Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 373, Adam-12 wrote:@Mantis: What do you think about my post regarding Mollie? Does it make any sense? I'd rather hear your full opinion in your own words than address any specific concerns/thoughts that I have.

i've got to properly read the last 2 pages or so but i'll get back to you on this in a bit

Vote Count

Adam-12 (L-3): Guile, Malakittens
Leviathan93 (L-4): Pirate Mollie
Code-X (L-4): Leviathan93
Pirate Mollie (L-2): ProHawk, Shrimp85, Adam-12
Malakittens (L-4): Mantisdreamz

Not Voting: Code-X

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I would like to note that I particularly do not like this quote:

but addressing the subtle observation factor...just coming off of 3 games where I was scum. the audio one on this site, TO and ratskep.
the eau de scum perfume has not worn off I suppose

This is a very clever statement that sounds good on the surface but really boils down to saying, "I know I looked scummy but I just played 3 games as scum in a row and so its not my fault" but at the same time she demonstrates deep knowledge of scum game play (especially evidenced by her most recent posts). I find this to be manipulative and a serious case of cog-dis; which is she, an expert player or one that is swayed by forces beyond her control?

My opinion at this point is that she is trying to weasel her way out of suspicion in any way that she can and the cog-dis here is pretty good evidence of that.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 375, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 373, Adam-12 wrote:@Mantis: What do you think about my post regarding Mollie? Does it make any sense? I'd rather hear your full opinion in your own words than address any specific concerns/thoughts that I have.

i've got to properly read the last 2 pages or so but i'll get back to you on this in a bit

Thanks. I think it will be helpful to me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Hate getting behind...

Adam, you asked me a question in 338, but I think you got it figured out. Let me know if you still need it cleared up.

Mollie, you are only the evil scum-lord to me. :twisted: (You should really try to point out my intense tunneling on you instead of your AtE... it doesn't seem to be working out so well)

Lev - Really need to hear your so called town-case on our evil scum-lord here. Spill the beans.

Mala - That goes for you too, you have been very quiet about this Mollie bizness.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 376, Adam-12 wrote:I would like to note that I particularly do not like this quote:

but addressing the subtle observation factor...just coming off of 3 games where I was scum. the audio one on this site, TO and ratskep.

This is a very clever statement that sounds good on the surface but really boils down to saying, "I know I looked scummy but I just played 3 games as scum in a row and so its not my fault" but at the same time she demonstrates deep knowledge of scum game play (especially evidenced by her most recent posts). I find this to be manipulative and a serious case of cog-dis; which is she, an expert player or one that is swayed by forces beyond her control?

My opinion at this point is that she is trying to weasel her way out of suspicion in any way that she can and the cog-dis here is pretty good evidence of that.

it all falls apart when you have to marry the idea that I am okay with getting lynched. like
really
I am okay with getting lynched.

speaking of cognitive-dissonance you have been treating me like town and trying to milk me for inside scum play but keeping your vote on me. lol
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

mollie, how certain are you that shrimp could be scum?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 379, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 376, Adam-12 wrote:I would like to note that I particularly do not like this quote:

it all falls apart when you have to marry the idea that I am okay with getting lynched. like
really

speaking of cognitive-dissonance you have been treating me like town and trying to milk me for inside scum play but keeping your vote on me. lol

^Adam, maybe you should remove your vote from mollie, if you are town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 378, ProHawk wrote:Hate getting behind...

Adam, you asked me a question in 338, but I think you got it figured out. Let me know if you still need it cleared up.

Mollie, you are only the evil scum-lord to me. :twisted: (You should really try to point out my intense tunneling on you instead of your AtE... it doesn't seem to be working out so well)

Lev - Really need to hear your so called town-case on our evil scum-lord here. Spill the beans.

Mala - That goes for you too, you have been very quiet about this Mollie bizness.

hmmmmmm
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

maybe pro hawk and levi?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 380, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie, how certain are you that shrimp could be scum?

not certain at all.

can't tell if he is retarded or scum.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Code has 3 hours to post. Which means I have to stay up and watch 4 more episodes of Lost. It's so hard being me, sometimes. >.>
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 384, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 380, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie, how certain are you that shrimp could be scum?

not certain at all.

can't tell if he is retarded or scum.

could you see a pro hawk and levi team?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 385, Majiffy wrote:
Code has 3 hours to post. Which means I have to stay up and watch 4 more episodes of Lost. It's so hard being me, sometimes. >.>

You can do it! COURAGE!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 381, Mantisdreamz wrote:

really

Because she is saying she wants to be lynched? Frankly, in evaluating her defense overall, I don't get a solid townie feel from it. I think she is a master manipulator and I am definitely feeling that but I don't like the cog-dis at all.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 387, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 385, Majiffy wrote:

You can do it! COURAGE!

Thank you for supporting me in these trying times.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i'mj ust doing a thorough reread now and missed this before

In post 355, pirate mollie wrote:
but addressing the subtle observation factor...just coming off of 3 games where I was scum. the audio one on this site, TO and ratskep. the eau de scum perfume has not worn off I suppose but it is untrue that I am trying to fight for survival I am telling mantis I am town so that we can team up and pressure some player's asses we have until the 17th.

i am up for that.

just asked you a question about levi and prohawk, you may have already responded.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

And the anti-town statements aren't in her favor either.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also I have a really busy day tomorrow so I probably won't be on at all to do any vote counts after I go to sleep for the evening.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

OMG. Jiffy, I want to watch that show, but my mom has it on DVD, but won't let me borrow it. I'm stuck watching Twilight instead. >.>

In actual topic terms:

ProHawk: Does me being quiet = scummy? You played before with me and you know exactly what I'm doing. :o
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 388, Adam-12 wrote:

really

Because she is saying she wants to be lynched? Frankly, in evaluating her defense overall, I don't get a solid townie feel from it. I think she is a master manipulator and I am definitely feeling that but I don't like the cog-dis at all.

not necessarily just because she says she wants to be lynched. but an overall feeling im getting from her recent posts.

i'll ask you this way... if you put mollie aside who would be your other top choice? and then after your top choice, who would be your second choice?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 392, Majiffy wrote:
Also I have a really busy day tomorrow so I probably won't be on at all to do any vote counts after I go to sleep for the evening.

slacker.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 393, Malakittens wrote:OMG. Jiffy, I want to watch that show, but my mom has it on DVD, but won't let me borrow it. I'm stuck watching Twilight instead. >.>

There
is
the wonderful world of bit-torrenting that could help you with your problem, you know.

In post 395, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 392, Majiffy wrote:

slacker.

Bish I gotta get the oil changed in the truck, work at the studio, and then go to a gay bar and get hammered.
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know, I can do it, but I chose not to do it. :P
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Majiffy »

You're missing out on the beauty of the character that is John Locke. What a boss.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 394, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 388, Adam-12 wrote:

really

not necessarily just because she says she wants to be lynched. but an overall feeling im getting from her recent posts.

i'll ask you this way... if you put mollie aside who would be your other top choice? and then after your top choice, who would be your second choice?

I'm going to wait for Code to replace and think about that. At this point it would be people that could be scum with Mollie; I'm not going to try and hunt pairs but view individual scum tells. I like my vote but do let me know if I am missing something.

Return to “Completed Open Games”