_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

@kwll:
I want to know who you think the three most likely scum are, and why you feel that they are scum.

PEdit: I actually felt the opposite way when I read it. It's possible that kwll was given his replacee's Role PM, word for word, in which case, he would have thought Parama was his partner still in the game. I was going to keep an eye out if one of them flipped scum at any point.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by kwll »

I am horrible at writing walls...and I got a prod so i quickly wrote that...glad you enjoyed it...I do suck at writing walls...So i will be making more indepth post on everyone...btw I wrote that quickly while I was at work. :) and wow I got a vote for it yay!!!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by kwll »

I actually I missed the replacement out....so my bad on that one...
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

@tommy: Sherlock's jacob argument fails because it assumes that the spreadsheet is UBERscummy and therefore scum wouldn't use it. I am saying that the spreadsheet is not UBERscummy. scum doesnt need to go through the trouble of a spreadsheet, but if they want to distance their reads or get some help and not get caught easily, the spreadsheet will help a TON. its a way of contributing without taking a stance. Maybe i dont understand sherlock? was his argument something different?

in regards to kwll's parama/absta thing: how do we know "ab" is absta and not abbadon. Kwll?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

I wasn't implying that Jacob's spreadsheet was scummy at all. It makes him town mostly because of its unnecessary detail.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by kwll »

I used a lot if info fro IK mega post since it seemed to have a lot of info that has occuered the last few pages. I still didnt see where paranama got replaced.

My top 3 are

Trollie for his repeated denial of cherry and was proven wrong by his own quote. Such inconsistis leans scum.
Cheery for his use of meta ...such as using his previous games to show his innonce
both which appear to me arguing and bussing each other to appear innoncent later in case one is lynched

and my third
is randal for being overtly defensive.

btw I did post in 296 asking for help on how to format and quote and make a wall...as you can tell from my last post...I didnt do a good job which is why I asked for help.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by kwll »

oh yeah ab ment abaddon...sorry for the confusion
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

kwll is town for reasons that I may reveal later. Carry on.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

just iso'd everyone again:

sherlock-null
jacob - scum
Abbadon-leaning scum [this is a change from before. I noticed this time that he backs off easily, piggybacks on other people's objections, and is reaching to make cases]
Absta-town
delta - town
idiot- town
kwll-slight town
Radelle - slightscum - waiting for content/replacement - Radelle had a super scummy start and i weigh that heavily into my read but his last few posts read as pretty damn town
Slandaar-nulltown - I really hope he is town because I like what he is doing in this game
tommy-null - As i think ive said before, I want to call tommy scum but i cannot shake a gut town read
toxic-null- need to go back, didn't read with enough detail
CD-null- didnt even look at. will go back when i have more time

p-edit: sherlock, then I dont get ur argument. Is your argument that you could not imagine scum going through those lengths to generate reads? If that is true can someone else read what sherlock said and tell me if they read it that way? I do not see that argument in there and it concerns me if that is what the argument was. That being said I just might be missing something. In either case, that is a bad reason to think jacob is town because my argument directly answers that point, showing why scum would go through those lengths. if your argument is that scum has no reason to create a spreadsheet, and I show you a reason scum would make a spreadsheet, your argument doesn't still stand.

p-edit2: kwll is town because he does not even TRY to make comprehensive arguments in that post

_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

Yes, Trollie, that is the reason. Yes, there are reason for scum to go to those lengths, but the point is that it is
very unlikely

Expand on the townie posts by Radelle.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by kwll »

I am curious how trollie keeps flipping back and forth...why do you that trollie?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by kwll »

@jacob is that the only reason why you voted for me?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by kwll »

btw do I need to unvote to vote?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by kwll »

btw do I need to unvote to vote?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by kwll »

it appears I forgot to vote....
vote trollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

@sherlock, I do agree, but since I have my doubts on jacob, and i can easily come up with scum-motivation for the strategy (which includes the WIFOM aspect you are eluding to), it doesnt convince me that he is town.

Remind me to answer ur radelle question after we hear back from him/his replacement (i hope you can understand)

@kwll: there are a host of reasons why i might change my reads. I should hope a person is open to re-evaluating their reads as the game progresses.

I have a feeling someone asked this already, but what is ur MS experience? how many games have u been in?

_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

I did my homework. He's been in one Newbie game as scum. He won.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by kwll »

been in 2 actually...one as scum where I won..and the other as townie where I was lynched
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

Where is the second one? I must have missed it.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

kwll that game is still going on which means you really should stay away from even mentioning it in any other thread. I know the comment you just made seems like it wouldnt affect anything at all but a lot of ppl are very strict on this rule.

kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by kwll »

oh sorry sherlock...I guess I shouldn't mentioned it...Then yes only one game that is finished. I am sorry misunderstanding
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

yeah i am still feeling slight town from kwll.

his play in his mafia game he is just much more concise and comprehensive which id imagine is due to pressure to scumhunt/have reasons for reads. i see much less of that here so looks genuine.

kwll, do you have anyone who you feel confident is town right now?

kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by kwll »

Forgive me mod....Please dont strike me with lightning
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 344, kwll wrote:Cherry, Hard to get a read off of you. You seem to use a lot of meta, esp when you are referring to your other games. Why do you keep mententing Scum wants you alive till LYLO? We are only on day 1. That makes me kinda curious about you. Your playstyle tho also strikes me as scummy. Scum do not need to scum hunt, so your "play style" of being reactive just means either waiting for a good bandwagon to strike on or merely defend yourself. Either way those are scum moves.

I have not linked to any of my previous games, they may have been mentioned, but I have not brought them up to show innocence, others may well have because they wanted to examine my play style in detail (or other reasons I do not know), but how does that actually count against me?
I've been mentioning that scum want to keep me alive for LYLO because that's what I believe my scumread of thetrollie is doing with the defending of me based on said meta.

I also have no idea where the rest of your reads and arguments have come from as basically none of them make sense, can you go into more detail into how you reached the conclusions you did?

The spreadsheet technique of Jacob's strikes me as null and any read I have of him won't be based on that (he is still sitting at null currently, slightly scum lean, because of his lack of content inside the thread). I can see both Trollie's & Sherlock's arguments as being possibly true, which is why the whole thing is a null result.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by kwll »

sure thing...I can give more detail after i cook dinner...trying to post and cook...lol....please specify which points you wish for me to clarify and I will be glad to do so .

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”