Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 1522, BT wrote:
Only time I voted xtoph was from when I was undecided and did it for reactions. I'm still undecided.

Well, yeah, but reactions don't appear out of thin air.

In post 1522, BT wrote:?

I thought it seemed like he was looking for a way to bus a buddy, 'specially with them being on the same wagon. Which is why I said the 'same scum team' thing. Makes sense?
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

i'm just saying that "hmm alsark and pasch must be buddies on one of multiple scumteams, yes" makes no sense as a conclusion coming from uninformed majority, especially that early and without any flips
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am

Post by BT »

In post 1524, Maenara wrote:
In post 1519, ActionDan wrote:
read what BT was trying to do with that vote again.

I see him trying to get a reaction and a read. I see him saying he didn't get one. I don't see why that's not valid now.

Do you see xtoph anywhere? I don't. He was posting at the time (a rare enough occurrence) so I gave him a nudge.

I still don't get what you two are talking about.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Maenara »

Fragging crossposting and me missing half of them.

In post 1521, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:the distancing thing is retarded when you consider pasch's overall level of play so yeah

I fail to see how him trying to distance his buddy by attacking him for something completely arbitrary would be too retarded for him, given his performance.

P-edit: Which is why I decided that I would think that for the rest of the game, and never ever consider changing my mind. Except not.

Another P-edit: Hell if I know.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ok Maenara imagine this post instead,

In post 1518, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:but yeah i'm gonna agree with bt about porf's roleblock. actually do still sorta buy xtoph as mc-scum from noir trying to ignore him but in a perfect world porf will be able to resolve this tonight himself

In post 1030, Maenara wrote:Are Paschendale and Alsark on the same team?

meanwhile i just remembered this lmao

VOTE: Maenara

oh wow "don't speculate about the set-up" cut makes this even better
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Maenara »

S&R voting me without much reason beyond being stuck in the idea of me being scum and having each other to make the perfect echo chamber? And then more stupid talk about who has or has not been roleblocked by who in a freakin' 26-remaining-players game?

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Gorrad »

At a player's request, here is a link to the wiki for this game's flavor:
Let me tell you about Homestuck
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Just on my phone at the moment, so quoting and thorough reading won't be happening for a few hours. But I'm going to try to explain a little on a few things I picked up on in my skimming...

I didn't roleblock Porfervor. I'm not a roleblocker, and Porfervor isn't a Vig. I never believed they were. You can see that in my posts, if you decided to read up on it. Being killed by Porf wasn't a thing I was worried about.

About me not posting? It's as simple as my living in a different timezone. If people were awake at the same time as me then I could post more. Remember my questioning of Cheery Dog? I think I posted a decent amount there. He's in a similar timezone. I was able to post multiple posts without triple posting at any stage.
And then if I bring up something from three pages ago (see: when I was not even awake from the last night), there's the general consensus of "he's talking about useless and now redundant things". And when I feel like I can't post right, I will post less. I've already said things along these lines :]

I'm also liking the sudden scum reads on me today, just because of Porf's post. I mean, I was leaning town (a little) from Titan yesterday, and after that night and that one post I'm apparently his biggest scum read. I haven't looked at it properly yet, but it seems like its going to be interesting.

Also: Noir didn't say very much about anyone, IIRC. I will also read up on that.
As a terrible site note, I also like how "> Jack: Be Hearts Boxcars" makes more sense here than anywhere else :P

As I said, on a computer later today, so I'll read through and talk about things other than me in six hours or so. I'll probably also talk about myself to some extent but that can't be helped.
no.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Zdenek »

The most recent ~30 pages:

Buldermar's scum-claim: basically he can die anytime for it. The timing was terrible, and it distracted from the Paschendale lynch.

Noir goes back to Comb. Enig. this looks more like laziness with finding new "scum reads" than bussing.

Perfav's 851 brings him back to townie

ActionDan: 881 - I don't get the impression that he is trying to protect Paschendale as his buddy.

883 - I really hate how Titan is pushing Malpa as scum.

I still want xtoph dead after his 958.

Maenara could easily be scum.

Epic's suspicion of Titan and his death last night worries me a bit, but I'm going to forget about it for now.

In post 1123, Titan wrote:You unvote him for bad grammer.

