orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

I'm sorry :(

Top is not scum by dint of the fact that he did not go after Toroid. Nor is rainbow. I reckon that there was at least one scum on the chopping block.

VOTE: Thor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You do understand what lylo is - right?

If you're town, unvote me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fucking lol'd. I'll get to this in a bit.

Hey Thor... you been stayin' sexy since we last met?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

More than likely.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. I'm not even going to ask why I've got the hottest seat in the game right now.

All I'm going to say is that the longer that orcinus vote stays on Thor without a quick hammer, the likelier it is for Thor-scum.

You guys lynched super fast but I'm going to assume it's mechanics based as I've never played a nomination game before and haven't fully read the thread.

Skimmed up to P7 and I highly dislike Thor's play altogether, which is very strange because I typically love Thor. So there's that.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Why does this not surprise me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because no matter what I was going to post, you were going to say that?

:D
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I would appreciate an unvote given that I still think Thor is town, no way Thor-scum doesnt capitalize on getting me out of the way yesterday when im more of a "suddenly it clicks" threat. Plus it looks like chk is waiting for somepony to come on which if he is still makes me think T12 scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:48 pm

UNVOTE:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 221, Thor665 wrote:Rainbow/Orc doesn't make much sense to me as a pair.
Top12/Rainbow does.
Top12/Devourer does.
Top12/Orc does.
Orc/Devourer does.
Rainbow/Devourer does.

Thor665/Rainbowdash does.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 232, Rainbowdash wrote:I would appreciate an unvote given that I still think Thor is town, no way Thor-scum doesnt capitalize on getting me out of the way yesterday when im more of a "suddenly it clicks" threat. Plus it looks like chk is waiting for somepony to come on which if he is still makes me think T12 scum.

Ive actually been thinking on this some more, and I think it confirms that one of T12 and Thor are scum (outside of a chk-OT pairing). Thor as scum would have done better to lynch me if he was scum UNLESS T12 is town. If T12 is town it was better for him to lynch Toroid.

That leaves me with what happens falls into one of

T12 is town, Thor is scum
Thor is town, T12 is ????

We can replace the mystery with scum though I think because if he was town it means its chk-OT and why wouldnt OT attack me when it just makes me go for T12, and if its that pair they auto-win.

Given that, it MUST be one of, and exactly one of T12 and Thor. Even though I dislike the attack on Thor from OT, it actally cleared away the pairing that allows us to without a doubt show that its one of two.

So its T12 + OT/chck... so I need to do some convincing magic here. Give me some time and I should get it up this weekend. Tomorrow maybe since it should be an easy day at work that I dont have to work any overtime.
You don't earn
loyalty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your OT opinion conflicts with itself.

So does your Thor opinion, go figure.

There's nothing I can add that isn't going to be refuted and destroyed by you two so I'm not even going to try. I don't have the energy. What I do have are strong convictions and over the last four pages alone (not counting the fact that your votes have been ridiculously succinct) shows a lot of Thor665/Rainbowdash.

VOTE: Thor665

I've got no reason not to think you're scum. You punked OT into unvoting probably because he was unsure and unaware of LYLO, but I'm as positive as I can be about you.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 236, chkflip wrote:Your OT opinion conflicts with itself.

So does your Thor opinion, go figure.

Really?

Ive already proven its not Thor and T12, and it has to be one of them. I still think Thor is more likely town than T12 by quite a bit, so its T12 + chk/OT which is why I REALLY would like it if you wouldnt vote because if its T12/OT you are essenitally throwing the game without even saying why.

Im probably going to vote T12 soon here, but want to make sure nothing that disproves any theories of mine happens first.
You don't earn
loyalty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 235, Rainbowdash wrote:
Ive actually been thinking on this some more, and I think it confirms that one of T12 and Thor are scum (outside of a chk-OT pairing). Thor as scum would have done better to lynch me if he was scum UNLESS T12 is town. If T12 is town it was better for him to lynch Toroid.

That leaves me with what happens falls into one of

T12 is town, Thor is scum
Thor is town, T12 is ????

We can replace the mystery with scum though I think because if he was town it means its chk-OT and why wouldnt OT attack me when it just makes me go for T12, and if its that pair they auto-win.

Given that, it MUST be one of, and exactly one of T12 and Thor
. Even though I dislike the attack on Thor from OT, it actally cleared away the pairing that allows us to without a doubt show that its one of two.

So its T12 + OT/chck
... so I need to do some convincing magic here. Give me some time and I should get it up this weekend. Tomorrow maybe since it should be an easy day at work that I dont have to work any overtime.

I must've misread the OT bit because it's not clicking like it was before, but you're clearly tossing Thor665 aside... because OT attacked Thor? Otherwise, you didn't explain why his name disappeared.

