Mini 1396: Pokemon Gen I UPick (Game Over)

Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Unvote, Vote: Lord Mhork

Not even paying attention to lots of the case against him. There is defense of Seanald, sure, which I have also been accused of, but that vote on Yama is terrible. That's a 'Quick, get on my counterwagon' vote.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

You have got to be fucking kidding me... How is that a get on my counter wagon vote? That wagon has been here the whole time! And I've expressed support the entire time!

Wisdom, you would make really, really good scum.

Shmugen, what the hell? What do you make of Yama's bad jump on me? Wouldn't I be the counter wagon to his wagon? Or is that not the way this works?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 576, Lord Mhork wrote:
Wisdom, you would make really, really good scum.

Thanks, I hope I'll get a scum role someday soon to see how I'll fare.

On a more ontopic note, you've said that you've wanted to vote Yama for a very long time now, yet you only do that when your wagon reaches his wagon in size. If that isn't the definition of counter wagoning, what is?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Shmugen »

There is that, but consider that Yama's wagon has existed for a long while, yours showed up inside of a few days. Yours has momentum.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ok, Shmugen. Say, hypothetically, Yamahako is a counter wagon to mine. Why is that in itself scummy?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Shmugen »

You are now in danger of getting lynched. Now, though you've mentioned it before, you are voting the Yama wagon in an attempt to make it look better than your up and coming wagon.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by syndromeofadown »

Daumis123 has been prodded

Day 1 Vote Count #12

Lord Mhork (5)
- Daumis123, shos, Wisdom, Yamahako, Shmugen
Yamahako (4)
- Debonair Danny DiPietro, theslimer3, Empking, Lord Mhork
Seanald (2)
- Annachie, DeasVail
Wisdom (1)
- AurorusVox
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1)
- Seanald

DAY 1 DEADLINE

(expired on 2012-12-04 02:36:33)
[/align][/area]
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Couldn't that just be because I think that Yamahako is scum and therefore should be lynched over me?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 557, Wisdom wrote:He also clearly showed that he had read all of it ("i want a reason other than saying x person is scum and votes Yama" - which is something I mentioned) yet no comments about it.

Maybe I'm missing something but I went through a significant portion of your last posts and saw nothing about Yama being town based on Yama's play. I saw you like scumteam whatever better but that didn't answer the specific question I asked.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

DDD, do you have any reads on anyone else other than Yama? You act like there's nobody else in this game. That was the point of what you quoted.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Mhork (and anyone else for that matter), why do you think it's likely that Seanald thought the <> tags would work the second time considering a similar thing happening in another game, and the discussion surrounding the first use?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Like I said before. He prolly was using the same mentality I use when typing the wrong password in over and over until I remember that it's wrong and type in the correct one.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Wisdom »

That's not what he said. He said he used <> a second time on purpose to see what was wrong the first time.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 584, Wisdom wrote:DDD, do you have any reads on anyone else other than Yama? You act like there's nobody else in this game. That was the point of what you quoted.

already told you he is scum.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 586, Lord Mhork wrote:Like I said before. He prolly was using the same mentality I use when typing the wrong password in over and over until I remember that it's wrong and type in the correct one.

correct ^
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No. He said he felt something was wrong. There's a difference, Wisdom.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So you keep defending him. Kay.

What do you think about DDD?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yup. I don't see why you keep expecting me to backtrack.

And off the top of my highly sleep deprived head, I think he's null for me, mainly 'cause he hasn't done anything really noteworthy...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by Seanald »

That's why he's obvscum. There's over 20 pages and that's what he comes in to talk about. He's just sheeping opinions and laying low cuz he knows he can. I'm telling you he's scum 100% I don't see my vote
Moving probably until he's dead.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 am

Post by shos »

post 565's AtE is outstandingly outstanding, lol. you were
clearly
joking(twice)(very not funny) and not supporting seanald; you were very tired and troubled and frustrated..oh come on, cut the bullshit. you're now backtracking from your inedibly huge defense of seanald - that's not going to be disregarded.

