Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1910, Robocopter87 wrote:While I'm here I see the VC says i should vote malp

VOTE: Malp

THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT YOURE WAGONING WITH AV
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1924, malpascp wrote:Shit. Action Dan's claim was obviously a joke. Just nevermind. Even though this game is still being anoying.

You seriously are working AGAINST ME rather than WITH ME if you're town

holy shit I can see why everyone wants you dead and scum aren't even trying to justify lynching you
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1946, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:This seems more like OMGUS if anything.

You've never stated a read on me, so how is it OMGUS?
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:You voted for Zeta so you obviously thought he was scum. The way I asked the question was more to point out the irony on the matter. The truth is through, a good portion of your filter contains back and forth between you and Zeta, who thinks you are scum, yet in the end you can find only one post to justify a vote on him.

I was mainly voting him because of his garbage attack on me - that catch-up posts are scummy, followed up by his obviously failed examination of the games I provided as meta, and the fact that he tried to justify himself on the grounds that he doesn't need to consider the content of posts or the situations under which they are made in order to find them scummy. He continues to be scummy because he's now moved the goal posts on why he finds me scummy - at first it was the stuff above, but now it's mostly gut. But I'm bored with him, and now I want to get a better read on you.
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:why are you voting for me now?

Because I hacked your account and saw your role pm.

^Silly artificial arguing with his "scum" read

^Awkward jokes about "hacking his account n saw ur role pm" which are forced

JUST IN CASE ANYONE FORGOT
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 am

Post by AurorusVox »

TELL ME WHO TO VOTE FATE

I ONLY VOTED HIM FOR WAGON JUSTICE
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 am

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 1951, Fate wrote:You seriously are working AGAINST ME rather than WITH ME if you're town

Hm?
no.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Malp's last two posts are objectively terrible
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1937, Shrimp85 wrote:It's my jizz face.

This game is huge, bigger than I'm used to. I have read through the last 30 pages, and have read some ISO's.
My vote goes to VIFAM , because all his posts are short, and practically useless. I see a Mafia in hiding.
I simply don't have time to read all the posts, so this is all I got.
I know VIFAM has no votes at the moment, but I don't want to join a wagon I don't believe in.

VOTE: vifam

You are bad
ok
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1944, BroodKingEXE wrote:@Zdenek He's V/LA but actually posting. He is actively lurking despite the pressure on him, townies don't do this.
The premise that town would refrain from posting whilst V/LA whereas scum would not is false.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1945, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1943, buldermar wrote:
In post 1941, Titan wrote:I have made an easy 5 step method for YOU to be pro-town.

1) Look at first post, and notice the two light green mafia flips.

2) ISO Malp.

3) Notice his relationship to the two light green flipped scums and his useless posting and shitlurking trying to blow away his wagon.

4) Vote Malp.

5) Spread the news to others to support Vote Malp 2012.

If you give Malp your vote, good people of Mafiastuck, you’ll have a lynch which hears your voice—which fights for your cause of lynching scum. Don't let the voice of the few be overwhelmed by the voices of the unhelpful. It is your duty, your obligation, people of Mafiastuck, to help lynch scum. So vote Malp, good people, and know in your hearts that you’ll be making the right decision.

I'm
Malp
Titan and I approve this message.
This guy claims to be 6-0 as mafia in his signature. If this is true I really can't see him make the obvious mistakes in bussing and buddying that his ISO with respect to Tazaro and Pandorica would imply.

But those are two of the three people he has posted on (excluding you) and they both flipped scum. That's a pretty steep coincidence believe.

@malpa You shouldn't be posting if you are V/LA, then!
In a game with this many people, it is to be expected that such coincidences happens. I'm not stating that his town fwiw, but the logic behind him supposedly being scum is utterly retarded.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1948, Vifam wrote:
In post 1943, buldermar wrote:
In post 1941, Titan wrote:I have made an easy 5 step method for YOU to be pro-town.

1) Look at first post, and notice the two light green mafia flips.

2) ISO Malp.

3) Notice his relationship to the two light green flipped scums and his useless posting and shitlurking trying to blow away his wagon.

4) Vote Malp.

5) Spread the news to others to support Vote Malp 2012.

