guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:49 am

Post by guille2015 »

VOTE COUNT 1.07With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Bitmap (0):
Om of the Nom (0):
Josh Lyman (3):
iamausername, greygnarl, Om of the Nom

Moneybags (0):
iamausername (0):
Malakittens (0):
CF Riot(0):
greygnarl (4):
Malakittens, Bitmap, Josh Lyman, Moneybags

Not voting (1): CF Riot

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-30 08:34:00)
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 am

Post by guille2015 »

Aperture Science values our test subjects' free time and holiday vacations. Due to this, I will be extending prods and warnings by 24 hours.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 am

Post by CF Riot »

My other game just went into night, I'm bored. Do we have enough interactions to want to claim lovers now?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Bitmap »

I don't mind claiming lovers now.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 am

Post by guille2015 »

Josh Lyman is being replaced.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 am

Post by greygnarl »

Wanna unvote Bitmap?

FOS Bitmap

He still hasn't done shit but is obviously paying attention to the game.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

C'mon greygnarl, go the full mile.
VOTE: Bitmap

I'm not opposed to claiming lovers either.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by greygnarl »

VOTE: Bitmap

I'd actually prefer not to claim lovers. The fact is that scum are attached to town so pairings shouldn't make us hesitate to lynch somebody. Especially as nobody has been particularly amazing this game.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 am

Post by iamausername »

I'd rather hold off on claiming until Josh Lyman's replacement has a chance to say something.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 am

Post by guille2015 »

Rainbowdash remplaces Josh Lyman, effective immediately.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Time to save the game.

We dont claim lovers, setup optimization 101.

Money is 100% town also here, like really really really town. Its a bit of an issue since grey is really scummy, but its one of those things where when its obv town + scummy VI im not really wanting to make a lynching call since if grey ever becomes obviously town I would just selfvote to keep that one alive for the win. Gut telling me grey has a decent chance of just being himself as town which basically entails making everypony want him dead for a mix of persona and scummy play.

Vote OOTN

IIUN bugs be a lot here as well on a gut level, especially if the OOTN slot is scum like I think.

Somepony needs to explain the grey wagon because I dont get it, as scum it would be something that I would love to see since his partner is the most obvious townie in the game, but here im just not even seeing why it exists. Money needs to stop being suicidal town and come kill OOTN with me who is trying to use grey.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 am

Post by iamausername »

so you agree that greygnarl is likely being targeted by scum in order to take out Moneybags, the most obvious townie of all time, ok

but then you think two of the people who are NOT voting for grey make a logical scum pairing? how does that work? and how is Om 'trying to use' grey, exactly?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 211, iamausername wrote:so you agree that greygnarl is likely being targeted by scum in order to take out Moneybags, the most obvious townie of all time, ok

but then you think two of the people who are NOT voting for grey make a logical scum pairing? how does that work?

Well the wagon on grey is Mala who is town if my OOTN read is right, Josh who is town, Money who is town, and Bit who I really doesnt feel like scum. When OOTN reads as scum and if it wasnt for one or two of your posts I would be voting you and not him... yeah I have my vote where it is.

Really at this point the pairings are exceedingly obvious as subtelty is lost on this crowd, and I like voting for the pair im voting.

and how is Om 'trying to use' grey, exactly?

Really? The "hey lets lynch Bit" jump from him for in part trying to lynch lurker JL who OOTN had been voting that shows up right after grey shows Bit support, it just feels a bit scummy when you look at the timing. He also is joking a whole lot about being scum which just makes me uncomfortable since thats not behavior I have seen him exhibit in the past. That and that he claims Mala has a "decent reason" for voting him, which im not sure ive ever thought anypony had a decent reason for voting me as town. As SCUM I have had that thought, but never as town.

OOTN and his partner have first scum. Not sure if its my partner or the non-money pairing as the spot where we find last scum yet. It depends if OOTN or his partner are scum if we get the clean sweep or not since chances are we have the win already.
You don't earn
loyalty
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 am

Post by greygnarl »

That's poor logic. He's just saying that I should be voting Bitmap since he;s not really at L-1 or anything.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 213, greygnarl wrote:That's poor logic. He's just saying that I should be voting Bitmap since he;s not really at L-1 or anything.

