (him being apparently roleblocked by scum doesn't mean much in way of clearing him)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If people are going to try and argue that SCUM CKD cleared PH with his hypothetical tack then they will be laughed at by me. The fact that CKD was so eager to out his PH targeting results only makes me think it was a distancing ploy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1697, Darthe wrote:
In post 1663, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1660, Rob14 wrote:If Cheery is scum, he bussed hard on CKD and to a lesser extent DC. After reading his ISO with the confirmed members of the scum-team, I do not believe he is scum. His night actions are questionable at best, but I saw very little in their interactions that points to anything but Cheery-town.

Was Cheery's choice of night action bad? Yes.
Was it anti-town? Probably.
Is he scum? No.

QUESTION.

Did he speak to the scumbags directly, or did he speak OF the scumbags only?

If he's engaging the scumbags directly and engaging them, then he's town.

If not - he's scum.

Why?

I've been scum often enough to know.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am

In post 1699, AngryPidgeon wrote:Its literally PH/DGB. One of those 2. Malp and Darthe are distant possibilities. Cheery is town and should feel town.

Your reads are bad.

Tell you what.

Vote for Cheery today. Tomorrow, I'll vote for anyone YOU want me to.

If we lynch Cheery, there won't be any tomorrow.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:00 am

Post by Darthe »

^ Don't like this post. Don't like it at all.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 am

How about, if Cheery isn't scum, lynch me tomorrow.

Do you like that better?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 am

In post 1706, Darthe wrote:^ Don't like this post. Don't like it at all.

Tell me what you don't like about this post. I'm extremely interested.

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Rob14 »

There was nothing wrong with that post Darthe.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 am

Post by Darthe »

Yes there was, and the subsequent reaction of changing what she said and then coming back and asking me why after. My read on DGB is moderately town ATM regardless but I didn't like the back scratcher post. (If you don't get that term, it is an individual who says "well hey if you do this for me and I'm right then :D but if I'm wrong ill give this to you so everything is still cool). Not scummy, I simply don't see it as good town play.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:39 am

And why don't you like the back scratching?

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

malpascp
(1) - Cheery Dog
Darthe
(2) - TheReverend, Rob13
Cheery Dog
(5)
- DrippingGoofball, ProHawk, malpascp, roflcopter, Paid Pyro
DrippingGoofball
(1) - AngryPidgeon

Not Voting
(1) - Darthe

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-14 12:43:07)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Rob14 »

The way DGB said that wasn't back-scratching, as you call it. It's "do what I want today and I'll do what you want tomorrow because if you do what I want, I'm 100% sure there won't BE a tomorrow." That's very, very different than what you described. It's a, in the view of DGB, non-meaningful concession in order to get people to vote Cheery. I think he comes off looking more town for his confidence, personally.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im not going to be able to convince you all of DGB/PH am I? We have < 2 days.

Intent to hammer by the end of today.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Rob14 »

I have no chance of getting a wall on Darthe up because I just was informed I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday, meaning today is homework day for basically the rest of the week. We're not going to get anywhere on that front this day (and AP is right, he's not going to succeed in pushing DGB/PH). No one else has raised any major concerns, with pretty much every active person stating Cheery is a good option. With that in mind, and acknowledging that it's unlikely that we'll make any more progress this day, here's the hammer on Cheery.

Vote: Cheery

If I'm not here tomorrow, look at Darthe. Hard. I've talked about him a lot in my ISO. There wasn't one big wall, I don't think, but if you use Ctrl+F to check for where I talked about Darthe, I've made my opinions clear. Also, just look at his ISO.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So Cheery, you scum?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 am

In post 1715, Rob14 wrote:
If I'm not here tomorrow, look at Darthe. Hard.

WILL DO if game isn't over.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't worry rob, i'm here to put darthe's neck in the noose if necessary (but fingers crossed that its game over)
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Darthe »

Lol, I love the intent to kill. And I suppose that DGB saying malp wasn't mafia was enough for all of you to tuck tail? Do me a favor, speed lynch me tomorrow and go full retard when you're left floundering almost at LyLo with no good choice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

cough, cough, Darthe is being pretty obvtown right now, cough. Yall should feel bad about lynching Cheery.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1719, Darthe wrote:Lol, I love the intent to kill. And I suppose that DGB saying malp wasn't mafia was enough for all of you to tuck tail? Do me a favor, speed lynch me tomorrow and go full retard when you're left floundering almost at LyLo with no good choice.

you act like there aren't enough lynches left to take care of malp too, something i've mentioned numerous times and made a point of including yours and his names in the shortlist of people who will be dead before any lylo situation, wah wah wah
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1721, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1719, Darthe wrote:Lol, I love the intent to kill. And I suppose that DGB saying malp wasn't mafia was enough for all of you to tuck tail? Do me a favor, speed lynch me tomorrow and go full retard when you're left floundering almost at LyLo with no good choice.

you act like there aren't enough lynches left to take care of malp too, something i've mentioned numerous times and made a point of including yours and his names in the shortlist of people who will be dead before any lylo situation, wah wah wah

And here was the mafia reply.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

ap, just be quiet. we get it. you have different opinions from everyone else who is remotely conftown. feel free to gloat in the endgame if you turn out right. you're not convincing anyone.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1722, Darthe wrote:
In post 1721, roflcopter wrote:

And here was the mafia reply.

come at me bro
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”