Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 871, _Sherlock_ wrote:Idiot, you're acting like I haven't explained anything all game. I'm not doing it now because I'm busy and don't have time to do it fully.

It's not just you, but you've done it a few times. You won't explain who you are an alt of, so people can't examine your meta. You didn't give a good reason at all for Trollie's town-ness. It's only because of his claim and your reaction to it that I think you maybe aren't scum. Then there's this. At least in this game your play has heavily relied on gut, not argumentation. And as I've said before, gut is utterly impossible to argue against. If it is impossible to argue against, it is a crappy way of scumhunting. Just like in science. If someone claims something that can neither be proven or disproven, from a scientist's point of view, it's worthless.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and when you explain Kinetic = town...could you also explain how you think his case on me makes any sense at all? That would be super sexy.
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

Kinetic isn't clearly town. There's one scum in Kinetic/toxic, and I'm leaning toxic as the more likely scum due to this.

I haven't posted why you're scum yet. I've posted why Trollie, Idiot, Delta, and kwll aren't, though. (Trollie and Idiot are here, Delta is here, and kwll is here.) And due to my read of one scum in {Kinetic, toxic} due to their arguing, there are also two scum in {Thor, Slandaar, Jacob}.

PEdit: Idiot, try to prove anyone's alignment in this game.

You're also forgetting the arguments I constantly had with absta, as well as the walls earlier.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Idiotking »

The walls and absta things don't really make up for it when you don't give reasons. They're nice, but separately. You don't build up credit to blow on missing explanations later.

And I didn't really mean to imply proof was possible in this game. It was for the metaphor. What I mean is that for something you say to be taken seriously, you should actually present strong evidence to back it up. You don't really do that often.
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

I'm trying to find time to do it properly. Would you rather me half-ass it right now?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Slandaar »

@Jacob: can you link please?

In post 856, Idiotking wrote:
Doesn't context matter?

Context: He says he caught up at X I think he could catch up quicker and was stalling!

How does any other posting ever change the fact you can't prove it either way? (hence null hence not worth considering)

Where is your case on me exactly IK?
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 879, _Sherlock_ wrote:I'm trying to find time to do it properly. Would you rather me half-ass it right now?

Forgive me if I get twitchy when a bad wagon is at L-1. That's really not the time when you should
start
making arguments.

In post 880, Slandaar wrote:@Jacob: can you link please?

In post 856, Idiotking wrote:
Doesn't context matter?

Context: He says he caught up at X I think he could catch up quicker and was stalling!

How does any other posting ever change the fact you can't prove it either way? (hence null hence not worth considering)

I'm not even going to go down this road.

It hasn't really changed since my megapost. You are active lurking. Nothing's changed since then.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Idiotking »

To be more elaborate: You haven't made any actual cases so far as I can see, you've made very short, very half-assed posts, you've made fewer posts than freakin' replacements have, you've made fewer posts than
I
have (I, who have been prodded twice), and you've done your absolute damnedest to stay out of the spotlight.
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

To be fair, everyone except Trollie has made less posts than this replacement.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Idiotking »

I'm going off the activity overview thing though. Slandaar, who has been with us the entire 36 pages of this game, who has been playing for over a month, has fewer posts than someone who joined four days ago. And very few of Slandaar's posts are actually substantive.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@Slandaar it is in exactly the same condition as before, there have been no changes, I realised it wasn't the most efficent way, instead I have just been Scrawling notes down on paper.
Also maybe _Sherlock_ is JasonWazza..... [conspiracy face]

@Idoit... but both of them have more posts than I do though....

@Thor, most likely to be scum is still kwell, his posts i don't like, will probably make a more detailed case after thursday. Slaander definatly seams slippery and you concern me.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 877, _Sherlock_ wrote:Kinetic isn't clearly town. There's one scum in Kinetic/toxic, and I'm leaning toxic as the more likely scum due to this.

Is it just that he posted a big wall or something else?

In post 877, _Sherlock_ wrote:Delta is here, and kwll is here.)

Explain Delta's townslip?
Looking at all the available meta (specifically - meta we can't openly discuss due to rules about ongoings) I see this as a weak clear of Kwll. But I also think it's a solid town tell on you.

Explain the Delta thing (and the Kinetic thing) and we can move forward. We should lynch Kinetic or Slandaar.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 826, JacobSavage wrote:Also looking at the recent interactions between Thor, Kinetic and Toxic I think that given the interactions between them it is highly likely that at least one of the threesome is scum.