This interpretation of what was going on is shocking.

I'm concerned with Naho protecting Tazaro

Maenara's 1168- I hate that she's telling us that she warned us about Noir, I don't understand her point about Deas trying to force a town read on him, I hate her comment about lurkers and herserf, I don't care for her defense of Taz.

In light of the flips, Maenara's ActionDan vote probably means she's not The Batterwich aligned, since she's neither bussing nor trying to save Taz.

Same thing with Titan's AVox vote; although, I still have a town read on that slot.

In post 1360, AurorusVox wrote:I want a Tazaro wagon, and I can't read 30 players and stay sane. I'm tunnelling heavily.

Deliberately maintaining a narrow focus in a multiscum game anyone?

End of day 1. That was a lot easier.

I like ActionDan's 1434.

In post 1440, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Cheery Dog

will probably sheep fate when he votes, but the dog is still scum

What are your opinions of his interactions with the flipped scum, and what they had to say about him?

In post 1456, Maenara wrote:Alsark was acting real weird before he replaced out

Since he didn't post for a week before he replaced out, this looks contrived.

In post 1466, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Sunshine and Rainbows

Why? Was it just for their comment about Nacho's rhetoric?
In post 1475, Fate wrote:I feel like voting Sunshine and clownfuck because I suspect he's the reason this game is 60 pages

BUT

Zdenek activated my TRAP CARD

VOTE: ZDENEK

Very cute.
In post 1476, Fate wrote:Alsark is town

Loo loo loo, I've got some apples . . .
In post 1491, Porfervor wrote:Zdnek's only post in this game looks like a scum trying too hard to be town look mom im scumhunting

This is vague garbage. What do you have a problem with?

In post 1496, BT wrote:And now I may be able to see this too. Thanks a bunch.

You too.

In post 1497, ActionDan wrote:Zdenek probably isn't lime-green. Unless he faked a non-limegreen slip.

Well, ok.

In post 1500, Porfervor wrote:look at his post and ask yourself his intention to post half of the things he did, he literally makes stupid comments about who voted who but doesn't follow up on it

What the fuck is this? I'm working to get through the thread. I'll follow up on things once I manage to read it through once and some sort of read on people, what needs to be questioned.

Now, what is this half of what I said do you have a problem with, what are the stupid comments and tell me, what intention are you ascribing to what I did because what I see from you here is mudslinging drivel.

Town:

Titan - at least I very strongly doubt they are pandorica aligned.
Torg
Vifam
Deasvail
Sunshine and Rainbows
Malpa
Nikanor
Phil
BT
Perfavot
ActionDan

Town because of scum interactions (which might be a really shitty reason to think someone is town, depending on your point of view):

Cheery Dog
Comb. Enig.

Scum:
Alduskkel
xtoph
Robocopter
numberQ
GNR
nacho
bulermar
maenara, but probably not Batterwitch aligned.
AVox

pedit. Oh dear, I'll read xtoph's post later.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Maenara »

Minor point, but the Noir comment was supposed to be a SBaHJ reference.

As for the rest, meh. Will care about what isn't about me tomorrow.

Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I am going to make an effort to do a larger catchup post at some point tomorrow or, failing that, over the weekend. Bare with me.

For now, just one quibble- could we refer to them as felt green, not lime green? Also, would you be willing to claim your target, por, or did I just miss it?
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Question: Does everybody agree that we don't want to mislynch?
If you answered no, screw you. But if you answered yes, you'll agree that we don't want to lynch town.

How do we avoid lynching Town? We make sure that scummy things actually originate from scum. How does that happen? Discussion. What's the core of discussion? Having substance to discuss. Why do I bring this up now? Well...

This is useless. was a long post. Saying "it means he should die" cannot lead to discussion. No discussion means a higher chance of a mislynch.

So, Maenara. In the interests of the Town, what is the problem you do have with that post?
no.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Maenara »

I don't think I said that. Could you, like, quote the actual post.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1532, xtopherusD wrote:I mean, I was leaning town (a little) from Titan yesterday, and after that night and that one post I'm apparently his biggest scum read.
Are you serious? I think I obviously listed you as the lowest scum read:

In post 1511, Titan wrote:Leaning scum (S -> W): {AurorusVox, malpascp}, Phillammon, Maenara, Nachomamma8, xtopherusD

Why are you misrepping my words?
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Oh, sorry. I always read the 'W' as "worst" rather than Weak.