Now to your response to me. Yes, I believe your defense is illogical. as supposedly town, you do not know seanald's alignment, and you do not have any reason to protect him so hardcore if you don't have a townread on him. why not let him defend? why defend him at all if he's not a townread of yours? why not get reactions? etc etc - all these are for the sake of EXISTENCE of your defense, not even quesationing its content, which is bad too. so yes, ILLOGICAL. now you have the explanation too.

about 436: you asked "If it were a scumslip, why would he do it twice?" . I answered: because it was not done knowingly. he was not aware of that at the time. it's as simple as that.

bout that whole-bold post - I dunno. why not? if you claim that both of those mistypes, on the same page, were by mistake, and that it is completely coincidental that they JUST support your 'can happen to anyone' point, then I'm keeping it simple: I don't believe you. it's not like you did something extraordinaire. you LITERALLY said:
I also know that sometimes I use tags incorrectly
and IN THE SAME SENTENCE you used tags incorrectly. oh come on, coincidence? really? what the fuck are the odds. you used [/i] instead of [/b] when you really had no way whatsoever to post i instead of b - not near each other in keyboard; you didn't start italics so why would you try to close it? that is soooooo far fetched; if you're town and case is TRULY what you're saying, endgame I'm going to explode, guts going all over the walls, shit spread everywhere, you know the drill...you backtracking from it now just makes it worse...

*actively ignores rest of response* that post is just realy bad.

bout the last part of your post: what we're doing is setting up seanald as next lynch ONLY IF you flip scum. if you miraculously don't, we'll deal with it later. Yama has by now many reasons to vote you and as seen in the catchup post has some wits in him too. talking about obvscum, lol.

@570: there was a spree of posting, around 150 posts in which I wasn't here too in like 2 days, so that is not a reason to vote Yama, no.

Anyone else is not comfortable with Empking's game?

Giving up as town in D1 is incredibly stupid. sooooo incredibly stupid. even if you're town and getting lynched D1 so what. shit happens. giving up D1 is idiotic and if you feel that way replace out while the game is still short.
How am I obvtown btw? after all this you have me obvtown? I thought we like disagreed on practically every single thing?

pshh mhork you really need to work on your scumplay xD second game in a row methinks..
~~
Mhork in 576 wrote:Wisdom, you would make really, really good scum.

How and why did you get to that? buddying much..

@shmugen: the fact he's jumped back on yama is not scummy by itself, no. as either alignment hopping on your own counterwagon is good; the onyl conditions where it isn't is if the counter has absolutely no chance(in which case you should be voting your top scumread just to make a point when you die) or if the counter is a powerful scumbuddy(in which you dying would be better than him dying). no flak for voting yama to mhork imo.

lol @VC. AV is voting wisdom? seriously? and Daumis is the first vote on mhork from post 202 - 400 posts ago. if mhork flips scum, by all means that does not clear daumis, especially since he's been prodded.

post 582 is bad. town don't talk that way. town would say 'it is because I think bla bla' not 'couldnt it be because I think bla bla'. seems like you're now just trying to find any acceptable reasons for your doing. I'm sorry, but my case against you is much too strong in my mind to be refuted by now. it's not questions anymore - it's facts, unrefutable facts; I'm not removing my vote.
CONFIRM VOTE: Lord Mhork

I totally stand by 584 by wisdom, DDD. you act like the game is not existing, and you're reading one post in every 50 and comment only on one thing. why is that?

