Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 497, Shrimp85 wrote:
And in one of your latest posts, you say " Adam, levi or guille should be lynched this day. "
I really don't agree. Adam-12 is seriously getting a town read from me, and Guille has done nothing else than make a case on those he finds suspicious.

no, i said: Adam - levi or guille should be..... etc

note the dash, i was speaking to him. but on second thought, i shouldn't be telling people who to lynch i guess. I have adam as town as well.

In post 497, Shrimp85 wrote:Talking about grooming, if grooming is such a scum tell, then what's mantisdreamz doing in post 488.
mantisdreamz wrote:
also adam and shrimp, if you think i am town at all.. can you please trust my read on mollie?

I'm not going to agree with your read on mollie.
In post
you say you have a huge scum read on mollie, and then later on you want to team up.
Totally switchy.
In post
you even tell adam to take his vote off of Mollie, because if he doesn't you're calling him scum.
Sounds like a threat.

Ok! that's nonsense! :lol:
here's what i said in post 381:
^Adam, maybe you should remove your vote from mollie, if you are town.

where on earth do you get the part where i'm calling him scum if he doesn't??

also, yes i was paranoid of mollie at the beginning. reads tend to change as a game progresses you know. :neutral:

I do not agree with almost anything you have been doing lately, so no, I will not trust your read on mollie.

ok.

Vote Count

Adam-12 (L-4): Malakittens
Pirate Mollie (L-2): Shrimp85, Adam-12, Guile
Guile (L-2): ProHawk, Pirate Mollie, Mantisdreamz
ProHawk(L-4): borkjerfkin

Not Voting: leviathan93

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 483, borkjerfkin wrote:
Well considering that I haven't read most of the thread, I can't exactly give you evidence that I've read most of the thread
. Stop giving me homework; it's demeaning.

And the post you quoted is awful.

hawk boy if borky turns out to be scum this is what I mean by scum bumping against the tide. do you see where I am coming from? it felt like town coming together with you mantis adam and I.

also guille read one of my old games is that typical for scum to do on this site or are they like bork and can't even read the game that they are in? in my experience scum tends to be the latter.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

mollie did you see my post to shrimp above? he completely twisted things around!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yes I did and he did the same thing to me which is why I have been saying for a while that I do not like him!!!! I do get why hawk boy has him as town but I am still a bit unsure about him but I am going to treat him like retarded town.

I am not liking borky.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also shrimp guy, grooming is what you do during the game in order to prepare for endgame and if mantis were scum she would not want me around for endgame.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:46 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 499, Mantisdreamz wrote:
i liked pro hawk's vote switch to guille.

i had levi as town at the beginning for a reason that i have no recollection of right now. <- i bet someone's going to try to use that sentence against me.

levi does not seem that town to me right now. need more participation from him.

You didn't really answer me. I don't really care why you initially had him as town, I care more why you first say 1) Levi and Hawk makes a likely team and afterword 2) Prohawk looks more town now. This looks like a backhanded way to switch your read on Levi without a reason.

@Mollie: Come on. My reading all the cases D1 is neither going to help me find scum (It's hard to tell the difference between confirmation bias and fabrication without flips) nor is going to help you see that I'm town (I am essentially forced to cherry pick what to post about and that's easily manipulable as scum). Post-flip, that's a different story. Do you actually think I should do what Adam's asking me to do?

Lynch prohawk. His switch onto Guille was the opposite of good.
beefycheese
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 am

Post by ProHawk »

Ok Jerfkin, I will play. Please make a logical case as to why my switch onto Guille was the opposite of good
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 am

Post by ProHawk »

Ok Jerfkin, I will play. Please make a logical case as to why my switch onto Guille was the opposite of good
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Prohawk wrote:Mollie! You almost took my advice, but what I really like is how you bait Adam into tunneling you with this AtE "you think im scum but treat me like town" BS, and then accuse him of being sticky. Its quite comical indeed. Your AtE attacks and cries are like a spotlight in my face, can't see much of your content around the blinding light. Dial it back a notch or two. You are looking like a promising lynch today, but I did find one gem in all of the scummy fluff.

Prohawk wrote:ALL of his posts (few I might add) are like this. What is the deal with these fence sitters this game? Guille, you are taking your sweet time which just may be how you play, but its lookin bad to me. I would much rather see you take time to compile a complete post, instead of leaving us with bits and pieces and have to wait a whole day to get part B.

Step 1) Call the person that your vote is currently on scummy, a 'promising lynch today', etc
Step 2) In the same post, switch your vote onto someone else (Guille), also with the caveat "that might just be how [Guille plays]" which weakens the argument.

Your arguments do not match your actions.
beefycheese
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 am

Post by ProHawk »

Ever heard of scum-hunting? We don't need to lynch Mollie right now, and Guille
is
playing scummy, he needs pressure.

What say you of the fact he is absolutely silent regarding being lynched? I am not making a final argument to lynch Guille, but am hunting therefore I don't need a stone-wall argument.

So in your eyes, my words don't match my actions because I say that Mollie is a good lynch, but switch my vote to Guille? Not-buying-it.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

You're not supposed to buy it. You're supposed to die.
beefycheese
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 501, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 483, borkjerfkin wrote:
Well considering that I haven't read most of the thread, I can't exactly give you evidence that I've read most of the thread
. Stop giving me homework; it's demeaning.

