Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Konowa »

Like I don't think -you- believe your reasoning in 781.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 am

Post by kwll »

He is on my list that I posted earlier...or I should say as my top 3 who I think is Scum. But indeed his recent post are extremely weird and I dont see how a townie could be posting like this.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Kinetic »

Yea, kwll is scum. I'm sure he'll hammer me after this post too. -.-;

I really can't believe I have to claim before Thor, this is kind of bullshit, but you know what, I'm done with this town. I'm Vanilla. Whoop'de'fucking'do.

unvote;vote: kwll

If I'm going to die, might as well having been after naming toxic scum and voting his two buddies who made themselves very apparent to get me lynched.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 am

Post by kwll »

Notice I havent voted for you. I was merely asking.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

Now that he has what is your reaction?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Konowa »

This is what I'm having a hard time swallowing, Kinetic, from your early posts it almost seems as if Abbadon/Thorscum depends on toxic being scum. The whole Abbadon defending toxic bit. Would that be a fair representation ?
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 am

Post by kwll »

He does have point. Perhaps you should both claim?(thor and kinetic) I did not mean to make you upset kinectic
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

Kinetic did claim.
I've indicated when I would claim, and it's not at this point.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also, honestly, what is his point you agree with? Why should I claim because he's annoyed I haven't? Clue me in, Kwll?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Post by kwll »

I am having trouble on where you said you were going to claim.
I agreed with his point on why should he claim when you didnt.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 906, Kinetic wrote:
In post 904, _Sherlock_ wrote:Okay, never mind. ^that post is pretty shitty. UNVOTE:

Note that Thor is no longer at L-1. I thought I did this earlier after his response to me, but I guess not.

This is kinda a prod-dodge post.

Really motherfucker. Really. Got it, found the third scum. {Toxic, Sherlock, Thor}. Done. Sherlock fucking blinked when I showed him Thor's logic was bullshit.

Just quoting this in response to 952.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 960, Konowa wrote:
In post 906, Kinetic wrote:
In post 904, _Sherlock_ wrote:Okay, never mind. ^that post is pretty shitty. UNVOTE:

Note that Thor is no longer at L-1. I thought I did this earlier after his response to me, but I guess not.

This is kinda a prod-dodge post.

Really motherfucker. Really. Got it, found the third scum. {Toxic, Sherlock, Thor}. Done. Sherlock fucking blinked when I showed him Thor's logic was bullshit.

Just quoting this in response to 952.

Yea, look at that, I'm thinking anyone who is honestly thinking that Thor is not scum is scum with Thor.

I mean, I don't fucking understand it. He has done nothing that isn't scummy, but still both Sherlock unvoted him, then voted me immediately after, and then you come back from no where and vote me out of no where. Now kwll is also expressing the same sentiments, yea, I see scum everywhere right now because the town is going out of their way to act stupid.

Let's look at the facts:

Thor claims to not have read anything before his replace in; yet,

He immediately looks for a counter-wagon upon replacing in:

In post 726, Thor665 wrote:Cool - who is the second most likely scum after me?

He then immediately does the same exact fucking thing that Abaddon did, buddying up with toxic:

In post 732, Thor665 wrote:
In post 727, _Sherlock_ wrote:PEdit: After you? Toss-up between toxic and Kinetic. One is scum, one is not. At this moment, it's more likely toxic.

Skimming just this page feels like Toxic is more town adn Kinetic more scum - what am I missing?

Misrepresents my case against Toxic, doesn't even read only "skims" the page, continues the buddying up, and makes a "joke" about how he's totally mod-confirmed, why is anyone voting him.

In post 759, Thor665 wrote:
In post 757, TheTrollie wrote:
@thor
when you say you are confirmed town, are you confirming this yourself or have i missed some vital piece of evidence confirming your townieness?

Mod confirmed - it's in the title of the thread fer cryin' out.

I still don't grok how anyone thinks Kinetic looks like the better of the two in the debate.
He's functionally accusing Toxic of scumhunting him and then getting snooty about it.

Then, basically starts on my case about re-reading despite the fact that he hasn't read at all:

In post 770, Thor665 wrote:@Kinetic - as super exciting as this discussion is, how far are you from finishing your read?

