Micro 65: No Town Lynched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yeah but nobody say shit
i want equinox to spoil me with the flavor
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

even if i'm wrong, but i don't think so
w/e we shall see tomorrow
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Equinox »

The idea seemed crazy at first, but no one else had anything better to offer. F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Gregory, and Nachomamma8 climbed down toward the shuttles. On the way, they laid out the details: Each of them would get into the three shuttles kept on the ship and, on cue, exit together. The shuttles were equipped with a weapon and were sturdy enough that they could survive attacks from a single shuttle's gun for some time. "It'd be a game of Ready Aim Fire, pretty much," F-16_Fighting_Falcon said as they reached the dock. Gregory and Nachomamma8 glanced at each other, but neither voiced any protest. F-16_Fighting_Falcon threw a flash grenade onto the floor, and the three of them rushed into their respective shuttles. A few minutes later, the chamber was bathed in blinding white light, and together the shuttles took off.

The ship loomed above them as they went into triangular formation. For what felt like an eternity, no one moved, and Gregory became anxious. He ran over the events of the past few days in his mind, mulling it over. Who was the most likely culprit? A low growling came from his stomach, and he realized that he hadn't eaten this morning. He needed to get back to the ship. Nachomamma8 and shos weren't together, were they? He turned his shuttle around to face F-16_Fighting_Falcon. Look at him, all cool and rational in a situation like this. He had to be the one. Gregory fired.

Is Gregory nuts? F-16_Fighting_Falcon was sure of Gregory being innocent, more so after his attack, but all it took was for Nachomamma8 to fire his own gun and it would be all over. "Gregory, stop now and let me explain before Nacho can hammer us both into oblivion," he said. All he heard in return was the continued gunfire. He slammed his fist into the window and yelped in pain. He knew Gregory; even in his shuttle all by his lonesome, Gregory was going to take precious time to do whatever it was that Gregories did, and F-16_Fighting_Falcon would not hear back until they were both dead. He had to take matters into his own hands. F-16_Fighting_Falcon turned his back to Gregory and began firing at Nachomamma8.

"NACHO CAN HAMMER," Nachomamma8 shouted into the intercom. For a moment, there was quiet as F-16_Fighting_Falcon ceased fire. "Then why haven't you?" asked F-16_Fighting_Falcon. Nachomamma8 flashed his lights in response. Nachomamma8 heard F-16_Fighting_Falcon grumble something unintelligible before F-16_Fighting_Falcon took aim at Gregory and began shooting. Nachomamma8 leaned back in his seat. There was some chatter between F-16_Fighting_Falcon and Gregory on the radio, but Nachomamma8 ignored them. He needed to think, and it was best if he did that on his own. What had happened the past three days? A memory came back to Nachomamma8; shos's behavior before his death, did it really make sense with F-16_Fighting_Falcon as his partner? What about Gregory?

It clicked. Nachomamma8 flew to where F-16_Fighting_Falcon was firing away at Gregory, and he added his own gunfire to the fighting. Unable to withstand the additional fire for long, Gregory's shuttle exploded. No one ejected from the vehicle; that had been the idea, and, frankly, Nachomamma8 was glad of it. A few minutes later, Nachomamma8 heard sizzling in the radio, and he froze. He looked up; F-16_Fighting_Falcon was facing him. They were in close range. Nachomamma8 had taken hits earlier. How long would he last if F-16_Fighting_Falcon shot at him? Nachomamma8 put his hand on the trigger, waiting.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon grinned and gave Nachomamma8 a thumbs up. It was over.

Gregory,
mafia goon
, was lynched on Day 4!

A win condition has been fulfilled!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon and Nachomamma8,
town vanillas
, survive and win the game for the town!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Equinox »

Roles

Mafia Goon: Gregory
Mafia Goon: shos
Town Vanilla: F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Town Vanilla: mykonian
Town Vanilla: Nachomamma8
Town Vanilla: RedCoyote
Town Vanilla: Thor665

Actions

Night 1

Gregory kills mykonian (successful)

Night 2

shos kills Thor665 (successful)

Night 3

Gregory kills RedCoyote (successful)

QuickTopics

Graveyard: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/HrRhNbCDcDRJp

The mafia may reveal their QuickTopic if they so choose.

In post 289, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 288, Equinox wrote:Mine?

Okay, you gotta tell me what this means.

Thank you all for playing!