In post 885, JacobSavage wrote:@Thor, most likely to be scum is still kwell, his posts i don't like, will probably make a more detailed case after thursday. Slaander definatly seams slippery and you concern me.

Also, why is Kinetic town/highly likely scum to you?
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by _Sherlock_ »

In post 886, Thor665 wrote:
In post 877, _Sherlock_ wrote:Kinetic isn't clearly town. There's one scum in Kinetic/toxic, and I'm leaning toxic as the more likely scum due to this.

Is it just that he posted a big wall or something else?

It's more of the fact that his read on me almost completely parallels to my read on Idiotking. This shows that he's using a town (to me) thought process.

In post 877, _Sherlock_ wrote:Delta is here, and kwll is here.)

Explain Delta's townslip?
Looking at all the available meta (specifically - meta we can't openly discuss due to rules about ongoings) I see this as a weak clear of Kwll. But I also think it's a solid town tell on you.

Explain the Delta thing (and the Kinetic thing) and we can move forward. We should lynch Kinetic or Slandaar.

Delta asked for Kinetic's read on Tommy. Today. This is a townslip because scum are going to know who they killed. It also makes sense from town!-Delta who really isn't paying too much attention to the game. We also know that Tommy was the Mafia nightkill because Trollie claimed the Cheery shot.

---

I feel like exploring the possibility that I'm wrong on Thor.

@Thor:
Knowing that I'm aware of Slandaar's meta, give me good reason to suspect him.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 888, _Sherlock_ wrote:It's more of the fact that his read on me almost completely parallels to my read on Idiotking. This shows that he's using a town (to me) thought process.

Yeah...but you called Idiot town, whereas Kinetic just tosses some mud at you and then fencesits.

In post 888, _Sherlock_ wrote:Delta asked for Kinetic's read on Tommy. Today. This is a townslip because scum are going to know who they killed. It also makes sense from town!-Delta who really isn't paying too much attention to the game. We also know that Tommy was the Mafia nightkill because Trollie claimed the Cheery shot.

Really that just says that Delta is a terrible human being who should not have been in the game at all.
But, yeah, I agree it is more likely to come from town - good catch, you can definitely be town now.
Your read on me sucks balls, is lazy play, and makes you look derp however. As does the wagon around it. Why aren't you doing good reads like this for my slot?

In post 888, _Sherlock_ wrote:
@Thor:
Knowing that I'm aware of Slandaar's meta, give me good reason to suspect him.
[/quote]
Knowing that I never pay attention to Slandaar's meta...
He's dodged me today, I don't think Town Slandaar would have dodged me because he'd be paranoid about me.
I still think your Kinetic read is bad and based on fluff though - because let's be frank, even if I am scum there's probably a scum on my wagon right now - and Kinetic by a solid shake is the worst vote there (followed by some combo of Slandaar and Kwll)

In any case, with the wagon on me we have you town, Troille town - that means one scum in Kwll/Slandaar/Kinetic at the very least.
Off the wagon I sadly eyeball Idiot because he sprang forward to defend me as lynch grew near...that said I agree with his issues, so maybe it's just town energy. I'm conflicted, I still want him to be town though.
Jacob looks likely town for his reaction to the wagon.
Konowa is Delta and is a terrible human being but likely town.
Leaves Toxic as the wildcard.

We've got three scum more than likely. Means these are high probability;
That would be 1 on me, 1 on Kinetic (unless Kinetic is scum) 1 off any wagon.
Or, 2 on me and 1 off the wagon if Kinetic is scum.

If all of your reads are right (Kinetic is town) then It's Slandaar or Kwll
Toxic or Thor
and Jacob.
Hint: none of your other scumspects are trying to get town points for lynching Thor...hence Thor is either not scum, or you are wrong about one of your other scumspects.

You're voting me and need to be convinced to vote Slandaar?
Derp.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 882, Idiotking wrote:You haven't made any actual cases so far as I can see,

Code for: You have not written any huge walls 1/2 line cases are not acceptable!
In post 882, Idiotking wrote:
you've made very short, very half-assed posts,

As above; playstyle thing, halfassed is clearly untrue though.
you've made fewer posts than freakin' replacements have, you've made fewer posts than
I
have (I, who have been prodded twice),

I post about once a day, that makes me scum does it?
and you've done your absolute damnedest to stay out of the spotlight.

In post 880, Slandaar wrote:

Oh.