Its good logic when he wasnt about to vote Bit, and actually has his vote in a spot he was attacking others for, untill you showed interest in going in that direction. Once he saw support he jumps the dead wagon on a lurker, but only when he saw support for a push in that direction.
You don't earn
loyalty
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

I hearty endorse RD. >.>

Vote: Ottn
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

Post by greygnarl »

Ok that makes sense.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Moneybags »

Good, good. This narrows it down. Both Iam and Rainbow are confirmed town, Iam for his outrage in my gambit and Rainbow for come in to "save" us. Riot is also town for reacting to my gambit. This leaves Bitmap, Om, and Mala as the last scum. I'm thinking Mala is town, so this leaves Om and Bitmap. And finally, given that Bitmap is currently voting on grey, I will have to conclude that the scum team is Om of the Nom and greygnarl. We start with Om.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 212, Rainbowdash wrote:Really? The "hey lets lynch Bit" jump from him for in part trying to lynch lurker JL who OOTN had been voting that shows up right after grey shows Bit support, it just feels a bit scummy when you look at the timing. He also is joking a whole lot about being scum which just makes me uncomfortable since thats not behavior I have seen him exhibit in the past. That and that he claims Mala has a "decent reason" for voting him, which im not sure ive ever thought anypony had a decent reason for voting me as town. As SCUM I have had that thought, but never as town.

So I'm not allowed to switch from a wagon on someone who was being replaced to another person I had a scumread on? I've actually put arguably more effort into making a case on Bit than I have for anyone else in the game.
Whenever I'm with Bitmap we always seem to joke a lot together, it's seriously nothing to be worried about.
Mala was the only one to bring up a decent reason because she actually brought up a reason that wasn't just "your playstyle instantly makes me think you're scum" (quote greygnarl). It's basically my way of saying "Hey you fucks give a reason or get the hell off my wagon you have no place here."

You seem to be basing everything off me being scum, but what about when I flip town? Who is the scumteam then?

You realise Mala is doing the exact same thing that you accused me of doing with grey. As soon as you showed support on my wagon, Mala hopped along right behind you. What makes her wagon hop different from mine?
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by iamausername »

i would really really like to do a lover claim now you guys.

UNVOTE: Rainbowdash
VOTE: Malakittens

definitely my preference lynch at this time, fwiw.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 218, Om of the Nom wrote:So I'm not allowed to switch from a wagon on someone who was being replaced to another person I had a scumread on? I've actually put arguably more effort into making a case on Bit than I have for anyone else in the game.

Why didnt you move until the point that there was other interest for the case though?

You seem to be basing everything off me being scum, but what about when I flip town? Who is the scumteam then?

I actually hope you are town because then we lynch the pair you are voting and my partner for the win because the only way grey being scum is a possibility is that you or your partner are scum. We get scum with your pair being lynched, but really if you are both town I would quicklynch the one side and then probably vote my partner after a doublecheck reread.

You realise Mala is doing the exact same thing that you accused me of doing with grey. As soon as you showed support on my wagon, Mala hopped along right behind you. What makes her wagon hop different from mine?

I read him as town more than not. Even though I think the pairing is town/town, I like the Grey vote from him. I like his posts, I may be wrong but I read him as townish enough to not care a whole lot because if your pair has scum his pair gets serious town points.

Its one of these three I think

OOTN pair + Grey pair
OOTN pair + Me pair
Mala pair + Me pair

I dont have a heavy scumread on my partner, but they make sense as scum with a whole lot of players more than others so I end up there quite a bit. If we lynched Mala pair and they flipped with a scum I would probably selfvote because im pretty sure it would be game ending.
You don't earn
loyalty
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I want a lynch that is either Bitmap or Mala. I definitely do not want a lynch on the GG/Money pair since they are obvtown as fuck. So when there's an opportunity to start a wagon on someone who isn't GG/Money then why wouldn't I take it?

You're thinking way too far ahead into the game, and I really don't like that.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 221, Om of the Nom wrote:I want a lynch that is either Bitmap or Mala.

If my reads are correct you have quite a bit of compromise space there....

You're thinking way too far ahead into the game, and I really don't like that.

Game lasts three days tops and some pairings make little sense, no problem with trying to think ahead a bit on this one.

Im at something like

Scummy: OOTN, IIUN
Null: CFR
Null-Town: Bit, Mala, Grey
Town: Money

Given lover pairs (am I really the only town who figured this out?) I may be wrong about something because im usually not *that* right about stuff, but I like the way it looks from an early stage comfort setting that I can reassess with information.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Oh hey RBD, it's nice to see you. Knowing RBD, it's probably best not to claim lovers if she has a really good suspicion to not claim lovers.

Also RBD, why Om over GG?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 223, Bitmap wrote:Oh hey RBD, it's nice to see you. Knowing RBD, it's probably best not to claim lovers if she has a really good suspicion to not claim lovers.

Also RBD, why Om over GG?

The buddy buddy is strong in this one.
RBD, your reads are absolute shit, Bitmap is scum.

Also hey, last time RBD replaced into a game and tried to take control he ended up flipping scum. JSYK.

Return to “Completed Open Games”