Micro 75: Bureaucracy Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Maestro »

I'd like to apologize for the tone of my previous posts. That is not my normal behavior in-game and I feel I was unjustly rude towards you, Aj.
I apologize. I should have most definitely stayed away from posting while in that kind of mood.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Since I was completely sniped, I have re-worded my post to be more moderate. It will take a lot of time and cutting, so if something doesn't make sense, it was probably me removing some harsher parts of my post.

Fine, I'll vote. VOTE: Maestro

Yes, you knew it was coming, but you well deserve it. Your logic is flawed. You, dictate a lynch with the way you've been posting? I find that to be very unlikely, as many of your posts on day 1 were susceptible to being wishy-washy. I'd rather let M_A or Njoseph (when he was here) dictate it. You are completely irrational, and let me explain why: You and Robert are the remaining scum. For some reason, no matter how we go, we can never seem to have anyone decide to vote Robert.

First off, I'll start with Robert because you probably will not enjoy my second part and move to reply before you actually go through and read my full post. Robert has not posted ANYTHING of value. He's either consistently gone after the easiest target or Shamrock, someone who I have marked as pro-town. Oh, and guess who he is currently voting for: M_A. Like you, through, he didn't ever give us a good, solid read on who he thought was scum. Well, actually, you did this in a different way, and I'll explain that later. Robert, in a game with over 670 posts, has 31, or 4.5% of the total content. Not to mention many of his posts are one or two sentences.

Now you. You have done quite well, having over 100 posts. Just an estimate, 1/6 generally equates to a little under 20%. Not actually going to do the math for that. But, my issue with you is: You vote JFSF, no real reason (was directly after he grabbed the paper). Eventually, you'd have developed an argument against him, but dropped him to vote Maverick_Alpha. We all, of course, know why, as you even say he's on your paper in the post. What's strange is that you then, when Robert is failing and I'm trying to lynch Breakfast, come out and state that you believe the scum team consists of Robert, me, or Breakfast and one other person (just for old time sake, I assume). So, at this point, you've voted for two people, tried to slander 3, having a grand total of 5 suspicions (apparently). Of course, you then hammered Breakfast to end the day.

That's just day 1. Realistically, as mentioned way earlier, the only thing I got from you was that you were all over the place and the only read you could develop was a read on a person who was on a paper you received. It took you all of 6 posts 3 of them two sentences or less, to get back onto M_A. You voted for him for two reasons beyond he was on the paper: One stated to P_M stating the fact that you were still alive could be WIFOM. The second being the fact that M_A was still alive meant he was probscum. That's, in my opinion, some awful reasoning.

So, in the end, the only read you've developed this whole game that you've felt obliged to let us in on is the FACT THAT M_A IS ON THE PAPER. You realize that on this evidence, or lack thereof, you could send us into lylo tomorrow. And then, you'd want to lynch the guy on the other paper to check to see if he's scum? Wow. That's actually a really effective strategy if you're scum. Which, I guess I should applaud you right now because, guess what, I have a feeling you are. And have, the whole day until Njoseph went off.

If the 'logic behind you vote' you've explained is what you plan to lynch M_A on, I hope to god the town will lynch you tomorrow should you be wrong. The evidence that is required for a normal lynch is not there. Look at the facts, people: Robert AND Maestro both voting for Breakfast with little reason, Robert AND Maestro both voting for M_A for little reason. Can anyone dispute that this is probably our scum team? For whatever reason that Njoseph distracted us, the scum are sitting right in front of us. We have nine hours to make the correct decision from where I am. Your reaction proves my point: Neither Robert or you have shown on the paper, neither of you have played a fantastically town game, neither of you have given us solid reads other than M_A on which to categorize you. And you'd lynch off the paper just to find the last two votes, lining up the votes for you. Here you go, your theory comes when you could put a lylo out and force the issue. Tonight, a mislynch, a kill. Tomorrow, I'd be left. You'd force a lynch on the simple logic that ONE HAS TO BE SCUM. And you'd plan to win on that? Look, I've played this game for a pretty long time and been in a lot of games, but that would literally be one of the most awful reasons to ever vote in lylo. And you're ENCOURAGING IT.

This cannot happen. We'll lose too easily off of such a lynch pattern as what you describe, and I hope that I'm not the only one seeing this.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Maestro »

I'm really sorry, and I am in a better mood now...but Aj:

tl;dr
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Maestro »

Or rather... tl;dkhtrt ("too long; don't know how to respond to")
Mainly because that's a big steaming pile of IIoA.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

maverick, shamrock, and robert all need to show up because if there isn't a second senior bureaucrat then different shit needs to happen and we need to have time to get everyone in/agreeing/discussing.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

nacho man do you have any reads yet we could start there
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I have reads, would rather everyone check in before posting them.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh okay. cos that is so gonna happen.

also why did you out that seems insane to me.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Shamrock »

I'm not a senior bureaucrat.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Deadline in this game is in like 8 hours.