If you give Malp your vote, good people of Mafiastuck, you’ll have a lynch which hears your voice—which fights for your cause of lynching scum. Don't let the voice of the few be overwhelmed by the voices of the unhelpful. It is your duty, your obligation, people of Mafiastuck, to help lynch scum. So vote Malp, good people, and know in your hearts that you’ll be making the right decision.

I'm
Malp
Titan and I approve this message.
This guy claims to be 6-0 as mafia in his signature. If this is true I really can't see him make the obvious mistakes in bussing and buddying that his ISO with respect to Tazaro and Pandorica would imply.

Have you actually looked at those games?

In post 1943, buldermar wrote:This guy claims to be 6-0 as mafia in his signature.
If this is true
I really can't see him make the obvious mistakes in bussing and buddying that his ISO with respect to Tazaro and Pandorica would imply.

I trust that you're capable of answering that question yourself.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:54 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Vote: CherryDog
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate will you vote S&Rs?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Vifam »

Im not doubting that it's true, Im saying that him being 6-0 can mean he just lucked out and had a decent scum team, or a lackadaisical town, for all we know he could have gotten lynched in the first day in most of those games. His scum record doesn't necessarily reflect his performance, especially with such a low amount of scum games.

Does anyone have some actual meta on Malp's scum game? I'd do it myself but I dont want to
ok
torgonitoh
torgonitoh
Goon
torgonitoh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am

Post by torgonitoh »

In post 1941, Titan wrote:3) Notice his relationship to the two light green flipped scums

wat this one?

i read the badmans. I no see this thing. tell me this thing?

starman wrote:@malpa You shouldn't be posting if you are V/LA, then!

wat LA mean?

I see many mans pick malpasdlfjk. malpasldfjk is dumbmans, but is badmans? no sure, think sunmans or sunrain good pick ok.
WUTLOLSKI
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Vifam »

Sunshine and Rainbows doesn't seem scum why are you saying this
ok
torgonitoh
torgonitoh
Goon
torgonitoh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:32 am

Post by torgonitoh »

In post 1964, Vifam wrote:Sunshine and Rainbows doesn't seem scum why are you saying this

wat mean seem. mean sunrain say many words, must be goodmans?/ no

i show why badmans, i show again. i like pizzamans, bring badmans to you fresh of order

this mans want us look other mans, say is ok pick pscdale but no vote, do again, now pick cubemans, then late jump so can say help. this is badmans

maybe i xplan more, other mans pick sunrain? ok

when pshdale almost done, sunrain drop vote. if pshdale badmans why drop vote? why sad of pick, if pick on badmans? why mater soon or late, if pick badmans? only drop vote, if no want pick to die

sunrain say later, pshdle is badmans. but spend more time, say other mans is badmans. try to make other mans pick not pshdale. only vote later, when see all other mans pick that mans, try did no work, want say 'i help pick badmans'.

i still want kno, why malpawaeriu badmans. if badmans i pick too is ok. but i read that mans, see dumbmans, not badmans
WUTLOLSKI
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1946, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:This seems more like OMGUS if anything.

You've never stated a read on me, so how is it OMGUS?
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:You voted for Zeta so you obviously thought he was scum. The way I asked the question was more to point out the irony on the matter. The truth is through, a good portion of your filter contains back and forth between you and Zeta, who thinks you are scum, yet in the end you can find only one post to justify a vote on him.

I was mainly voting him because of his garbage attack on me - that catch-up posts are scummy, followed up by his obviously failed examination of the games I provided as meta, and the fact that he tried to justify himself on the grounds that he doesn't need to consider the content of posts or the situations under which they are made in order to find them scummy. He continues to be scummy because he's now moved the goal posts on why he finds me scummy - at first it was the stuff above, but now it's mostly gut. But I'm bored with him, and now I want to get a better read on you.
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:why are you voting for me now?

Because I hacked your account and saw your role pm.

OMGUS in terms of me disagreeing with you. Zeta's responses seem more of a stubborn townie though, he disagrees with you but he does it in an unmoving manner rather than biting. I cant find the post where he moves from that justification to vote for you though.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So OMGUS when it barely fits but sounds like a nice word to use?
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Maenara »

Readjusting previous statement. Have read, will comment thoughtfully when thinkpan functioning properly once more.

