TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

because

(1) Abaddon was the scummiest player in the game, you have not been so abhorrently town that I can magically decide to ignore Abaddon's play

(2) because i dont trust u, ur strat against ur lynch was scummy, ive already explained why

Sherlock gave what was pretty damn well close to intent to hammer....r u waiting for him to stat this intent explicitly before u claim?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: ThorSorry hold on.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Yep now thats an intent to hammer
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

oh yeah, i forgot you were an idiot...

claim thor

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count 2.12Kinetic (5): toxictaipan, Thor665, Idiotking, _Sherlock_, Konowa
Thor665 (5): Slandaar, Kinetic, kwll, TheTrollie, JacobSavage

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in
(expired on 2012-12-08 15:00:00)

In post 1111, TheTrollie wrote:
@mod: any thoughts on if we will be getting an extension/ when you think you will know?

If the game keeps up this activity level, I will extend the deadline.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Sorry Trollie :(
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
_Sherlock_
_Sherlock_
Goon
_Sherlock_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 am

Post by _Sherlock_ »

Yes, I am stating intent to hammer Thor.

No, Kinetic, I'm not unvoting you. I'd be happy to let a scum out himself at your expense.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 am

Post by toxictaipan »

Alright, since it's looking more and more like Thor might actually get lynched, someone explain to me what happens with the vigging situation if he flips town. I don't think we've actually discussed this possibility. TheTrollie's worried about Kinetic's opinion in case he flips town, but he doesn't really seem to care about Thor. This definitely needs to be discussed before the hammer.

In post 1115, Kinetic wrote:And when I flip town, what then Toxic?

Do we have to start the numbers game again? There's five people on your wagon, and it's not likely all 3-4 scum are on your wagon. So then, why must your most vocal opposition be scum? Even if I assume you are town, you're still acting super scummy. I see no reason why another townsperson couldn't think the same.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I asked kinetic not cause I was going to consider his opinion more than anyone else's, but because I wanted to get a concrete list of who he actually thinks deserves the bullet, rather than his indication that everyone against him was scum as he had previously kinda indicated.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 am

Post by TheTrollie »

After Thor's claim (if he does claim, which i would assume now he would since there is intent to hammer),
NO ONE
should hammer until
(a)
we get a decision from the mod regarding whether the deadline will be extended
(b)
we hear from as many players we can after the claim for possible counter-claims, as well as returning to the Kinetic v. Thor discussion which will now be further informed by the role claim

toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 am

Post by toxictaipan »

So then what was the point of knowing who he though deserved the bullet, just to know? I don't get it. There was nothing in his response that you couldn't infer from his posts. Like, did you seriously expect him to say anything besides Thor and toxic?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 am

Post by TheTrollie »

to my knowledge, he has called everyone on his wagon scum at some point in the last 10 or so pages.

i wanted something more concrete...in any case what does it matter why i asked. it doesnt change that I am not asking for you all to vote on my kill target. if you want you can go ahead and suggest things to me, I was just making it clear that now that I let town direct my kill to verify my role, I am not necessarily going to follow a vote tonight. I am not going to just shoot randomly, or without careful thought though, so don't worry about that. I will make my decision, and yes, it may help to get some suggestions from other players, but I am not going to bind myself to anything.

toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 am

Post by toxictaipan »

I'm not trying to bind you to anything, I'm trying to understand. I was assuming you wanted Kinetic's opinion on who he wanted vigged if he flipped town. I'm just saying that it would be unfair to Thor to not do the same for him. But since that's not the case, that doesn't matter.

Still don't really understand why you needed something more concrete, but it's fully within your rights to ask questions. Which brings me to... Do you have some sort of problem with me personally, or with me asking questions about your role and stuff? Every time I say something you get all uptight and defensive about it. If you're going to post it publicly, I might want to comment on it.

I kinda get the feeling from my interactions with you that you think I'm scummy, but you're scared to say it or something. You're coming off really confrontational like one would be with their scum reads, and that's not making a lot of sense from my perspective right now. Chill out, dude. I'm only asking questions -- just like you are.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 am

Post by TheTrollie »

^ur getting an incorrect feeling

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Can I ask would it bee a good idea to get everyone to post their reads, just so we have something to work off?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1132, toxictaipan wrote:In post 1115, Kinetic wrote:
And when I flip town, what then Toxic?