Vote: Kinetic

This man is fucking SCUM. It completely and utterly obvious to me, and his defense of Abaddon's play is... "That wasn't me, and I didn't read anything, LOL". And yet he is mimicing Abaddon's reads and plays despite not reading anything. He is obviously coming to the same conclusions because he shares the same knowledge. And if he didn't gain that knowledge from reading, he gained it because it was inherent in his role. VISAVI Thor is SCUM.

unvote;vote: thor

Yes, I'm being a bit OMGUS on other players, and no, I don't know who the third scum might be, but fucking toxic and Thor are scum. If you do lynch me, you fucking know who to Vig when I flip.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Konowa »

Look, if you are town you need to cool it on the rage. Don't know about others, but it personally makes me want to just tune you out and proceed with the lynch.

I'm fine with you saying that I came back and voted you out of nowhere. I realize my replacing I has taken awhile. However, I'm trying to get into the flow now, but having questions ignored doesn't help. Perhaps you missed it, so I'll ask again. Your initial reads read as if Thir scum depends on toxic scum. Would that be a fair assessment?

toxic, who else is scum?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Konowa »

Also the facts you just quoted, have no inherent town or scum motivation to them.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 963, Konowa wrote:Also the facts you just quoted, have no inherent town or scum motivation to them.

I disagree. The facts, based on the context of where Thor was, and based on Abaddon's play, indicate a motivation that is a motivation that is inherent with knowledge that Thor claims he does not have. As only scum would have that knowledge, it indicates scum. The ONLY thing elsewise that would prove that knowledge is if Thor claimed COP, and an innocent result on Toxic. But frankly, he had that opportunity, that was the ONLY claim I was looking for when he was supposed to claim and frankly, now it doesn't make sense. If Thor had that card he should have played it, if he plays it now its only because I told him that play.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 962, Konowa wrote:Your initial reads read as if Thir scum depends on toxic scum. Would that be a fair assessment?

Initial reads, yes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Kinetic - You pretty grossly misrepresented both 726 and 770.

I don't even understand how the other stuff is scummy. (oh n0es, only scum joke about being mod-confirmed town, obv. scum is obv.!) The only way half of it matters is if Toxis is, indeed, scum.
Speaking of, you still don't address how skeevy your case on me is even now that someone else noticed and asked you about it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 966, Thor665 wrote:Speaking of, you still don't address how skeevy your case on me is even now that someone else noticed and asked you about it.

My "case" hasn't been made because I am literally only replying to what I see. Yes, my initial reads on you were based on Toxic. But your replacement has just skeeved me out the entire time and I don't have the time to go back and pick out each and every reason why. You can say, fuck me I have the time, obviously, but Ir eally don't. The only reason I'm devoting time to this game at all is because I replaced in even though I shouldn't have with my amount of time and I don't skirt my responsibilities to a game because its inconvienient. But I'd be lying if I said this game wasn't getting some of the back burner because of it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

Could you describe in 1-2 sentences what I'm doing that is skeevy and scummy - no examples will be asked for by me, promise.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 959, kwll wrote:I am having trouble on where you said you were going to claim.
I agreed with his point on why should he claim when you didnt.

1. Why?
2. He chose to claim - what does that have to do with me choosing not to? Why do you think I should claim? Is it just because he did, how does that make sense?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Konowa »

I don't see the point with 726 as it comes -right after- a vote count.
732 he offers an opinion based on a skim which he clarifies in 759.
770, I don't get the point as Thor explicitly stated he wasn't reading.

Okay, so based on initial reads and the huge walls with toxic, why was there never a vote there? I realize you already went over this, the question was rhetorical.

This one isn't though, why has there been no follow up on toxic since vote on Thor?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:11 am

Post by kwll »

sorry let me be more clear, my first statement. I meant to have it say I am having trouble finding where you said you were going to claim.
I thought It was common agreed thing that when placed at L-1 you have to claim. From what I understood this benefits town greatly. Those who refuse are generally seen as scum.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 am

Post by toxictaipan »

Sorry my activity has been so low lately, everyone. I'm going to be more active in the future.

In post 962, Konowa wrote:toxic, who else is scum?

Right now I'm pretty sure on Kinetic and Slandaar. Gut wants to call kwll scum, but logic is telling me players like that are town more often than not.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 968, Thor665 wrote:Could you describe in 1-2 sentences what I'm doing that is skeevy and scummy - no examples will be asked for by me, promise.

Your play has been indicitive of caught scum, you have been attacking me because I'm your best option for a lynch not because you thought I was scum, but because you thought toxic was town and I was arguing against him, you have mirroed abaddon's play despite not reading him. And maybe its a personal thing, but I think its a scum tell when someone reaplces and doesn't read at least part of the game and makes it their business not to do so at all.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 971, kwll wrote:I thought It was common agreed thing that when placed at L-1 you have to claim. From what I understood this benefits town greatly. Those who refuse are generally seen as scum.

THANK YOU

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”