Thor's wagon stuff is pretty nonsense guessing numbers of scum on a wagon is just bad; someone of his experience would know this.

In post 889, Thor665 wrote:
Knowing that I never pay attention to Slandaar's meta...
He's dodged me today, I don't think Town Slandaar would have dodged me because he'd be paranoid about me.

I'm not paranoid so ... do explain.

When you say dodged you mean apart from the interaction we had which ended with you activating lack of effort Thorscum tell?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 am

Post by TheTrollie »

guys im crammin tonight, will catch up tuesday probably. I dont remember if i said this but what i found to be town motivated in kintetic's post was his assertion that thorr was being unhelpful. It looks town to me, will check out the new stuff later
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 890, Slandaar wrote:Thor's wagon stuff is pretty nonsense guessing numbers of scum on a wagon is just bad; someone of his experience would know this.

:o
Wait, seriously, you're telling me I should know better than to do wagon analysis?
Wagon analysis...which is literally like...the *entire basis* of how I scumhunt? (at least 50%...really annoying barrage questions would be the other 50%)
What is this gak?
JUSTIFY PL0X!

In post 890, Slandaar wrote:When you say dodged you mean apart from the interaction we had which ended with you activating lack of effort Thorscum tell?

Wait, seriously? You're telling me I'm not lazy as town?
Refusing to do requested homework or refusing to read the game or refusing to provide links...y'know, things I literally do in EVERY GAME I PLAY? That stuff?
What is this gak?
JUSTIFY PL0X!
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count 2.6
Thor665 (5): TheTrollie, Slandaar, _Sherlock_, Kinetic, kwll

Kinetic (3): toxictaipan, Thor665, Idiotking

Not Voting (2): Konowa, JacobSavage

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in
(expired on 2012-12-08 15:00:00)
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am

Post by nhammen »

Prodding toxictaipan
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 892, Thor665 wrote:
Wait, seriously, you're telling me I should know better than to do wagon analysis?
Wagon analysis...which is literally like...the *entire basis* of how I scumhunt? (at least 50%...really annoying barrage questions would be the other 50%)
What is this gak?
JUSTIFY PL0X!

In post 889, Thor665 wrote:
We've got three scum more than likely. Means these are high probability;
That would be 1 on me, 1 on Kinetic (unless Kinetic is scum) 1 off any wagon.
Or, 2 on me and 1 off the wagon if Kinetic is scum.

So, lets say for this you are town, why are there not 3 scum on you?
Why can't there be 2 scum on kinetic?
Why can't there be 2 scum off both wagons?

ie; This numbers stuff is just plain bad; it is not wagon analysis it is inventing numbers for lolz; I am pretty sure you know that though.
In post 892, Thor665 wrote:
In post 890, Slandaar wrote:When you say dodged you mean apart from the interaction we had which ended with you activating lack of effort Thorscum tell?

Wait, seriously? You're telling me I'm not lazy as town?
Refusing to do requested homework or refusing to read the game or refusing to provide links...y'know, things I literally do in EVERY GAME I PLAY? That stuff?
What is this gak?
JUSTIFY PL0X!

Dear Thor

You seem to have ignored the point that you were saying I was dodging you when... I wasn't? You also seem to insinuate that I should be paranoid and would like to know where you get the impression I would ever be paranoid as town or scum.

I will then fulfill your request

Best Wishes
Slandaar
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 895, Slandaar wrote:So, lets say for this you are town, why are there not 3 scum on you?
Why can't there be 2 scum on kinetic?
Why can't there be 2 scum off both wagons?

ie; This numbers stuff is just plain bad; it is not wagon analysis it is inventing numbers for lolz; I am pretty sure you know that though.

1-3. Because statistically it's highly unlikely.
They're all possible, and at a later point in the game they're all worth considering.

As someone with half a brain I'm pretty sure you know that though.

In post 895, Slandaar wrote:Dear Thor

You seem to have ignored the point that you were saying I was dodging you when... I wasn't? You also seem to insinuate that I should be paranoid and would like to know where you get the impression I would ever be paranoid as town or scum.

I will then fulfill your request

Best Wishes
Slandaar

Dear Scum,

This, right here? It is another dodge.
I think you should be paranoid of me due to he third link in my signature.

Now fulfill my request.

Regards,
Thor.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 am

Post by toxictaipan »

Prodded. Catch up post coming later.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Mod
Forgot to mention I'm LA til Wednesday sorry.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by nhammen »

Noted