Do we have to start the numbers game again? There's five people on your wagon, and it's not likely all 3-4 scum are on your wagon. So then, why must your most vocal opposition be scum? Even if I assume you are town, you're still acting super scummy. I see no reason why another townsperson couldn't think the same.

Numbers game? You said that Thor should definitely not be vigged after I get lynched because I will flip scum. What happens if I flip town Toxic. Who should be vigged?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1137, toxictaipan wrote:I kinda get the feeling from my interactions with you that you think I'm scummy, but you're scared to say it or something. You're coming off really confrontational like one would be with their scum reads, and that's not making a lot of sense from my perspective right now. Chill out, dude. I'm only asking questions -- just like you are.

You are now supposed to say to Trollie: Why don't you just vote me then.

For someone with no votes, you are quite defensive.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 1140, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1132, toxictaipan wrote:In post 1115, Kinetic wrote:
And when I flip town, what then Toxic?

Numbers game? You said that Thor should definitely not be vigged after I get lynched because I will flip scum. What happens if I flip town Toxic. Who should be vigged?

And even if you flip town (which I highly doubt), there's still a few town on your wagon. I don't see why it
has
to be Thor that's scum. I believe he's town regardless.

Again, why are your most vocal opposition the ones that have to be scum? You know how you were refusing to give Thor a case and told him to go bug one of the other people on his bandwagon because they have reasons, too? Well, it works both ways. It's pretty clear that some number of townspeople truly find you scummy, probably due to the fact that you're super scummy. Thor is one of those townspeople. If you flip town, that's a product of your poor play, not Thor's alleged scumminess.

In post 1141, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1137, toxictaipan wrote:I kinda get the feeling from my interactions with you that you think I'm scummy, but you're scared to say it or something. You're coming off really confrontational like one would be with their scum reads, and that's not making a lot of sense from my perspective right now. Chill out, dude. I'm only asking questions -- just like you are.

You are now supposed to say to Trollie: Why don't you just vote me then.

For someone with no votes, you are quite defensive.

That is not defensive in the slightest. I was merely pointing out how I felt TheTrollie was acting weird when interacting with me. The fact that you're reading it as me being defensive only goes to show the incredible amount of confirmation bias you have.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

Toxic. Answer the god damned question.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1142, toxictaipan wrote:Numbers game? You said that Thor should definitely not be vigged after I get lynched because I will flip scum. What happens if I flip town Toxic. Who should be vigged?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Kinetic »

And I just want it to be known, if we can swing a Toxic lynch before deadline, I will gladly swap my vote to him.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 am

Post by toxictaipan »

Don't have time to answer the important question. It's a lot easier to rant on about irrelevant stuff. Ask someone else on your wagon.

See how stupid that looks when I am actually fully capable of answering your question? Seriously, though, Slandaar or JacobSavage. Slandaar for being scummy, JacobSavage for being worthless.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1146, toxictaipan wrote:Don't have time to answer the important question. It's a lot easier to rant on about irrelevant stuff. Ask someone else on your wagon.

See how stupid that looks when I am actually fully capable of answering your question? Seriously, though, Slandaar or JacobSavage. Slandaar for being scummy, JacobSavage for being worthless.

-.-; Don't have time to spend 2-3 hours to dig through the thread and make a case is completely different than answering a question. You seriously don't agree with that?
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Considering that you have wasted an exponentially greater amount of time doing less important things, no. Absolutely not.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1125, TheTrollie wrote:because

(1) Abaddon was the scummiest player in the game, you have not been so abhorrently town that I can magically decide to ignore Abaddon's play

(2) because i dont trust u, ur strat against ur lynch was scummy, ive already explained why

Sherlock gave what was pretty damn well close to intent to hammer....r u waiting for him to stat this intent explicitly before u claim?

1. How was he scummy? I still haven't heard that case either.

2. ...wow. No, it wasn't. I addressed everything and advanced my scum reads - that's called 'normal town play' you dolt.

@Sherlock - and you are sucking too.

Claim:

Bodyguard.

Night 1 target (via random selection: Kinetic

Your move - derp town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”