You can scratch that point, then. Thanks Titan.
no.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Vifam »

Why didn't anyone shoot Robocopter he's not entertaining at all anymore
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Vifam »

Sunshine and Rainbow's push on that guy feels off, that might be cuz Im glazing over anything though. That or, Im confusing Sunshine and Rainbow with not being text heavy like she/he was in D1
ok
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 451, Noir wrote:or at least take your vote off cheery dog since he has no other votes on him and is no worse than combinatorial or paschendale and vote paschendale instead since you called him bad. or vote combinatorial

In post 455, Noir wrote:actually cheery dog does look fucking terrible in light of mini 1368. it's like he hit his head or something

In post 931, Noir wrote:cheery dog you are so fucking bad

MAKE HER A MEMBER OF THE MIDNIGHT CREW

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:I'm concerned with Naho protecting Tazaro

Against Faraday, who was also Lord English aligned?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1536, xtopherusD wrote:Question: Does everybody agree that we don't want to mislynch?
If you answered no, screw you. But if you answered yes, you'll agree that we don't want to lynch town.

How do we avoid lynching Town? We make sure that scummy things actually originate from scum. How does that happen? Discussion. What's the core of discussion? Having substance to discuss. Why do I bring this up now? Well...

This is useless. was a long post. Saying "it means he should die" cannot lead to discussion. No discussion means a higher chance of a mislynch.

So, Maenara. In the interests of the Town, what is the problem you do have with that post?

This is Maenara's reasoning, yet other people have voted for you Tazaro vote post. If you are so pro-discussion why have you not addressed any of the other accusations made?
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1536, xtopherusD wrote:Question: Does everybody agree that we don't want to mislynch?

This is Maenara's reasoning, yet other people have voted for you Tazaro vote post. If you are so pro-discussion why have you not addressed any of the other accusations made?
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

God Damn Phone!
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Ack. That was Zdenek not Maenara. That post that I addressed to Maen is actually @Zdenek.

Brood I have mentioned that I can't read the thread very well at all at the moment so I'm not mentioning everything. People voting me for the Tazaro vote is a big point that I don't want to skim over on my phone. Give me a couple of hours.

Yeah I'm going to leave this thread alone until I can read everything properly and not respond to things that people haven't said.
no.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by ζ »

VOTE: malpascp

His interactions with the two flipped Lord English aligned players point towards him being on the same team as them. For example, he awkwardly votes Pandorica ("Shiiiiit so much spam. Vote: Pandorica") and then justifies the vote later really badly ("My vote was kinda random, but either way Pandorica's reaction was really bad. And backfireing at everything is just anti-town.") What reaction? Backfiring? How?

Then he unvotes and votes Paschendale with more terrible reasoning ("ISO Pasch and laugh. Please just do it.") This reads like scum trying to sound townie in the absence of giving any actual reasoning for voting Paschendale.

In his next post he backs out of his Pandorica "scumread", and then actually
defends
Pandorica "It was just light scuminess, which is quite something that early on the game" and completely backs out of his previous read on Pandorica: "This was my (weak) reasoning on Pandorica," "At that point, the game had just started. I suspected Pandorica, but I wouldn't go to Hell and back to lynch him."

Later he finally votes a townie and tunnels on him aggressively.

And -- this is hilarious -- tries to cool down the Paschendale wagon: "Guys, lets get this straight. Do you think Tazaro, not Pasch, just Tazaro, is scummy enough to get lynched? I know this is not the only thing to take into account, but it would be nice to know after all why people are going back to that wagon after it lost some steam when Pasch replaced out."

Ahahaha.

Lynch it.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by ζ »

In post 1547, ζ wrote:Later he finally votes a townie and tunnels on him aggressively.

What's more, malpascp's reasoning for voting buldemar is that buldemar allegedly "seriously" claimed scum, and that town would never "seriously" claim scum.

Pro scumhunting right there.

Vote malpascp.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by ζ »

Zdenek is also a possible scum candidate for the light greens, but malpascp must die first.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”