Will comment non-thoughtfully now.

Yes, Malpa is likely to be scum. No, I won't vote for him right now, because I'm tired as hell and I'll probably accidentally hammer him or something. Call me in the morning. I don't get why AV is being ignored. He's scummier than GNR, damnit, and he's just... Bleh. Ne'er mind; I suspect that 'less he says something, he'll get what he deserves eventually. Some of the more active people seem town, some seem more doubtful. Not going to spend time trying to lynch those today. We can use them to find their rivals, first. Hooray for multiball. Let's spend today focusing down those who are both useless and scummy. Like, I guess, Malp.

Yep. Iiii'll just say something more tomorrow something.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Mae I think you're town. What's your read on me then if it's town would you like to back me up on brood?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1969, Mehdi2277 wrote:Mae I think you're town. What's your read on me then if it's town would you like to back me up on brood?

town
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1952, Fate wrote:^Awkward jokes about "hacking his account n saw ur role pm" which are forced

So Fate's scum. Town Fate would have kept his mouth shut and let BroodKing respond.
In post 1966, BroodKingEXE wrote:OMGUS in terms of me disagreeing with you

You think that I think you're scum because you're disagreeing with me? What gave you that idea.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fate: Your outburst at the top of the page looks like the following, and I am REALLY struggling to follow the thought processes behind it. Please, PLEASE elaborate.

"AV, don't vote Malpa because he isn't scum"
"Jeez Malpa stop being obvious scum, I can see why town wants you dead."

Short of a lobotomy, I can't immediately reconcile those statements.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Or for the second one:

"Malpa stop playing dumb. I can see why town wants you dead."
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 1962, Vifam wrote:Does anyone have some actual meta on Malp's scum game? I'd do it myself but I dont want to

Micro 40. Hardly mentions scumpartner (shos) until just "my vote stays, even though I'm not sure everything shos says is accurate". Then makes a small comment on thinking the scumteam might be {scumpartner, person malp is voting}. Always makes sure to say that he is not sure. Then dies.

Mini 1196. Says he doesn't buddy up with anyone but will support someone if he thinks they're right. Calls out town Tazaro for asking scumpartner mikemike778 why mike thought he (Taz) was scum. Essentially becomes mikemike's other head, deflecting questions off of his scumpartner. Falseclaims with some "breadcrumbing" (something to look for in this game?). Tells PRs to use their power as they would use it normally? No, seriously. Responds to a Scum cop result on scumpartner with "Either we believe Chuji's claim or not. ... Our best move would be to lynch mike today". Suggests lynching mike and Chuji. Doesn't mention second scumpartner until his 58th post (post #1274), when scumpartner1 is lynched, and calls him town. Suddenly scumpartner2 is the most town person ever. Then they win.

Mini 1194. (Reverse Mafia, so voting for revivals). Replaces in, says that the revival should either be [a town player] or [scumpartner]. Then says (20 posts later) that he would prefer to revive [that town player] "just by gut". Suddenly switches to reviving [that scumpartner] even after "no big news". His next 5 posts include a blatant "revive bub revive bub revive bub" appended to the end. Still hasn't mentioned the other scumpartner. Small comments disagreeing with scumpartner2. Suddenly (a while later) scumpartner2 is "obvscum". Continues with "revive bub revive bub etc". Suddenly (only a little while later) scumpartner2 is "not that obv-scum anymore". More "bub is not scum". Changes from "we don't use the word 'definitively' on mafia (at least I try not to)" to, you might not have guessed it but you could have, "Bub is defenitivelly town". Then wins.

Newbie 858 doesn't have enough for me to look at, does someone else want to have a go? :mrgreen:

(just left home, picking up the draft on my phone from here on)

From those three games that I looked at, scum-malpascp completely avoids one scumpartner, and overly obviously buddies with any others. Now read his ISO again. I can't quote at the moment, but I know that this malpascp perfectly fits that description, with the two Felt Scum. This also means that there's most likely a fourth member who malp has
not
said much about, or hadn't said anything about until the other scum buddies died. (like in Mini 1196 after mikemike778 lynch).

So yeah. There are those three other games (two of which I haven't located yet), but I think you'll agree that the three above are fairly incriminating?

That's all from me for a bit. xtopherus out.
no.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”