Quick hammers aside, you guys did pretty well. Scum should have been more active, but Gregory seemed to be fairly busy, so perhaps that couldn't be helped. F-16_Fighting_Falcon was playing a little too fast and loose with the votes in LyLo, but then again they landed at the right times and in front of the right people, so there could be something there. ...that's probably it, yep.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

Nacho - I hate your vote on me still ;)

Greg's vote was still the worst though, especially when he tried to act like it was bad the town had been quickhammering.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

This was a very amusing game, although F-16 gave me a heart attack on at least three different occasions >.>. Quicklynching mykonian was completely unexpected but drew shos scum out, but we ended up lynching Thor for GOD knows what reason (PoE? I was gambitting a bit to see what you would do if you were straight-up ignored, but then started thinking you were scum half-way through due to PoE and you somehow got lynched even though I didn't read a single case against you?), and then RC played so fucking good in working on goodwill between Falcon and I that I was pretty sure Gregory was fucked for LyLo no matter what he did. THEN F-16 did the super fucking weird Nacho vote (SEVEN MINUTES!!!) and threw me for at least six loops and I had to sit down and reread this game like three times. Recent game with Myko helped quell the doubt a little bit, but I still needed super reread session to reassure myself. Also find it hilarious that I misread Gregory (again) just like I misread Myko (again) last time I played with him. I'd like to play with you two again sometime since you apparently have playstyles that my mind just can't handle, but I'm glad I managed to turn myself around this time and not lose.

RC was fucking amazing for wrapping the game up so handily, though. I think this is the first time we have both trusted each other as town ever? It's a good feeling.

pedit: yeah sorry that was terrible i know
but i'm still counting it as a win in the "1 on 1s against Thor" count ;)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

With a scum quickhammer and this town?

It's a win with an asterisk. ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, dear lord, even look at Red's and FF's "cases" on me - total asterisk.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Gregory »

pffff that hammer on thor was bad, not as bad though as the myk lynch. had actually wanted to play around with him for a bit. ah well. WP f16 and nacho. I wanted to buss shos immediatly day 3, and buss hard but then the day was over before I could even post. :(((((
oh and yesterday night, I don't get it. Was online till 1 but didn't see the nacho-vote. would have been a stolen victory but still.
wp everyone
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 am

Post by mykonian »

lol

how did you lose this.

And yeah, nacho, you are being a bit unfortunate in the last couple of games :P
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 309, mykonian wrote:lol

how did you lose this.

And yeah, nacho, you are being a bit unfortunate in the last couple of games :P

just with you
this game wasn't so bad
my second scumread on what was essentially d1 was wrong
whoops

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

This was an interesting game. I think I made a few good moves and a lot of bad moves but luckily Nacho was able to drive home the win from a nearly hopeless situation. It was still fun playing with Thor and Nacho. I've heard a lot about how great you guys are but never really got a chance to play with either of you before this. Thor was really good at figuring out I was town. I don't know why I suspected you, Thor. I guess when someone with two scummies including "best mafia performance" suddenly said I was obvtown for quickhammering, my first reaction was "wtf? Smart scum?"

Then in the end, despite both Nacho being on the right track (Greg), I let my paranoia of Nacho being scum get to me eventually, however, we still managed to lynch Greg and get a win for town. I did a lot of meta-research the night before 3P LYLO. I knew if Nacho was town, we had this in the bag. If Nacho was scum, it would have been 1-1 between me and Nacho. However, Greg's extreme lurking gave him away and I noticed he wasn't always like that in other games. Nacho pretty much won the game for us at that point.

I think RedCoyote played really well too figuring out both scum before dying. And Thor, really, how the f*** were you so sure I was town? It was remarkable really how you figured it out. Also, Thor going up against Nacho made me believe one of them was scum.

Well, if I am going to change one thing - I won't be quickhammering anyone in any other games. While it did draw Shos out, it also made me suspect Thor and led to a total of two mislynches and one scum lynch. Sorry about pushing your lynch Thor.

Well done everyone.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 am

Chalking up another win on my wiki thanks to Nacho lol.

Btw, Thor, can I steal your wiki layout? It is awesome.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 311, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't know why I suspected you, Thor. I guess when someone with two scummies including "best mafia performance" suddenly said I was obvtown for quickhammering, my first reaction was "wtf? Smart scum?"

:neutral:

In post 311, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:And Thor, really, how the f*** were you so sure I was town? It was remarkable really how you figured it out. Also, Thor going up against Nacho made me believe one of them was scum.

I explicitly described how I got that read. Nacho even sheeped it, and you decided that made him town...though only because he had seen how badly you had reacted the first time. Maybe you should have instead asked how he agreed with my read if my read was so intrinsically mystical and strange?

In post 312, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Btw, Thor, can I steal your wiki layout? It is awesome.

Go for it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 am

Post by mykonian »

yeah, we need to haunt you some more Nacho. Some day you'll get it right :P
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 314, mykonian wrote:yeah, we need to haunt you some more Nacho. Some day you'll get it right :P

one day...
probably never though.

In post 302, Equinox wrote:
The idea seemed crazy at first, but no one else had anything better to offer. F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Gregory, and Nachomamma8 climbed down toward the shuttles. On the way, they laid out the details: Each of them would get into the three shuttles kept on the ship and, on cue, exit together. The shuttles were equipped with a weapon and were sturdy enough that they could survive attacks from a single shuttle's gun for some time. "It'd be a game of Ready Aim Fire, pretty much," F-16_Fighting_Falcon said as they reached the dock. Gregory and Nachomamma8 glanced at each other, but neither voiced any protest. F-16_Fighting_Falcon threw a flash grenade onto the floor, and the three of them rushed into their respective shuttles. A few minutes later, the chamber was bathed in blinding white light, and together the shuttles took off.