OT-scum opening in lylo when his team would clearly know it's lylo because they didn't have to put people up for nomination (if I read those rules proper) would be retarded at best. OT isn't scum. I'm not scum. I'm not ruling out T12 as a possibility, but I feel much stronger with Thor/Rainbowdash than I do T12/Rainbowdash. The latter doesn't make sense, the former does.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: The former makes more sense to me than the latter.*

I'm tired, it's finals week next week. Too much studying and not enough sleep.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 238, chkflip wrote:I must've misread the OT bit because it's not clicking like it was before, but you're clearly tossing Thor665 aside... because OT attacked Thor? Otherwise, you didn't explain why his name disappeared.

Because I dont have much of a reason to think he is scum without trying to forceably apply PoE to yesterdays group and I still have a scumread on T12.

OT-scum opening in lylo when his team would clearly know it's lylo because they didn't have to put people up for nomination (if I read those rules proper) would be retarded at best. OT isn't scum. I'm not scum. I'm not ruling out T12 as a possibility, but I feel much stronger with Thor/Rainbowdash than I do T12/Rainbowdash. The latter doesn't make sense, the former does.

I actually do agree with OT being least likely scum out of the three that have scum in it, only way is if you are scum and even then it would have been a reckless opening vote as Thor haddent declared which way he wanted to go first.

You are voting wrong though if thats your two pairs. You say im scum either way, but you vote Thor because... he is an easier lynch? Kinda odd to be saying this here but, you should absolutely be voting me here if thats what you think.
You don't earn
loyalty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm saying I'm not ruling out the possibility of T12/Rainbowdash. That doesn't mean I have a stronger scum-read on you than I have on Thor665. Thanks though.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 241, chkflip wrote:I'm saying I'm not ruling out the possibility of T12/Rainbowdash. That doesn't mean I have a stronger scum-read on you than I have on Thor665. Thanks though.

Thats where im a little concerned though. If the solution to you is A+B or B+C... the right solution always start with B. You however are going for Thor, who unlike me is more apt to be lynched. When we get TWO lynches if we hit scum today to win this... why even take the risk of it being B+C and losing? I think its that Thor is town and you figure that you can catch scum screwing up by continuing to push the fact that I have a town read on him as us being scum.

As town you wouldnt be voting him when voting me (to you as town) wins. Instead you are going for the popular solution, that doesnt make sense.

Vote chk

Lets dance.
You don't earn
loyalty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your chainsaw defending him only makes it ever more obvious you're his partner.

Your second graf is WIFOM btw, but you know that.

Popular solution? Please. I'm going for what I feel is right, and that's a Thor665 lynch. Your misconstrued perception of what I'm actually saying is false.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Everyone (see also: OT, T12 only) read this.

In post 237, Rainbowdash wrote:
which is why I REALLY would like it if you wouldnt vote because if its T12/OT you are essenitally throwing the game

So essentially her voting me is just as scum-motivated as me voting Thor.

Thor665/Rainbowdash it is.

Thor first because I'm not having this "well now you unvoted because I said it was scummy so you're scum" bullshit argument.

gg
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Can the scum just claim please my head is swimming right now.

Rainbow: bit of a hypocrisy in voting chk over top when you're saying it's top+chk/me, and you're jumping on chk for voting the exact same way?
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Fujiko »

Top12Gun has been prodded.

Vote Count 3.2

Thor665: 1 (chkflip)
chkflip: 1 (Rainbowdash)

Not voting: 3 (Thor665, Top12Gun, orcinus_theoriginal)

3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2012-12-21 14:00:00)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Just want to throw out there that the longer this goes on, the longer it's either chk-scum or Thor/Rainbowdash-scum. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 245, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Rainbow: bit of a hypocrisy in voting chk over top when you're saying it's top+chk/me, and you're jumping on chk for voting the exact same way?

Actually it was implied that I think given the way chk is pandering to popular opinion and trying to get votes on Thor when he logically shoulnt be voting Thor, he is more likely scum. Now granted this is almost for sure WITH T12, but given the way that I have defended Thor this entire game, he is exceedingly blatantly trying to use that as scare tactics for why we are scum. So by that merit, you are probably town and the swing vote here.

He actually hasnt done anything in the form of a case, but is piggybacking what has pushed (which I still dont get really) and trying to use the fact that I have, im pretty sure correctly at this point, read Thor as town the entire game against me.
You don't earn
loyalty
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Posting.

Chk hopping on me after Orc unvoted for info already readily available to him strikes me as a scum who had previously been hoping for a buddy to show up.
Lack of Top 12 is making a lot of this reactioning less valuable, because there's a solid chance he's scum, and if so some of the lingering votes are less "real" as scum lack the ability to work a quickhammer.

Why is no one discussing my pairings? I actually put some decent effort into those.
Hate you all...

I could still see Rainbow/Chk as the pair though, I'll admit, it's like they're having a slap fest for our enjoyment and will be able to "prove" there was scum on them for the later obv. town, lulz, win

@Orc - Okay, you I'm interested in talking to. What pairings do you see that make sense, also, what do you think of my pairing discussion from last page?

Return to “Completed Open Games”