I don't really want to hammer maverick but I will unless the rest of you show up and wagon Robert with me or something.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Shamrock »

welp i'm going to bed

VOTE: maverick
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

cool.
mollie's paper should come to me or robert.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I asked you a question nacho man.

also you didn't come back with any reads and you did not vote. wtf.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Maestro »

Hmmm...thread still unlocked. Taking the time to say that if I told you so...I told you all so. In that case Aj goes tomorrow, agreed?
Also taking the time to say that if I end up not having told you so...Aj goes tomorrow, agreed?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Maestro »

Also WTF Shamrock.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 688, Maestro wrote:Hmmm...thread still unlocked. Taking the time to say that if I told you so...I told you all so. In that case Aj goes tomorrow, agreed?
Also taking the time to say that if I end up not having told you so...Aj goes tomorrow, agreed?

Calling bullshit. Total scum, and I bet any money that M_A flips town. You're just leading lynches on townies and setting more up so you can win. That paper will verify me as innocent if it does anything at all.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 687, pirate mollie wrote:I asked you a question nacho man.

I didn't answer your question because there really wasn't any reason to. It's too late to rescind the claim now, so it's sort of useless to discuss why I did what I did before deadline; if you are really so incredibly interested, then we can talk tomorrow if I'm still alive, or during the endgame. Didn't vote because my vote is already where I want it to be, didn't give reads because there's no reason to.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 691, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 687, pirate mollie wrote:I asked you a question nacho man.

I didn't answer your question because there really wasn't any reason to. It's too late to rescind the claim now, so it's sort of useless to discuss why I did what I did before deadline; if you are really so incredibly interested, then we can talk tomorrow if I'm still alive, or during the endgame. Didn't vote because my vote is already where I want it to be, didn't give reads because there's no reason to.

sorry, I missed your vote.

I believe your claim btw I just don't understand your reasons for outing and yes I would eventually like to know why.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

cool :)
just pressure the fuck out of robert tomorrow if mav flips scum
if he flips town I have no idea what the hell i am talking about, but still watch robert closely

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 9

maverick_alpha (3) - Maestro, Nachomomma8, Robert2424, pirate mollie
Nachomomma8 (2) - Aj The Epic, maverick_alpha
Robert2424 (1) - Shamrock

Not voting:
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Rule 1567i: All Alpha documents must be representations of the class they are alpha documents in.

This leads to the rather awkward situation where Maverick_alpha had to represent mavericks. It had to be a maverick. "If a maverick is one that doesn't do what one is supposed to, then surely a dead person - on account of doing nothing - must be a representation of a maverick?"

Maverick_Alpha was lynched Day Two. He was a Senior Bureaucrat. Night Two begins now.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Empking »

Maestro walked away. Qwints walked in and took his place. Only the high degree of pretend ignorance gives any indication that a change was made.
Nachomomma8 left to be replaced by the corpse of Nachomomma8. Lots of things made this obvious.

Nachomomma8 was killed N2. He was a Senior Bureaucrat. Day Three begins now.
Last edited by Empking on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

ok, so Nachomomma8 was lynched? I must of missed something how somebody comes back from the night phase and is automatically lynched or that is a typo by Empking. Or he did it on purpose to mess with me. So Qwints took Maestro place. whoever Qwints is.

Unfortionitly for qwints, after Maverick turned town, I'm nearly hundred % certain that spot is anti. I decided to believe him for once and now I'm made to look like a fool. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. He must of known that the papers where confirmed town players and attempted to use them as a way to lynch somebody to lynch to put us into Yolo. I hate not giving this new Qwints guy a chance but Maestro looks scummy and just replaced him. As I don't see his position flipping any other way at this point

<Vote Qwints/Maestro>

3 in order to lynch so my vote puts it a 1/3 of being lynched as any vote would be the same on that person. I'm also surprised I'm the first to post also.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I'd also like to note that I received a piece of paper. So, did somebody give me this piece of paper?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I do not feel that any lynch but one on Quadz/Maestro or Robert is acceptable today. From my perspective, I'm town and PM and Sham are pretty much confirmed. This leaves those two. Methinks Rob is bussing his partner for town points at this point.

I also feel like someone tried to set me up here, as if killing Nachomomma8 would somehow prove me scum. If he had gotten the paper, my innocence would've been verified, so an interesting choice of a kill. I hate replacements because now we have to deal with a very different set of thoughts and questions that we wanted to ask on motives can no longer apply. This still doesn't change my opinion, I feel that yesterday's lynch spoke for itself: Robert and Maestro, same person, low reasoning. Breakfast: Robert and Maestro, same person, little reasoning. Am willing to accept either one being lynched today, as they are the only ones left.

Sham/PM, thoughts? Also, PM, interesting choice to send it to Robert... While I understand the reasoning behind not giving it to Nacho, I highly doubt that this helps us giving it to someone who is most likely scum.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”