The ship loomed above them as they went into triangular formation. For what felt like an eternity, no one moved, and Gregory became anxious. He ran over the events of the past few days in his mind, mulling it over. Who was the most likely culprit? A low growling came from his stomach, and he realized that he hadn't eaten this morning. He needed to get back to the ship. Nachomamma8 and shos weren't together, were they? He turned his shuttle around to face F-16_Fighting_Falcon. Look at him, all cool and rational in a situation like this. He had to be the one. Gregory fired.

Is Gregory nuts? F-16_Fighting_Falcon was sure of Gregory being innocent, more so after his attack, but all it took was for Nachomamma8 to fire his own gun and it would be all over. "Gregory, stop now and let me explain before Nacho can hammer us both into oblivion," he said. All he heard in return was the continued gunfire. He slammed his fist into the window and yelped in pain. He knew Gregory; even in his shuttle all by his lonesome, Gregory was going to take precious time to do whatever it was that Gregories did, and F-16_Fighting_Falcon would not hear back until they were both dead. He had to take matters into his own hands. F-16_Fighting_Falcon turned his back to Gregory and began firing at Nachomamma8.

"NACHO CAN HAMMER," Nachomamma8 shouted into the intercom. For a moment, there was quiet as F-16_Fighting_Falcon ceased fire. "Then why haven't you?" asked F-16_Fighting_Falcon. Nachomamma8 flashed his lights in response. Nachomamma8 heard F-16_Fighting_Falcon grumble something unintelligible before F-16_Fighting_Falcon took aim at Gregory and began shooting. Nachomamma8 leaned back in his seat. There was some chatter between F-16_Fighting_Falcon and Gregory on the radio, but Nachomamma8 ignored them. He needed to think, and it was best if he did that on his own. What had happened the past three days? A memory came back to Nachomamma8; shos's behavior before his death, did it really make sense with F-16_Fighting_Falcon as his partner? What about Gregory?

It clicked. Nachomamma8 flew to where F-16_Fighting_Falcon was firing away at Gregory, and he added his own gunfire to the fighting. Unable to withstand the additional fire for long, Gregory's shuttle exploded. No one ejected from the vehicle; that had been the idea, and, frankly, Nachomamma8 was glad of it. A few minutes later, Nachomamma8 heard sizzling in the radio, and he froze. He looked up; F-16_Fighting_Falcon was facing him. They were in close range. Nachomamma8 had taken hits earlier. How long would he last if F-16_Fighting_Falcon shot at him? Nachomamma8 put his hand on the trigger, waiting.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon grinned and gave Nachomamma8 a thumbs up. It was over.

Gregory,
mafia goon
, was lynched on Day 4!

A win condition has been fulfilled!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon and Nachomamma8,
town vanillas
, survive and win the game for the town!

also, thank you so much for this equi <3
I asked to be spoiled and you definitely delivered.
there's a reason i can't ever pass up one of your games when i see them in signups...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am

Post by shos »

ah well. this sucks. I realy thought we will be able to pull this off, I hate it when inactivity decides games. I had so many things I wanted to say in this lylo to make nacho vote F16, dammit ><

gg everyone tho. especially Nacho played well imo. thanks mod!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

I would agree that Nacho won it for the town.
Town was working hard not to win too.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am

Yeah, while Nacho did great, I think part of the reason was that mafia didn't really do that well either.

Thanks Equinox for modding. This was a fun game.

Can we see the scum QT?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Loved the flavor, Mod!

I really enjoyed this game. I felt like I had a pretty good hand on it, my Thor read notwithstanding. I enjoyed playing with everyone here! I wish I would've got to play with mykonian though. He's a favorite of mine. I was probably most impressed with F16's attention to detail. I'm also very glad that me and Nacho got on the same page. It just clicked for us this time.

So gg all! Thank you for the good game, Mod.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Gregory »

@f16, would you have hammered nacho if I had voted him at the end of my day 4 post?

@myk, well losing wasn't that hard actually. being very busy day 2, day 3 ending before I could post and 0 interaction with shos in game made lylo quite hard if anyone would just take the time to Iso me and shos.

@f16, we kept scum QT pretty short. nothing special really.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 pm

@ Greg, no. I would have said I was conf-town and that I would take my time to evaluate both sides of the story and re-read everything. I would have pushed Nacho to explain why he didn't think I was obvtown. I initially thought you were scum but Nacho not voting you was what caused the suspicion. It seemed to me like he was holding out on saying anything to get you on his side - which was exactly what he was doing - only thing is he was town! I know I wouldn't have hammered right away but I don't know who I would have ultimately voted for or whether I would have stuck with my initial read on you but I think Nacho would have been able to persuade me better than you since he was much more active and much more convincing and persuasive - at least that's what I'd like to think - it is all hypothetical.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 am

Post by quadz08 »

:nerd:
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”