In post 589, Seanald wrote:
In post 586, Lord Mhork wrote:Like I said before. He prolly was using the same mentality I use when typing the wrong password in over and over until I remember that it's wrong and type in the correct one.

correct ^

In post 590, Lord Mhork wrote:No. He said he felt something was wrong. There's a difference, Wisdom.

extremely lol

we'll deal with DDD tomorrow after a mhork flip.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Daumis123
Daumis123
Goon
Daumis123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:25 am

Post by Daumis123 »

I just got probeb, fell dirty now. Well just writing to show that I am still here also I want to comment that people you're doing great job keep it and lynch Lord Mhork
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 am

Post by shos »

oh Daumis that is such a wonderful contribution to the game you should get MVP.

seriously, catch up quickly and post. I give you one day.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 594, shos wrote:post 565's AtE is outstandingly outstanding, lol. you were
clearly
joking(twice)(very not funny) and not supporting seanald; you were very tired and troubled and frustrated..oh come on, cut the bullshit. you're now backtracking from your inedibly huge defense of seanald - that's not going to be disregarded.

AtE? No way! Tell me more about what I specifically pointed out in my post.

I was clearly joking. Maybe a better describing it would be being very, very, very sarcastic. Am I not allowed to be tired? Are you seriously gonna pull that on me? What about your fucking illegible posts from when you were 'exhausted and high from tears laughing'? I'M NOT FUCKING BACKTRACKING EITHER! Everything I've done has been fucking consistent but you can't see it through your tunnel vision! If you can't see how I'm understandably frustrated, you're an idiot.

Now to your response to me. Yes, I believe your defense is illogical. as supposedly town, you do not know seanald's alignment, and you do not have any reason to protect him so hardcore if you don't have a townread on him. why not let him defend? why defend him at all if he's not a townread of yours? why not get reactions? etc etc - all these are for the sake of EXISTENCE of your defense, not even quesationing its content, which is bad too. so yes, ILLOGICAL. now you have the explanation too.

Where the hell did you get that no town read thing? Seanald is one of the people I have the biggest town read on! Now you're just making bullshit up.

bout that whole-bold post - I dunno. why not? if you claim that both of those mistypes, on the same page, were by mistake, and that it is completely coincidental that they JUST support your 'can happen to anyone' point, then I'm keeping it simple: I don't believe you. it's not like you did something extraordinaire. you LITERALLY said:
I also know that sometimes I use tags incorrectly
and IN THE SAME SENTENCE you used tags incorrectly. oh come on, coincidence? really? what the fuck are the odds. you used [/i] instead of [/b] when you really had no way whatsoever to post i instead of b - not near each other in keyboard; you didn't start italics so why would you try to close it? that is soooooo far fetched; if you're town and case is TRULY what you're saying, endgame I'm going to explode, guts going all over the walls, shit spread everywhere, you know the drill...you backtracking from it now just makes it worse...

Ok. I'm going to say this really, really slowly so that your slow little pea brain can understand.

The. bold. post. was. supposed. to. be. a. joke. I. used.
. and. [/i]. to. make. a. point. about. how. I. even. make. mistakes. when. typing. posts. Unfortunately (that was a big word, sorry). the. forum. will. remember. an. unresolved. tag. through. the. entire. post. so. when. I. bolded. something. at. the. end. it. bolded. the. entire. post.

The. quote. thing. is. an. issue. I. have. in. nearly. all. my. games. I. often. forget. end. quote. tags.

Did I go too fast?

bout the last part of your post: what we're doing is setting up seanald as next lynch ONLY IF you flip scum. if you miraculously don't, we'll deal with it later. Yama has by now many reasons to vote you and as seen in the catchup post has some wits in him too. talking about obvscum, lol.

...no. No he doesn't have wits. He is obvscum and the active part of the town is full of tunnel vision and morons who are all too eager to jump up and down when they think they see a scum slip. Here's some news: scum slips rarely (if ever) happen in games. You can quote me on that.

Giving up as town in D1 is incredibly stupid. sooooo incredibly stupid. even if you're town and getting lynched D1 so what. shit happens. giving up D1 is idiotic and if you feel that way replace out while the game is still short.
How am I obvtown btw? after all this you have me obvtown? I thought we like disagreed on practically every single thing?