And the post you quoted is awful.

hawk boy if borky turns out to be scum this is what I mean by scum bumping against the tide. do you see where I am coming from? it felt like town coming together with you mantis adam and I.

also
guille read one of my old games is that typical for scum to do on this site or are they like bork and can't even read the game that they are in
? in my experience scum tends to be the latter.

In post 504, pirate mollie wrote:also shrimp guy, grooming is what you do during the game in order to prepare for endgame and if
mantis were scum she would not want me around for endgame.

I like and agree with the first post.

I am willing to trust my town read on Mantis.

Unvote, Vote Bork

Btw, I think Shrimp's issue with her play boils down to scum hunting technique. I actually am reading more accuracy in Shrimp's posts of late.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Adam-12 »

If Mantis is correct (I think she is town), Hawk-Mollie are a strong town voting block and I remember how that felt early on. I actually liked that feeling.

At this point, Bork is whey scummier than Mollie.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Besides this Guille thing was just another probe, amirite?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

You are definitely number one scum read, and Mantisdreamz is climbing up that ladder too.
your excuse for team working is because you have apparently played so many games together.
I don't trust this at all, I'm going to ask you one question.
Do you two know each other personally?
It might be that one or even both are scum or town, but that you two would work together regardless of each others alignments.
If you did know each other personally, there would be no stopping from you two communicating outside the game.
Which would ruin the game completely.

I see your suspicion, you're wondering since i switched on my mollie read from scum to town, it makes you wonder if there's outside communication going on.

well, i don't know her in person but we have known each other for quite some time over several forums.

i know you'll just have to trust when i say, that i wouldn't and i know as well that mollie wouldn't break a game that way.

i've got the time today, so i've been trying to just go over the thread, and maybe see if i've missed anything.

it's true that i have been kind of adamant about her being town now, but i have to check myself maybe. cause nothing is certain in this game really. At least not at this point.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Ya he did have a good point there. I'm glad you guys are following the rules even on Skype.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:59 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 513, Adam-12 wrote:Besides this Guille thing was just another probe, amirite?

Answer this then:
1) What was the catalyst for the inquiry into Guille?
2) What info has he divined from it so far?
beefycheese
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 510, borkjerfkin wrote:You're not supposed to buy it. You're supposed to die.

You first?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 516, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 513, Adam-12 wrote:Besides this Guille thing was just another probe, amirite?

Answer this then:

Those questions should be directed to him. Let us say that I just agree with his technique; I think there is a reason he has "pro" in his name.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Your replace-in is typical of scum: Deer in the headlights. Scum paralysis; the overbearing weight of the thread and desire not to read. To "mail it in" if you will.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 515, Adam-12 wrote:Ya he did have a good point there. I'm glad you guys are following the rules even on Skype.

indeed. i haven't signed onto skype since i've signed up for too many games on here anyway :P

bork - one thing in one of your posts that i didn't like much, was you said that there's no point in going back and commenting and that many things since, if you were scum, you could easily manipulate things. (i think it was something to that extent that you said)

but, if you were town, you really wouldn't worry about those things at all, or worry how you look.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 518, Adam-12 wrote:

Answer this then:

Those questions should be directed to him. Let us say that I just agree with his technique; I think there is a reason he has "pro" in his name.

I want to know why people have such a town hardon for prohawk because I think he's extremely scummy. Hence the question.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 518, Adam-12 wrote:

Answer this then:

I want to know why people have such a town hardon for prohawk because I think he's extremely scummy. Hence the question.
beefycheese
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 505, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 499, Mantisdreamz wrote:
i liked pro hawk's vote switch to guille.

i had levi as town at the beginning for a reason that i have no recollection of right now. <- i bet someone's going to try to use that sentence against me.

levi does not seem that town to me right now. need more participation from him.

You didn't really answer me. I don't really care why you initially had him as town, I care more why you first say 1) Levi and Hawk makes a likely team and afterword 2) Prohawk looks more town now. This looks like a backhanded way to switch your read on Levi without a reason.

what do you mean by switching my read to levi without a reason? do you think that since i named prohawk as looking not too bad now, that i'm going to say the same thing about levi?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 520, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 515, Adam-12 wrote:Ya he did have a good point there. I'm glad you guys are following the rules even on Skype.

indeed. i haven't signed onto skype since i've signed up for too many games on here anyway :P

bork - one thing in one of your posts that i didn't like much, was you said that there's no point in going back and commenting and that many things since, if you were scum, you could easily manipulate things. (i think it was something to that extent that you said)

but, if you were town, you really wouldn't worry about those things at all, or worry how you look.

I'm not worried about it, it just doesn't serve my purposes -- I'm saying that the broader the subject matter I'm being asked to comment on (Like the whole freaking game), the less possible it is to be concise without cherry picking and not giving anyone a good insight into my overall thought process.

p-edit -- No. I'm saying that it looked to me like your scumread on Levi was contingent on Prohawk being scum.
beefycheese

Return to “Completed Open Games”