No. That's not the mentality some of us have. Some of us see idiots running around like they know what they're doing and look like they're actively trying to get the town to lose for shits and giggles. My best town reads are either tunneling the fuck out of me or easily getting manipulated into voting for horrible cases. That's enough to demoralize anyone.

Also, I don't replace out of games.

Because alignment totally is the same as agreeing. That's why you're such a horrible townie.

Mhork in 576 wrote:Wisdom, you would make really, really good scum.

How and why did you get to that? buddying much..

...because he's convincing townies to vote another townie using bad cases. That's what scum do. It was an insult, you idiot.

post 582 is bad. town don't talk that way. town would say 'it is because I think bla bla' not 'couldnt it be because I think bla bla'. seems like you're now just trying to find any acceptable reasons for your doing. I'm sorry, but my case against you is much too strong in my mind to be refuted by now. it's not questions anymore - it's facts, unrefutable facts; I'm not removing my vote. CONFIRM VOTE: Lord Mhork

No. That's not the way towniness works. And oh my fucking God. You are possibly the worst townie I have ever had the displeasure of working with. You can't just say that you know for 100% that I am scum. That's what you were just complaining about me doing. As a townie you should always be open to your case suddenly be drastically shifted because of new information. What if a cop gave me an innocent? Would you just assume he was my buddy? Come one...

And also:
In post 595, Daumis123 wrote:I just got probeb, fell dirty now. Well just writing to show that I am still here also I want to comment that people you're doing great job keep it and lynch Lord Mhork

This is just awful, by the way. Get it together and participate in the game, pal.

And because I know you idiots will lynch me before I can get home from school, I'll claim now.

I am Weedle and I am a Power Role. I don't want to claim further because my role kinda depends on the Mafia not knowing what I am. See ya later.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 am

Post by shos »

You're allowed to be tired, but not allowed to use thatas an argument to negate my case on you. My case was just one post, and I stood behind it, for comparison. I can see your frustration, but it's more frustration of scum-caught-with-the-wrong-reasons imo, like happened to me in the revolution mafia.

at the time you did not have a town read, you said it yourself iirc.

I have nothing with your quoting fail, it happens all the time - more with the other and its timing. but you are backtracking again on the other one. earlier you said that you were tired and made a mistake. now you say that you did that to make a point. flailing has started I see.

if you flip town I'll consider yama, trust me. I'm no moron.

I am open minded, trust me again. I'm a thinking person. this is D1.

oh a claim :|
Weedle. PR.
hmm.

ok. let's assume you're telling the truth. This was a UPick. why on earth would you pick Weedle? it's a grade 0 pokemon with no real weight in the manga and/or the TV show, and I find it very unlikely that anyone would choose it, making it a good fakeclaim that will not be CCed. annnnd you claim you're a PR without saying which.

yeah....I dunno.
I want you to tell me why you picked Weedle and if possible the other pokemon that you have sent to the mod to compare. I also want every single one's opinion on this. it's only L-2 so no need to unvote for the while.

Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Yamahako »

The problem is, its fairly obvious what ability he's claiming. I dunno why anyone would pick Weedle, but everyone has a favorite pokemon don't they so who's to say his isn't weedle? The problem is, if you have the ability I think you do (or I think you're claiming to have), then you're playing maybe the worst possible game you could to utilize it - even outside the notion that we have to have a specific confirmed town role to verify it. I can see how scum could "prove" that ability too though, and its an easy scum dodge. Hell, its even an ability a scum could have depending on the set-up.

For the record here: I think that Mhork was trying to get on the "right side" of a Seanald townie lynch as a scum. He saw that the wagon was forming, and its hard to defend a "scumslip" and he wanted to be able to distance himself from it and say "see I told you he was town". That's my perspective on his defense. I don't think if Mhork is scum then Seanald is scum by default. Scum defend townies who appear destined to die because its creates some strong WIFOM and "I told ya so, and trust me Player Y is eeevil, see how he championed that wagon" and so on. That doesn't mean Seanald isn't scum, just that I don't think we have a 1-2 punch here.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”